Let's Party with the X-men Ch. 01

Story Info
Scott & Jean take a post-party break.
3.3k words
4.15
50.4k
10
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

Jean

If one were just to look at me. They would see me only from my outer shell; the pretty little red-head with the green eyes and killer smile.

If I were to walk out in public, you wouldn’t notice anything about me that was different. I stand at about five-five, five.

No real identifying marks.

I’m twenty-eight now, a far cry from when I first knew the Professor, meeting him at eleven, after all the trauma with Anne dying in my arms.

I’m living in the boat-house with my husband, Scott Summers.

We’ve been married for a few years, the most wonderful of my life.

There was going to be a party in Logan’s room. ‘When was there not?’

I knew that Scott wanted to go, but there was something else that I had in mind for us to do tonight.

“Are you ready to go, hon?” He asked me, I was still in the shower, soaping up.

“Almost.” I told him, grabbing the hand-held shower massager and washing the soap that was over me. I took a little more time with that than Scott would have liked, and positioned the jets from the massager over my clitoris. I could feel the water jets pounding over my clit, and in seconds I knew that I was going to cum, weather or not Scott liked it. My calves tightened, as did my buttocks, and thighs.

This was it, I felt the warmth of my orgasm begin to build, and soon it was shooting down my legs and arching down my body like an electric shock. I dropped the massager and felt it mist me for a few seconds before spinning erratically out of control, going passed the shower curtain and dousing the floor for a few moments. I quickly grabbed the showerhead with my telekinesis and quickly replaced it back up in its holder. I quickly rinsed off and turned the shower back off, putting it back up in the holder. I wasn’t exhausted, but I was satiated for the time being.

I dried off and stepped out of the shower.

“Come on Jean, we’re going to be late!” He hissed, impatient as always.

“Relax, Scott. This is Logan’s party after all. When has he ever been worried about people being late?” I stepped out into the bedroom, Scott was adjusting his tie, tying it and re-tying it again and again in an obsessive-compulsive need to get it straight.

“Well?” I asked, slipping on a pair of jade-green high heels and nothing else, standing behind Scott. “How do I look?”

“Fine, you look fine.”

I smiled to myself; I knew he was going to say that – the ability of telepathy notwithstanding. “Scott.” I called to him, “Turn around and look at me, please.”

“I’m sure that you look fi…” He started to say, before he rotated fully, and looked at me totally. His mouth opened wide, and the sentence died off.

“I know that I look fine.” I whispered to him, gently kissing his mouth. “But there are a few other things that I need your attention on, besides the fact of how I look.” I took hold of his zipper with my mind; gently tugged down, letting that and his belt come undone with just a thought.

“Jean… Jean… We’re going to be…” He was struggling to form words. It had been so long since we made love, that I wasn’t sure that he was going to be able to handle it.

“Shh. My love.” I kissed his lips, blocking off his sentence before it was even out of his lips. “We’ll make up for it, believe me.” I pushed his pants and boxer shorts down, revealing his chiseled abdomen.

“As team leader, its my…”

He was going to say responsibility, but as I encircled his penis and started to gently stroke, the thought escaped him. I could feel as his cock hardened in my hands.

“Jean…”

Scott’s voice was muted, and his throat was stiff – like something else of his – I smiled as I felt him fighting for control. “Yes my love?” I asked him playing the dutiful wife. My nipples had hardened and my vaginal area was sopping wet as I played with my husband. I wanted him to mount me, but there would be time for that later.

“I love you.” He whispered, and kissed the top of my head.

“I know my love, I know.” I could feel him harden inside my hands.

“Jean… Jean!” He was worried, that he was going to cum on the bed. He wanted to warn me, but that was both unpractical, and unnecessary as both our psychic rapport, and the unconscious thrusting of his hips were all I needed to know that he was on the brink.

“How do you want it?” The image of him cumming and spurting globules of sperm upon my face entered my mind. “All right baby.” I cooed. Scott was an orphan and until we started to date, he hadn’t had that many relationships. I think that I was his first. First friend, first girl, first wife, first anything; I knew for a fact that this was a fantasy of his, another first. For both him and I… my first facile.

I led him to the bed, and lay down upon my back, letting him place his penis between my breasts. “Come on baby.”

“Jean, I don’t think that I’m going to be able to….”

“Shh.”

I felt him slide his penis in and out of the cleft of my breasts. I could feel it in the back of his pineal gland that he was just about to cum. Yet there were still a few minutes, and if I wanted, I could take control of his muscles completely, and stop him from cumming at all.

I opened my mouth, and gently licked the underside of his cock. He whimpered, and I knew how badly that he wanted it. But it wasn’t up to him, it was up to me; I gently took a testicle in my mouth and sucked. My hand flying towards his cock, grasping it, and gently pressing back his foreskin, again and again.

His penis was warm to the touch from so much blood. It must hurt him terribly.

“Please Jean…” He whimpered.

“Do you want it?” I asked him, “Do you really want to cum?”

“Yes, please.”

