All Comments on 'Lexi's Diary'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are a talented writer...

I love the subject (father/daughter), but the whole humiliation and domination was an incredible turn off. You had all of the hallmarks of a brilliant story, but you destroyed it in the last quater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
-

I agree with the previous comment, this is quality writing. I can't believe i'm only the second reader to leave a message here. I've been on literotica for a few years now, and when I first started on this site it was with the stories- then I traded over to erotic audio. I even have that shit on my iPod. Nowadays i'm too impatient to sit down and read a story when I'm horny.

I wasn't really in the mood for porn tonight and that's when I came by this story. I have to say, I love the character dynamics- and while I consider myself submissive but also have a few fantasies of dominating- I was unsure about Lexi humiliating Mark because I was more so wanting a man dom. That being said I got off very nicely and finished reading all 8 pages. It felt like my pores were exploding and my pussy walls were contracting really hard.. so thanks.

Now one of my fave writers here.. xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

one of the best I've ever read!

nik_lo_cakesnik_lo_cakesabout 10 years ago
awesome!!

I absolutely loved this story! Not the typical daddy/daughter story but damn you did it well. All of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love this author

I have read several stories and mmmm Damn I'm just so turned on I nut so many times

nightshadownightshadowabout 10 years ago
Unexpected flavor

Y'know how, sometimes, you're given a plate of food that you don't normally like, but it just smells so damn delicious for some reason and, when you taste it, you're completely amazed? Then, for the rest of your days, you never-ever find a way to recreate that once-in-a-lifetime experience of enjoying something just once that, every other time, you hate? That was this story.

I do NOT go in for BDSM. Ever. Never appealed to me in any way, shape, form or fashion. And, pretty much as I expected, I wasn't too endeared to it in this story, either.

BUT THE WRITING! Oh. My. Fucking. God! THE WRITING WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE! So... by virtue of the truly exquisite authorship and skill shown in the story (which, yeah, kept me reading the whole way through), this one definitely gets top marks from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
omg...

Thank you for the intense orgasm. Fantastic story!

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Very good

I hate BDSM but when Lexis' father was fucking her in the ass I started stroking my cock so hard and fast I came and I never get off while reading. Then when Lexi was punishing her dad I kept saying you go girl show that mother fucker what it's like and make him eat the carrot that was in his ass. Like I said I hate BDSM but this was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
excellent

I love this story very much .I dont have daughter only sons now i hate myself not being a father of a daughter.Authors way of writing is excelent i am going to read all his submisstion.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Confused, Ashamed and Horny

I love the twisted moralizing and rationalizations. The feints at convention and normality are so swiftly left in the rearview mirror as the real theme chews its way through the characters entrails and emerges from characters' corporeal beings like baby alien in the Sigourney Weaver movie series.

The dueling dialogues are shock and awe quality as per usual with this author. The sex scenes were wince worthy, but it helped that the daughter was just as bent as the father but far superior in initially disguising their mutual issue.

What also hit home, the profound loneliness these two people own and the and the fact that's each one is the answer, at least for the moment, for the other's questions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I hate BDSM and anything meant to humiliate but oddly enough, I enjoyed this. Love how Lexi got her own back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wierdly amazing

as many other people, i too do not like BDSM but with this story i couldn't help myself it paid off ...... good job writer .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmm

First of all I didn't get this shit she wanted to fuck her dad but got mad when he fucked her in the ass in the shower. That was dumb she got mad didnt she write in her dairy she wanted to get fucked by her dad.

saintlysatansaintlysatanabout 10 years ago
Amazing story!

Fantastic story, with excellent writing as always. Some issues though, in my humble opinion:

To "help" his daughter get over her urges by bringing them closer into her life sounds great from a story perspective, although a bit beyond the realm of believability.

Also, I'm not sure if the protagonist's character was supposed to be "likeable." He supposedly cleaned up his act, maybe made some drunken mistakes, but then becomes an angry rageaholic when he doesn't get his way? Seemed either a bit forced, or maybe he was full of shit even in his own head.

But again, amazing story as usual! Cheers.

P.s. Spanking is always hot.

Jude6Jude6about 10 years ago
Finally...

I'd been waiting so impatiently for months since your last post, checking your story page multiple times a week. Then all of a sudden this pops up and I was over the moon (safe to say, I'm not great at managing my expectations).

But Van, you've saved me from myself; this story was everything I wanted it to be, it was fantastic.

The very light BDSM was easy to get on board with considering how well it's written. I loved Lexi's whole arc, resistance and then the slow reveal, turn and airing of her dirty laundry.

Mark's very misguided plan to set her straight was particularly enjoyable, as always, the best part about your stories is the slow build-up. It makes the crescendo all the more fantastic.

But most importantly, I'm glad to see that you're still having fun with the structure of your stories, throwing in different character dynamics to experiment with how the events play out.

Van, you're a goddam Genius.

I'm a little bummed now because I realize as I write this - right now is the longest time I have to wait before your next story.

mila_22mila_22about 10 years ago
My favorite stories in this site

These are the tags used in this story-

daddy – father daughter incest – father daughter sex – virgin – younger woman – spanking – non-consent – father – daughter – anal

If anybody who reads the story complains about the non-consent, incest, or anything else-- you might want to check the tags first. I get sick and tired of readers checking out a story, freaking out about the content, and then bashing the writer. VanillaExtract is my favorite writer in this site. I always wait and wait for an upload of another story. It might be discouraging to him if all you guys do is come and criticize the story when you can just look at the tags and see the type of story it will be. This story is EIGHT FREAKEN PAGES LONG. If I didn't like a story, trust me, I'm NOT gonna put through EIGHT pages of it. The fact that you guys kept on reading just to make a comment makes me roll my eyes. For the readers who have already READ stories from Vanilla Extract--- come on, guys, we already know more or less what to expect when there's a new upload.

I thought the story was great. I enjoyed it very much. Now I feel like going to each of your stories and showing it some love. I want you to feel encouraged to write more. I love your stories. Non-consent and Incest are what sets of my crazy little mind off. Yeah, yeah, say all you want about people who are into that. Anyone who judges... just think about this-- somehow you ended up in this story.

Your writing is great. Few, if any, grammatical errors. Your stories always make sense, and you take your take setting up the story nicely. Thank you for writing, and for not giving up, despite all these idiots who feel the need to leave nasty messages [and not the good kind of nasty;)]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
YES YES YES

OH MY GOD YOUR HIGHNESS I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR YOU TO UPLOAD I LITERALLY CRIED WHEN I SAW THAT YOU DID.

GOD BLESS YOU AND NONCONSCENT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazingly sick

I know it's a fantasy erotic site, but this beyond the pale. I guess you could have had him torture and kill her once she untied him. Of course, he might have been doing her a favor there. Or maybe you can have him get her hooked on crystal meth or heroin and have him pimp her out to other 'daddies'. Or, given his complete lack of control, maybe he can just beat and rape her until she's in the hospital? You know, add the human interest touch? Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good start, poor finish

VanillaExtract, let me just start by saying that I can see myself reading more of your writing. This particular story as an introduction to you as a writer was not bad, but did leave me with a bitter taste in my mouth (for the story). For this reader, the detachment started when the father started at her back door in the shower, but there was some redemption in how you played it out. I have to say, however, that any and all attraction to the story (read 'fap-potential') was lost with the Hard Candy BDSM you went with afterward. Now, I'm just speaking for myself and am sure that anyone reading who prefers a dominant female situation probably loved it. All in all, I would say that it was well written despite my own preferences. I'd give you 5 stars if I was just judging your writing - story progression, character development, grammar, punctuation, etc. As for the story; good, not great (3 stars). I will definitely be looking for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another epic tale!

I love all your work! You are my favorite Literotica author! 5-stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You Sure Know How To Tell A Kickass Story

I've read through a few of yours now... you always manage to come up with really creative plots. Your characters are intense, and whether or not someone is into incest, non reluctance, sadism, masochism, etc. the important part is that you know how to inspire a feeling most writers cant... emotion. That's what makes good writing, being able to do that. I love your work.

BalddudesrockBalddudesrockabout 10 years ago
Twisted

Sick.

Twisted.

Fun.

Well Written.

SEEK HELP! :O)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
. . . and the cock crowed . . .

Outfuckingstanding, VanillaExtract! Outstanding! Oh, and I loved the biblical reference to Peter as he heard the "cock crow" three times over his denial of the . . . "persecuted" one. This comment plus 5 Stars. Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You nailed it

All the elements of a great story. Had me guessing until the last paragraph. Some of the most esteemed authors of our day have written really bizarre stories...i would count you among them. Bravo! 5 stars and two thumbs ups!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it ;)

I loved it so much ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice!

that was beautiful ;)

SWIM21SWIM21about 10 years ago
Good, but could have been much better.

I just kept waiting for the dad to actually display some sort of heartfelt contrition for what he'd done - not just for how he raped her (and that is what he did, don't fool yourselves people), but how he had neglected his daughter her entire life, and now, when he was supposed to be reconnecting with her, he just ends up using her. In effect, he's just trading one addiction for another, and perpetuating the cycle in his own daughter. Not only is it ugly, it's boring. The dad hasn't changed or learned a damn thing in the end, and comes off as one-dimensional.

That being said, if you didn't want to go for the father/daughter 'redemtion' thing, you could have made Lexi into slut (or at least pretend to be one) to give her dad an actual reason to punish her. As it is, the spankings seem too arbitrary to really hit the spot because they just make the dad look childish and ridiculous, not dominant or worthy of respect.

Still, even though I didn't really like this story, I can see the perfect set up for the Lexi and her dad to turn on the mother and force her into submission as well. A sweet little family reunion. Now THAT would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I want more of these two

Very good! More please. I love their relationship. Hopefully Lexi realizes the truth about her mother with Neil before the hooker. Mother needs to know that daughter knows the truth.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 10 years ago
great story

would love to read what happens next with Lexi and her daddy

pocketsofmoonlightpocketsofmoonlightalmost 10 years ago
Extremely entertaining

Not only was this very hot, but it was very funny (in a good way that didn't detract from the hotness) in the right places -

"Maybe a nice omelet would smooth over the anal pounding I'd just given my daughter, but I doubted it. Still, I was generous with the bacon."

Just generally fun to read in the parts that weren't inherently erotic. well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So horny

That was so amazing. Loved how he teased her and gave her what she needed at the end. I wish I had a daddy who did that to me. Made me so horny, had my fingers buried deep in my pussy while reading the story.

dididothatdididothatalmost 10 years ago
Five stars

Brilliant. Love your work, do keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This story made me sick

I love your work but the way he handled it was wrong and it pissed me off. The way he treated her made me sick. I didn't like the way he forced himself into her ass. I don't like the way he reacted to her diary, his reactions to her daddy fantasy. When he forced himself into her ass I was hoping she would call the cops or cut his dick off. He should have killed himself for what he did to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Fuuuuuuck me, that was great! Loved it. Thank you, you kinky fuck!

Xoxo,

Courtney

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thanks for causing me great sex!!!

So perfect me and my wife loved it absolutely the best she was wet from the start thanks for causing me the best daddy daughter role play of my life... we acted out the entire story (as much of it as possible) the finest piece of work on literotica!

Tyler&Alexis

Ps thats why we picked it to begin with

Rose95Rose95almost 10 years ago

Well, that was different.

i didn't like the part when her forced himself into her butt, but the rest was... eerrmmm... interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
CAN'T WAIT

I can't wait for my dughter to cum home from college! Heheheheheh

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Never been one for non consent anal... Just never found it appealing. I mean .... Nope just can't. I literally can't. But you warned at the beginning about the non consent... Guess I just wish it hadn't been anal. But I stuck it out, got a lil iffy around the middle but I finished and I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not your typical

Not your typical Daddy/daughter story.

Didn't love the anal rape parts (probably because it was anal) but I found myself getting wet despite myself.

Really great writing, though. That's what did it for me. Awesome awesome writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ouch!

I say ouch because my wrist hurts from jacking off to your story.

I could have done without the carrot in the ass, but everything else was hot as hell.

10 stars!

missamy91missamy91over 9 years ago
I Wish

I wish my bf would treat me like this..I wish hed do all of this to me. Wow, I always wondered if I had this kind of fantasy but reading this story, my pussy is soaked and I didn't even touch it. People say they don't like the forceful part, but to me its the most exciting.

Loved it. Amazing. Great Writer. You keep the interest of the reader! Very well written and great choice of words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
part 2

Please write a part 2 really amazing strorie want to read more

WeAreElevenWeAreElevenabout 9 years ago
Fucking amazing.

This is the kind of shit I just love to read to my lover before we fuck. OMG amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I get that the story was written the way it was, to cover certain areas... I liked the story line,well parts of it, but other parts just turned me off.

The huge, obvious elephant in the room was him raping her in the shower. You notice how everyone avoided calling it that? He didn't say it or think it and she didn't either. Like it was an attempt to downplay it. Rape is rape. Its one thing if its fantasy roll play and everyone is in agreement ahead of time... And I get that its a story that is basically mental rollplay-fantasy candy, my brain just tells me its wrong and distasteful anyway, and I don't have an urge to correct it saying its just written fantasy. ....I think its because deep down I really don't want to mentally put myself in the roll doing something that I wouldn't do in real life, even if I knew I wouldn't get caught and there would be no repercussions.

....strange, eh? If I had a hot triplet daughters that wanted to fuck me every day while they went to college, brought their girlfriends home to play with, etc, even though that would never happen... If it *could* happen, with no trouble ever coning of it, I could /would do that! Weird, eh?

...anyway, that set asdide, daddy has some serious fucking head issues! The dude is repressing his fucked up sexual perversions and taking them out on her and her ass, blaming her and trying to 'fix' her, knowing full well that he's the one that is really fucked up and out of control! I think thats the more sad/sadistic part of the story, lol!

I think the story would have been more fun had the daughter known all along that daddy was reading her diary and she was using it as a manipulation too to get him to do what she wsnted...

...i vote for a twist ending, after he rapes her, she drugs him that night, ties him up and fucks him like she wants. Then finds something large and rapes his bitch ass in return. ...and after his continued threats...might as well keep him from doing it to anyone else too, so get him nice and hard again and get the kitchen knife and cut it off and shove it up his ass and watch the rapist bleed out.

Overall the story was really well written though, and issues asside pretty enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Well I came twice from reading that story, great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
God fucking awesome

I love reading your stories, they are all mesmerizing and they feel so real like I'm watching the happen before my eyes. I really love your writing style you are very talented keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

so fucking hot! more please..

peaceoflovepeaceoflovealmost 9 years ago

Oh my gods so.freaking hot. Best story I.ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"I could fuck you right now, you know?" Fuck that was hot. I love the father's attitiude, it's fucking sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finger licking good!!!!!

O,O.........if you really are dirty you'll know why I put what I put

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Longest erotica but the best

Dear Lord that was the best erotica I've ever read

DaddysLittleDevilDaddysLittleDevilover 8 years ago
Damn...

5 stars. Not even kidding your the best writer on here. I've read all your stories. Even the 2 that aren't on here ^^ ive read them all at least 3 times. Can't wait for your next one!

ManturgentManturgentover 8 years ago

I gotta agree with DaddysLittleDevil, I can't wait for you next story. I keep coming back every day looking for it. Hell I even re-read a different one each time. Keep up the good work man, Love your stuff!

Traveller19Traveller19over 8 years ago
Social aspects

...Granted that not everybody can be board member and millionaire, but it doesn't exactly increase my erotic excitement to read about that guy and his blue-collar job. For one thing, the lower somebody is in the social scale, the more he or she watches being 100% correct. So this is an unlikely scenario...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
O M G

I'm 19, and the fuck I loved your story. I masturbated while reading this and was caught by step dad cumming. Don't guess what happened because it's right! Thumbs up for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kudos

Bruh you're a great writer. Like the othets said, probably one of the best on this site. If you take requests, do you think you could do another Daddy/daughter one but in the daughters point of view? Pleaseeee. Anyways, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

I don't usually post on here. But I felt compelled to for this particular story.

You have a way of building an image in people's minds through your writing. You can feel the actual turmoil in these characters minds.

The frustration between the two characters was truly believable.

From a Father trying to figure out a Daughter who has been absent from his life for years....To a Daughter in her primal sexual awakening who is desperate for her Father's love. She knows her feelings are perverse but she has already accepted it.

Truly you are a fantastic writer. Please keep writing.

I would love to know how you come up with these stories. A muse perhaps?

I will keep following you!!! Bravo :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

It makes me Horny and wished i would have a daughter liked that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

The thing I love most about your stories is that they always make me laugh, even while being stupidly sexy.

KarenBethKarenBethalmost 8 years ago
I can't stop reading!

I've been reading your stories all day, one after another!

Love, love, love them!!

joodlejoodleover 7 years ago
Well done

I agree with many that some of these scenes were flat out rape. But that is why it is so delicious. I don't condone rape in real life, but this is fantasy. Many people fantasize about being raped. It is nothing to be ashamed of, and there are few sexual fetishes that are anywhere near as intense. This story is a combination of what I consider to be the three most intense fetishes (non con, bdsm, incest). It is paced well, and while unrealistic, is thoroughly erotic. The only parts that tripped me up were the fact that she got revenge on him and humiliated him. There is no better way to achieve the most gritty revenge than plowing a guy's virgin ass, and biting his dick. I didn't enjoy those particular details, but the way he threatened her during the revenge scene was super hot. What can I say? I am no switch-hitter. I love the intensity of him punishing her and fucking her and teasing her. Excellent story. You have a new dedicated fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

Daddy I want to be Lexi, so bad. Vanilla, your writing has my legs spread. My pussy is so wet; dreaming of being bent over the table. Daddy please spank me, I'm such a dirty girl. Please use me daddy? Loni's all grown up now and I still dream about your beautiful cock!

WingsOfFireWingsOfFireover 7 years ago
Loved it!

I love it when it's nearly non-consensual or something similar where they get a huge cock and it hurts so badly and the author describes it in such detail. Way to go!

Hughjhard9Hughjhard9over 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent and very hot writing about a very edgy topic. Well worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Writing

Excellent writing. Very hot. The dialogue was very good in most parts, but the overuse of "fuck" and "daddy" really ruined it for me, and pulled me from an otherwise very erotic read.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago
A mess

An awful mess, especially the last pages, I don't know why anyone would find this entertaining, both the daddy and daughter are really unsympathetic characters, and I found the daddy being treated as a bottom a big turnoff, even if it's deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Deffinitely my fav story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible story

I thought it was a really good story, long and complete. The only thing I would prefere is if Lexi was more dominant than Mark. It would be incredibly hot ( from my point of you of course ). But that's my only remark, thank you for this incredible story of yours, I want more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
CUCK

"My wife filed for divorce the next day, cleaned me out in court, and took full custody of my daughter. Fucking bitch."

why you didnt kill her? Because you are a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fucking loved it. That role reversal and punishments. But ouch at the ass fuck without prep. That’s mean...yet hot. I’m such a perv. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Had to stop reading after 2 pages.

Daddy daughter is my favorite fantasy but this guy is such asshole that I juts cannot root for him,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a fucked up story

Can't decide if I like it or hate it. Guess that's fitting for these two characters. They seem perfectly matched and perfectly fucked up in their heads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. I want a night with Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was gold ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking amazing!

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistlealmost 2 years ago

Wow! Another literary roller-coaster from VanillaExtract. Another 5 stars from me.

SuperImpSuperImpover 1 year ago

I was enjoying it, but the turnaround kinda killed it for me...

Rajpriya69Rajpriya69about 1 year ago

Wow I wish I have a daughter like Lexi

Victorious543216789Victorious5432167896 months ago

I never have been into domination but this is well done.

IlovethefeelingIlovethefeeling3 months ago

Ohh darn cut one day short

Should have gone to revenge punishment next day and have her take it for a full fng

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot until the non-consent rape. It wasn’t even necessary to make the tale hot.

Bill S.

Marvos79Marvos7919 days ago

Wow this one was great. The turnaround was a total surprise and I loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
5268 Followers
Hello, everyone! Thank you for all the love and support over the years. All of my Literotica stories (+more!) are also available at Smashwords, newly re-edited and ribbed for your pleasure. They will always remain free here on Literotica, but if you'd like to pick up a copy of...