Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master led me all of the way into the room. As I looked around slowly I felt my womanhood slipping away. Instead of being surrounded by fine art pieces and satin sheets I was surrounded by pink walls and a Disney princess decor. Instead of a large four post bed there was a white crib with a mobile hanging from it. Mistress opened the closet asking me if I would like to see my new clothes. I stared in disbelief at the clothes hanging in the large walk in closet. They were all oversized baby clothes. Frilly pink and lavender outfits with cartoon characters on them. I thought I must be dreaming, this can't be real. I pinched myself but discovered it in fact was very real. I wanted to cry right on the spot.

"Oh Jose can I get the baby dressed for her first day of her new life?" Mistress asked.

"Of course Dora be my guest." Master replied grinning.

Mistress came over and took me by the hand she lead me over to the large table where the changing supplies were. I followed behind her in a daze. I could not believe what was happening. I lay there motionless as Mistress Dora powdered and diapered me. She then went to the closet and selected a short pink dress with ruffles and lace and slid it over my head. She put a pair of pink booties on my feet and to the collar of my dress she attached a pacifier clip complete with pacifier.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror across the room. This morning I had been a forty year old grown woman. Now here I was thickly diapered and looking and smelling like a baby! Any evidence of my adult hood gone. My mind raced with questions. How long was I going to be like this? Who was going to see me this way? Would I have to go out in public like this? I was in too much shock to voice any of my thoughts so I just sat there quietly.

"Well Jose you have one very adorable baby girl." Mistress said

"Thank you Dora I think she is just so beautiful."

"Indeed she is Jose." Sir Dan replied. "Just do me one favor Jose."

"What's that Dan?" Master asked.

"Don't ask me to change any diapers."

Everyone began laughing except for me of course. Surely they were not going to make me use these. But, I would soon find out just how wrong I was as any last smidgen of womanhood I may have had left was out the window as I was forced to for the first time in thirty nine years wet a diaper.

12