Letter to Lauren

Story Info
He describes a night together.
1k words
2.75
20.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi it's me; I thought that I would tell you about my fantasy. I want to sit across the room and watch you with two guys. I'm even going to see how many guys that read this would want to help me with this fantasy. Guys that would let me watch them with you and leave when I asked them to.

Let me start this letter by telling the readers that Lauren is a very beautiful lady. She is 28; tall, sexy long legs, perfect tits and a very wild lady. When I'm done with this letter I would like feed back from some guys that would like to help me with this. I will write a story with the name they use and include them in it. Let's see if Lauren can handle the feed back you give her.

I want to dress you in a sexy short pink skirt. A white crop top shirt. One that shows the bottom of your tits because it's cut high. Thigh high sheer white stockings and some pink spike high heels. Yes you know the ones.

Lauren I'm sure I could get two of the readers that would help me. I'm going to sit across from you in a chair. The two guys that you picked are sitting on the couch on each side of you.

I want to watch you sit between them. They would start to kiss and touch you. I would see you getting excited. Them running their hands all over your body. One of them would push your shirt over your head and you would be sitting there topless in front of them. Both of them would stop and look at your perfect tits. They sit so firm and high.

Then they would touch and feel your tits. You would be sitting there with your long beautiful legs crossed. The guys would take turns kissing you. You would moan and uncross your legs to give them access to your sweet, shaved, tight, little pussy. I would sit there thinking about, how bad I want to lick it for you. You would turn to the side and face one of them. Then you would reach down and take his hard dick out. The other guy would see that and take his dick out to. The one that you have your back to would reach around you and feel your nipples and play with your tits. You would arch back against him. Then you feel the guy your facing slide a finger inside your hot wet pussy. Lauren think about having four hands roaming all over your hot little body.

Then the two of them would stand side by side and you would suck both hard dicks one at a time, switching from one to the other. God the sight of you topless, sucking on those hard dicks. I know you would be so wet. One of them would kneel down and push your skirt up. Then he would start to licking your wet pussy. You would fall back on the couch and turn on your side and spread your legs wide for him. One of your long legs resting on the back of the couch. The other on the floor. Then he would get back up on the couch and start eating your pussy again.

You would look up and see the other guy move over your face. Reaching out you would grab his dick and bring it to your mouth. Then you close your eyes and suck his dick. The guy eating your pussy gets on his knees between your legs. He places his dick on the outside of your pussy and rubs it up and down to make it wet. I can hear your wet pussy as the tip splits your opening. Then he pushes forward and sinks his hard dink inside you.

You start to suck the dick in your mouth faster. I can tell that you like the fucking you're getting. You moan as the cock in your pussy hits that special spot. The guy your sucking starts to cum. He takes it out and strokes it as you watch him shoot all over your tits. The guy fucking you pushes his hips forward. I hear you shout "OH FUCK! " He pulls his hips back and pushes forward again. I know that he just pushed the tip into that deep spot. He then holds it deep and arches his back. I know he is cumming inside that spot.

You lift your hips, offering him more of that spot. You're trying to get all of his cum in that spot that you can. He keeps it deep inside you until you milk the last drop from his throbbing cock He pulls from your wet pussy and all you can think about is more hard cock. The other guy takes his place and rubs his dick on your already fucked pussy. I can see some of the cum, leaking from your pussy, onto his hardening dick.

I'm going to watch you get fucked again. He pushes inside you and starts to take his turn. God Lauren your so naughty. You're so fucking bad. I watch you lay there and take on that hard dick. You lay there and let him fuck you however he wants. You start to fuck him back now, taking all the hard dick you want. He starts to lose control and you take his cum from him. I know he is cumming from the way he holds it deep inside you and you lift your hips off of the couch and force more hot cum into that deep spot in your hot pussy. I have never seen a woman that fucks the way you do. When he is done I tell them to leave.

I want my turn now. You're mine for the rest of the night. You sit on the couch with your skirt around your waist. I look at your fucked pussy as the cum drips from it. I'm going to stop this letter here. If you want to know what happens next then come and find out.