Life at Last Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They crossed the street and got back in the car. The drive was relatively quiet as everyone was thinking about the project. Katherine broke the thoughts and said,

"Has anyone thought of a name yet for this venture?"

Everyone was now thinking about that and hadn't come up with something catchy.

As they got home, Katherine made some drinks for everyone and Trisha rolled another joint to get the brain cells firing. As they sat around drinking and smoking the joint, they tried to come up with a name that captured the whole concept of what they wanted to do. The best one so far was by Katherine who suggested, "Body Designs for women and men." Then Ling, who had been quietly sitting, sat up and said,

"How about, B.A.D. and that stands for body art designs?"

Every one went silent and thought about it and Trisha was first to say,

"I think we have a winner here folks." Katherine and Lynn both nodded in approval and agreed that it would be called BAD.

They all cheered for Ling who stood and took a bow and then stretched her arms and motioned for more applause. Lynn threw her pillow at her and said,

"Sit down you big ham."

And they laughed, but gave thumbs up to her as well. Ling felt proud that she could contribute to such a wonderful group of women. She looked at them all and felt she had been blessed with good fortune by meeting them.

"So how well do you know Jazz, Ling?" Katherine asked her.

"I met Jazz three years ago when I was in my first year at college. I was in her arts class and she sat beside me. We used to go for coffee together and talk about stuff and she asked me if I knew anyone looking to share a dorm. I said I'd be interested and a week later we were roomies. We talked about everything together and shared all our dreams and fantasies and some pretty deep secrets too. I told her about my ability to lick my own pussy and she just had to see me do it. So, one night, we were sure we were alone, and I stripped and showed her. She was amazed at that and asked if I could teach her how to do it. I showed her how to stretch first and then how to put her legs behind her head and then pull herself forwards to get to it. It took her two days of stretching before she was able to get her legs behind her head and then she was able to get her tongue to touch her clit. She didn't have a long tongue like me, so I used to spread her pussy lips for her and help to push her head down so she could lick her clit. Well, one thing led to another and we ended up making out together. She would lick her clit and I would tongue her pussy and we had a wild time, then we would switch and then do me. We tried all sorts of things with each other and that's when I knew that I wanted to be with a woman and not a guy. I stayed with her for the rest of the year and when we were into our second year, she left school and went out to start her tattooing business. I saw her for a while after she left, but then I met Lynn and the rest is history." "Sounds like she's a real wild child Ling. Are you sure she'll be right for this venture with us?" Trisha asked her.

"She's a real straight up person. She isn't into hard drugs, smokes pot like us is all, doesn't drink. I know she isn't a slut or anything, has a good head on her shoulders for business and a real talent in her art. You should see the art work she does. So I think she's okay."

"Well, she sounds okay to me. But I'd like to meet her first before I make any decisions on her." Katherine told her.

Lynn sat quietly with a small pout, and Ling looked at her and asked,

"What's wrong sweetness?" Lynn looked at her and replied,

"I'm a little jealous about you two and wonder if you'll start back up with her if you see her again. You two sounded like you were very close and she's your first love and everything." "Oh Lynn, she isn't going to separate us. I thought you knew how much we mean to each other. I'd never leave you for her or any other woman for that matter. I love you and only you." Ling said as she took Lynn's hand and looked at her with the deepest of love in her eyes."

Lynn came to her and smiled through her tears and they hugged tightly and then kissed. "Aw, isn't that so touching to see love at work like that." Trisha commented.

"Yeah, kind of reminds me of us don't you think honey?" Katherine said looking at Trisha with a loving look in her eyes too.

"So, looks like we have a business, a name for it, a place to do it, and all the parties involved accounted for." Ling interjected into the moment.

All the women raised their glasses and toasted to their new venture.

"I think we should have some more fun, before we think of getting some supper for us all." Katherine suggested.

Everyone thought it was a great idea and headed for the bedroom. Trisha reached under the bed a brought out a duffle bag and unzipped it. Dumping the contents out, she said, "Why don't we try some of these things for some added excitement?"

Ling and Lynn looked at the assortment of sex toys and commented on how some of them might be used.

"What's this little thing?" Ling asked.

"Ah, that's something I "borrowed" from Julia when we left. It's called a zapper. It has a battery inside that releases a charge, and if you put it on your clit or ring, it'll give you an orgasm in just seconds. Katherine and I have both had the pleasure of using it." Trisha told her.

Ling pressed the button and felt the tip. "I don't feel anything." She said.

"Touch it to the tip of your tongue Ling and then try it." Trisha instructed.

Ling touched the tip to her tongue and pressed the button again. The surge went through her tongue and she pulled it back quickly. She tried it again and then got Lynn to try it as well.

I can see how that would get your clit going, especially if it was wet first."

"Exactly Ling. A little lick, a little zap, and wham-o, you're cumming like gang busters." Katherine told her.

Ling stripped her pants down and laid back on the bed. Wetting her finger, she rubbed the saliva on her clit and put the tip of the zapper on it. Looking at the others first to see if they were joking, she looked at her pussy and pressed the button. Instantly the charge went through her clit and radiated outward. Ling's body had a spasm, and within 15 seconds, her pussy was contracting and she had an intense clitoral orgasm.

"Holy shit, that was amazing. Lynn, you've got to try this." She exclaimed to her. Lynn took off her pants and panties and lay back beside Ling. Ling gave her the zapper and then wet her finger and rubbed it on Lynn's clit. Lynn touched the zapper to her clit and after a seconds wait, pressed the button. She too felt the surge go through her pussy and within 20 seconds, she too had a strong orgasm.

"Wow, that was fantastic. Where can I get one of these?"

"I think she got it at the sex shop downtown. Her and Chanelle spent lots of money and time in that place." Trisha told her.

"They loved to try new toys and methods of satisfying their perverse sense of sexual pleasures." She added.

"Are these the two women who did that to you honey? And you two as well?" Ling asked. "Yes they are Ling. They made life hell for a lot of women in this town through their deception and trickery. We've seen pretty well all the tapes and photos we got from them, and we recognized some women we never would have suspected to be involved with this sort of thing. Worst part is, some of them really enjoyed being treated like that. Those women I felt sorry for the most." Trisha told her straight out.

"Would it be okay for me to see what these tapes are like? I don't know anyone from here, since I only came here four years ago, so I wouldn't recognize anyone. And I certainly wouldn't say anything about it to anyone." Ling asked her.

"Maybe later tonight we can see a couple of them. There's too many to watch. We have over fifty videos and hundreds of pictures. We're keeping them as insurance that Chanelle and Julia won't try doing this again." Katherine told her.

"Is Lynn's video there?" she asked.

"No Ling, I had it erased, but there might be one or two photos left. I'm not sure if we burned them all." Lynn replied to her.

"I just remember how she told me she was so embarrassed about it all, and how she was tricked by them into posing. All she wanted to do was make some extra money so we could get a place of our own. They flashed big numbers in her face and got her drunk and then raped her. I think they should have been charged and put behind bars, but Lynn was embarrassed enough and didn't want anyone else to know." Ling related to them as Lynn sat quiet with her head bowed in shame.

"It's okay Lynn, we know what you went through and why and you have nothing to be ashamed of. We're your friends and care about you very much. We'll make sure this always stays between us four and no one else. I promise and so do we all." Katherine told her softly and lovingly.

All the women agreed and hugged Lynn.

"Thank you so much you guys. It makes all the difference knowing I have your support and love to get past that part of my life."

Katherine had to let Lynn in on something and said,

"When we first saw the video Lynn, we thought you were only 17 or 18 years old, because you looked so young. We were outraged that they would take advantage of someone so young. But it doesn't matter what age you are, it was still wrong for them to do it."

"She is very youthful looking isn't she? I think she'll look fabulous when she hits forty." Ling said, adding a positive spin to things.

They all commented on how good she looked and this made Lynn feel better and she perked up again.

"So what toy can we try next?" she said, with a bubbly tone to it. Trisha looked at the selection and picked up the "Bullet". Katherine saw it and said,

"I have one of those too, hang on."

And she went to the dresser and got her little box of toys out. She got her bullet out and came back.

"See, mine's the same kind." And showed the others.

Ling took one and Lynn held the other. They turned them on and felt the vibrations, then changed settings to feel the different ones.

"That would be interesting." Ling said out loud.

"What's that, Ling?" Trisha asked her.

"If you put both of them inside at the same time they would be like Ben-Wa balls, but powered." She told her.

"I've got to get out more. What are ben-wa balls?" Katherine asked her.

"Ben-wa balls are made of ceramic ,or steel now, that women put inside their pussies to have orgasms as they walk, sit, move in any way. Oriental women have used them for centuries to tighten their Kiegal muscles after giving birth. They found that they were getting aroused as they used them, and now the reason for them has changed to one of pleasure only." Ling explained.

"Where was I when they handed those puppies out after I gave birth?" Katherine quipped.

They all laughed at the joke and Ling took both and picked up the lube.

"I'm going to give them a go and see what fun I can have with them." She coated them well, then lay back and spread her legs wide and slowly inserted the first one. Taking the second one, she inserted that and moved her hips to adjust their position. When it felt right inside, she turned the first one on and showed a look of surprise on her face. She turned the second one on and closed her eyes to the vibrating pleasure it caused.

"How are they Ling?" Lynn asked her.

"They're heavenly baby. Just amazing." She cooed.

The women watched as she moved her hips around and moaned. A look of pleasurable concentration came over her face as she pushed her hand into her pelvic area where the bullets were sitting. This seemed to evoke the response she was looking for and her body tensed as she groaned in pants. The other women watched her and Trisha said,

"Look at the cum pouring out of her."

They looked at her pussy and it was streaming out like a river. Ling tensed and held her breath as her climax hit and she groaned long and low as she rode the wave of pleasure to an end.

After she finished, she switched them off and slowly pulled one, then the other out.

"Wow, they're fantastic. Works way better than just plain balls ever could." Ling told them. "So we can see. You were cumming like no tomorrow." Trisha told her.

"I want to try that now." Lynn said taking the bullets and wiping them off.

Lynn lubed herself around her pussy lips and slid the first one in. Taking the other, she spread her lips and slipped that one in beside the other one. Adjusting herself so they sat in a spot she felt was going to hit her g-spot, she took the controllers and turned them on. Immediately they vibrated into action and Lynn breathed in sharply at the intense stimulation it caused. Remembering how Ling had moved her hips and legs, she did the same and one of the bullets found her g-spot. She held herself still as she felt it bring the area to activity and rode the wave of feelings it created. She turned the switch to a higher vibration and cried out as it sent her soaring. The sensations had become very intense now and she rocked her head back and forth as the little bullets brought her to the edge of no return. She rubbed her clit to give the maximum stimulation and that was all she needed. Crying out in pleasure, she came hard and the fluid sprayed out in an arc from her pussy. As she bore down with the orgasm, her muscles contracted and one of the bullets popped out, stopping the vibrations. Slowly she stopped panting and relaxed. Trisha removed the other bullet and shut them off. The other women stood transfixed looking at Lynn recover from her climax.

"Holy shit, was that ever good. I got them to hit my g-spot and when I turned them up, it was so intense I felt like I was going to go crazy." Lynn said finally after catching her breath. The others looked at her smiling, and in awe of her performance.

"You are very orgasmic just like me Lynn." Katherine told her.

"I have monster orgasms like that too, But to be honest, I can't wait to try those little devils and see what happens to me." She added.

"Then by all means Kat, lie down and slip them in for size. I bet you've never felt anything so intense." Lynn encouraged her.

"Yeah, I'd like to see you go off like a roman candle Kat." Ling remarked as well.

Katherine looked at Trisha for an answer and Trisha just shrugged and said,

"Go for it baby. I'll be here when you come back down." And she laughed.

Katherine hesitantly lay down and Lynn cleaned the bullets off. Taking the first one, she slowly popped it in. Taking the second one, Lynn slid it up inside and used her fingers to position it along side the other one. She gave the controls to Katherine and got off the bed. Katherine looked at them looking at her and said,

" I feel like I'm on display here and you're all waiting for me to freak out or something." She said laughing.

"Come on Kat, turn them on and go for a ride." Lynn encouraged her some more.

Katherine shifted her hips to get the bullets lined up and turned the first one on. She jumped a little in surprise at the intensity of the sensation. She took the other controller and switched it on as well. Laying there letting the vibrations activate her g-spot area, she felt her pussy grow tighter and the wetness start flowing rapidly. She closed her eyes and let them do their thing inside her, making her become very aroused. The women watched as her nipples stiffened and her body blushed. Katherine grimaced in pleasure as the first wave overcame her and her pussy let out a flow of clear, viscous fluid. The others quietly commented about her, and waited for more. Katherine reached for the controllers and turned them both up two levels. The immediate sensations caused Katherine to rock her head back and forth and moan with delight. She reached up with her hands and caressed her nipples which were very stiff and gave them a good rubbing between her fingers. She arched her back as this caused a large wave of pleasure to run through out her body.

"Oh god this is so good." She said trailing off the last word.

Lynn got beside her and pulled up on her ring and gently rubbed her clit, then Trisha joined her on the bed and took a nipple in her mouth and suckled it. Katherine smiled at the attention, but felt herself contracting inside, causing the bullets to become pressed tighter against her spot. Ling, not wanting to be left out, took the controllers and turned them up to full. Katherine responded immediately to it and cried out. Ling dropped the controls and took the other nipple in her mouth and massaged the breast at the same time. Katherine felt so stimulated, she couldn't concentrate on which part of her felt better. Wave after wave of sensation overcame her, driving her closer to a climax. Katherine felt the tide building and cried out to them,

" Yes, oh god, yes, just keep doing me like that. It's so good, I'm almost there."

Katherine's body twitched and bucked as the waves became stronger in intensity. She could feel that she was going to have a huge orgasm by the pressure she felt in her pussy building higher and higher. With every one doing their best to give the most stimulation they could, Katherine became ultra-orgasmic and screamed to them,

"Suck me, fuck me, lick me all over, oh my god I can't take it anymore, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, yes, yes, yes, oh god yes." She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Seconds later she arched her back stiffly and held her breath as the sensations consumed her being. She felt at one with her body and her orgasm as her pussy finally released its contraction and she sprayed fluid out in a large arc that went eight feet away from her.

Everyone watched as she squirted her fluid out in large bursts, soaking everything in its path. Katherine kept squirting and having contractions for more than thirty seconds, until she could only just say,

"stop."

Trisha turned off the vibrations and the others stopped their stimulations as well. Katherine panted heavily and wept as her climax subsided. The others looked at her in awe and worry at the intensity Katherine displayed in her come down from the orgasm. Five minutes passed before she opened her eyes and her breathing slowed to a point where she could talk.

"Oh my god, that was tremendous. It felt like I was at one with my body and my orgasm was taking me higher to a place I'd never been before. I can't even describe what it feels like, but it was almost like having an out of body experience." She told them.

" I was here, but I couldn't tell you what was happening, just that I knew you were all licking me and stuff and then I was feeling like I was drifting upward and away from my body and I was part of something else. Maybe it was a spiritual orgasm or something?" she said to them still panting and quivering.

The three women just looked at her in awe and were speechless. Katherine was still cumming quite steadily in a mixture of fluids. Lynn was the first to notice the flowing, and reached her hand down and scooped it from her pussy. Katherine shook at her touch and gasped. "You're still cumming Kat. You are flowing like a river down here. The other two shifted to see it themselves. Ling dipped her head down and tasted it.

"Very nice, tastes like cream and apple juice, but tangy."

This got the others curious and they all tasted the copious flow emerging from Katherine. "Now that's what I call an orgasm." Trisha remarked to them.

The younger women looked at her and nodded and Ling replied,

"I hope I get to have some orgasms like that. I want to feel what Kat did and leave my body and be consumed with the power of my orgasm."

Katherine finally spoke about it and said,

123456...9