Lessons for Katie 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close Katie. Oh god you feel good."

"Me too Jai." (She smiled when she used my name). "Cum inside me Jai. I want to feel you cum inside me again."

I could feel myself swelling inside her, stretching her silky walls just a little further. This only caused more pressure on my dick. Katie must have felt it too, because her hip movements increased. She ground her pussy harder against me each time, causing more pleasure for her as well.

That was it. I grabbed her hips, dug my fingers into her and exploded deep into her womb. Shot after shot of my seed was sent well into her belly. 'How can she make me cum so much?' I wondered.

With a final push down Katie's own orgasm gripped her, shaking her on my cock, her nails digging deeper into my chest. I reached up, grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her to me. I wanted us to finish off with a kiss, until our orgasms subsided.

Finally spent, Katie rolled off me, only to resume the earlier position of laying on my chest, leg bent resting on my thigh. I held her against me again.

"I love you Katie."

Her body tensed momentarily at my revelation, as I had not said it to her through any of our encounters so far.

"I love you too Jai. Or should I call you Dad again now?"

"Call me Jai when we're alone like this."

We fell asleep that night in each other's arms, as a couple. Not as step father and step daughter.

There is more to this story if you would like to hear it. Please let me know.

12