All Comments on 'Lesson Plan'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dragginlizarddragginlizardover 10 years ago
love it

well done for the most part with one sticking technicality. the dildo...two inches in circumference... a teacher wanting to express more size would have used diameter; as a 2 inch circumference is barely finger sized. loving the story so far and am eagerly awaiting more installments of her depravity.

MaitrePolMaitrePolover 10 years ago
Super

This is a good start for a slut; every master wants to have a bitch like her to be humiliate and to be his whore.

PaperdartPaperdartover 10 years ago
Good

It is good to see that GettingItDone is adding another story to his collection. I like the submissive teacher story line and enjoy the slightly surreal way that all three teachers in the three stories fall into obeying their master or mistress and I like the inventive scenes that are described. In Lesson Plan Addison/Miss Bell has already given over her ID, bank details and lots of photos to Jerome and seems keen for him to do anything he wants with her - at least for this night. I hope to see this story continued and find out whether Miss Bell is the driver for her own degradation pushing Jerome to make her do more things, or whether Jerome takes up the running and tests her limits. GettingItDone please keep up the good work on both the stories that you are currently running.

wendy53wendy53over 4 years ago
Leave out the anal stuff

story is good but leave the anal sex stuff out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous