Life At Islands Estates Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen had started her classes to finish her law degree and Dennis had moved to Nashville to pursue his musical career. Marie was substituting at the high school in St Augustine and loving it. We were still playing monthly at The White Lion, without Dennis. I was learning a lot of new material and Marie was carrying much more of the vocal load. Dennis' mother had moved in with Gerald down by the river and they were fucking like bunnies.

Karen had been home for Christmas and she and Helen and I had spent several nights together locked in sexual bliss before she went back to school.

Rita and Camille were inseparable. Most nights we slept together as a threesome downstairs but Camille was getting close to term and was extremely uncomfortable during sex with either of us, so Rita and I grew closer and closer. Louise's hunger for sex was lessening and Marie had immersed herself in writing music and helping the other teachers with grading papers and the like.

My days were spent finishing up the work we had started in the video room and exploring the property upriver. I had meetings with engineers and planners regarding the planned canal project and time just seemed to slide by unnoticed. I had turned twenty.

Finally, one night early in March, Rita woke me up at three in the morning and informed me that it was time for Camille to go to the hospital and have the baby. We called the doctor and she was contracting every four to five minutes. He said she was very close and we might not make it in time. He advised us to sit tight and he would be there as fast as he could get here. Louise was no stranger to childbirth so she took complete command of the situation, and by the time Dr. Rush arrived, Sweet Caroline Ellis was howling like a banshee.

And what a beauty she was. Very lightly shaded skin and a whole head of dark brown hair, just like mine. Brown eyes and Camille's facial features, with long fingers and toes. She was perfect. The doctor checked her over and made all kinds of notes and gave the women millions of instructions and promised to send a nurse to help with the baby in the morning. It was now daylight and as the doctor was preparing to leave, I handed him an envelope with five one hundred dollar bills in it and thanked him profusely. He stated that he was sure he would misplace his bill and shook my hand as he walked out the door.

Life changed for everyone that day. Louise, Rita and Camille became the constant guardians of little Caroline, spoiling her rotten. Rita treated me like a king and as time went by, she professed her undying love for Camille and me. My fondness for her turned to love and I knew it was only time before I'd pop the question. The three of us talked about the future endlessly and they both agreed that no matter what happened, they both knew that I wouldn't stop fucking other women. I was the only one of us that was unsure of what to do. I loved them both but couldn't be sure I wouldn't piss them off later if I wanted to spend the night with someone else.

One night, in the early summer of 1965, Louise came downstairs while I was in the video room and perched on a stool in the control room. I was editing some videotape of one of the passed sessions we had in The War Room. Her short skirt rode high on her hip and her thigh was visible above her stocking top. The shoe she was wearing dangled from her toe and her massive tits struggled to stay captured inside her thin blouse.

"You ever going to grow up?" she asked.

"Say, what?" I asked in return.

"You heard me. You got two red-hot women up there just waiting for you to make a decision. I know you ain't gonna marry Camille, she's your sister. But Rita's ready to give herself to you in servitude." Louise complained.

"They have both already done that. What does it matter if we get married?" I asked.

"It matters to Rita and Camille. And it matters to me." Louise had raised her tone a notch.

"Okay, say I marry Rita. And say you and I want to fuck each other senseless, or I strap your ass blue in The War Room and bone your beautiful asshole for you. How does Rita feel about that or how will you feel about it if I want to spend the night with Karen or Helen, or both of them?" I queried.

"You forget, I've known you your entire life and I know how you are. It would be almost exactly the same as your father, Grace and I. Ellis men do just about anything they get a mind to and that won't change. I know that, Camille knows that and we've told Rita that. Rita loves the whole package, including your animalistic urges. Maybe that's part of the appeal. You're a taker, but you give a hundred fold more than you take. And, you fuck SO GOOD for a white boy, too." Louise stated and laughed hard.

I looked at Louise. Her nipples were nearly ripping through her thin brassiere and blouse. I stopped the tape reels and stepped over to her. I gripped one of her nipples with my fingers and pinched easily. The shoe dropped off her toe and she sighed deeply.

"You're a bad black bitch, Louise," I said as I applied pressure to her nipple.

"True as can be," she whispered.

I hooked my fingers in either side of the opening of her blouse and grasped the thin material and pulled it apart. The buttons popped off and flew into the air. I continued pulling until the thin fabric parted through the collar and ripped down the back. I left the two pieces hanging on each of her arms as I hooked a finger through the fastening between her bra cups. A quick pull separated her bra through the center and her huge mams hung heavy before my eyes. I thin sheen of perspiration covered her forehead.

I pushed her skirt higher on her hips and pulled her panties down over her knees and feet. Dropping to my knees I buried my face in her hairy cunt and hurled my tongue deep into her wet crack. Her juices seeped into my mouth.

"Oh sweet Jesus, Cool. How good that feels to an old lady," Louise breathed.

Louise wrapped her legs around my head and leaned forward over me and ground her soggy pussy against my face. I lashed her through a fine series of little ripples and pushed myself back. Standing, I unbuckled my jeans and dropped them to the floor, uncovering a raging hard cock. Louise moved off the stool but I took her hand and touched a button on the console and led her out of the control booth and over to a sofa out in the center of the video room. I pushed her over the back of the sofa and ripped her skirt off of her. I lubricated a finger in her wet pussy and slowly inserted it in her tight ass hole. She started to moan and beg me to fuck her ass. Not being a party pooper, I obliged and soon had my cock balls deep in her rosebud pumping like a stallion. Louise bellowed with each intrusion into her bowels and squirmed to allow me deeper penetration.

Louise started to cum in great waves and this pulled me over the edge and I emptied my balls deep in her tight butt. Her volume level remained high until I had finished filling her with jizm and her spasms had subsided.

I raised my hand up and brought it down with a resounding smack on her ass cheek. Her breath sailed out of her and she pushed back against my still imbedded cock. I smacked her on the other cheek and received the same response. Once more on each cheek and my deflating pecker squished out of her clenching hole.

"If I get married, Rita might not like me to be doing that with you, you know?" I stated

"Oh, I don't think I'd mind that a bit," I heard Rita say softly from the shadows. "I'm so wet right now from watching you, see?" she asked as she moved closer and raised her nightie to show the wet patch in her panties.

Rita dropped to her knees and took my flaccid cock into her mouth and cleansed me, savoring the juices Louise and I had produced. Louise held my cock in her hand as Rita moved her head on and off it's length. Letting me slip from between her lips, Rita stood and kissed me full on the mouth.

"It won't matter, I love you. And I love Cammy. And I love Louise. I want to be with you no matter what," Rita pleaded.

"And I love you. And no matter what, you'll always be with us. And I want you to always stay with me. But you know, I'm gonna fuck other women. Including my sisters and Louise and Marie and Helen and Karen and who knows who else. And I don't want to ever hear you say I didn't warn you ahead of time." I said emphatically.

"You are such a slut, Cool. You know that?" Camille chimed in. "Quit being such an ass hole and ask her to marry you."

Camille stood there holding Caroline. Her breast was uncovered and the baby was feeding on Camille's milk engorged nipple. I felt that little stir in my balls.

I looked at Rita and then at Louise. Finally at Camille and knew that I had run out of excuses. The issue would never die. And, I really wanted to marry Rita but I still had that little naggy thing picking at me inside.

"Rita, I need a shower. And I want you to come down and do my nails. So if you three will give me some space here. I want to shut the video down and by the way, Louise, your ragged clothes are scattered all over the damn place." I said.

"I watched him do that." Rita chimed in. "That was so fucking sexy I just can't tell ya!"

"You were there for the whole time?" I asked.

"Every second of it and I wanted to rush in and grab both of you. God, I was hot," she said.

Louise looked at me and her eyes twinkled. I could see it in her eyes. Rita was on fire. Camille was in heaven with the baby. And I was fucked. I had no arguments left.

"Fuck, I need a shower," I said and started to turn the video equipment off. The three women left the room, yakking up a storm. All I could think about was the three of them making wedding plans. I should complain? I had the best of all worlds at my command. Or maybe they just had me where they wanted me. I had no clue!

12