Life at Last Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

Julia took the knife and cut a slice like the other one on her right nipple next.

"That seems to have dimmed them. That's better, not so bright anymore." And she smiled at her as she did it. Vanessa kept screeching and Julia slapped her hard across the face.

"Stop that racket, you know where we are. No one is going to come and save you, let alone hear you. So just shut up and enjoy the fun." Vanessa 's wailing slowed to a steady moaning.

"That's better." She said.

ulia put a slice across each of her breasts on the soft under side and the blood ran in rivers down her belly. Vanessa wailed again at the pain.

"Oh, don't worry Vanessa, I have only just begun to have my way with you. I have more fun in store for you, yet to come." Julia squatted between Vanessa's legs and parted them as wide as they would go.

"Now I seem to remember that you took pleasure in ripping Chanelle's rings out of her pussy lips today. I wonder how painful you thought that was?"

Julia took the tip of the knife and slit open the stitches.

"Was it something like that?"

Julia took the tip and ran it down along the clit cutting it open. Vanessa's eyes went wide and then started to roll back.

"Or was it something like that?"

Julia spread the blood soaked lips and sliced each lip from top to bottom.

"I think maybe that was more like how it felt." She said as she watched Vanessa convulse with the extreme agony of her torture.

"I think you understand what I mean know don't you?"

Vanessa could barely hold her head up, but nodded weakly

Julia cut the nylon string holding Vanessa's hands to the trunk and then undid her legs. As Vanessa sat against the back of the car with her legs wide open, Julia let go with a kick into Vanessa's butchered pussy. Vanessa keeled over and passed out.

"Now, I guess you better find a way home or to the hospital before you bleed to death. I'd hate to see you die out here and not have the chance to wave good bye to you as you are leaving town." Julia said as she crouched down and took Vanessa's chin and held it up to hers.

Vanessa lay unconscious for several more minutes, and then started to come to. She lay on her side and moaned in agony as Julia closed the trunk and wiped the blood off with the rag she pulled from Vanessa's mouth.

"Good luck in your new life bitch. It has been a pleasure knowing you. NOT!" she said emphasizing the last word, and got in her car.

Julia drove away happy in knowing she got her back for what she had done to her best friend and lover. Vanessa staggered to her feet and stumbled out to the entrance of the park. Standing there bleeding from her wounds, she tried to untie her wrists, but the string was too tight. It wasn't long before a car came done the road and slowed as the driver saw what was standing there.

Vanessa fell to her knees as the driver came out of the car and walked up to her.

"Are you alright? My god what happened to you? I better get you to the hospital right away, I don't think you have time to wait for an ambulance."

The woman driver helped her up and stood her beside the car so she could put a blanket from the back seat around her, and then helped her in.

The woman drove as fast as she could to the hospital with Vanessa hovering in and out of consciousness. Julia arrived home and stripped her clothes off and put them in the washer. When she finished that, she went upstairs and got into the shower and washed the dirt and blood off her. Feeling the hot water run over her, she felt like it was washing away any trace of Vanessa from her life as well.

At last she knew Chanelle and her could get back to the basics of their relationship and have a new life together. She dried herself off and put her robe on and went into her bedroom. The phone was flashing that a message was waiting and she turned it on.

"This is Katherine, Julia. Thanks for telling us about Vanessa. We're going to keep our eyes open and be on guard for her at all times. I think she's a sick bitch and needs to get her head looked at, but for now, we'll stay on guard for her. I heard your apology and I want you to know that Trisha and I accept it with no hard feelings towards either of you. Maybe one day we can talk together and be sociable, so we'll see when that day comes. You and Chanelle take care of yourselves too and we hope Chanelle gets better soon and no problems arise from what happened to her. Bye for now."

And the message stopped.

Julia smiled at the phone, thinking how good it felt to be forgiven for her sins to such a nice woman. Two nice women she corrected her thoughts, as she thought about Trisha as well. Julia got into bed and allowed her mind to wander into a daydream of her and Chanelle meeting with Trisha and Katherine as friends and thinking how great it would be to make love together in a loving way.

It took no time at all for her to drift off into a peaceful sleep. Vanessa's night wasn't so peaceful as she was still in the operating room getting sewn up. The doctor tried to get the information from her on what had happened, but she wasn't able to speak because of her weakened condition.

As irony would have it, it was the same doctor who had patched up Chanelle earlier. She wondered to herself as she worked on sewing her up if these two events were related in some way. There was no hope of saving her clitoris as it was too deeply cut. She sewed it together, but knew there would never be any feeling there again. She didn't relish the thought of telling her the next day. The nipples were deeply cut as well and hoped the nerves would repair themselves. This woman would not be able to have sex of any kind for quite awhile.

She looked at the woman laying there and thought how a beautiful woman like this could have something like this done to her. Someone out there was practicing some very cruel methods to women and hoped she wouldn't be seeing any more cases coming in. This was not something she could even imagine going through. All she could think was that this was such a terrible waste of a beautiful woman in the prime of her sexual life.

Katherine woke up to a phone call from Julia the next morning telling her that she didn't have to worry about Vanessa any more, that the situation had been taken care of and Vanessa would be leaving town shortly. Katherine asked her how she was sure, and Julia said she had her ways of finding things out.

Katherine thanked her for the news and asked how Chanelle was doing.

"She's coming home today, but I'm going to have to take care of her for awhile until she can get up and around on her own. She's going to recover completely, but there might be scars to deal with later." Julia informed her.

"I'm so sorry to hear that she went through this, but I'm glad she's going to pull through. Send her my hopes and I wish you both well."

"Thank you Katherine. That means a lot coming from you after what has happened. You really are a great lady." Julia complimented her.

"Well thank you, and like I said in my message, I hope we can be sociable in the near future."

"I hope so too. I'd really like that and so would Chanelle."

"Bye for now Julia."

"Bye for now Katherine."

And they hung up.

Trisha came out of the bedroom and asked who that was.

"It was Julia telling me that Vanessa's been taken care of and not to worry about her anymore."

"That's great news Kat. At least we don't have to look over our shoulders every time we go outside."

"That's a load off my mind, not having my son to worry about either. I don't know how it happened, but I'm glad she's leaving town for good." Katherine sighed with relief.

"Me too, I never liked that woman from the first time I ever met her. My old Dom brought her over and she was the meanest woman I've ever met. She treated her slave like shit and took advantage of my mistress and really worked me over. I had bruises for weeks and I wasn't able to have any kind of enjoyment at all for longer than that. That's what broke me up with my mistress, was me arguing with her about letting her treat me like that. I was thrown out of her home and no other mistress would take me because I wasn't subservient enough. I'm so glad that part of my life is over now and I have a wonderful new life to look forward to with you now."

"Yes you do Trisha. I'll never hurt you physically or mentally in any way. We can try things together sexually as long as we both agree it's okay to do. I want to experience new things with you, and see what there is to explore in the great big world of sex."

"Katherine you'll have to stop talking about it, 'cause I'm getting horny just listening to you talk about it." Trisha said as she ran her hands up Katherine's thighs and caressed them.

Trisha opened her robe and felt the soft, smooth skin.

"I love your legs, they're so smooth and silky. I love your pussy too. It's so wonderful to see you get wet when I turn you on. You are so orgasmic, it's unbelievable. I can't wait to see you cum and taste your sweet flowing pussy." Trisha said purring and humming as she continued to stroke her thighs.

Katherine spread her legs open and brought her knees up to her chest.

"You want some of this, little girl." She said to her has she put her fingers to her pussy and spread the lips apart.

"You bet I would, you sex goddess." Trisha said as she bent down and licked Katherine's pussy from bottom to top, making sure her tongue flicked the clit as reached it. Katherine jumped slightly as it did.

"Let's go into the bedroom and take this further shall we. I don't want my son seeing us doing this and having to explain it." Katherine laughed.

"Really, that would be a bit difficult, wouldn't it." Trisha agreed.

They hurried off to her bedroom and closed the door. Her son liked to sleep in on the weekend and play his games when he got up, so they were sure of some privacy to do what they wanted to do. Katherine took her robe off and lay back, while Trisha crawled up and licked her thighs up to her pussy. She ran her tongue up and down the slit, slowly parting the lips a little more each pass she made.

Katherine closed her eyes and held the back of Trisha's hair with her fingers entwined in it. Trisha poked her tongue into the already damp opening and tongue fucked her. She let her tongue drift up to her clit and flicked it rapidly over the little nub, and Katherine moaned loudly.

"Ssshhh, he'll hear you." Trisha warned her.

"I can't help it. You make me feel so incredibly turned on. I'll put the pillow over my mouth so he can't hear when I cum." Katherine said grabbing the pillow and biting down on it.

Trisha went back to her tonguing and then slipped two fingers deep into the well of love. As she flicked the clit, she curled her fingers up into Katherine's g-spot and gave her a good fingering. Katherine didn't take long in succumbing to Trisha's manipulations and felt the familiar tide rising.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," she said into the pillow and arched her back as it overcame her. Trisha licked and fingered her as the liquid jets of her orgasm sprayed out and then dwindled to a seeping flow.

"Like I said baby, you are just so orgasmic."

"I just love how you turn me on so much. You do that flicker thing with your tongue and then finger me and I go crazy. I have the best orgasms ever with you. I can't wait till your back in action so I can do the same for you."

"Soon, sweetheart, soon. I'm waiting for that day too. I miss how you do me as well. Your tender touch drives me wild, and you do things to me that no one has ever done before. I never had a g-spotter before until I met you."

"Really Trish? I was the first to give you one." Katherine said looking so pleased.

"Yes you are. No one ever took my pleasure into account and I never knew I had one till you did it to me."

"That's so good to hear that I was your first for something. I know you'll give me a lot of firsts because I'm so new at all of this, but I'm glad I could be your first at something."

"You are my first real love too. I've never felt this way about anyone before." Trisha said moving up beside Katherine and putting her arm over her and hugging her close. I can't believe you have never been in love like this before. You are so beautiful and smart and talented and nice and everything. I can't understand how anyone wouldn't want to make you the happiest woman alive."

"Well you do Kat. I feel like the happiest woman alive when I'm with you." Katherine smiled her smile that could melt an ice cube at Trisha and she looked at her with the deepest of desires.

"I love you so much Trisha."

"And I love so much too Katherine, with all my heart."

Both women locked themselves in embrace and kissed passionately, feeling their arousal for each other deepen.

Katherine kissed Trisha's breasts and belly and then as lightly as she could, she kissed and licked Trisha's pussy. She licked her and tongued her gently, trying to give her as much pleasure as she could without hurting her. Trisha closed her eyes and reveled in the actions Katherine took. Slowly her passion rose has she felt the tingle in her loins grow to a throbbing pulse. As it built to a cresting ache, she cried out in ecstasy. Katherine kept licking at the flowing pussy, drinking every drop.

Without their knowledge, Katherine's son opened the door and saw his mother with her face between Trisha's legs.

"Mom, what are you doing to Trisha?"

"I'm just looking at her stitches she got from her surgery." She said not looking at him.

"You go play your game for a little while longer and I'll come and make breakfast." She said trying to downplay what he saw.

"Okay."

And he left the room and closed the door.

Katherine looked at Trisha and they both stared for a moment and burst out laughing.

"That was quick thinking Kat. I think he bought the story. I don't think we should say anymore about it so he won't ask any more questions."

"Good idea. I'll play with that. I guess we better get dressed and make the boy his breakfast."

They went and washed up and got dressed and went to the kitchen.

Making a quick meal for him, he ate and got dressed and said he wanted to go to his friends house to play his video games.

"Sure honey, just be back for lunch. If you're going to have lunch there, give me a call and let me know, okay." Katherine kissed him goodbye and then Trisha did the same.

"Lucky us. He never said a word and we're saved the embarrassment of an explanation." Katherine said pretending to wipe sweat from her brow.

They went back to the bedroom and finished getting ready. As they went back to the living room, the phone rang. Picking it up , Katherine spoke.

"Hello."

"Hi Katherine, it's Lynn."

"Hi Lynn, how are you sweetie?"

"I'm great. I wanted to find out when it was okay for Ling and I to come over." She asked.

"You know what, let me have your number and I'll call you back. I'm going to see if my son's dad will take him for the day and let him sleep over."

"Great idea, here's my number and I'll wait for your call." Lynn said to her, and gave her the number and then hung up the phone.

"I'm going to call my ex and see if he'll take my son for the day and we can have Lynn and Ling come over. They seem very anxious to see us. To tell you the truth, I'm looking forward to meeting Ling too."

Katherine called her ex and asked him as nicely as she could to take their son for the night.

"I owe you a favor for this and we'll square up later okay. Thanks a million for doing this for me, I really appreciate it." And hung up and called Lynn back.

"It's a go to come over later. I'll give you a call when my son has gone and you two can come over."

"Great Kat, I can't wait for you to meet Ling and she's excited to meet you too. Talk to you soon. Bye." And they hung up together.

"Looks like we're going to be having a little fun tonight. Are you going to be okay Trish?"

"I'll take it easy and I should be okay for a good time. You take the lead and have a good time, I'll sit back most of the time and teach you all some fun things to try." Trisha explained.

"Don't you worry baby, I'll make sure you get your fair share of fun too. And when you're all better, we'll have them over and do this again." Katherine told her, putting her arms around her waist and hugging her so their pelvis' pressed together.

Katherine leaned into her and kissed her then said,

"I better go get the boy and tell him he's going to his dad's."

"I'll go strip the bed and put clean sheets on. I'll wash all the toys too and make sure they're clean for our activities. Don't want anyone getting germs or anything." Trisha said and they gave each other a quick peck and went to do their things.

Katherine came back in with her son and they packed up his games and videos.

"When is my dad coming, mom?" he asked her. "He said he'd be here in half an hour, so it'll be shortly."

He hurried to get everything he could and sat by the front door. Trisha came into the living room and saw him there.

"He's real excited about going to his dad's, isn't he."

"He loves going to his dad's. They have a good time together and I know he just adores him." Katherine said while looking at her son.

"So I see. It's nice to see kids still happy to be with their parents. They seem to grow up so fast and want to be their own person before they even know what's going on in life these days." Trisha said smiling at her son too.

Five minutes later, a pick up truck pulled into the driveway and her son was up like a shot and ready to go.

"Wait a second buddy. Aren't you going to say goodbye to me at least?"

Her son stopped and turned back to give her a hug and kiss, then said bye to Trisha as well. Katherine opened the door to let her ex in and said,

"Connor, This my friend Trisha. Trisha, this is Connor." Introducing them to one another.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Connor, Katherine's told me so much about you it feels like I know you already." Trisha said taking the hand Connor extended to her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too. Royce has told me that his mom has a friend staying with her. It's always a pleasure to meet her friends."

And they continued to hold hands for a minute longer, looking at each other.

"Well, I'll get going then and let Royce get out of your hair so you two can get ready for your meeting. It was very nice meeting you Trisha and I look forward to seeing you again sometime." He said and held Trisha's hand again.

"Same here Connor, have a great day with Royce." And let his hand go slowly.

Katherine looked at the way they were looking at each other and mused her thoughts. Connor turned to her and asked,

"When do you want him back here tomorrow?"

"If you could bring him back by supper time, that would be great. And again, thank you so much for doing this on such short notice." Katherine said and quickly kissed his cheek.

Connor put his hand to his cheek and looked at her in a happy, puzzled way.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow around 5 then."

And he went back and got in the truck and drove away. Katherine closed the door and looked at Trisha, who was still looking at him through the side glass.

"I see you have the hots for him, Trish."

"He's good looking isn't he. His eyes just look right into you, like he can read your thoughts." Trisha said dreamily.

"I never said he was ugly or anything. I think I have good taste in people, and yes, he is a great guy and everything." Katherine said, disappointed in the way Trisha was feeling about him.

"What does he do for a living Kat?" she asked her as they went back to the living room and sat down.

"He has a home repair and renovation business. He's really good at what he does, and he can do almost anything." She informed her.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers