L'Étrangère

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom spoke up, "What if we men prefer to lick you instead? I don't want to suck cock, but I'll gladly suck your

clit." He stepped behind Miley and fondled her big tits while Mireille considered his question. Salivating over her tits he added, "Or anyone else's clit."

Red, the boisterous one, yelped "If there's gonna be any clit sucking here, I want in. I don't mind sucking them too. Whoo hoo!" She peeled off the bottom of her tinikini, making her the first all nude person there.

Claire, whose tiny tiny-bottom was nearly entombed inside her plumped up, bare and lusty lips, untied her side strings and pulled her string suit out of her pussy and ass cracks. " I love sucking pussy and pricks too. Eeee haaa!" She turned toward Miley and glared at her crumpled suit still clinging to her hips. "As soon as you get your bare ass into the game, you can help strip the guys, as if they need help or convincing."

Miley quickly pointed out that Mireille still had her suit on the same way. "We should get her naked first, she started all this!" Meanwhile, Mireille had finally taken my raging cock into her mouth and was siding down until it hit her gag reflex. "Doesn't that sound sexy? One of us should show her how to swallow a dick into our throat."

"While I'm all for sharing, I also feel a bond to Mireille and want to be the one to strip her and taste her pussy first." Her brows arched. "Ken, turn on all the lights and open the curtains. Mireille, if you agree just hum onto my hungry dick. Ohhhhhh, yessss, I hear you." With my dick deep in her mouth, I pinched both her nipples and pulled her hips up to make her stand, but stay bent over.

Awkwardly, I pushed one side of her resilient suit over a hip, then the other, then both over her plush butt cheeks, softly stroking her bare ass as I did. I managed to pry it past her pubes, exposing a lush but short crop of golden brown hair, before it jammed. She let my dick POP out of her mouth and gave me a huge, radiant smile while she stood without moving for a few seconds debating whether to continue. A quick look at the two and a half naked women convinced her. She wiggled far to each side to pry the suit from her crotch. It broke free and fell loosely to the floor.

She slowly stepped out of it, lifting her legs higher than needed to give us a whiff and peek at her freed, pretty pussy. It was plumped and smelled wonderful. As she bent to again take my stiff dick into her mouth, she easily tugged my loose suit down to my knees after swinging my cock out of the leg and out the top. She stared a moment at my balls and purple bishop, then licked her hungry lips before going down. This made my stiff cock bounce again. I held her hips and pushed her legs apart as she bent so her knees stayed straight. As she held my hips and bent, I had a complete and wonderful view of her hairy pussy in the door size mirror behind her. The rest of the room also enjoyed watching her labia lustily fall open.

Her warm, moist mouth felt phenomenal when she inhaled me. I slid my hands over her smooth back and was surprised by the muscles hiding under her soft skin. Her dangling tits took better form than we'd seen before. I weighed and squeezed both aesthetic tits, pulled her nipples, then squeezed them hard. She finally groaned loudly onto my cock. In the mirror, I could see a hint of moisture between her lips and I couldn't wait to taste them.

I'd lost track of the invisible others, but they were not waiting patiently. Once I pulled down Mireille's suit, Mylie had no more excuses. In the seconds it took for her to decide, the other girls, yanked her suit over her sweet ass and nearly ripped it getting it pried from her crotch. She threw both hands against her face, as in "Home Alone," and gasped in her hairy nakedness. Her muff was trimmed short, but full width and not shaped at all. The three men were squeezing their hardons thru their suits. The girls turned to the guys and offered "a hand." Despite the extended ooous and ahhs and bun squeezing, the men were naked in seconds. "You see, Mireille, we are not all afraid to be naked with friends."

Much as the other three gorgeous women tempted me, I wanted Mireille first. This is MY selfish experiment. Did Sue and I decide that oral, anal and fingering was OK? What about some serious face fucking or sucking? About all I can remember for certain is that we shouldn't fuck anyone else, unless, maybe, we were both present? All thoughts of what I was doing naked with four beautiful naked women vanished when I felt my raging dick slide deep into Mireille's throat.

I slid my hands down her back and cupped her shapely ass. Two of the others stared into the mirror with me as we watched Mireille's cheeks spread under my hands. We watched her loosely closed, puckered, wrinkled hole wink at us seductively. Her delicate pussy glistened with her dew. I slid one hand over her mound, letting a finger, then two, trace around her plump lips. Her inner lips peeked out slightly beyond her outer lips and I tugged on the convoluted labia. My fingers opened them for us to see her deep pink pussy and I pushed one inside as far as possible.

This was my first closeup view of a French pussy and I was about to taste it on my finger. "Mmmmm, bearnaise. Kidding. She tastes just like every clean, sweet, savory, classy, and delicious pussy." At that, Mireille choked and gaged. Flattered, she stood up and cradled my face, bringing it to her slowly. Her lips puckered and lightly touched mine. We kissed gently several times before stepping up to more breathy, open mouth, tongue twirling passion. I recently learned that I liked the sweet taste of my own pre cum, so I didn't mind tasting myself on her tongue. "Mmmm, Mireille, you taste so good."

