Let George Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn loves a slow fuck with dirty talk. "Did you like fucking George? Is his cock as hard as mine? Is it as long? Did you like his cock up your ass? Are you going to pee while I fuck your hot pussy? A bitch like you likes a long hard cock in her pussy, don't you? Are you going to suck us off after I cum in your sloppy pussy? Do you want me to eat your dripping pussy after I fuck you?"

Carolyn whispered and moaned answering, "Yes…yes…yes…yes…yes…yes…yes…oh, for gods sake shut up and fuck meee… yes…I want you to eat my pussy while I suck two cocks…now shut up and fuck…oh, shit. I'm going to cum againnnnnn…fuck meeee deeeeep…Oh,god, I love it. I love cock up my pussy. Hold it still deep in my pussy while I'm cuming…Oh, yes that feels so good with your hard cock all the way up my cunt…Now fuck me hard and fast till you cum too."

Once we all recovered from our exertions we lay on the bed with Carolyn in the middle. She began to stroke our thighs till she saw our cocks begin to respond.

She took a cock in each hand and began to slide the loose skin up and down over the purple helmets that were still spongy and soft. As the stroking continued our cocks hardened and lengthened into two flag poles.

Carolyn grinned lewdly and said, "I always wondered what it would feel like to milk a cow."

That was it we each grabbed a nipple and I said, "Let's see if we can suck some milk out of this cow."

"Oh, yesssss", was the instant reply. We connected with her tits like two leaches. Once we determined that no milk was to be had, after about ten minutes of trying, we decided to give her pussy some attention.

George and I turned so our heads were at the foot of the bed with our cocks pointing at each other and Carolyn holding them right over her face. She put one leg over George and a leg over me so we were face to face with each other and her pussy.

Carolyn's pussy was still flowing with a mixture of two brands of sperm, pussy juice and pee. There was a big wet spot on the towel below her ass where the flow was running over her ass hole and dripping from her crack.

Carolyn stroked our cocks and started to alternately lick the slick heads. George slid a finger into her ass while I slid two into her cunt. She pulled our cocks down to her lips and sucked one at each side of her mouth. As she sucked she kept flicking her tongue across the underside of our cock heads and nipping at the bunched up foreskin..

She dropped my dick and turning sucked one of George's balls into her mouth. She sucked and pulled on his ball sack till it was stretched and hanging down several inches. Letting his ball go she immediately opened her mouth wide and sucked both balls in and sucked and pulled on them. Closing her lips around his balls she pulled down, stretching his scrotum till he moaned, and began to suck and lick in earnest.

George began to stroke his dick with the slippery hand that had just been in her pussy. As she sucked his balls and he jerked off, his scrotum began to tighten till his balls popped out of Carolyn's mouth. His cock was pulsing again and Carolyn maneuvered the tip till it was aimed at her mouth. George began to moan and shudder.

Carolyn slid his foreskin back and sucked his purple cock head between her lips. She sucked it in and was rewarded with a torrent of thick hot cum that ran down her face when she could no longer swallow it all.

Carolyn squeezed his cock and said, "Rest up stud, I'm not done with you yet." George groaned and fell back on the bed.

Carolyn switched to my cock and I slid into position to lick and suck her cream pie pussy. George slowly revived and moved up pinching and twisting her titties till they stood out rock hard pointing at the ceiling. He moved up to her face and started to kiss her lips all around my pulsing cock.

I was so busy eating Carolyn's cream pie that I didn't notice at first when there was licking and nibbling on my cock shaft as it slid out of Carolyn's mouth. When it hit me that this could only be George working on my cock I froze.

"What the hell is going on?", I hissed between licks and sucks on Carolyn's cunt.

"Oh shit now I'm in trouble", said George, "that secret I meant to tell you guys…I'm bi." He said while easing my cock out of Carolyn's mouth and deep throating it in one plunge.

I started to protest but it felt so good I just lay back and enjoyed. Carolyn swung her leg around, pushed her pussy into my face and rubbed it around. She seemed to be taking George's secret in stride. She leaned over and took his rigid cock into her mouth again. We had a daisy chain going with me sucking Carolyn's pussy, George sucking my dick and Carolyn sucking George. This was about as strange as it had ever gotten for Carolyn and me.

I was going over the hill as George kept sucking. sliding my cock down his throat and jerking me off. "I'm going to cum any minute. I can't hold back much longer." George kept sucking and wanking my pole. "Shit, here it comes. I'm going to cum…I can't hold back…suck meee…jerk my cock off faster…oh, god…oooooh shit."

My cum filled George's mouth but he never lost a drop he just held it all in his mouth never swallowing. He lay back grinning with his lips tightly closed so no cum could leak out.

Carolyn kept sucking his cock and all of a sudden George began to writhe and moan as Carolyn sucked him dry. She kept swallowing his cum so she wouldn't gag but kept the last few spurts in her mouth. Finally he calmed down and Carolyn rolled over onto her back.

George leaned over to kiss her and as she responded by opening her cum filled mouth, he let my cum run out of his mouth into hers. She swirled her tongue around in his open mouth to get every last drop of my cum. She had a sloppy mix of my and George's cum dribbling down her chin.

She looked at me and making sure no more cum leaked out of her mouth said, "Dis stupp berongs in ma buffy. Wan to pu ik der por me?" She pulled her pussy away from my mouth and leaned over dribbling my cum mixed with her and George's saliva and his cum into my mouth. What a taste sensation.

Being able to talk again she said, "Get down there and blow that mouthful of jiz up my cunt hole. Make sure it all goes in. I don't want any running down my ass."

I slid down and completely covered her pussy with my mouth. My tongue probed for her hole and on finding it I started to force the cum out of my mouth and into her sopping pussy. I kept pushing with my tongue to be sure her hole stayed open so I could transfer my whole mouthful. Carolyn was loving every minute and each time I probed her cunt with my tongue I'd flick her clitty. She was building to another climax.

George slid down to watch the transfer and was now holding my cock as he kissed Carolyn's belly and thighs. As I unloaded the last drops of cum into Carolyn's pussy I drew back and started to rub her swollen, ruby red clit in little circles with my finger.

Carolyn spread her knees flat on the bed and rolled her hips from side to side. "Oh shit, this has got to be the last one. I'm going to pass out if I cum once more." She grabbed her titties and began to pull and twist them. Her hips bounced and George and I moved between her legs to watch her pussy lips swell and get redder. As she built to another climax her pussy and asshole pulsed and puckered. We were rewarded when she began to cum.

She moaned, "No more…no more…this is it…my pussy can't cum any more…oh god, here I cum…oooohhhhhh, shiiitttt." Her pussy contracted squirting out a stream the juices that were trapped in her cunt. Each time her pussy contracted more juices squirted out all over me and George. It was great.

George turned to me and licked my face to get all the juices he could while slowly stroking my half-hard cock. I reached down and ran the tips of my fingers along his cock sliding back his foreskin. Then I began to slide his foreskin up and down over his cock head. He hardened instantly and we lazily jerked each other off. I wasn't sure about jerking another guy off but it sure felt good. I decided to go along for the ride.

On seeing what was going on Carolyn said, "When you two get done beating each others joy sticks off lets take showers and call it a night. I've cum so many times I can barely walk."

This was the first but not last of our adventures with George.

12