Left-Field Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mouthed back up closer to the tip of my standard equipment, got things good and wet, and sucked like she meant business. My dick throbbed; I felt the momentum build, slid out of her mouth, and latched her hand onto things. She stroked slowly and deliberately; I aimed for her tits and let loose. The shot felt longer and more substantial than any I had experienced before now. Amanda's left tit was slick with my special delivery. I was breathing hard, letting the urge to come fade away. Amanda went into the bathroom to wash her great chest. She returned after five minutes.

"Was it good for you?" she wondered aloud as she slid back into bed.

"Fuck, yeah, that was awesome," I told her. "I've never felt anything like that. You mad at me for spraying your knockers?" I asked.

"Nope, that's my favorite spot to let a guy aim for. Only one of my former boyfriends was into blowjobs, but it still got done often enough that I know what I like," she explained.

We lay there next to each other for several minutes. After a treatment like that, I felt compelled to do my part. "Hey, Amanda? Roll over, will you?" I requested. She raised her eyebrows at me, but did as I asked. I carefully moved to straddle her lower legs. I began massaging her ample butt with my hands. She moaned. I dropped my head and worked my lips up and down each of her cheeks several times. Yes, I literally kissed her ass. She was breathing deeply and squirming some; I figured I had turned her on. For the finale I pressed my face to her ass crack, then took her cheeks in my hands again and pressed them toward either side of my face. I kissed each cheek a couple more times, carefully stepped off the bed, and washed my face in the bathroom. Not that Amanda was dirty; it was probably simply a good idea gven the part of human anatomy in question.

I returned to the bed. Amanda was on her back, hands behind her head. She let her dazzling smile fire in my direction. I asked if anyone she'd previously been with had done that for her.

"One guy who liked my ass tried it a couple times, but wasn't turned on, and he ended up a little clumsy about the action. You weren't, by the way. One might see doing that as dirty, but you turned out a classy effort. I really enjoyed it. Feel free to do more anytime," she finished. I lay next to her in the bed. She shifted over and we kissed. God, she was good at that; I figured it was impossible to get tired of it. I mentiond that I should probably sleep by myself, seeing as she would be up for work by 6:30 a.m. That way she wouldn't wake me when she rose.

Her response was to entwine her legs with mine and roll toward me so her front was at my back. "Waking you doesn't matter. Don't go to your room. I want you to stay," she spoke into my neck, her voice the low and sultry melody I had so come to enjoy. And it melted my resistance to her wishes and killed any argument I might have made. The lights went out, and I drifted off, soaking up the feel of Amanda pressed aganist me.

Chapter Four

Amanda did rise by 6 a.m.; had to allow for a shower. She deliberately woke me and stole a kiss after she completed her morning tasks and before dressing. I copped a feel of one breast with one hand and an ass cheek with the other during the kiss.

"Naughty, naughty," she admonished as she broke away to dress; she ended up with khaki slacks and a forest green cotton blouse, both of which were a complement to her dark hair. Her work wardrobe consisted of black pants or skirts, khaki versions of same, and several colored blouses, two of them silk.

Amanda left the room and I remained in bed. Probably would for another couple of hours. I heard her in the kitchen doing the breakfast ritual. Twenty minutes later she entered the garage and I heard the door open and the Aston start and back down the drive and set off down the street.

By nine I did get up and tend to a shower and related tasks. I had a light breakfast and turned on SportsCenter to kill time. I took my customary walks for fresh air and exercise and ate lunch at my usual time. Amanda took lunch at work, though she had an hour; anyway I knew not to expect her.

I whiled away the afternoon with a lot of reading. Amanda was back around 5:30. Surprisingly, she had someone in tow. "I'm ditching my work clothes, then I'll need you," she said to me as she headed for her bedroom. "By the way, meet Meg," she called.

I got out of the recliner and stepped toward the door where Meg stood. I introduced myserlf and shook hands. She was a co-worker of Amanda's, she said. I told her what my day job was and she said Amanda had kind of filled her in.

"She also told me you've been helping her indulge some fetishes. The two of us have been best friends for about 15 years. I'm single too, and some of my interests are in line with hers. Basically, the things she told you she likes, I enjoy. She told me about the arrangement you have. I'd like to take you for a test drive, if it's ok. I particularly like brown showers," she finished.

Amanda returned wearing her now-familiar bathrobe. I excused myself and put on approriate clothing. When I returned Amanda asked if it was ok if Meg joined us. I told her it should be fine. She led the way to the lower-floor bath and unlocked things. She retrieved the old towel and pillow and arranged them on the floor.

I took the time to study Meg a little. She was about Amanda's height, with a fuller figure, bigger legs and breasts, and a wider butt with bigger cheeks. She had blue eyes, and attractive facial features. Her hair was cut like Amanda's, but sandy brown ad loose curls. She felt me looking at her and turned and smiled. Totally disarming. I smiled back.

Amanda now instructed me to lay on my stomach on the towel. I did so. Her robe came off. She stood over my lower back and bent her knees. Meg stood aside, watching. Gas hissed out for Amanda. I felt a brief splash just above the small of my back, then a constant stream right in that same area. I relaxed some. Her stream subsided, and there came a lengthy raspberry as she passed gas again. I heard her sigh and just waited. Eventually I heard her working to poop. The mass of waste worked its way out of her, and I heard it passing as she carefully pushed it out. It dropped onto my back with a soft splat. Amanda stepped over and wiped.

I looked over my shoulder to my lower back; strangely, there was only a faint odor. But it was also a larger-than-average turd again. I heard latex snapping, and Amanda returned, bent, and carefully picked up her package. She let Meg have a better look, and then deposited it to the toilet and flushed. Meg was apparently a bit surprised at Amanda's output; her eyebrows were raised, I noticed.

Amanda grabbed a wipe and cleaned my lower back where her deposit had landed. I got up off the floor. Amanda had not put her robe back on. She turned and held me, giving a lengthy kiss to accompany the hug. "You okay?" she asked. I replied that I was. "Thank you. I'm going up to shower and start dinner. Would it be okay if Meg helped you shower down here?"

"Sure," I answered, stripping off shorts and shirt. Amanda left, telling us to close up when we finished and she would lock up later. Meg slid out of her pants and pulled her shirt off; then came the lingerie. She didn't seem embarassed. I stepped in and turned on the shower; Meg follwed. I got wet and soaped my front and washed my hair. I let Meg soap my entire back half.

I rinsed, and she lathered and put my hands at her hips; I soaped her entirely, front and back, giving r attention to her breasts and her ass. I let her wash her pussy area; even with Amanda I was not entirely comfortable touching there. I stepped out so she could rinse. I dried and put clothes back on. Meg stepped out and dried.

Before she put clothes on, I stepped over when her back was to me and settled on my knees. Gently, I used my hands to squeeze and massage her very ample cheeks. Surprisingly, she leaned on the wall and let me work. I continued the massage for about 10 minutes, then switched to kissing her butt cheeks, sucking gently at some points. It was turning her on some, because she was breathing somewhat heavily.

Suddenly she reached down and gently took the back of my head with one hand and guided it toward the center of her ass. I obliged and gently pressed my face into her crack. Wow, things were plenty soft and fleshy, more so than Amanda, though Meg wasn't obese to the point of being unattractive. Meg carefully bent over further, forcing her cheeks against my face. I used my hands to jiggle the extra flesh, stopping periodically to breathe. I treated Meg to another five minutes of pleasure. Then I stood up and stepped over to wash my hands and face.

Meg suddenly flipped up the lid on the toilet. "You gave me the treatment, I figure I should give you a little. If I need the toilet, without getting too kinky, what are you comfortable with?" she asked me.

"I could sit on your lap, or tuck in between your legs, the way Amanda did our first time," I answered. She parked herself on the seat and opened her legs. I sat. She shifted and tucked me as close to her as it was possible to get. "I need to patent a bigger toilet seat," I joked.

Meg laughed. It was a deeper sound, as was her voice, when compared to Amanda. I still found it sexy. We sat with Meg's legs wrapped around me, her ankles crossed on top of my feet. She leaned forward, resting her chin on my shoulder as Amanda had done. She sighed and relaxed. She began to pee, a steady strong stream that hit the toilet water forcefully. I counted the seconds in my head; about 18. This woman had a seriously full bladder.

I felt her take a deep breath when she was empty. This gave way to a short hiss of gas. Then came something that genuinely startled me. Meg tensed and let loose a loud raspberry that probably came from her toes and sounded like a deflating whoopie cushion. I counted, and it lasted more than five seconds. No odor though; Meg just relaxed. Then I could tell a load of shit was working its way out. Meg tensed and her belly flexed. She pushed, her face tense. I heard her delivery sliding toward the toilet. A few seconds later it landed with a very audible "thud" and splashed water out of the bowl.

Meg remained sitting. She nuzzled my neck with her lips. "Doing okay?" she asked. I anwered yes. We sat for a couple more minutes. Meg seemed to like cuddling, and didn't mind we were on the toilet. Eventually she decided to wipe and I stood and kept out of her way. She finished and stepped away from the toilet. I looked into the bowl. Wow. If Amanda could shit, Meg was downright impressive; what sat in the water was a foot or more long, and didn't taper off. It was as big around as a soup can, and then some. Dark brown with a prominent sulfur smell. Meg let me gawk a few seconds, then flushed and washed her hands. She dressed and we headed up the stairs for dinner; I was surprised we hadn't been called yet.

I parked myself in my recliner; Meg stretched out on the couch. Very shortly Amanda called that dinner was ready and we went into the kitchen and settled at the table, Meg next to me on one side and Amanda across from us. This evening was relatively simple--spaghetti and a salad with breadsticks. Amanda had wine and left the bottle on the table, but she guessed correctly that I would go with milk.

We ate in silence, Meg and Amanda occasionally making small talk about something that had happened at work. It was probably our most leisurely meal. We were at the table for a full 30 minutes. When things were finished, I asked if Amanda wanted help with dishes; she insisted she didn't, not even asking Meg to help. She and I cleared away from the table and proceeded to take dishes to the sink. Meg hit the living room before I did, and as I passed the couch for the favored chair, she caught my hand. She adjusted herself and made room between her legs. I sat and settled in. Meg crossed her ankles and her feet rested on mine. She rested her chin on my shoulder and her arms around my middle.

A short while later Amanda came in after finishing the kitchen chores and got comfortable in the recliner. She flipped on the TV and found a movie. Seeing as how I wasn't reading, I let the movie draw me in. On the third commercial break from the start, Amanda decided she was feeling left out, because she came and sat at the open end of the couch and swung her feet into my lap. My attention remained on the movie with the others. My hands worked Amanda's bare feet much as they had the first time. Though her eyes were on the TV, she had that thousand-yard stare going and was completely relaxed. She apparently really loved my foot massages.

Around 9:30, the movie ended, and I was debating going down the hall to piss like a racehorse. I must have been telepathic, because she killed the TV, and ducked into her bedroom. She emerged wearing her bathrobe. She just gave me a coy look and beckoned with a curled finger. I gently detached Meg's arms and she followed suit with her legs. We looked at each other and I told her she was welcome to come along. I trailed Amanda down the stairs, with Meg the last in line. Into the bathroom, shedding clothes and into the shower.

Once there, Amanda said,"Golden opportunity. My face and my hair; be careful not to piss in my ear,"she said with a chuckle in my ear. Well fuck, I'd never done that before. She spun me around and turned her back. She went to her knees and sat on her heels. She leaned back and I reached down and lifted her hair from below. My penis was surprisingly relaxed. I took aim at Amanda's wonderful dark hair and waited for the flow to start. It did, and I moved things accordingly. I thoroughly soaked most of her hair and shifted to her forehead, letting my stream cascade down the rest of her face. She tilted her head to be as helpful as possible. Eventually my stream petered out.

I turned on the shower and carefully rinsed Amanda's face, being especially thorough around her eyes. I lathered a little liquid shower gel and gently scrubbed her face, rinsing thoroughly. "Get my hair please, babe?" she asked. Again, no experience. But I obliged. I got things good and wet, lathered the shampoo, carefully and thoroughly working it through her dark strands and down to her scalp.

She stood and moved to rinse herself. I did a ballet to get out of the shower. Meg grinned at me as I stepped out, grabbed a towel, and dried off. My clothes went back on. "Nice technique. Maybe I can have one sometime?" Meg asked. Amanda was stepping out and drying her hair.

"I think I could manage that," I answered Meg. Amanda slid her robe back on. "You two can head on up. I'll lock it and follow," she said. We headed upstairs. Instead of settling on the couch again, Meg stood in the kitchen and pulled me close. She held me much the way Amanda usually did.

"That was good," she said. "I hope we can do more. Even though I don't know you real well, Amanda told me what kinda guy you seemed to be, and I like you. Thanks for joining me in the bathroom when I needed the toilet. The shower and the ass worship was great tooo. I've never had anyone do that with me. I enjoyed it," Meg finished. I told her I liked her too, though I'd been caught off guard a bit and a little shy at first, and I was happy to help her indulge her fetishes.

Amanda appeared at the top of the stairs. "Hey Joe, I told Meg she could spend the night, and she'll come here after work tomorrow, and I thought we could order a pizza and do a movie," she said. "It means you'll have to share a bed tonight, but which one is up to you," she concluded.

Meg threw me some damn fine puppy-dog eyes at this point. I sighed and looked at Amanda. "I'd better bunk with you. I wouldn't want you to feel neglected," I decided. Meg stuck out a lower lip. She wrapped her arms around me again and moved her face to kiss me, long but gentle. Goddamn, did they all know how to kiss to make a guy feel guilty?

When the kiss broke I said, "That was a great kiss. Thanks. I'm flattered. If I could clone myself, I would," I added. At that point I moved off to find my pajamas, put them on, stuck my head back into the living room, and told Meg I would see her tomorrow. We disappeared into our respective rooms. Amanda gave me a fantastic kiss as I returned from brushing my teeth, and we cuddled and turned in.

Chapter Five

Tuesday went much as Monday had for me. I tended to all the necessary tasks and engaged in all the usual time-killing activities, including fresh air and exercise. I made sure to drink plenty through the afternoon because I suspected Meg would hold me to the shower I'd promised last night.

The two of them returned about 5:30 again. They both beelined for Amanda's room, emerging with bathrobes. I shook my head at both of tehm and downstairs we went. As we stepped into the bathrom, Meg announced, "I get to go first." I and Amanda both laughed; I looked at her and she winked. Meg pointed at the toilet and said, "Go have a seat, please, Joe." I stripped off my clothes and did as she asked.

She ditched the robe, walked over, and stood facing me as she straddled my lap, without sitting. Very shortly, she began to pee. It became a torrent that drenched my thighs. But it was warm and I enjoyed it, healthy erection and all. Meg reached down and massaged my cock. She was good. Then gas hissed twice out of her. She steadied herself, seeming relaxed. Indeed, she didn't need long to start the push that made her delivery. Another very large, somewhat soft load of crap rested on my lap. A wicked sulfurous odor permeated the air.

Amanda walked over and Meg stepped aside. Amanda stood as Meg had, but cradled the back of my head and guided it to her crotch. I immediately suspected she wanted me to drink her pee. I opened my mouth and sealed my lips over her second pair. Seconds later, pee streamed into my mouth, stopping as I needed to swallow, and continuing again as I did. I swallowed in rythym as she continued. She was full, and her piss really had no taste. She finished, and I licked her clean. She wiped and stepped back, bending toward Meg's still-warm deposit.

She pulled her hair back and inhaled deeply. "God, the stench...that is amazing,"she admitted. She straddled my lap again. She was apparently really in the mood, because it didn't take her long to pass gas and add a large, long dump to my lap. The sulfur stink returned, and Amanda had a proud smirk on her face as she stepped away and pulled on latex gloves again. Meg followed suit. Each of them carefully removed the contents of my lap, and I stood and moved. The ladies dropped and flushed once each, then wiped and flushed again after ditching their gloves. It was clear they had both truly enjoyed themselves.

I stepped into the shower, got wet, soaped, scrubbed, and rinsed. Meg had followed me in. "Would you like that golden shower? I gotta piss like a racehorse," I said. She answered that she would. She wanted the same treatment I had given Amanda last night. Meg duplicated Amanda's position as I relaxed and let my stream start. I lifted her hair and wet it good. Meg turned her face and asked me to pee right at her. I splashed her forehead until I was empty.

I carefully rinsed and soaped and rinsed Meg's face, and shampooed and rinsed her hair. We stepped out and dried. I went to put my clothes back on, but Meg grabbed my arm with one hand and my dick with the other. I sat on the lid as she worked me to a full erection, and proceeded to latch her mouth gently around my member. She got me thoroughly wet, worked up and down my shaft and over the head. I let my cock throb. Meg sucked for a few minutes, like a true professional. At the end of that few minutes I was ready to come, and I made to slide out of her mouth. But she wanted my dick where it was, and held it there. So I surrendered and unloaded into her mouth. She swallowed readily and kept working my shaft with her hand.