Life At Islands Estates Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, things are real nice. Rita and Camille are just like peaches and cream, and the kid is great. Rita's due in March. It was all a little strange at first but everybody's doing fine. I've been too busy with all the construction. But hey, the money's going to be great when it starts to come in. We're getting ready to build a stable and get a couple of horses. Lots to do." I told her.

Lisa had been riding me for a long time. I was feeling the urge to blow her pussy full of jizz. Her motion was increasing and her head was lolling around as she pumped much harder. Suddenly, she lifted up and hissed through her nose and slammed down onto me. Her trigger had been tripped and she surged against me now. I threw myself up into her and released a torrent of cum flooding into her juicy hole. Once again, she overflowed spewing my discharges out all over us.

When her convulsing had diminished, she lifted her body off mine and took me in her mouth, bathing my deflating member with her tongue. Then she laid her head on my belly and sighed deeply.

"I hope Rita and Camille appreciate just how lucky they are," she whispered.

"Rita and Camille are special," I said.

We had lain there for a few minutes when she said, "I think I'm going be all right now, Cool."

"I know you will," I said. "Tell me your wildest fantasy, Lisa."

Lisa laced her fingers together across my belly, and set her chin on the back of her hands and looked up at me from down there. "What an interesting question," she remarked. "I'll have to think about that for a minute."

"While you're thinking, where's the fridge? I'll get us a couple of beers," I asked.

"Down in the kitchen," Lisa said, pointing to the door.

When I returned, Lisa had moved to a chair by the side of the bed and sat, still naked, smoking a cigarette. I handed her the beer and crawled back on the bed.

Lisa began slowly, "I guess that my wildest fantasy would go something like this: I'd be sitting in a lounge in a swanky hotel having a champagne cocktail. I'd be wearing something revealing and sexy, like daddy would like me to. You know, showing a lot of skin, with black hose and garters, and high heels. An older gentleman would come in and sit at the bar and notice me. Maybe he'd send a drink over to my table or come over and ask to sit. Of coarse, he'd be wearing a suit and a thin tie and be tall and dark. He would be charming and tell me how nice I looked and what a great eyes I had, or some other lie. He would certainly lie about being married and how he would only be in town for a couple of days."

She reached for another smoke and lit the second from the butt of the first. "I suppose he would ask me to dinner in the restaurant at the hotel, but I would tell him I wasn't really hungry. Maybe another drink would be nice. He would slide around to my side of the table and his hand would end up on my knee and eventually slip up under the hem of my skirt to feel my bare thigh above my nylons. By now, my panties would be all wet and his fingers would feel the dampness as he felt me up between my legs. I'd spread them as far apart as my skirt would let me and close my eyes when his fingers sought my pussy."

Lisa's eyes had a far away look in them as she pulled on her beer and took a drag off her cigarette. Her nipples had hardened. She moved her legs together seductively as she talked. I could see that the dark pelt between her legs was caked with our commingled juices. I imagined that she was leaking again and wondered if she was soiling the seat of the chair, in which she sat.

"We would probably have another drink," Lisa continued. "And sooner or later I'd put my hand on him under the table and encounter this mammoth erection in his trousers. We would laugh and he'd tell a dirty joke and I suppose I'd giggle and say he was naughty. After he kissed me on the neck and nibbled on my ear, he'd slide a room key on the table and invite me to join him upstairs. I'd say I really shouldn't and he would beg a little. After he'd get up and walk away, trying desperately to cover his big hard cock and the wet mark on his fly, I'd sit for a few minutes debating with myself on how long I'd wait before I went up to his room. I didn't want to appear over anxious, but I wanted that monster cock of his, in my pussy, with every fiber in my body. I probably would stop in the powder room in the lobby and freshen my lipstick and perfume. I might even take off my panties but then I'd decide to leave them on so he could see how wet he has made me."

Lisa sighed, took a swallow from her beer, fired another smoke and looked at me, the corners of her mouth just barely turning up in a grin. She knew I was getting hard again, but she couldn't see my cock because I had a pillow over my lap resting my beer bottle on it.

