All Comments on 'Let it Snow Ch. 02'

by Optimator

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enjoyed this!

I loved the way u developed the story - and how the 'hero' seems all too human. And o yeah the really hot sex too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

It started off kinda slow but ended better than the first...I can't wait until next year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The wait is going to kill me!

The story was great, I just cant believe that the conclusion wont come out for another year!!

If you dont mind me asking, is this situation or something similar happening now and that is why the stories are submitted a year apart?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great work

This story is great! I just wish it would be continued sooner.

My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleover 19 years ago
Sizzling tale~

in a cold winter setting...<grin>

I'm suprised the sex didn't melt the snow!

Great story~

Happy Holidays and good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent!

Truly a fantastic story. It had a fantastic plot that kept me interested the entire way through. Can't wait for the next one!

OptimatorOptimatorover 19 years agoAuthor
Hey, thanks...

Hey, everyone, thanks for the kind words. I've gotten a handful of feedback, most asking "why wait another year"? The answers can be found at my blog:

http://upstatekinkybastard.blogspot.com

Plus some other thoughts on my stories posted here.

Thanks again, everyone.

Opt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonder why Liz is upset

Liz is upset because he's seeing another woman? Why? She's the one that destroyed their relationship, and has no call on his fidelity now. Maybe she thought he'd be pining away for mer, staying away from women altogether...whatever. Maybe she's not used to competiting for a man's heart, and with Scott she's already behind the eight ball, and knows it, so she's trying to project her guilt onto him and reversing the situation. Mind game tricks from high school days.

sacksackover 19 years ago
Not just another "stroke story".

Sure, there's a lot of sex, but a genuine story,too. The main male character is not particularly likeable, but that just adds to his allure....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enjoyed the story, some details are mixed up

Thank you for a nice story.

While I enjoyed reading it, the mixup of some details disturbed.

Quote: Jennie's hands grabbed Adrienne's hips as she pressed her face into Adrienne's pussy. I saw her tongue licking up and down furiously, as Adrienne looked down in complete and utter lust. My cock pistoned in and out of Jennie, her tongue inside Adrienne's pussy.

Didn't you mix up the names here? For me, the scene got hot upto this point, where the need to re-read several times turned the heat off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YOU BASTARD !

Ok, the story was nice and all, but what the hell now! are we gonna have to wait???? Come on man, give us a break. Hustle that story up, please. Do it for your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lately?

she was miserably, lately? the call was prompted by that, no a more lingering sense of loss? i agree with one comment, where she felt like she was the wronged person?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story but not great

A lot of good here. A few continuity errors during the threesome. Could use some more editing but overall I really like it. Good character building for the MC. Would like the women to have more differentiating characteristics. Enjoyable read. Wish I could know what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finish the damn story!

Posting parts of a story in segments is fine. But don't post a partial story with a promise to continue, and then drop the ball. Very bad form.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOptimator@Optimator
3 Followers
Tall, fit dominant. A little pain is a good thing. Not here for a long time, just a good time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Let it Snow Previous Part
Let it Snow Series Info