I started to go a little faster, and felt his muscle contractions start to begin as he stiffened in my hand. This was it, this was the time. I wanted to give this to him. “Do it… cum for me baby.” I took him into my mouth once more, and gently rubbed the underside with my tongue again, and he began to spurt. It was warm and thick, salty and tangy at the same time. ‘Come on give everything to me, don’t hold back.’ That was all that was needed and I felt him stiffen. His cumming intensified and I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to swallow fast enough.

I used my TK to hold back the ebb, and began to swallow what there was in my mouth. I was also careful not to get any on me, as I didn’t know if we would have any time to shower, we were already late as it was. He dipped a finger into my sopping cunt and gently probed me, sliding in quick due to all of my wetness. I felt him go up to the first knuckle, and he petted my nubbin.

I was on fire, and unintentionally lifted us up into the air… this was an interesting perk with being a Telekinetic. I could maneuver both of us into the air with no problem.

Again and again he touched me, and I could feel my juices pouring down my inner thighs. I wanted him inside of me, but was unsure if he would be able to cum again so fast after his first one. I posed the question to him and waited for the Rapp port to take hold.

“Sure.”

A second later, I felt him lift me around so that I could face him. His eyes, as always hidden behind the ruby-quartz glasses that held his powers at bay, I wondered what he was seeing behind those powerful shades. If he could see me as the red-headded bombshell in his life, or just saw me as some sort of lobster-colored thing. I didn’t know, and unlike Professor X, I was unable to totally enter his psyche.

I wished that I could.

Suddenly, he was inside me, as hard as ever, pushing up inside of me, petting my inner walls. Feeling good, oh so good. I involuntarily squeezed my kegel muscles and milked him of even more sperm.

Suddenly he stiffened and relaxed, signaling to me that I had gotten all that I was going to get out of him.

I quickly used my TK, and carried us to the showers, soaping us off once more, and settling our clothes back on us in less than five minutes. If we’d done it the old-fashioned way, the party would have been over, and we just couldn’t disappoint Logan like that.

We arrived at Logan’s bungalow, a good thirty-minutes fashionably late, but we could tell from the amount of beer, smoke and music that no one even missed us.

The place was to say, decorated rather nicely. There were crepe paper streamers and a few balloons festooning each corner, and for the life of me I couldn’t see Logan going to this much “fluff” just for a party. This was Logan after all. He was more at home in the jungles of Vietnam with a sub-machine gun in his hand and a stogie in his mouth than being the life of the party.

But there he was, at the bar. Still with the pre-requisite stogie, and mixing Hank McCoy aka Beast a Martini.

Over in the far left corner was Remy “Gambit” Lebeau, with Rogue. If I were to feel sorry for anyone at this shindig, it would be them. Remy loves Rogue, dotes on her to no end, and Rogue loves him with all her heart. It doesn’t take a Telepath to see that. The only problem is Rogue’s Powers. Rogue has the ability to suck power from anyone she touches. Causing anything as easy as a simple leeching of powers to even Coma or Death.

Rogue found out the latter with her first, and only tectonic boyfriend, Cody. The instant that poor Cody kissed Rogue, he fell into a deep Coma from which he never awoke from and eventually died.

I reminded myself to give them an extra special treat later tonight. I knew, as usual, Rogue was feeling horny, and, lets face it, Self-Manipulation can only do for so long, it was time that something got those two together and I figured that it might as well be me.

Jubilation Lee was the youngest of our group, only a few months past eighteen; she had jet-black hair and was wearing, like Scott, a pair of Ray-bans. Like Scott, it was part of her power, but this time she was using her power as a fully-functional disco ball. Synchronizing her powers with the throng of Logan’s CD player. She too had an alcoholic drink next to her, a wine cooler.

“Hey Jubes.” We called out to her.

She nodded back, and said “Hello” back, continuing with the party lights. She was going to take a break later; there were other things on her mind as well… Logan was one.

I thought I could see Kurt Wagner, and Kitty Pryde dancing in the background, but I wasn’t too sure… it was pretty dark back there. I thought I was able to see Kurt’s prehensile tail snake up Kitty’s dress, and into her panties. But don’t quite me on that.

There was a “bamf” of Brimstone, but we were all used to that, we’d all been living with Kurt for the last fifteen years, some of us, and it was a common occurrence.

However, when we looked back at their table, I couldn’t help but stifle a laugh as “mysteriously” all of Kitties clothes were on the floor. Dress, shoes, socks, bra, and panties were all on the floor. It wasn’t too hard to guess what Kurt and Kitty were up to.

A few moments later, both myself (and I had to hazard a guess, Charles) could tell what they were up to as Kitty’s psychic cries of ecstasy radiated through my skull. My panties were soaking, and I knew before the end of the night that I would have to ask Scott for another fucking. I didn’t think he’d mind.

“Would you care to dance, Mr. Summers?”

Scott grinned. “Why yes, Mrs. Summers, I would.” He placed a kiss upon my lips as we got up to dance.

The music had changed, and therefore, Jubilation’s pyrotechnics had changed as well. This was something more of a slow waltz, and therefore, Jubilee had changes the intensity of her strobe like bursts to that of a candlelight consistency. I had to admit that it was pretty romantic.

I kissed my husband once more. “Scott, please. Lets go back to our room.”