She went on, "I would ride the elevator up to his floor and walk down the long hallway, swinging my purse like a street walker. After all, hadn't I thrown myself at the man just like a common whore? Maybe not, but I'd feel like I had. I wouldn't knock; I would use the key and simply walk into the room. Let's see, he would have his jacket and tie off and maybe he would be in the bathroom. I'd cross the room and drop the key and my purse on the desk and turn around and lean against it. I would have opened an extra couple of buttons on the silk blouse to expose the lacy, push-up bra and some cleavage. When he comes out of the bathroom and sees me, he comes to me and sweeps me into his arms and sends his searching tongue deep into my mouth. I return his passionate kisses and in seconds we are both naked and writhing on the bed. He uses his tongue on my pussy and clit the same way he used it in my mouth. I cum within moments because I'm so fucking aroused from this man. I push him away and find his cock with my hands and mouth and try and swallow him whole, but he is just too big. I want him in me and I tell him I want him to fuck me. He pushes me back on the bed and enters me quickly. I am so wet that his huge cock slides right into me. I feel his size stretching me to the limits, but I want it all in me. He reaches the bottom of my tunnel but goes in even farther. Forcing himself against my uterus. He is so big; I've never had a cock in me this big before."

Lisa was leaning back in her chair now; three fingers were buried past the second knuckle in her squishy cunt. I had discarded the pillow and had my raging hard-on firmly in hand. I could see that she was living the fantasy in her mind as she talked to me.

"He's fucking his horse cock all the way up into me," She continued. "I can feel his big hairy balls banging into my ass every time we come together. It feels like he's going to tear me apart but, I don't give a damn, I want to feel him blow his nuts in me. He keeps banging me and banging me, I think I want to scream but I can't make a sound. I go over the top and dig my nails into his back scratching him deeply. This only spurs him on."

"Suddenly he's gone," she whispers." He grabs me and flips me over and pulls my butt up in the air. I know that he can't get that thing in my ass hole, but I want him to, desperately. Then I feel him, splitting me in two. With short jabbing little bumps, he rapes my tender hole. He forces himself all the way in, sending blazing flashes of pain to my brain. But please, God, don't let him stop. Make him cum in my ass hole. Make him fill me up 'til it runs out all over the bed and us too. I am cumming over and over again, spilling wave after wave of juice down my legs onto the sheets. We are covered with it. Then I feel him jerk me back against his monster dick and he roars like a bull and I feel his hot cum race out into my ass hole. 'Oh Fuck Me!' I scream as he fills my ass. It squirts out of me all over us, and the bed. Each time he pushes in, more oozes out around his cock."

Lisa's fingers are a blur in her cunt as she erupts into a quaking orgasm. My own hand is flying up and down on my cock as she trembles through her self-induced passion. I jump up off the bed and lean over her and jerk seven long ropes of thick milky cum across her naked tits. As the first hot discharge floods over her nipples, Lisa opens her eyes and smiles a glassy smile. She never touches me. I finish jacking off on her tits and fall back on the bed, exhausted. Her hands have remained firmly embedded in her spasming cunt all the while.

She says, "After he pulls his cock out of my ravaged ass, I fall asleep. When I wake up several hours later, the man is gone. I'm covered in drying cum and both my ass hole and my cunt are burning from his huge cock. I am completely fucked out. I shower and dry myself. After dressing, I leave the room and drive home. I wonder, as I drive, why I hadn't asked him his name. It doesn't make any difference, I'll never see him again."

She shook her head and looked at me. "What time is it?" she asked.

"Five thirty," I said. I still had my hand wrapped around my cock. Her fingers were still pushed deep into her cleft.

"Some fantasy, huh?" she asked.

"I'll say," I answered. "You got my attention."

"You better get a shower, Cool. Your folks will be worrying about you," she whispered.

"They have the number." I said.

I got up and went in to shower. I let the water rush over me and I used lots of soap. I felt really tired after the afternoon with Lisa. When I returned to the bedroom, Lisa was asleep in the chair. Her fingers were still stuffed in her pussy. I covered her with the spread from the bed and kissed her on the forehead. She stirred and a smile crossed her lips. I wondered what she was dreaming about.

I called Islands Estates from the phone downstairs in the hall. Rita answered and asked how Lisa was getting along. I told her I'd tell her the whole story when I got home. I did, and we fucked like rabbits.

Life is good at Islands Estates.

12