Letters To My Lover

Story Info
She made her lover mad.
1.3k words
3.94
15.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am writing this story to try and convince my lover, yes my lover who is married that I want to apologize. I am recently divorced and exploring the world, since I got married at such a young age. I proceeded to find me someone just to spend a little time with and my lover found out "about my lover". Truly hard to explain, but a women has needs also. I will try and explain it as best as possible, but first I will describe myself. I am what you would call a compact woman. I am 5 ' 2 with sandy blond hair about 118 lbs. A very muscular build with a c cup chest it has taken me over 30 yrs to grow them. I have also been labeled a milf which is quite flattering. I considered my ass and eyes my best asset. Both can put you in a trance.

I have been having an affair for over two years now. I will get into those details a little later. But what has happened is a whole new world of sexual freedom has come over me. I never realized I could feel the way he makes me feel. I also would have never done the things I have done over the past years. The letter below is a simple little response to my lover on how I will make things up to him.

THE LETTER

Well, by this point I know you are very mad at me I don't have to imagine that anymore. I will do anything your heart desires to make it up to you (well, except include someone else, at this time.) I want you to be happy!!

I will start by undressing you - You are wearing my favorite blue shirt which totally turns me on because you look so damn good in it and button by button I kiss your skin all the way to your belt buckle, slowly I undue your belt and then your pants. I am very careful to kiss you all around that huge cock. Just teasing you, knowing you are anticipating my mouth around it.

I will begin to lightly kiss your cock starting with the balls and working my way up my tongue is wet and your dick is hard but I am feeling the need to have you inside me. I will make you lie down so that I can straddle you. I want to ride you until you and I cum together!

Then I will clean up all our cum by giving you the best blow job you have EVER had! I will suck your cock until you cum again - so hard you will be weak in the knees.

We can rest a minute, but I want you close to me, I want to feel your hot cock on my back. So that when we are rested you can put it back in and grab on to my hips and rock my world. I want you to hit it hard and deep until we cum again!! Then we will fall asleep in each others arms until morning. Then we will....

I don't know if this will be enough to make it up to you but maybe it will be a start.

I love you more than words could ever express...please forgive me!!!!

HIS LETTER-I DONT THINK HE IS MAD ANYMORE!

You did good, but you left out some vital details. You talk about you riding me until we cum together. How you grabbed my cock and rubbed it around your wetness to help it slide in. The fullness as your pussy begins to fill up and pulse around my shaft as you get used to all of it deep inside you. The way the first 5 or 10 seconds seem to take our breath as we realize we cannot get any closer as we are right now. Then as your juices start to cover my cock you start the wonderful rocking you do, not sure if is the cock making you moan or the grinding you are doing for your clit. As we begin our movements closer to our orgasm you feel the need to try and get it a little deeper. Is it the cock or the control that you can’t get enough of? As your body begins to bounce on my dick the aroma and sounds of sex fill the air. You are beginning to sweat and breathe a little heavier. Your breasts are bouncing knowing I am watching you as you get a little closer to the edge.

As you continue to ride me I am now starting to match your movements. My cock is starting to pound deep in your pussy as you try to stay in control. Each trust sends us one step closer to our goal (making the other cum and satisfied). As we make the change from gentle fucking to sweating and trying to make each other never forget this moment we start to feel the peak coming. As you continue to slide your pussy up and down the shaft of my cock you lean forward. This allows two things.

One I get to see your beautiful breast swing with each trust of my cock. Two you now can watch my cock stretch the sides of your sweetness. You watch as your cum glistens off the sides of my cock knowing it is headed back inside you, trying with each trust to get deeper than the last. Your control starts to fade as I get you closer to climax. You begin to back away from it to make it last and I am too far to stop. This is when you are torn with emotion. You love the control but truly need to be taken and fucked. It is now that your ankles are placed on my legs and your pussy is entirely exposed for me to fuck and try to stretch to the max. It is also this time when you lay on my chest and give yourself to me. Your body is mine to do with as I wish. And I wish to fuck you and fuck you well.

My personal goal is to leave a permanent impression in your brain and with in your pussy that your body craves my dick even when I am no where in sight. I now begin rubbing my hands on your ass. This will send me over the edge as I can feel your ass bounce with each thrust. I can also feel my dick as it enters you. Your pussy is pulsating around my dick. I get some of our juice and rub it on your asshole. Your legs are still pinned on mine and you are at my mercy. As we reach the point of no return I slide a finger inside your ass and begin to kiss you. You are now airtight from me. I have some part of my body in every hole of yours. You sense your orgasm as it begins to consume you realizing you have never felt this way before as the warmth of my cum begins to fill your pussy. I can feel my dick cumming as my finger gently rubs your inner walls. You begin to shake wanting me to stop but the multiple orgasms continue. One turning into two, you are unable to determine when one stops and the other starts. The passion has consumed us as we try and catch our breath.

This is when you know you have been truly fucked! As your body starts to relax and enjoy the after affects of sex you snuggle in my arms and feel true love. As you feel my cum starting to run out of you, you say you want to taste us and get my cock hard again. I think I also want to taste us. We begin to change directions and chapter two begins.

Let me know if you would like to hear what happens next. The story on how we got to this point is even more erotic.