Life at Last Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

Katherine and Trisha arrived home and Katherine asked her if she wanted to come to the gym as her guest and have a workout with her.

"I'd love to sweetie. I haven't done much exercise in quite awhile and I should stay in shape, just so I can keep up with you."

And they laughed at the mention that Katherine was in better shape than Trisha. Katherine lent her a workout set of tights and they left for the gym.

They arrived and signed Trisha in as her guest and went to the locker room to change. They used the same locker and when they were just finished getting dressed, Lynn came in for her workout too.

"Hi ladies, great to see you." She said beaming.

"Hey Lynn, good to see you too Hon." Katherine said giving her a hug.

"Trisha, coming for a workout too I see. Nice to have you here." Lynn said to her.

"Nice to be here thank you, and great to see you too." Trisha replied and hugged her as well.

"I have to tell you the news about Ling. You're going to love it. Why don't we meet after at that coffee shop we met at Katherine after our workout and we can talk about it." Lynn said still smiling brightly.

"I'm just having the greatest day ever. Waking up with you two and then talking to Ling, and now having a workout with you both. This is just the best." And she hugged them both at the same time.

"Easy girl, we don't want everyone to know our business, now do we." Trisha said cautioning Lynn.

"That's true. Sorry, I just get carried away when I'm this happy." Lynn apologized.

"It's okay sweetie, we just want to make sure everything stays hush-hush, you know what I mean?" Katherine said in a soothing, but cautioning way as well.

The three women left for the gym and took their places beside one another. The workout was intense and Trisha found it hard to keep up with the pace, but stayed with it till the end and felt like collapsing.

"Getting old and out of shape there girl." Katherine said laughing and putting her arm over her shoulders.

"No shit. I could hardly keep up after we got half way done. You're in better shape than I thought you were. And you Lynn, are just a bundle of energy." Trisha said panting heavily.

"Thank you Trish. I seem to have even more now, thanks to you two." Lynn said giving her a shoulder to rest on.

The three went to the locker room and stripped down to go to the showers. Feeling the hot water run over her body, Trisha relaxed in its soothing comfort. Lynn stood looking at the two women and their great bodies, remembering how wonderful it was to touch them and make love to them.

Katherine showered and then toweled dry and went to blow-dry her hair. Lynn followed her and took the brush and dried her hair for her.

"Thanks Lynn, that's very nice."

"My pleasure Kat. You have beautiful hair. I love how long and thick it is and it really suits you in that style." Lynn said fluffing it.

"Thank you Lynn, that's a sweet thing to say." Katherine said smiling back at her in the mirror.

"Just so you know, I think you have an excellent body too. I hope I look half as good as you when I'm your age." Lynn whispered in her ear.

"Hey, watch that age thing missy." Katherine laughed and put her hand on Lynn's.

Lynn laughed and continued drying Katherine's hair.

After ten more minutes, Trisha came out of the showers and sat beside Katherine at the long vanity.

"Feel better now honey?" Katherine asked her.

"Yeah, much better. I'm going to feel it later I'm sure. I'll have to get a membership and join you too, so I can keep up."

"That's a great idea. For now you can come as my guest, until you get one." Katherine said with great joy at the thought of sharing more with her.

Lynn handed the brush back to Katherine and took another dryer and started Trisha's hair.

"Wow, great service here." Trisha said to Lynn.

"I'd do anything for you two." She said in a muted voice so no one would hear.

Trisha reached up and held her hand briefly and smiled at her in the mirror.

After all three were dried and dressed, they left to go across the street to the coffee shop. Sitting in the booth away from others, Lynn retold her phone call with Ling earlier.

"I told her all about what happened with Chanelle and Julia and how I was ashamed to let her see what had been done to me. Ling was shocked and asked why I didn't talk to her about it, and I told her I didn't know how to start explaining my embarrassment at what happened and felt bad about letting myself get caught in such a stupid trap like that. Anyways, I told her about you Katherine, and what you did for me. I told her about the pictures and the video you took from them and how we destroyed them. Then, I told her about our night together and how wonderful it was to make love to experienced women like yourselves and she got upset that we hadn't been together. I told her we were going to get together tonight and make up for lost time, 'cause I miss her so much, and can't wait to be with her again and feel her next to me. She said she was dying to be with me too and couldn't wait to be with me. So we're going to raise the roof tonight and rock each others world. Then I told her about my thoughts on getting together with you two and she wanted to know what we were going to be doing. I told her what I hoped we could do and she said it would be just fantastic to meet you both and thank you and the idea of making love with me and you two at the same time and learning new things was just a really great idea. She wants to be a great lover as well and wants to know how to be better at things. So, it's really been a great day for me, and I can't wait till we get a chance to be together." Lynn said in what seemed like one, big breath.

"That's just fabulous Lynn, I'm so happy for you and Ling. I hope you'll always be happy together and share many great times." Katherine said taking Lynn's hands in her hers and squeezing then gently.

"You deserve to have something good in your life for a change Lynn. I can only imagine how rough it's been for you and Ling, not being together. I hope things work out for the both of you too." Trisha said as she put her hand on Lynn's thigh and squeezed it lovingly. Lynn beamed her smile at both of them and took a hand in hers and held them as she said,

"Thank you. You two have done so much and made my life a thing of joy again. I'll love waking up now knowing I have Ling and you two in my life. I'm never going to let anything stand in the way of my love for Ling and my love for the best friends a girl could have." Lynn said with tears welling up in her eyes.

"You are just the sweetest person Lynn. I'm so glad I could help you, because I think you deserve it." Katherine said to her.

"We will always be there for you Lynn, any time you need us. We want you to know you're loved deeply and truly by us both." Trisha said with tears in her eyes as well.

As the three sat by the window, they were unaware that Vanessa was across the street watching them from her car. Vanessa sat cursing them and vowing revenge on Katherine and Trisha. She had been driving home when she saw them crossing the street and stopped and watched them. She thought about Chanelle and considered one down, and four to go. If she could find a way to get each one alone, she would exact her revenge on them all. She wasn't sure who the young girl was, but if she got in the way, she would get a taste of her anger as well.

Finishing her thoughts, she drove on thinking of how she would like to make them pay for her insult and injuries. Just as Vanessa was pulling away, Katherine spotted her car and said to the others,

"That was Vanessa right across the street, looking at us." Trisha looked in the direction Katherine was pointing and recognized the car as it went down the street.

"Holy shit, you're right. I wonder what she was doing there?" Trisha said. "Who's Vanessa?" Lynn questioned.

"She's the one that trained those two to be cruel to you. She had her way with Katherine and I last week, and left me with a tear in my pussy lips, that still hurts, and my clit was damaged as well by her brand of brutality. I haven't been able to enjoy my time with Katherine or you as much as I would like to have. Give me another week and I'll be right as rain though."

"Oh my god Trisha, I had no idea you were in any kind of pain or I wouldn't have done anything to you the other night." Lynn said with shock on her face.

"It's okay Lynn, you did nothing that hurt me and I enjoyed what you did very much, and I look forward to having another go at you, and you at me." Trisha said smiling and winking at her.

This calmed Lynn down and they talked about Vanessa and her brand of sexual fun for a half hour more and then the three got up to leave. Katherine dropped off Lynn at her house and then left to go back home.

When they arrived, Katherine saw that a message was waiting and turned the answering machine on. Both women were shocked to hear Julia's voice.

"This is Julia, I'm calling to let you know that Trisha's little stunt today, ended up with Chanelle having to go to the hospital. She's in bad shape after Vanessa took her anger out on her, when Trisha came in and harassed her. I'm going to find a way to get even with her, but I want you two to stay away from her and don't say anything more to her. Just so you know, she told Chanelle that she was going to get you two, as well as me, in her revenge. So be on guard at all times, and keep your doors locked. She's just crazy enough to walk right into your house and do something. Also, I just want to say sorry to you both for what happened last week, and I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive Chanelle and me. We're both aware now at how wrong we were to do what we did to those women, and we won't be doing anything like that again. Anyways, take care of yourselves. Bye." And the message stopped.

Katherine looked at Trisha and both women were speechless for a minute as they digested the message.

"She was looking at us in the coffee shop just now. I bet she's following us around waiting to get one of us alone and try to hurt us." Katherine finally said, breaking the silence.

"We won't give her the chance Kat. We'll stay together at all times just to make sure." Trisha said with a confident, but wary tone.

"I'm not worried about us, but if she tries anything with my son to get at me, I'll kill her." Katherine said, pondering the thoughts in her head.

"She wouldn't dare touch your son baby. She knows that's stepping across the line too far. Besides, your ex would have something to say about that as well. He'd probably beat the crap out of her."

"Yes he would. He loves his son very much and is very protective of him. If anyone came near him, he'd kick the shit out of them." Katherine said, going back to her memories of her ex husband.

"He sounds like he was a pretty good guy from everything you've told me about him. I still can't figure out why you aren't still with him." Trisha questioned her.

"It's a long story I'll tell you sometime, but right now we have to make sure we're going to be safe here and anywhere we go. I hope Lynn and Ling don't end up getting involved some how with all of this. I'd hate for her to finally feel free of that kind of thing and have Vanessa drag her right back in."

"I guess we'll have to let her know what's going on, just to keep her up to speed and make sure we do it in a way so she isn't terrified to come to us." Trisha added.

The two sat drinking coffee and talked about how they would take care of everything and make sure they were always safe from Vanessa. After they ate dinner, her son came home from his dad's and they both hugged him and kissed him and said how happy they were to see him. He didn't understand the outburst of affection, but it was nice all the same.

He went to his room to play his video games and left Katherine and Trisha to consider any possibility of him getting involved.

"I wonder if I should tell his father about Vanessa?" Katherine pondered.

"If you do, you'll have to explain everything about Chanelle, Julia, Vanessa, and of course, me." "I guess I would have to, wouldn't I. He'd flip knowing I was with another woman. He always talked about me and another woman in bed together. You know, typical male fantasy, except now I'm with you. I always said it would never happen, but here we are together and I don't know why I never tried this before. I love making love with you and you to me. It feels so natural and different at the same time. Maybe we'll give him his fantasy yet, but right now, we aren't going to say anything to him, so I don't have to get into all of this with him." Katherine confided.

"You can always count on me for whatever you need hon." Trisha said putting her arms around Katherine and hugging her tight.

"I am so lucky to have met you Trish, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, except for my son of course."

And kissed Trisha with all the passion she felt for her.

Little did they know, but her son had just come into the living room and saw them kissing.

"What are you two doing to each other? I thought only men kissed women like that." He asked them.

"We're just showing each other that we care about each other son, and we were kissing because we feel very happy about something that we talked about." Katherine tried to explain to him.

"Do guys kiss each other like that too?" He asked. "Sometimes, but mostly men and women kiss like that. Women do it because we are more used to hugging and kissing each other all the time. We show our affection more openly than guys do." Katherine finished her explanation.

"Oh." Was all he said and went to the kitchen for a drink and went back to his room.

"Do you think he'll tell his dad what he saw us doing?" Trisha asked her.

"I think he was just curious and won't say anything at all. He'll probably forget about it by tomorrow." Katherine said to Trisha trying to convince herself, more than Trisha.

"I guess we'll have to watch how much we show our affection to each other when he's at home." Trisha acknowledged.

"I guess we will, unless we want to have to explain ourselves every time." Katherine said laughing lightly.

"I can wait till he's in bed before I ravish your body you sexy thing." Trisha said grabbing at Katherine's ass.

"Stop it you horny thing you." Katherine said laughing while feigning to stop her.

"We are so lucky aren't we Trish." "Yes we are Kat, yes we are."

And after making sure the coast was clear, they kissed strongly again, With Katherine keeping one eye open on the hall way. Katherine and Trisha went to bed shortly after her son did and cuddled together, talking about all the events of the day.

Julia spent the remainder of her time with Chanelle until she was asked to go after visiting hours. "I'll be back in the morning with some loose fitting clothes to take you home in. Good night my darling, I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good sleep and we'll talk about things then." Julia said to her lover.

"Thanks again Jules, I really appreciate everything you've done for me. Just another reason why I love you so much." Chanelle said to her and kissed her sweetly.

Julia went to the door, turned and blew a kiss to her and mouthed the words,

"I love you," to Chanelle, and walked down the hall.

Leaving the hospital, she got to her car and got in.

Just as she was about to back up, Vanessa put a knife to her neck and told her to drive to her house and don't try anything funny, or she'd just slit her right there. At first, the surprise of the attack got the better of her, but within minutes, Julia knew what she wanted to do and drove to a secluded park.

"I told you to drive to my place. What do you think you're doing?" Vanessa said rising up from behind the seat.

"I'll tell you what I'm doing, I'm going to take care of you once and for all you sick, fucking bitch."

Julia bolted from the car and went to her trunk. She pressed the remote to lock the doors as she got out, trapping Vanessa inside momentarily. This gave her enough time to arm herself against Vanessa.

As Vanessa got out of the back seat, Julia had positioned herself so she could take advantage of the situation and swung the tire iron at Vanessa's hand that held the knife and knocked it from her hand. As Vanessa felt her wrist breaking, she dropped the knife and held her wrist to support it. Julia quickly scooped up the knife and held it towards her throat.

"Now, bitch, let's see who does who shall we?" Julia made Vanessa walk to the trunk and open it.

Inside was a length of string that would do for what Julia had in mind. Using one hand to tie the string around Vanessa's wrists, and the other keeping the knife trained at her throat, Julia was finally successful in binding Vanessa's wrists together tightly causing Vanessa to wince and cry out at the pain.

"Now, we have the little matter of what you did to Chanelle today to talk about." Julia started on her.

"That cunt got what she deserved, and you'll get yours too, along with your little friends." Vanessa hissed at her.

"I don't think you realize your position here. Maybe I need to reinforce that for you." Julia said to her and back handed her swiftly across her face splitting her lip and spraying blood across the back of the car.

Vanessa looked at her in shock , not realizing at once that she was no longer in control of the situation.

"Now, I have some words to say to you, so you better listen carefully, because I'm going to say them once and then you better remember them." Julia stated.

"We're going to do a little dance, you and I, and after I'm through, I want you to pack your bags and get as far away from this town as you can." She started.

"I'm not going anywhere. I lived here first and I'm staying. I'll get you and your pussy friend out of here....." Vanessa started to say and then Julia's fist came crashing into her face making her see stars and shutting her up.

"You aren't listening. I want you out of here by the weekend. I don't care where you go, as long as it's far away from here. Maybe try the other side of the country for a start, as long as I never see you again." Julia said in a low, determined voice, she knew Vanessa could understand.

Vanessa looked at her stunned for a few moments longer, then the realization of the situation sank in, and her face went white with fear.

"I see we're getting with the program now." Julia said sarcastically. With her hands tied to the trunk latch, Vanessa was helpless to argue with Julia.

"What, what are you going to do to me?" she stuttered.

"I'm going to make sure you understand what I said about learning respect for others and leaving here for good and not coming back ever."

Julia sat on Vanessa's legs and took the knife and cut her top open. She slid the sharp side of the blade under the center strap of her bra and sliced it, letting it fall open and her breasts were bared. She took the top and ripped it from Vanessa and used it to tie her feet together. Taking a rag from the trunk she said,

"Open wide,"

but Vanessa wouldn't open her mouth. Julia pushed the point of the knife against Vanessa's nipple and repeated her command.

Vanessa slowly opened her mouth and Julia stuffed the rag in. Vanessa was only wearing track pants now, and Julia took the knife and cut those away from her. Still suffering from her previous injury, she wasn't wearing any panties. Vanessa was now naked on the grass and it was getting cool, causing her nipples to become erect.

"Got some nice high beams there Vanessa. Don't want everyone to see you like this do we." Julia said to her and Vanessa shook her head.

"I guess we better turn them down." Julia said as she brought the knife to her left nipple and cut a slice horizontally across it. Blood flowed from the wound and Vanessa howled into the rag.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers