Life at Last Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see now why oriental women are happy. Walking around with those little balls inside their pussies all day, having one orgasm after another, I'd be the happiest women going." And she laughed.

"Well I'm glad I could show you all something different. I think we all have something to add to our love lives and create more excitement in bed." Ling told them.

They all thought about the statement and nodded in unison. Katherine sat up and felt a gush of fluid leave her.

"I better go and clean up, I'm still flowing like a dam broke." She said feeling her pussy.

"Let us take care of that Kat." Trisha said and pushed her back down gently.

All three women licked at her, cleaning up the residue of her orgasm. Lynn shifted so she was in a sixty nine position and pulled Katherine's lips wide. The flow was now very visible to them all, and they took turns licking and sucking her pussy.

Katherine took advantage of Lynn's pussy above her face and licked at her clit and slit. Katherine spread her lips, exposing the pink inner lips. Lynn was getting wet herself from the arousing feelings of Katherine's pussy and now Katherine licking her. Katherine raised her head and sucked hard on the hole bringing forth a flow of wetness she quickly lapped up. Katherine felt herself go again as her body was taken over by another orgasm, albeit less than the previous one. She lay there flowing contentedly as three women took turns licking and fingering her pussy inside. Trisha whispered to Lynn and Ling,

"I told you she is highly orgasmic. I bet we can make her cum a couple of more times again."

The other two nodded and said, "Okay, let's do it."

Trisha put three fingers deep inside Katherine's dilated pussy and stroked her as Ling and Lynn both licked her clit at the same time. Trisha felt the pussy lips ease up and coaxed in a forth. She worked it in up and down first and then turned her hand sideways to stretch the lips wider. Katherine tried to spread her legs wider to accept the hand and Lynn pulled her legs up under her arms and held them there. Trisha felt an immediate widening of her muscles and tented her fingers together and pushed in a turning motion into Katherine's pussy. Ling and Lynn watched as they licked, as Trisha pushed her hand deeper into Katherine's pussy.

Katherine felt the stretching and did her best to relax and let her in. Trisha sensed her and pushed the last inch over her knuckles and her hand popped inside. Katherine moaned immediately at the sensation of being filled completely inside. Ling and Lynn were amazed as they watched their first fisting take place. Trisha worked her hand in and out slowly, letting Katherine's pussy expand to take it. When it felt loose enough, she curled her hand into a fist and stroked it slowly in and out. Katherine's moans increased in volume and intensity as she savored the feeling. Trisha felt the muscles tighten on her wrist as Katherine felt an orgasm building. The younger ones were amazed as Katherine gave up an endless flow of cum to their waiting tongues. Trisha sped up her strokes and worked her knuckles up in to Katherine's g-spot area. Trisha told Lynn to push down lightly on the area where her hand was from the outside. Lynn placed her hand on Katherine's lower belly and felt Trisha's hand inside working back and forth.

"Wow" was all she said.

"Let me feel too." Ling asked.

Lynn took her hand away and Ling put hers in its place. She too felt the knuckles working their magic. Lynn joined her hand with Ling's and they both pushed lightly on the area together.

Katherine was overcome now by stimulation and stopped licking and fingering Lynn's pussy. Rocking her head back and forth again, she felt the tide wash over her as the climax grew in intensity. Trisha's hand was moving very rapidly in and out and the two tongues flicked over the clit area. Katherine cried out lowly, letting it build in volume as she came closer to cumming. Finally it peaked and she bore down on the fist inside and squirted again over Trisha's forearm and the bed. Ling and Lynn were giggling in amazement and joy as Katherine gave another stellar performance cumming for them. Finally feeling it subside, she said,

"Enough, enough, I can't take it anymore. You're going to drive me crazy."

Trisha stopped thrusting and said, "Okay baby, we just wanted to make sure you were satisfied."

And she winked at the others. They both smiled at Trisha and got off the bed. Trisha slowly took her hand out of Katherine and caressed her pussy gently. Katherine lay there with her eyes closed for several minutes getting her composure back. Ling went to the bathroom and got a warm, wet facecloth and washed the fluid of Katherine's legs and pussy area. Katherine sighed in pleasure at the wonderful sensations it created.

"That's so nice Ling. It feels very lovely having this done."

And she closed her eyes again, enjoying the attention. Trisha got beside her and kissed her lovingly and said,

"I love you honey. You are just amazing."

Katherine pulled her to her face and kissed her deeply,

"I love you too, my sweet woman." Ling and Lynn kissed as well and they all said, I love you to everyone.

Katherine sat up and said, "So, did you all have fun watching me cum my head off?" laughing as she felt her swollen, wet pussy.

"You're the best Katherine, bar none." Lynn told her. "You are the greatest I've ever seen." Ling told her.

"And she's all mine." Trisha exclaimed to them, hugging her tightly.

They all laughed and joined in the hug.

"Okay, let's get something for dinner and then watch some movies, what do you think?" Trisha asked them.

"Yeah, let's order a couple of pizzas and watch chick flicks." Lynn suggested.

"I'm in." Ling added.

"Pizza and movies it is." Katherine concluded.

They got up and stripped the bed again and Trisha said,

"I hope we have lots of clean sheets if we're going to be fucking ourselves into orgasmic heaven all night?"

Katherine went to the cupboard and opened it motioning to several more sets there.

"Voila"

The women cheered and got a fresh set out and made the bed again.

Katherine and Trisha shared some of their night shirts with Ling and Lynn, and they all headed into the living room together. Katherine asked for the kind of pizzas and she phoned the order in. Ling looked at her selection of movies and picked several out. They all agreed on three and put the first one in. They sat as close together as they could so they were within touching distance of each other. They watched the first half of the movie and the door bell rang, signifying the pizzas delivery. Katherine went to pay and Trisha joined her to carry them back in. The young man standing there looked at the two women with very little on and the outline of their breasts clearly visible to him, gaped in surprise. Katherine took the pizzas and gave them to Trisha and kissed her with her tongue as she did. The man stared at Katherine's body and held out his hand for the money.

"There's two tips for you, sweetie." She said, and Trisha reached around and squeezed Katherine's breast and ran her hand down to her pussy.

Katherine gasped in surprise as Trisha lifted the hem of her nightshirt, and exposed her pussy to him. The man looked and said

"Holy shit, you're hot baby."

Trisha, feeling left out, looked around quickly and lifted her hem up as well, showing him her newly dyed pussy.

"Too bad you're not having any. Girls night and all. But at least you got three tips out of the deal."

And she closed the door, winking at him as she did. Katherine and Trisha burst out laughing as they came inside.

"What's so funny? Lynn asked.

Trisha told them what she had done and they all laughed at it. Going to the window, all of them could see the driver sitting in his car looking at the door in amazement.

"Let's bend over and flash him, and really fuck his mind up." Ling said.

They all agreed and on the count of three, they opened the curtains and turned around and lifted up their shirts, exposing their asses and pussies to him. The driver beeped his horn in approval and gave them two thumbs up. They all turned and waved goodbye to him and closed the curtains again. He sat there for a minute longer staring and then went off to do the rest of his deliveries. He would have a great story to tell the others when he got back.

The four women laughed hard as they recounted their actions and then sat down and started on the pizzas and watched their movie. After the pizzas and the first movie were done, they took a break and Katherine expressed her second thoughts about what they had done. They all assured her it was harmless fun and not to worry. This sort of thing went on all the time at the dorms and they even came to the door nude sometimes. Lynn told them when she had gone nude to the door and the guy just gave her the pizza for free, so she gave his cock a little stroke and said thanks.

"I guess I've always lived a sheltered life. My mother would have killed me if she saw or heard of me doing something like that."

Katherine told them. "I didn't even date till I was 19 and I used to play with myself in bed under the covers, imagining lovers doing me. My favorite was about this girl I used to go running with in school. She was really good looking and could have any guy she wanted. I used to pretend we would run naked through the woods and leave the guys behind. When we were alone, we would lie down in the grass and kiss and touch each other. I didn't know much about sex then, so I only did to her what I did to myself, and she would do the same to me. I would have the best orgasms thinking about her, more than any of the guys. I don't know why, but I was more turned on thinking about her and thought I was a lesbian or something. I would go and take a cucumber and hide it under my pillow and get it warm, and then use that to fuck myself with. Even when I got married, I would fantasize about her licking me when my husband would be doing it to me. He never knew about it, yet he always wanted me to try it with another woman." She told them openly.

"Why didn't you go after her Kat?" Lynn asked her.

"I was way to embarrassed to do that. I didn't know how to ask another girl about doing that. I kind of thought she might want to, but I wasn't sure. We were finished our running at school one day and we were showering together in the locker room. I was washing my hair and I opened my eyes a little bit and she was looking at my breasts and my pussy. I closed my eyes and turned to face her more so she could get a good view of me. When she didn't do or say anything , I turned and let her see my ass. I really wanted her to just touch me, but she didn't. I even bent over when I was washing my legs and she had a perfect shot of my pussy. I was so hot for her, I swear I would cum a little just looking at her naked. I stared at her body and remembered her every detail, so that when I was alone, I could picture her beside me and make love to her."

"Oh Katherine, that's so sad. You might have missed out on the greatest time of your youth. That's why I decided to be with Lynn after I knew how much I liked licking pussy and feeling another woman's body." Ling said to her.

"Did you ever fantasize about other women Trish?" Lynn asked her.

"I didn't have to fantasize. When I was 17, I had a friend who was very forward in her thoughts. We were having a sleep over at her house and we had the downstairs bedroom. With everyone two floors up, we were really alone. We were talking about boys and necking and if we'd go all the way with them and she said she was already broken in. I asked her when, and she said she did it to herself. I asked her how she did it and she said she was snooping through her mother's drawers looking for some sexy panties to wear for a date with this guy she was seeing and she found her mom's dildo. It wasn't the greatest of things back then, but it served her purpose. She waited until she was alone in the house and took it to her room. She told me how she licked it to get it wet and then pushed it in until she felt her hymen break. She said it hurt at first, but after a couple of more strokes, she said it felt really good and had her first orgasm. Since then, she has been fingering herself and using long round things she could find, pretending it was a guy. I was so shocked that she was doing it, until she asked me if I was still a virgin. I told her I had my hymen break when I was horse back riding three years earlier, but I hadn't put anything inside myself. She convinced me that it was the greatest feeling and that I should try it. I told her I didn't even know how to do anything and she offered to do it for me. I thought that if she had done it, she would know what to do, so I agreed to let her. She told me to get my bottoms off and went to her dresser where she had a piece of dowel she had carved into a dick shape and waxed until it was smooth. I looked at it and was scared at first, but she told me it would be okay and not to worry. I laid on her bed and opened my legs for her and she felt my pussy lips. She said I needed to be wetter so she licked my pussy and I went crazy. I thought that was the greatest feeling ever and let her lick me for awhile. She took some Vaseline and smeared it on the dildo and put the tip on my pussy and asked if I was ready. I said I was and she parted my lips and pushed it in slowly, while rubbing my clit at the same time. I couldn't believe how nice it felt going in and when she was fucking me, she bent down and licked my clit at the same time. I was so not ready for that and cried out. She told me to be quiet so no one would hear us and I put the pillow over my mouth. She went back to fucking and licking and it didn't take long before I had my first orgasm. I thought it was the best feeling I had ever had, and told her I had wished I hadn't waited so long to do it before. She said she had been playing with her own pussy since she was 11 and loved to feel what it was like touching herself all over and inside herself. She said she had already felt a guy's cock when she was 13 and thought it was pretty neat, but she never found a guy who could touch her pussy the way she liked to be touched. I told her I was hooked on having my clit licked and my pussy fucked. I thought that was the living end, having that done. She asked me if I would do it to her so she could feel what it was like too. I said sure, and she took her bottoms off and laid back. I licked her pussy like she had done to me and she said I was great at it. It made me happy to be good at something like that, so I licked her clit and pussy until she said she was cumming. I slid the dildo in and fucked her slowly while I licked her some more and made her cum two more times. By the end of that night, we had licked and fucked ourselves at least twenty times. Needless to say, we became more than just best friends and we did it every chance we could. One day, we were going at each other, I was licking her and fingering her pussy, and she was licking me and using the dildo, when her mom came home and caught us. We didn't even hear her open the door, and she just watched us for a minute. She came up to me and my friend and didn't even say anything. She just stood there and watched as we went at it. Finally she asked if she could join in. We jumped a million miles up in shock, but she just smiled and said it was okay. We were still looking guilty, when she got undressed and joined us on the bed. She said it was okay for two women to make love together. She had been doing it for years, because her husband was away a lot on business, and she would get lonely. She asked us to show her what we knew and we were hesitant at first, but we both sucked her tits and played with her pussy. I went down on her first and then my friend took the dildo and slid it inside her. We licked and fucked her to a really good orgasm and then she got up and said she'd be right back. She came down with her dildo and said for me to lie back and let her show me some things she knew. I let her kiss and lick me all over and then she sucked my clit so hard that it hurt, but I came anyways. She pushed my legs up to my chest and slid that dildo right in deep. She turned it on full and fucked me hard. I was cumming like crazy and then she spanked my ass while she was doing it and I really came hard. She asked my friend to spank me while she licked my pussy and she got into a 69 position with me. I licked her and she did me and then my friend started spanking me. I couldn't stop cumming it felt so good. We went at it for hours like that. We all took turns getting spanked and licking and fucking with the dildos. Finally she asked if I ever had it up the ass, and I said no. She greased my hole up and fingered it, and it was great. She took the dildo and pushed it in slowly until it was all the way in. Then she took hers and put it in my pussy and turned it on. She fucked me until I came so much my ass was soaking wet with cum. She held both dildos inside me with one hand and spanked me with the other and I was hooked on spanking and getting licked and fucked by another woman. To this day I always remember my friend and her mom as the best time I ever had." Trisha said to them and they all just looked at her in wonder.

Katherine finally spoke and said, " Now I know why you ended up being a slave to those women. You were just trying to relive your youth through them. I think I know what we're going to have to do to you from now on honey."

"Does it really feel that good getting spanked Trish?" Ling asked her.

"It depends on who's doing it and how hard they hit. You have to feel comfortable with the spanker first and of course, not hit that hard. It's more like a hard pat, than a spank." Trisha told her.

"You'll have to show me later how it's done. I like to try new things and if it'll get me off with out too much pain, I'm in." Ling said.

Lynn looked at her and said,

"Do you want me to spank you when we do it Ling?"

"I want Trisha to show me how it feels and you can watch how she does it. If I like it, we can add it to the things we do when we make love. Maybe you'll like it too. Who knows?" She told her. "

I haven't been spanked since I was treated to that by Chanelle, and remember it not being all that much fun." Lynn said with a frown.

"It's not a punishment thing. It's a stimulation thing. Like I said, it's being comfortable with your partner first, and then practicing how hard to hit. Once you get the knack of it, it is a great enhancer to your orgasm." Trisha informed them.

Katherine just sat and looked at Trisha and wondered about how much she has gone through and hasn't told her yet.

"Well, if you want to try it with Trisha and you like it, I'll try it too and learn how to do it right." Lynn said to Ling.

"Thank you honey baby. That's why I love you so much. You're willing to try new things and expand your mind to new ways of doing things. As long as there's no real pain involved, I think everything's good." Ling said kissing her and hugging her.

"Well I'll try that, if you'll try something with me." Lynn asked her.

"What would you like me to do? Just name it." She said smiling. "I want you to learn how to fist me like Trisha did to Katherine earlier." Lynn said looking Ling in the eyes with an unsure look.

"I'll try anything you want. Trisha can show me how to do that for you." Ling said looking at Trisha.

Trisha nodded her head and said,

"I'll show you anything you want." "We are going to have some fun together aren't we, Ling."

"We sure are. And we owe it all to Trisha and Katherine for allowing us to be friends and a part of their love making."

Yes we do. I seem to be so thankful to you both for making me as happy as I've ever been. I don't know where to begin in showing my gratitude for what you've done and what you've shown us." Lynn said with great joy on her face.

1...34567...9