Lena's New Life Ch. 11

Story Info
They meet another couple on the beach.
3.7k words
4.5
23.8k
1
0

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the first erotic series I ever wrote, back in 2005-7, long before posting my first story. I have revised and edited (hopefully well) the chapters, but they are pretty much as they were when I wrote them. It is the story of a married couple in love and exploring a new version of their relationship. It is a fairly long series, although some of the chapters are quite short.

You may want to read Chapter One to get the setup. Thanks to everyone who has stuck with this tale, and for voting and leaving civil comments.

*

They had gone someplace warm for a long weekend. They had arrived Thursday afternoon; now it was early Friday evening and Happy Hour was getting close to ending. They had been at this beachfront bar several hours, had a little something to eat about halfway through, but mostly had been talking and drinking and laughing and watching the world go on around them. This particular slice of the world was fun and entertaining to watch, filled with colorful and eccentric characters. There was no worry about getting home safe, since they were staying in the hotel next door, so they were free to get pretty hammered.

Lena, of course, got horny when she got hammered. Frankly, so did John, but he wasn't drinking too much tonight. Lena felt herself getting toasted, and slowed for a while, but that was before. She was back to drinking again, and she was drunk. And she was horny.

She'd always had a fixation about the beach, and she had always enjoyed sex. So it was natural that she had a fantasy about doing it on the beach. They had actually done it once, when they were younger. Lena thought that tonight they should do it again. She planted the seed in John's head, and from time to time, as the sun started to set, she would remind him. "Soon," she said, "soon we'll go down near the water. I want to fuck on the beach."

John had raised the issue of being seen, but she wouldn't hear it. She was going to fuck on the beach, and there was no discussion. John held her off until the sun was closer to setting, and then they headed down by the water.

When she made the plan she had actually walked up to the room for a couple of towels, and she took them out of her beach bag now, and set one of them on the warm sand. She slipped her shorts and shirt off, tucking them into the bag, and sat on the towel in her bikini, and John sat next to her.

They pretended to be looking at the ocean and cuddling while she looked around, seeing where the last stragglers were, gauging the growing dusk. There were a handful of people still around, close enough to see something in the current light. One larger group was close, but packing to leave. When they were gone, only a young couple was near, and further down the beach, a couple of stragglers.

Cool. May as well start turning up the heat.

She threw her arm over John's neck, and pulled him down for a hot, wet, let's-start-having-sex kiss. He was surprised at first, but got over it and returned the kiss with passion. She felt so wicked, so hot and sexy, on the beach, setting sun, warm, tan, drunk ... although she knew that she was probably drunk enough to have a problem reaching orgasm. It always happened when she got too drunk, and she was definitely too drunk. She just had difficulty concentrating. Didn't matter, though; she wanted to fuck, and she was just drunk enough to fuck all night. She pulled John closer, tangling tongues, and getting hot. She got her hands under his shirt, rubbed his chest, and played with his nipples before giving them a little pinch. Her eyes were open, and dusk was settling in. The young couple a little ways away was settling down on a blanket. She smiled to herself. What's on their minds, she joked. Her hands were busy now, toying with his nipples, and then she broke the kiss.

John's hands were at her back, opening the clasp of her bathing suit top. When he got it open, she reached for the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up over his head as her top fell away from her chest. She slipped it off her arms as he reached for her tits, grabbing one a little roughly while pinching the nipple of the other. She grabbed his hands, pressed them to her tits, sighing deeply; oh, damn, she thought, that's what I've been craving. She rubbed his shoulders and arms as he felt up her tits, kneading, pulling, pinching and twisting. Every time he pinched or twisted her nipples it was like a hot water faucet between her legs; she just got hotter and wetter. She needed to get that dick inside her. She took a last look around to see if it was dark enough, decided she didn't give a shit, and reached for his pants.

She undid the snap, pulled down his zipper, and reached in. He was good and hard, but bunched up, and he had to help her get it out. When he loosened it, it pointed straight up from his crotch, and she got her hand around it, feeling its hardness, the thick strength, the smooth skin, the fat head. M-mm, she needed this in her pussy, and told him so.

"Oh, I want you. I want your dick in my pussy. I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard, get that dick in me and fill my pussy, yeah, fuck me," all the time stroking and squeezing his pole, while he played with her tits and got one hand down between her legs. She felt him get fingers inside the leg of her suit, rubbing into her slit, felt her juices seeping out onto his strong fingers, felt her clit respond when he flicked his fingers on her. Damn, she thought, I gotta get this suit out of the way. She lifted her ass of the towel enough to pull the suit off her butt, and slide up her leg, and over her knee. As she did she felt a finger slip into her pussy, then another. He started sliding the fingers in and out of her, her shaved pussy soaking in her juices, her excitement pouring out of her. She was naked now, on a mostly empty public beach in the near dark, and John had two fingers in her pussy, fucking her as she grunted and moaned her approval.

"O-oh, yeah, feel my pussy, fuck me with your fingers, fill me up." She grabbed his hand, pushed it tight into her pussy, feeling the pressure on her lips, her clit. "Uhnm, yeah, feel that, feel how wet I am, how wet you make my pussy. I'm so hot for your dick." She felt his fingers pull out, then go back in, fatter, tighter, and realized he was using three fingers now, stretching her pussy. She gasped with surprise as her opening stretched, his fingers in her to the knuckle, she felt his hand pushing on her, and she reflexively humped against it, trying to fuck his hand like an animal in heat. She grabbed his dick again, and changed her position. Her knees were up; she maneuvered between his legs, and pointed his dick at her hole. She worked her body closer as his did the same, and then he was fucking her, finally fucking her. She moaned out loud as he entered her, feeling the head of his dick slip into her hole, but she couldn't get any additional pressure at this awkward angle. She could get him in like this but they wouldn't be able to get much motion going. And she wanted strong, hard motion, some real pounding.

She wiggled herself closer, sitting facing him, she threw her legs up and over his legs, so he was between hers, and she was between his. She put her arms behind her and raised her ass up off the blanket, giving her better access and free movement to bounce her eager hole on his willing and ready pole.

She grunted as she pummeled him with her pussy, crashing herself into his crotch, pausing to rub her lips and pussy up against his dick, stimulating her clit even though she knew the orgasm wasn't coming. It just felt so good, so rewarding and fulfilling to be getting what she wanted, to have her desire satisfied; to feed the carnal animal in her. I'm a dirty, kinky, sex animal, she told herself, I'm fucking John out here on the beach where anybody could walk by, and I don't care as long as his dick is in me. Damn, I feel so low, so loose and easy, and I just don't give a shit, I am getting what I want. She crab-walked towards him, forcing him backwards onto the blanket, and squatted over him. She was naked, and riding him like a cowgirl, grinding his pole, her tits bouncing and her ass in the air. Her hair was falling into her face, and she took one hand up to push it away ...

And she saw them. Or she thought she saw something. Where that young couple was, before. She kept fucking, kept her rhythm, and squinted into the darkness. It must be them, she thought. It looks like she's on her back, and he's between her legs, I think. She slowed for a second, grinding John's dick inside her instead of the long, pounding stroke. She tried to get a better look. Yes, he's between her legs. They're naked, and they're fucking.

And they're looking at us.

They are fucking while they are watching me fuck John.

Hell, they can't see much. I can barely see them.

Still ...

She sat straight up on John, and spread her legs.

She slowly lifted her body, separating them until they were touching only where her pussy was wrapped around the head of his dick. Her hands were on her knees, and she was squatting, slowly rising, then a pause, then slowly sinking until her pussy enveloped his cock again. She did this several times, knowing that they were watching her, and getting off on being seen fucking.

"You like that, John?" she asked. "You like when I go nice and slow, and suck your dick into me? Does that look good to you, watching my pussy slide up and down on your dick?"

"Oh, Lena, you know it does, you know I love it. You are so hot, such a horny hot beautiful woman. I love to watch you love my dick with your wet pussy." She knew John loved the dirty talk. Let's see how much, she thought.

"You like to see that? Hmm?"

"Oh, yeah, baby, you know I do.

"So do they. They're watching right now." She felt him stiffen briefly, then relax.

"Who? Someone's watching?"

"That young couple that was over there," she motioned with her head, not stopping the long, slow strokes. "Maybe you didn't see 'em, before," her voice was husky, seductive, "before we started fucking. But they're fucking too, and watching us. And I'm watching them while I'm fucking you."

John craned his neck backwards trying to see them. She couldn't tell if he did, until he said, "Oh, shit, they fucking waved to me!" He turned back to her. "Fuck, that's so hot!"

"M-mm, you like when they watch us fucking?"

"Hell, yes, you hot, sexy show-off! Let's show 'em how it's done! They'll never forget this!"

"Oh, yeah, boy, fuck me, fuck me hard. I want them to see you pound my pussy with your dick, mm-mmm, yeah, fuck," she started babbling as John began rising up to meet her, thrusting into her, harder, and faster, he was grunting with his efforts, grunting and fucking, now louder and harder. His pounding became insistent, like he wanted to get his whole body inside her. She could see the other couple, still fucking, looking directly at her, and then she felt John's body become rigid, and he was jerking, and calling out that he was cumming. She felt his load filling her; she wasn't going to cum, she knew, but she loved getting a load in her, feeling all squishy and hot and wet. She felt John's dick slip out, and she dismounted, playing with his wet pole as it softened. She looked at the other couple, but they were not watching anymore, they were looking the other way, and the man was motioning.

From the other side of them she saw a figure approaching from the darkness. She poked John and told him to look as they slipped their clothes back on. For a brief second she saw herself in her mind, outdoors, getting dressed on a public beach after fucking in full view of another couple (and God knows who else) and now watching them have sex. She shook her head a little, smiling in amusement. Well, if someone told me last year, that today I'd be-

John interrupted her thoughts, whispering hoarsely, "Lena, look! That guy is jerking off!" She squinted into the darkness.

Sure enough, the figure that the fucking man had motioned to was a guy, and he was standing next to the couple now, and he had his dick out, watching the woman getting fucked, and stroking his own meat. As they stared, the fucking man turned back to them, and motioned to them, beckoning them closer. Lena looked at John, and saw in his face the same eagerness she felt, but didn't want to admit. She was relieved that he was thinking the same thing! "Let's go!" she yelled. The finished collecting their stuff and hurried towards the show.

As they approached she heard the woman moaning in ecstasy, and the man fucking her urging her to cum, calling her names, saying, "Cum, you slut, you love it, you love letting people see you fuck, cum! Cum for your fans, let them see you orgasm." He was going slow, stroking his dick in and out of her pussy. The guy jerking off stood about two feet away, on the other side, and his eyes were roving from the woman's face to her pussy as he jerked himself off. John and Lena sat on the sand about two feet away on their side, Lena in front between John's legs, his arms around her, and they settled in to watch these people fucking, live, right in front of them!

The man fucking looked at them and smiled, then turned back to the woman. "More people to watch you, slut. Cum for them, you know you want to! Let them see you!" Lena was astounded as the woman began to moan louder, sharper, my God, she thought, she IS cumming, right in front of us! She was half embarrassed, and half amazed, and ALL excited, as the woman's orgasm rolled through her. "Yeah, good girl," the man fucking her was saying, "good, that's what you like, good. Now open your mouth and suck some dick." Lena's eyes popped.

Sure enough, the woman opened her mouth, and the jerking man, after checking with the other guy (who nodded his approval) stepped up to her face, and pointed his dick right into her mouth. Lena felt John stirring behind her as the woman began sucking; John's arms tightened around her, and she felt something pushing at her back. Was it wrong to get excited watching this, she wondered? The woman was sucking hard now, and the man continued fucking her, urging her to suck that dick. "Suck his cum out, make him cum, use your hot mouth," he told her, and then out of the dark a third man appeared, and he, too, pulled his dick out, started jerking off, and Lena felt John's hand caressing her breast lightly, and toying with her hard nipple. Right or wrong, she was hot, and so was this show!

Suddenly, the guy getting sucked started making noise, and his body tensed, and the woman raised herself up on one arm, grabbed his dick with the other, and started jerking him into her open mouth. She held the head right at her tongue, and his sperm shot out onto her tongue, on her face, and into her mouth as she jerked his cum out, there were drops on her face and lips, and she licked it off the head of his dick, and then the guy stepped back, and the next man took his place. The fucking man still urged her to do more, suck more. "Get that cum, suck it, slut, take that cock," he goaded her, and the new guy only stroked into her mouth a few times before he came. The woman wasn't ready for it, and the guy shoved into her mouth, pumping his load as the fucking guy showered her with approval: "yeah, baby, you're so hot, swallow it all, only you, you slut, swallow his load!" And she was, or most of it, some overflowed her mouth and dripped out, oozing down her chin, and then she pulled off as she was wracked by another orgasm.

Unbelievable!

She felt John's other hand between her legs now, as the third man backed off, and disappeared into the darkness. The woman's orgasm was receding, and the man, still with his dick in her, motioned to them. For a second Lena thought John might get up (what would she have done?), but he took his hand off her breast and waved, said, "No, we're good, if it's ok with you." The man nodded, and started fucking in earnest now. Lena craned her neck, trying to see the cock going into her pussy, she felt John's fingers pull her suit aside and slip into her sloppy pussy, all wet and still slick with cum, and then she could see it, sliding in and out, the woman was shaved, just like Lena, and it was a beautiful sight, all swollen lips and wet, slick with cum, and that hard shaft sliding in and out. The guy was talking urgently now, telling her how hot she was, how she got those guys off, how people enjoy watching her fuck; Lena heard the strain in his voice, and thought he would cum soon. She felt John's fingers tweaking her nipples, wondered if the woman was going to have a third orgasm, and felt that if John kept playing with her pussy she just might ...

But John was playing with her nipples ...

Lena looked down, following the woman's outstretched arm to her own pussy! The woman had two fingers in her, and her thumb was rubbing Lena's clit, and Lena looked up and the woman was looking right at her, right into her eyes, and Lena looked back, and let the woman rub her pussy. The guy was grunting now, and Lena heard him cumming, and watched his shoulders tense and his chest and face strain, and he was pumping into her, and now the woman came again, Lena felt it in her hand...

And then the orgasm she didn't think she would have grabbed her, from her brain to John's fingers on her nipples to the woman fingering her clit, she tensed and spasmed, and her pussy gushed her cum and John's all over the woman's hand as Lena came and came. Her mouth was open, she couldn't speak, and she saw the woman, finishing her own orgasm, watching her, and they looked into each others' face as they came, each knowing what the other was feeling, and not caring- no, enjoying that they had shared this experience.

*

Later, in Zeke and Mimi's (the young couple) hotel room (it was closer) they cleaned up, had a couple of drinks. Mimi told them that she loved sex in public; that the show really got her off, and that she was into doing other guys, but only orally. Zeke said they did this kind of thing all the time, and he got off watching how hot Mimi got when she did it. He enjoyed watching her get off getting other people off, as long no one else fucked her. He also showed them the little bottle of lube he kept in his palm. That was how he kept her wet.

Mimi said she loved the dirty talk, when he told her suck, and swallow, she said that really got her off. When Zeke found out where they lived, he gave them the name of a club in a nearby city. Zeke said they were members, and to use their names when Lena and John went there. He explained it was a sex club, but you could just go and watch. And, he winked, you guys clearly like to watch!

When they left, Mimi kissed John on the cheek, and Lena gave Zeke one, too. But when she went to kiss Mimi the same way Mimi turned her head and kissed Lena on the lips, then hugged her. Lena felt Mimi's arms around her, and she felt a little panic, not knowing where this was going, and then Mimi whispered in her ear, "Thanks for letting me make you cum, I had fun!" and kissed her again on the lips, not a peck this time, but slower, romantic, and Lena felt a little tongue before Mimi released her, smiling.

In the elevator down John asked what Mimi had said, and Lena dismissed it, saying it was 'girl talk'. Then he said that he thought it was hot the way Mimi kissed her. Lena playfully slapped him on the shoulder, asking why men are always into girls together. They both laughed, and then they talked about how much fun they'd had.

But in the back of her mind Lena thought it was hot the way Mimi had kissed her, too. And what the hell should she make of that?