"I was about to say that for you. And that you are tasting very good at top and your bottom."

"Thank you sweetness, but you haven't yet tasted my bottom. Are you planning to do that? Of course that was tongue in cheeks."

She laughed lightly, cradled my face in both hands, and kissed me passionately. As I tasted myself on her tongue, I cradled her nipples. When she began to squirm slightly, I noticed someone was behind her. Tom was fondling her ass. As he began searching then rubbing her brown hole, she pulled away and sat on my lap. With my stiff cock folded under her, she shifted on it and told Tom, "You may look, but not touch without permission." When she opened one leg for him to peer into her gaping, wet pussy, she pressed her lips against my ear lobe. She breathed, "Do you know how French women hold their liquor? By the ears."

Now I had to laugh. We swapped places so she sat at the edge of the chair with her legs wide apart and me on my knees worshiping at her moist altar. As I inhaled her elixir and she held my ears, someone behind me lifted my hips and wetly rimmed me. I didn't care whose tongue I felt; it felt great. A warm hand stroked my stiff cock as I drank from a warm chalice.

Soon, a mouth replaced the hand around my cock and I thrust my tongue deeper into Mireille. Two fingers around her clit got her gasping and feeding me more elixir. As the mouth on me brought me closer to climax, another hand twisted a finger into my ass, found my prostate, and made my canon fire into the hungry mouth below me. As I lurched against her tasty pussy, Mireille thrust up and sent a fine spray into my mouth and on my face as she climaxed with a grunt and a shudder. We basked in our glow for a moment until we heard the others applauding our performance.

Mireille stood and bowed deeply, making her tasty tits swing freely, then took my hand and pulled me out of the room — without our clothes. "Well, as we are already naked in a public hall, I dare you to stay naked to the elevator, then down your hall and into your room as you stroke my cock and I finger your tasty pussy all the way." She looked at my quivering cock, then squeezed it.

"Yes, well, all right. Can you handle it no matter who we meet?" My turn to blush since I didn't expect her to accept the challenge. She lead me slowly by my cock toward the elevator. A young guy from room-service exited the elevator when we were close. His mouth dropped and he froze in the door staring at her pussy and my cock. She lifted and squeezed a tit for him, "Would you mind stepping aside, sir, we need to get to my room?" He gulped, nodded and moved to where he could watch her cute ass wiggle past.

"Well, that was fun. Just twenty floors to go. What are the odds we'll meet anyone else?" I asked. Apparently, they were good. Two couples got on at floor nineteen. One was in their late twenties, the other in their sixties. Surprisingly, it was the young couple who were offended. After a moment of them all staring at our genitals, the young ones demanded to know why we were naked and stroking each other. The other couple just stared and smiled, thoughts of their younger days swimming through their minds. "We're practicing for National Nude day." My purple bishop swelled and stayed out as Mireille squeezed me. They blushed all the way to floor two, yet kept watching as we kept stroking each other. As we got off on two, we felt our asses pinched by the older couple.

Unfortunately, both of us had left our keys in our swimsuits in 2323. "Since we haven't reached your room yet, we both have to go to the front desk and ask for our keys," I smirked. She was beyond embarrassment and readily agreed. Where was the shy woman I met in the pool? We walked down the curved stairs to the lobby. Hardly anyone was there besides the couple behind the desk. Their eyes popped and their mouths moved without words. They both scanned Mireille's sweet tits and our incessant hand motions. "S-s-stop that. Would you like some clothes, or a towel?" he asked.

"No thanks. Just our room keys will do." The woman kept vacillating between my thick bishop and Mireille's swaying tits. The way she fingered her buttons made me think she wanted to join us, naked. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She asked for ID as she stared at my cock. They both recognized us, even naked. As she got our keys and opened a blouse button, I wrote a short note and slipped it to her, "Join us in 203?" She smiled broadly and slipped the note in her pocket. The keys were on coiled wrists straps.

As we walked up the curved stairs, we felt several eyes fixed on our asses. We took our time and enjoyed the appreciation. When we got to her room, I turned her and kissed her deeply as I stepped up my finger action. "You want me to cum in this hall?" I answered with deep thrusts in her mouth and pussy. As she got wet again, I pushed up around her G-spot and rubbed my bishop along her lips. She came quickly with a loud groan and soaked my cock. We pushed into her room and fell on her bed. She turned and sucked my cock deep into her throat and I lapped her tasty twat. "Mon dieux, I love the taste of your cum mixed with mine. It's not possible to get this when alone." She slurped me as her nectar made me high. "I have to have eeu inside me, to feel eeour hot cum splash in me."

"Mireille, I can't. Though I want to feel your velvety heat and crushing muscles on my cock, I promised my wife I wouldn't. Everything else is allowed, maybe even anal. Your pussy makes me dizzy, but eating it has to be enough." I knew I risked her wrath, but promises matter to me. She slowed her cock licking, then slowly let it escape her clinging lips.

"Well, this is new. I have a similar agreement with my husband, but with no restrictions. You have made me cum three times already without fucking me. Can you manage three more tonight — maybe I give you anal permission?" Saved! I spread her lips and licked as deep as I could as I moved her tall, stiff little man back and forth. She came again for the fourth time, but who's counting? As her breathing settled, I flipped her and raised her hips.

On her hands and knees, her beautiful, swollen pussy was nearly impossible to resist. Spreading her cheeks, I focused on her wrinkled hole. It was pale and had a clean, musky scent. Rubbing my nose first, then a finger across it made her lunge away, then back. She moaned. I licked her last aperture and delighted in the unexpected, dizzying taste. "Do you have any lube," I asked?

She stiffened at the need, then said, "I didn't bring any as I never expected or intended to meet someone so charming and compelling. That is why I brought my least sexy swimsuit. Eeu may have to deep into my pussy for something slippery enough." She paused a moment. "Do eet. I give eeu permission. Deepping is not fucking. I think eeour wife will understand. Eeu will be telling her about us, n'est pas? I will be telling my husband."

She had a point. Dipping is not fucking. If my cock can convince me, will it convince her? As I tried convincing myself, my finger ran across her anal nerves and got her excited. I wet my finger then dipped it in her pussy for help. When I gently twisted it into her rear furnace, she gasped and wiggled her ass on it. My cock and her ass decided, what could I do? Dipping isn't fucking. I won't cum in her pussy or stay too long — just enough to get slippery. Three, no four dips. Yeah, that's it. Then I can't go back in her pussy after her ass.

Following the plan, I first slipped two fingers inside, then lined up my conniving cock with her gaping, soaked pussy. As I hesitated, my soaked fingers pushed and twisted their way into her rear. She sighed as she adjusted to them. Dipping isn't fucking. Now or never. I parked my throbbing bishop just inside her outer lips. We flexed together and my cock slid all the way into her hot cauldron. Blood drained from my head to further swell my cock in the hot, moist, honeypot it urgently needed to live in. Her pussy squeezed; my cock squeezed back. How long before dipping is fucking again? All thoughts vanished as I relished her blissful grip. Dip one; ugh dip two; ohhhh dip three; going to cum too soon; dip four and out. Somehow, I pulled away into the coldness of the room.

Remorse and anger fought in my groin, yet my cock moved up until it aligned with her rear hole. Still mourning loss of my pussy-dipping, my bishop pressed against her gaping rear hole. As it began to slip inside, she groaned and I moaned. She wiggled her sweet ass and helped my bishop push past her sphincter. It leapt past and most of my shaft followed. I watched as her rear hole caved then puckered when my shaft withdrew. My crown and half my bishop appeared for a second, then vanished back inside her. So it went; her moans stopped when my pubes slapped her ass, then returned as I withdrew.

Incredibly hot and tight, I knew my wife needed to try this with me. She pushed back then away as I slammed forward, then away. Again, and again, and again until she screamed and shuddered and flooded my pubes. She collapsed and I followed, ensuring my cock stayed in her hot rear oven. We fell asleep that way.

When we woke hours later, she washed my dick, stared at me with smiling eyes, and said one word, "Again?" After several repeats, we had to get to our conference so I had to get back up to my room — naked. I saluted a woman delivering room service and watched her eyes sway with my cock. We made the most of the next two days before we parted in the airport — my tongue deep in her mouth, her hand squeezing my cock.

In a final dare, she extracted my cock on the sidewalk at the terminal entrance and made her throat say goodbye. That brief encounter didn't make me cum, but I got a great photo of her smiling up at me with my cock in her throat. Smiling, I asked, "Tits or pussy?" in seconds I answered with a grin, "Both. Show me your beautiful tits."

Proving once again that she was an exhibitionist at heart, she lifted her top to her chin, setting the girls free. I licked and sucked one nipple as she took the photo, then bit the other until it was hard. She looked around as I knelt and took her shorts and panties down. Though she blushed, she also grinned widely. "This one is for my wife. Get a couple of shots." I licked her lips and clit until she shuddered. After fingering her wet pussy on the busy sidewalk, I smelled and licked my fingers. She caught all that action and a closeup of her glistening pussy. She asked me to send her all the photos for her husband, and her, to jerk off to.

We promised to stay in touch. That is yet to happen. My wife loved hearing of our encounter, but is still afraid of anal. Good thing I took those photos with Mireille so we could relive the memories together.

/\__/\

( ~ ~ )

> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .

[grammar ck 2/22/23]

===== 22.0 hr 02:00 2/22/23 ========= 6960 words ==============

05/12/09 seminal image: real encounter started in a pool. girl in black swimsuit in hot tub; tit fell out; my suit exposes hair and some shaft.

12