He looked at me puzzled. I’m sorry, I know that he’s my husband, but there are just sometimes that his mind fails to respond on the romantic level. It would be up to me to fix that. “Why, is there something wrong?”

“No.” I feigned a yawn. “There’s just something that you forgot needs doing.”

“What?” He looked concerned.

I leaned in close to his ear, and licked the lower part of his lobe. “Me.”

I guess those were the magic words, because Scott mysteriously drained his drink, and placed the empty glass upon the table. Hank would take care of it later.

I don’t remember much of what happened after the party, except for the fact of the two of us racing towards our bedroom, casually making some lame excuse to Logan. He just smiled. I was dripping, so I knew that he could probably smell it upon me. ‘Damn those enhanced senses of his.’

“As long as the two of you have a good time. I got some plans of my own as soon as this parties over with.” I followed his eyes towards the young Asian who was lighting up the dance floor with a magnificent strobe-light effect.

“Just be careful, Logan.” I warned him. “She’s a virgin.”

He shot an eyebrow at me. ‘How do you know that?’ He asked me psyonically.

“Check her age.” I told him. It didn’t take a genius to tell him that, she’d been with us since about the age of thirteen. Scott tugged me towards the bedroom. I knew what he wanted. I always knew what he wanted.

We trudged over to our room. Part of me hated being a mutant. Part of me hated being able to read my husband with but a thought.

We walked to our bedroom, it was the furthest one on the left, and I psyonically closed the door and bolted it.

“Tell me what you need, Jean.” Scott whispered. There was a hitch in his voice, he was close to crying.

“What’s the matter, Scott?” I looked at him alarmed.

“Nothing.” He lied.

“Come on, come on now, what is it? You can’t lie to me baby.” I winked at him. I knew all of his secrets. “Shh. I know, I know. Is it this?” I gently undid the buttons on my shirt, revealing my caramel colored skin. I relaxed my wrists and my shirt fell to the floor. “Is it this?” I let my mind wander to the clasp on my bra, and magically the two halves were brought together, and this fell to the ground, like a wounded bird.

My areola already swollen with anticipation, I felt as Scott started to run his thumbs around them. It was driving me crazy.

“Scott…Scott…” I moaned out deliriously, it was if my brain had been placed into a psy-dampener, and all that I could think about were my husband’s ministrations to my breasts. He hadn’t even gone down to where I wanted him the most.

I tugged open the snap to his jeans and slid the zipper down without moving a finger. I let my mind do most of the work.

His pants fell to the floor, and he stepped out from them, leaving them in a pile on the floor. His shirt and shades were still on. I had always wanted to see what his eyes looked like. I knew that they were brown; I had only seen them for a quick, chance encounter years ago, after we had a run-in with the Morlocks, and the boy, Leech had used his power dampening skills on him.

I missed those brown eyes. But there was brown other places on him as well; a little lower.

“Jean…” He warned me.

“Shh. Its all right lover, it’s all, all right.” I could feel the wetness of his lips as I silenced him. I gently wrapped my fingers around his cock and gently stroked him. I let the touch-sensitive skin of my fingers dance across his veiny shaft, feeling how his heartbeat echoed within each vein. I gently squeezed, feeling my fingers come closer together… completing the circle. Two of us could play that game. My calves screamed as they tightened, my buttocks clenched as I felt his thumb slide home on my Clitoris I went on my tiptoes hoping that he would be able to come even closer to me than he already was.

I stroked him slowly, towards the thatch of his pubic hair and then away. Towards and then away, towards and away. I could feel him tightening up. Feel his balls as they shrunk in closer to him.

“Jean…I… I’m gonna…” Scott tried to continue, and I silenced him with my free hand, placing a finger to his lips.

“Shh….Shh lover.” I maneuvered myself in front of him; I could feel the tip of him on my inner thigh. “Scott, I love you.” I whispered

“Jean… jean…jean?” His voice was worried, scared, as if he had lost me for a moment, but I’d never let that happen to him.

“I’m right here Scott, right here.” I bent down slightly and felt his warm pre-come leak out slightly on my inner thigh. “Almost there, lover.”

I felt as his penis slid into me. Where it belonged.

Two had become one.

I could feel as my vaginal muscles started to contract.

“Jean…” He whispered/whimpered. So soft that save for our mind link there would have been no way that I would have been able to hear him.

“I know, Scott, I KNOW. I gave him a slight nod to know that it was all right, and then he came.

The spurts were forceful at first, dousing themselves along my inner walls, I collapsed onto the bed the first time that I felt the tip of his penis brush my Clitoris feeling as he came into me again, and again, and again.

In a moment he went flaccid, his thoughts turning the bright reddish/pink that they always did after he came. He slowly shrank down and slid out of me, rolling onto his back, spent.

I could hear from the next room that we weren’t the only ones that were going at it. Logan’s feral growls combined with the yelps of a young Asian let both Scott and I that Logan was having some after-school tutoring with Jubilee.

Part of me wondered how he was faring, but I’d leave that up to him to tell later. Right now all that I wanted to do was to go to sleep. Morning would be here all too quickly.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers