Let Me Know If You Need Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendell, the bartender who had brought her first drink when she and Jerome walked in over an hour before, asked "Vodka tonic still work for you sexy?"

"Yes, sir," she replied.

With that she pulled her skirt down an inch or two, covering very little, but at least making an effort at modesty, while her juices continued to flow.

Then she looked up at Jerome towering over her and said, 'Sir, thank you for being there for me yesterday and today."

"Miss Rebecca, you are welcome," her 'bodyguard' said. "Do you remember what I told you yesterday," he questioned?

"Yes, sir. You said to 'Let you know if I ever need anything," Rebecca answered.

"Good girl," Jerome told her. "You are to do that at any time of the day or night. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. I understand," she replied meekly, while looking up at him with one hand holding her drink and the other, moving, unwittingly down to her nearly fully exposed dripping, aching, needy, contracting formerly virgin for black cock pussy, that needed his throbbing cock banging inside her again at that very moment.

"Sir," Rebecca slowly said with a whimper. "I need ..."