Life At Islands Estates Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise was ever present with the camera and spent long moments focused on the junction between Carol's legs, capturing the double cock assault, which was taking place.

Gerald started to grunt. Louise moved around to Carol's face with the camera, just as she pulled his cock from her lips and jerked him repeatedly, splashing his copious load onto her face and hair. As he finished, I stepped up and shoved my rigid prick, which Marie had been stroking with her hand, into her hot mouth and she swiftly brought me to a shuddering ejaculation, which was also directed onto her upturned face. Dennis, having witnessed us blowing our wads on her face, jumped out of her ass hole and bathed her hair, from behind, with his gooey discharge. Marie pulled Carol off Greg and pushed her back on the floor and Greg knelt next to Carol's face and emptied his erupting balls on her tits and face too. Carol was splattered with sticky white cum from her head to her belly button.

She reached for Greg's spent cock and sucked him deep into her mouth, sending him into a frenzy of sensations. She left him and moved over to Dennis and then to Gerald and me. She took turns briefly sucking each of us. We stood around the kneeling woman, alternating between having her suck on our stiff pricks and jacking off while she did another's cock. Dennis reached his end first and dumped a massive load squarely in the center of her already cum-coated face. Greg and Gerald followed almost simultaneously splashing her from both sides, covering her entire face. I stepped up and shoved my cock into her mouth and exploded down her throat, filling her to overflowing. Cum ran from her mouth, and drained from her face down over her body.

Carol lay on her side on the floor, totally painted with stringy globs of jizz. The whole upper half of her body was coated. The scene was bizarre, to say the least.

Marie had stripped out of her clothes and went to Carol, rolling her on her back and diving between her scissored open legs. She inserted a finger in Carol's stretched ass hole and savagely attacked her clit with her mouth. Carol came alive and pulled Marie's face hard into her center. Marie had three fingers in Carol's ass and Louise was right in the middle of the action with the camera.

Dennis, Greg and Gerald made a hasty departure shortly thereafter, leaving me alone in the room with the three women. Carol was screaming for Marie to eat her cunt, and stuff her ass hole with her fingers. I was still semi hard and stood slowly pumping my prick again. I watched as Carol crashed through another hard orgasm into Marie's sucking mouth.

Marie extracted herself from Carol's soggy twat and straddled the spasming woman's face, covering her cum-drenched face with her drooling pussy. I wanted more so I stood in front of Marie, pulling her mouth to my hard again cock. She sucked me down but spit me out quickly as a tremendous climax thudded through her body. She regained her composure and clutched my cock between her fingers and took me back into her throat.

As my finish grew close I felt Marie squeeze me holding me back. She did this for a long time until I couldn't stand it any longer. I blasted into her mouth in a mighty torrent. I did not feel her swallow. She was holding my juice in her mouth. She pushed me back and moved her cunt away from Carols face. Louise had the camera focused on Marie and we watched as she moved her mouth directly over Carol's and spit just a drop of cum on her lips. Carol's tongue appeared through her lips and licked the droplet away. Marie stared into her eyes and I said, "Open you mouth Carol."

She parted her lips wide and Marie did the same. A great long stream of white goo drooled off Marie's extended tongue and flowed down into Carols throat.

I was wasted. Marie and Carol lay on the floor side by side. Louise switched the camcorder off and placed it atop its tripod. I flopped down on one of the loungers. Louise went to the bathroom and brought a hot washcloth and a towel. She sat on the floor between my feet and bathed my cock and balls with the warm cloth. After drying me she kissed me lightly on the end of my sated pecker.

"Nice job, Stud," she giggled. "The rest of them bailed before the show was over. Too bad."

"That was hot," I commented.

"We've had some wild adventures in this room over all the years, but that has got to have been the most pornographic display I've had the pleasure of witnessing," Louise said.

"It was rather erotic," I agreed.

I got up and turned the water on to fill the bathtub and loaded the water with bubble bath.

"I think our sexy friends will be needing a soak," I said upon returning.

Marie was sitting up next to Carol, still on the floor. Louise had gone into the den to find Marie's cigarettes and an ashtray. She returned and Marie fired a smoke and Carol reached for it and Marie lit a second. As they smoked, Carol's hand wandered to Marie's matted pussy hair and softly stroked her fingers through it. Marie stiffened when Carol touched her clit.

"You still up there?" Carol asked.

"Way up," Marie hissed as she exhaled a plume of smoke.

Carol stubbed the flame off her cigarette in the ashtray and pushed Marie's legs apart. She rolled between her legs and lashed out at Marie's distended clit. Marie went off immediately falling back on the floor.

Carol reached for the partially smoked butt and relit it. She inhaled deeply and exhaled. Her face and hair were covered with cum, which was now beginning to crust. Marie sat up and started to drag her pointed tongue along Carol's chin and neck. We watched for several minutes as Marie preened the older woman's face, savoring the male musk emanating from her semen coated body.

"There's water in the tub, anybody care to join me?" I asked.

Carol and Marie stood up together and moved to the bathing area. Louise excused herself to go and start us some dinner. I followed the two naked women to the tub. We settled into the tepid water and I sat with my head resting on the edge of the tub.

"So," Carol said, "now you've got yourself two sleazy fucking cum-sluts on your hands."

"Naw," I replied. "It's more like six or seven, but who's counting."

I decided that the older women I know are a whole lot nastier and sexier than the young ones I know. I love 'em all.

12