Life at Last Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

"Maybe we could get him over here and help fix all the little things and help redecorate like we were talking about. Do you think he would?" Trisha said with more excitement in her voice than Katherine wanted to hear.

"Well, if I asked him nicely, he might consider it, but we don't have the money to spend on it right now."

"I know Kat, but he would give us a break on the price, wouldn't he? Being like you're his family and all, he might do it real cheap."

"I think you just want to see him again, Trisha." Katherine said in an accusing tone.

"Oh honey stop. I love you, and wouldn't give you up for anyone. I'm not saying that I don't find him attractive, just that he could help us with the things we know we can't do."

"Yes, he can do everything we need to have done, and more. And yes, he is very attractive and I saw that look in his eyes that said he liked you too."

"Jealous, sweetie? Want him to look at me like an ogre or something?" Trisha joked as she took Katherine in her arms and kissed her."

Katherine relented and said,

"Yes, I was feeling jealous and wished he would look at me like that again. He used to make me feel so good when he would take me in his arms and kiss me and make love to me." Katherine said looking dreamily herself.

"I tell you what. Lets invite him for supper tomorrow, say as a thank you, and ask him about doing those things for us then." Trisha suggested.

Katherine thought that over for a minute and said,

" That might be a good plan Trish. We'll make a nice dinner and have some wine and get into the idea slowly. We could just ask him how we can fix things and ask for his advice on how to do it."

"Now you're talking baby. If we soften him up to us being two helpless women, he'll get sympathetic and offer to help us. We can tell him we're short on cash though and can't afford to pay him very much and see if he gives us a deal." Trisha said as her mind raced with the idea.

"You little schemer. You're good at this aren't you?" Katherine said looking at her incredulously.

"I've been known to use my womanly charms on a man to get what I need from time to time." Trisha said in a mock brag.

"Okay, we'll talk about Connor later. We have two young women who want to come over and meet us for play time right now." Katherine said bringing them back to reality.

"Right. I'll get back to cleaning the bedroom, and change the sheets. Which ones should I use Kat?" Trisha asked.

"Put the light pink ones on, seeing how it's girls night tonight." Katherine answered.

"Sounds perfect."

Trisha left for the bedroom, as Katherine got the vacuum out and ran it around the carpet. Half an hour later, they were done and Katherine called Lynn back and told them they could come at any time. Katherine and Trisha stripped and got in the shower and washed and played while showering, teasing her others nipples and asses. They got out and dried off and did their hair and make up. They dressed nicely, but simply, and waited for their young friends to arrive. Twenty minutes went by and the door bell sounded their arrival. Katherine went and let them in and after closing the door, gave Lynn a hug and kiss and looked at Ling.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers