All Comments on 'Lesley Acts Like Total Slag'

by MatureLadyLover

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done, old chap

I enjoyed the story: short, simple and to the point. It had all the elements to make the characters live; best of all the action resulted in an unexpected and(hopefully) happy ending...

maxwell1985maxwell1985over 12 years ago
good read.

coudn't put it down .as they say. this has what makes a good story. It could have happened. unlikely but it could, and i'm sure that it or some such display has been seen on some shop floor or other.

well done, nice to see a realistic story.

more please

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Realistic?

Yeah right, like a woman that age is going to risk a husband, 3 kids and grandchildren to have sex on a floor in front of five catty witnesses. That is so realistic.

However, it will probably have a happy ending. Her boss will be so disgusted she will eventually fire her. Her husband will divorce her ass. Even if she aborts the child, one of the catty associates is bound to spill the beans. Her kids will hate her for what she has done and she will never see them or her grandchildren again.

The nineteen year old will laugh at her when she asks him to take some responsibility. He will offer to fuck her occasionally though.

Couldn't be a happier ending for such a disgusting cheating slut who definitely needs to be an ex-wife.

I suspect the author's name is Dan. Get some help dude.

nil_r2nil_r2over 8 years ago
Can someone get pregnant at 58

If a woman does not have her menopause by 50, there is a problem. She should consult a doc

Sapper257Sapper257about 7 years ago
Inititation

Good story.

This happened to me when I was an Office Junior when I left school and in my first job. Later had an apprenticeship as an electrician.

The ladies varied in age the same as Dan. What they did to me was shave me. Again it was the eldest who took the lead and initiated the shaving. I was held down while being undressed. I never struggled as the ratio to me, I was never going to win in fact quite thrilled and excited but scared. Does that sound logical?

The difference with my ladies was that they all took part and were not horrible like they were to Lesley. The lead lady was Brenda who was married with two children older than me and about 55, she also had grandchildren. Also Mary, Mavis, Joan and Fiona the supervisor. The ladies stripped off my shoes, trousers and pants, then laid me on mess room table. Left my socks on which tickled me. Not the most alluring sight.

The ladies had done this before because they came prepared with towel, flannel, warm water in a bowel, razor, shaving stick and brush. They lathered me up taking hold of my penis while they manoeuvred around it. Of course they waved the razor around like it was a 'cut throat' and being jovial. I was frightened but the ladies put me at ease with the joking. All of them took turns of holding my penis, using the razor and the lathering. In the end I was quite relaxed and let them get on with it.

I closed my eyes, laid back and thought of England as they say.

Well this quite relaxed me and while I was being shaved and my penis being handled I became erect. There was an intake of breath from the ladies and the towel was put over my face. This hid my embarrassment but also literally gave the ladies a free hand to excite me, and they did.

The ladies were making quiet comments about my erection, the size and ball bag. Also comparing me jovially to the size of there partners. I was having trouble distinguishing the voices except Brenda the eldest and taking the lead. The shaving stopped but the masturbating didn't. Needless to say it didn't take long before I ejaculated all over my tummy, don't know to this day who finished me off.

The ladies told me not to move while they cleaned me up. In the end they took the towel off my face and said I could dry myself. Looking at my shaved pubis you would have thought 'Cochise' the Indian Chief had scrupled me, but the sexual pleasure made up for it, I'm pleased to say. The ladies said they hoped I enjoyed the initiation, followed by they only do it to the ones they think are 'sports'. That pleased me for them to think I'm a sport. Brenda said "You are a good sport and hope you take it in good fun".

I replied "Of course, can we do it again next Friday?"

One gave me my clothes another said "Get dressed".

Joan said "We keep these (my underpants) as a souvenir for the Ladies Rest Room.

I chuckled.

I think Mavis said "I've a home to run and must go".

Fiona "So must I, I'm out tonight".

Brenda said "I've an exciting evening at Tesco then pick up a 'takeaway' for us" followed by "what are you doing this evening Brian".

"Nothing", I said "Mum will be cooking when Dad and I are home, hope I'm not too late" while I was putting my clothes on.

All the ladies stayed while I dressed, having there last sneaky look at me while I put my penis away and zipped up hoping not to catch it.

Said "I'm having a cuppa before I go and tidy myself up, before I get the bus", followed with "the secret is safe with me ladies".

"We know" said Joan "it never happened did it girls?"

"Correct" and "Right" were answers.

Brenda said "I'll put the kettle on Brian and we'll leave you to sort yourself out" then as an after thought "can I give you a lift as I'm going your way to Tesco, time doesn't matter to me only shopping, takeaway and husband for me tonight, no luxury for me like going out".

"Well that would be great if its not putting you out Brenda".

"Okay Brian, kettles on, make me one I'll be back. See the girls out".

With that the kettle boiled, put tea bags in cups and combed my hair.

Brenda knocked and came in.

"Don't know why you're knocking, can't hide anything from you all" I said then "Tea's nearly ready, I'll take the teabags can you get the milk out the fridge please Brenda".

"You are such a gentleman Brian" Brenda said passing me the milk.

"No sugar for you Brenda, sweet enough" I said.

"Correct, as they say 'a moment on the lips, a life time on the hips', Brenda said gripping her hips and chuckling. Then a bit subdued "Did you mind what we did today Brian?"

Passing Brenda her tea said "No, bit scared as I've heard of these things happening but to be honest, enjoyed it", then to change the subject went back to Brenda's comment about sugar and hips said "nothing wrong with your hips, Bren, Mum's are bigger than yours and she's only early 40".

"Cheek, that's all I am" with a chuckle. "We went a bit far today, normally we only shave, but as you became excited we all got carried away and one thing led to another. Could say 'it got a bit out of hand' don't you think?", Brenda said jovially. "The girls asked me to ask you if you are alright about it and report back. I got the job as the oldest and I'm taking you home".

"Well Brenda, the Juries out", I said and "how come you are 40 ish with grandchildren" I chuckled. "Or is that a 'porky pie', how old are you Bren?"

"It's no secret, our birthdays are on the board for cakes. I'm 55 years young!!".

"Well you look good to me Bren, 'give me a twirl Anthea' and I'll make up my mind about the Jury for the girls".

Brenda turned round with her arms in the air, we had finished with our cups of tea.

"Well", Brenda done her pirouette and ended closer to me and slipped. I caught her from over balancing. "Thank you kind Sir, now Jury or next time it could your bottom receiving attention", she chuckled.

"Tell the girls Bren, they have been exonerated. But don't tell them I want seconds, that's between you and I" I laughed nervously.

"Secret is fine with me Brian, glad you enjoyed it, think we all did, well I know I did. I've been out of practice, maybe the others 'keep there hand in' as they have younger partners", Brenda laughed, "couldn't believe how much you produced and how high it went, you are powerful Brian", Brenda said sheepishly looking into my eyes.

Looking back into Brenda's eyes I stuttered "If you want to practice......... I'm available anytime Bren ......... just give me the wink ....... when we are in the mess room we could find somewhere ..... please".

Stepping closer to me, "Keep calling me Bren, it makes me fell young and wanted Brian, .... now I'm scarred"....... "Should I be Brian?"

With our eyes locked together our bodies moved closer, heads nearing, we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed.

"No Bren" we kissed more passionately. By now I had a stiffy and pressed it against Brenda's tummy.

"Oh my gosh Brian, you're hard again, how could you be".

"It's you Bren, it's what you are doing to me" and wiggled my stiffy against her.

"Brian you wouldn't believe what you done to me while I and the others were playing with you, you turned me on so much my knickers were saturated, bet the other were too".

"Are you wet now Bren".

"Of course stupid, knowing what's pressed into my tummy".

Moving my hands down to Brenda's bottom I started caressing her.

"Oh Brian, don't please ........ " not convincingly.

I moved my hands around her bottom and gradually raised her dress while we kissed. With the intensity of our kissing I had my hands on Brenda's knickers and stopped caressing and our lips parted.

"Naughty Brian".

"I know Bren", I eased the elastic on the top of Brenda's knickers and moved my hand on to the cheek's of Brenda's bottom and carried on caressing. "Bren I want to come again" and rubbed my stiffy against her tummy again.

"Brian, don't be greedy, I've not come once yet and my knickers are saturated again as you will find out.".

Taking that as an invitation that would not be refused I moved my right hand around from Brenda's bottom to her hips, Brenda moved slightly away from me so I had access to the front of her knickers. Our eyes became more focused as I eased my hand gently over her tummy down to her pubic hair.

"Brian sorry my tummy is not flat and I need a trim".

"Shush" I voiced and kissed her.

My hand slipped lower over her pubic area through her fluffy hair to the lips of her virgina.

"Brian, Brian" we stopped kissing "you're so tender, don't tease me, make me cum, it wont take long, I'll do what ever you want after".

"Shush" I voiced again and started kissing again. With the palm of my hand in her knickers I placed it over Brenda's virginal lips and parted them with my two fingers. This gave me the access needed to find her clitoris then rotated my finger around the bud while it expanded. Brenda sighed as she exhausted her breath into my mouth.

"Don't tease I told you Brian", she begged.

With that I moved my hand lower so my finger entered Brenda's virginal entrance surrounded by hair. Brenda was quite right she was soaking wet which was a pleasure and a complement to me. Lubricating my finger with her juices I eased up to her clitoris where I lubricated it then lowered my knuckle on to the hood which was very inflamed and was able to keep my finger Brenda's wet orifice.

Brenda I said "I've never known anybody this wet before, this is so beautiful, I'm loving it Darling".

"Brian I can't ever being this wet, you are so good for me. I'm a new woman, I'm all yours. Now satisfy me quick please. My climax is building up".

I whispered "Lets go for it Bren". With that I put all my effort into using my finger on Brenda's clitoris while parting her lips with my fingers in the palm of my hand.

It didn't take long and Brenda came to a shuddering climax. I carried on stimulating her clitoris while her orgasm subsided.

Brenda cried in happiness so I kissed her and she hugged me. Easing my hand from inside her knickers I moved both hands to her hips and slid her knickers over her hips and down her thighs. Brenda parted her legs so her knickers easily slid down to her knees then fell to the mess room floor.

"Brian I'm sorry there not very sexy but I wasn't expecting the day to finish like this".

For the third time I said "Shush Bren". Now it's your turn on the table.

"Turn the lights of please Brian, I don't want you looking at me yet, I will I promise".

"No Bren I want to see this beautiful mature woman of 40 ish" I said with a chuckle.

I was punished with a gentle slap.

"Okay how do you want me, over the table or laying on it? Have we time for me to undress for you".

"It's okay Bren I'm so close to cumming I'm surprised I haven't. Lay on your back I don't want to crush you". With that I eased Brenda onto her back and put a pillow under her head. Her bottom just on the edge of the table. Going to her dress I pulled it up on to her tummy exposing her virgina to my eyes for the first time. "Beautiful" I stammered and bent and kissed her love box. Undoing my trousers I let them drop to the floor and glad I never had any pants on. Lifting her legs up to my chest I was ready for love making.

Having pre-cum all over the head of my penis I moved closer to Brenda's virgina.

"Are you ready Bren, I'm at your entrance".

"Ready as I'll ever be Darling. Slowly as I've seen how big you are Brian and my pussy hasn't seen much action recently. It might have heeled over with lack of use" Brenda chuckled.

With the head of my penis in my hand I entered Brenda's virgina. Just the head went in and stopped. "Are you alright Bren?"

"Oh yes I am, but gradually ease it in, pretend I'm a virgin please Darling". And in I went up to the hilt.

"I'm in Bren".

"God I know, now lets have it all, I've seen how much spunk you can deliver and the force behind it".

In two minutes I'd climaxed and nearly collapsed.

We cleaned ourselves up quickly and Brenda took me home. Brenda said she would wash it Tesco and buy new knickers.

That's how our affair started for many years.

Keep writing.

REgards

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenalmost 6 years ago
Sapper257....

You have shown me yet again that it’s sometimes the comments that are as interesting as the stories themselves.

MatureLadyLover bases the stories on one theme, with a few variables, which a few people have questioned in terms of reality but, as you have shown, sometimes the most unlikely situations take place in real life.

You actually have the basis for a story yourself as you write well even if there are some errors.

MLL will look at your version of events and smile that it can and does happen that mature ladies and young men can find pleasure in each other’s company.

While not benefitting from such a wide age gap, my first experience at the age of 18 was with a stunningly attractive married woman of 34....

I’m now almost 66 and my young lady is just 45.... 😊

Sapper257Sapper257over 5 years ago
Reply to last Comment

Dear Handy,

Thank you for your comment. I have thought about writing and the best ones are on personal experience's. As you say my English is a bit iffy and I've no one I can ask to check them. Also the memories all come flooding back to the good old days.

Maybe I will put it on my New Years Resolutions for next year.

I'm with a partner a bit older than me.

See you live in SE England, happy days.

Do like Mature Lady Lover with her style of writing.

REgards

Sapper257Sapper257over 5 years ago
Reply to Nandjobhaven

Dear Handy,

Thank you for your comment. Writing from personal experience's are always best. As you said my English is a bit iffy and I have no one to check it. Of course reminiscing on the story is exciting.

Maybe I'll put it on my New Years Resolution list to make the effort.

In theory I have the time as retired but still on the list of jobs!!

My partner is a bit older than me.

Do like Mature Lady Lover's writing.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"shoot you're cum in me"

Shoot you are cum in me?!

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
End ruined a good story

Was enjoying it , thinking about it being my own mum, but the end ruined it for me

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Great story and I gave it 5 stars. It seems that the ladies were jealous of Leslie for fucking Dan but she did not care. But I wondered if she would have a abortion. It is too much for a 58 year old woman to have a baby. When the child is 21, she will be almost 80 years old. Great story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have loved to fuck her. With all the other women watch8ng, I may have not realized how it would be the next day; but to be ridden and used as a fuck stick is unimaginable.

Bruce

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Was sort of enjoying it, but then the reveal that she was married ruined it for me.

The pregnancy bit, if you forget about the improbability of it,....well...I mean, it's funny, sorta hot, but also troubling because it would almost certainly not only endanger the child's life but also her life at that age.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous