Life at Last Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going back in to watch another movie, care to join us?" Lynn asked them.

"We'll be in shortly as soon as we finish this okay." Ling told them.

Katherine and Lynn left them and curled up on the couch together after picking out a movie they both liked. Trisha and Ling smoked the rest of the joint and Ling reached out and gently stroked Trisha's nipples.

"I love how pink they are Trish. Your skin is so fair and that pink pussy you have here is to die for." Ling said as she dropped her hand to Trisha's pussy.

Trisha looked at her with a soft smile and said,

"I have always wanted to make love to an oriental woman. I have seen so many beautiful ones, but they weren't into women. Now that I've met you, one of my biggest fantasies as come true. I think you are just gorgeous and have a body that just won't quit. I could make it with you all day, any day."

Ling smiled widely and kissed her.

"I'll be yours any time you want me. I wish we could be together. I'd love to be your lover, and come home to you and make love all night." Ling said with a small sigh.

"We are who we are sweetness. We've chosen who we want to be with and it wouldn't be fair to just up and leave because another pretty face comes along. It would hurt them both very much if we did something like that to them."

Ling pouted and bowed her head.

"I know. It's just that I met you and you are like a fantasy woman to me too. I love you and your beauty and your sexuality and everything. I really feel like I'm in love with you and it hurts inside knowing we can't be together."

Trisha stroked her hair and said,

" We'll just take whatever time is given to us and enjoy it as best we can."

Ling held her hand and brought it to her lips so she could kiss the palm, then place it on her cheek.

"I'll have to live with that whether I like it or not. But I'm going to try and make as much time as I can to be with you though."

Trisha looked at her and pushed her back onto the bed. Trisha kissed her deeply and Ling responded with equal fervor.

"I'll try and do the same." She said to Ling as she broke away.

"I love you." Ling said to her.

"I love you too." Trisha said back.

1...456789