Life at Last Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jazz's moans were constant now as she was reaching higher feelings of passion. Katherine slipped her hand over Jazz's full, pouting, pussy and cupped it, feeling her clit ring. She squeezed and massaged its plumpness, feeling the wetness spread around the lips. Katherine ran her middle finger up and down along Jazz's slit and the dark, brown lips parted to reveal the dark pink inner lips and her pulsating opening. Reaching down with her finger, Katherine slipped her finger into the hot, wet opening and stroked it all the way in. Jazz raised her hips to meet her hand and Katherine fingered her rapidly. Jazz was highly stimulated now and was having a series of mini orgasms, one after the other. Trisha turned to Ling, who was sitting beside her, and said in a whisper,

"Look at how her pussy is opening and clenching at Katherine's finger. It's almost like it's eating it." Ling turned her head and whispered back,

"Wait till she starts to really get going. She can make it do lots of wild movements." Katherine slipped another finger inside and stroked her long and slowly, then rubbed her clit rapidly. Jazz expelled large amounts of fluid as her orgasms increased in intensity. A trail of clear fluid trailed out of her pussy and along her ass, to the sheets below, leaving a glistening reminder of her orgasms. Katherine worked her kisses down Jazz's body until she was just above her pussy. Using her thumb nail, she pulled back on the ring, exposing the very large clit Jazz was hiding. Katherine licked her clit with long, slow strokes and felt her clit expand in size. She took it between her lips and rolled it back and forth, then licked it again. Cum was flowing in a steady stream from within Jazz's pussy as Katherine worked it into a frenzy. Katherine slipped her two fingers back into her pussy and stoked her as she licked the large stump of flesh Jazz's clit had grown in to.

"Trisha, look at how big her clit is." Ling whispered.

"I see it. It's enormous. That must be fun to suck on." She replied back in a whisper as well. Lynn was fascinated by Katherine's manipulation of Jazz and thought she would help out by taking Jazz's nipple and sucking it. Jazz went wild at all the attention and had a big orgasm, sending a pulsing flow of cum out to Katherine's hand. Katherine's palm was filled with cum as she continued stroking Jazz.

"Was that it?" Jazz panted out.

"Not yet Jazz, just wait a little longer." Trisha said to her.

"Oh my god, you mean there's an even bigger one coming?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, just wait till Katherine works that g-spot and you'll see." Ling replied.

Katherine took her cue and curled her fingers up into the soft, yielding flesh and rocked her fingers back and forth as she continued licking her clit and Lynn kept suckling her nipples. Jazz writhed and moaned loudly as she was brought to an even higher level of excitement. Katherine worked the area with all her expertise, knowing it wouldn't take long now. Jazz felt an unusual feeling build inside her she hadn't felt before. It rose in intensity, making her cry out,

"Oh god that's so good. Don't stop it, it feels so fucking amazing." Jazz blurted out.

Katherine redoubled her efforts and worked Jazz's pussy over, stabbing her fingers into the soft flesh now. Jazz felt the tide of her orgasm build inside, but it was different from what she usually felt. This was new and far more powerful than anything she had, had before. She became slightly nervous, but went with it as she wanted to experience this new orgasm her friends were talking about. Jazz clenched and released her muscles in her pussy as she felt the pressure build creating higher sensitivity as well. Katherine plunged her fingers in hard, making Jazz's pussy give off wet, slushy sounds. The aroma of her excited pussy filled the noses of everyone in the room as she neared completion. Katherine licked and sucked on Jazz's large clit as Lynn took both nipples in her mouth and that was all jazz could take as the wave of climax peaked and she started to cum. Large spurts of fluid gushed out and Jazz screamed loudly as she felt the intensity overwhelm her. Katherine worked her fingers in and out rapidly on her spot and rubbed her clit with her thumb, taking Jazz to the highest limit of pleasure. The gushing finally slowed to a trickle and then just seeped out as her orgasm ebbed. Jazz squeezed her eyes tightly and held her breath as she bore down on Katherine's fingers, squeezing them tightly with her Kiegal muscles. Katherine looked down at Jazz's pussy as she felt the intense pressure being put on her fingers. Cum flowed out in pulses in time with her heart beat. All the women gathered and looked into Jazz's pussy as she came down from the orgasm. Katherine removed her fingers and Jazz's pussy expanded and contracted in such large measure, all of them were in awe. Jazz finally relaxed and caught her breath as she came back to reality. She opened her dark eyes and looked at the four women gathered by her feet, looking intently into her pussy.

"Wow, that was fucking amazing. That just about made me pass out it was so strong. So that's what a g-spot orgasm is, huh?" She said in a pant. J

azz reached for Katherine and pulled her onto her body and kissed her deeply.

"You are gifted Katherine. You made me cum so much, I thought I was going to shrivel up. You did things to me that I never felt before, like the way you sucked and licked my clit." "Speaking of clits, that's a beautiful big one you have. When I pulled back on your clit ring and it popped out I was a little surprised by the size of it. How big is it? Have you ever measured it?" Katherine asked her.

"Yeah it is big, isn't it. I did measure it a while ago and it sticks out one and a half inches and gets real thick when I'm excited."

"I can't wait to give some head myself." Trisha told her.

"Anytime sugar. You just get your tongue and lips ready and I'm yours to play with." Jazz said to her with a sexy look in her eyes.

"So you liked the g-spot orgasm I take it jazz?" Ling asked her.

"Oh my god, that was fantastic. I never knew about that spot before. I won't forget it, that's for sure. I thought I had it earlier, because it felt so strong when I came, but you said I didn't have it yet and I thought to myself, how much bigger can it be?" Jazz said to Ling.

"Then I felt the pressure build inside and that area you worked on, gave me the most intense pleasure I had ever felt, then you started to suck my nipples," she said looking at Lynn, "and that just drives me crazy in itself, and I was a goner. I felt consumed by the most exquisite pleasure I had ever felt and I was taken away to heights of passion I had never felt before. Like I said, it almost made me pass out." Jazz explained to them.

"Wait till you get fisted and have one, it's even bigger." Ling told her.

"Fisted?" Jazz said.

"Oh yeah, that's the ultimate. When someone gets their hand inside you and makes a fist and works their knuckles against your g-spot, you'll go ballistic."

"You all fist each other, and do that?" Jazz said looking around at all the faces.

The women nodded and said they did and Jazz said,

"Well someone's going to have to do that for me then, and let me join the club."

"I'll initiate you Jazz, it's been a long time since we've had some fun together." Ling said to her.

"I'd like that, I miss the times we had together back in college."

"I tell you what. Let's have a round of drinks and I'll roll a big joint , or two and we'll get ready for our little love fest." Trisha said to them all.

"Hey, I have some hash I got from a friend we can try as well. You know what they say about hash? It's the love drug." Jazz informed them.

"Great stuff Jazz. Go get and roll one of those too." Ling asked her.

"I have a pipe that works even better."

And Jazz went naked into the living room to get her purse, with Katherine following behind. "Nice ass Jazz," Katherine said as she looked at the firm cheeks quiver as she walked.

Jazz turned her head and said,

"Thanks sweetie, nice tits you have there." She said as she looked down at them.

Katherine blushed and said,

"Thanks, you can play with them later."

"I'll do just that and more to you. I owe you some good orgasms for that one you gave me." Jazz said as she stopped and turned to face her.

Katherine came up to her and Jazz took her in her arms and kissed her warmly. Katherine enjoyed the feel of this exotic beauty as she felt the large breasts crush into hers and their hips press tight together.

"You have very, sensual lips Jazz. I love how full and soft they are." Katherine said as they broke from their kiss.

"I was blessed with certain features that I'm proud of and use lovingly with those who deserve to be treated with their pleasures."

"I look forward to being one of those lucky people then." Katherine said caressing Jazz's ass. "Oh you will be honey. You will be." Jazz said as she caressed Katherine's breast and finished with a tweak of her nipple.

Katherine went to the kitchen and Jazz got her stash from her purse. Katherine returned with the drinks and Trisha fired up the joint. Jazz broke up the hash into a powder and packed the pipe. They all got high and giggled about how stoned they were and Jazz said, "You think you're high now? Wait till you've had a blast from the pipe."

Jazz fired up her pipe and the sweet smoke wafted to the noses of the others.

"That smells good Jazz. I've never had hash before." Katherine said as she inhaled the fragrance. J

azz passed the pipe to Katherine and instructed her on how to puff it. Katherine took a large hit and felt the rush go through her body. She closed her eyes and Jazz took the pipe from her hand as she drifted with the feeling. Trisha took the pipe and had a hit as well. Katherine started to rock slightly and then opened her eyes quickly as she felt herself falling over. "Wow, that's great. I felt like I was floating up and my body went all tingly." Katherine said as she explained her first hit of hash.

"I told you it was the love drug. Wait till you have sex when you're high on it." Jazz said excitedly.

"You know what we need as well? We need some tunes girls. Let's get this party kicked into high gear." Jazz said to them.

Trisha went to the living room and put on the stereo and dialed in an upbeat station that played R&B and dance tunes. Jazz heard the song playing and got off the bed and started to dance.

"This is a great tune. I love to dance to it." Jazz said as she bumped and grinded her hips to the beat.

The women sat and smoked and watched Jazz as she went through her motions to the music. Jazz caressed her body sensually as she closed her eyes and went into her rhythmic movements. Katherine couldn't help but feel turned on by her performance and watched her body with interest. Ling and Lynn shared the last of the pipe together and then they too sat and watched Jazz do her thing. Trisha sat down beside Katherine and put her arm over her shoulder and caressed her breast. Katherine put her hand on hers and held it to her tighter.

Jazz moved in a very flowing way that looked like she didn't have any bones inside her. She was running her hands over her body and touching her self in a very sexy way that got the others turned on. Jazz spun around and faced away from them and then bent over slowly. Running her hands down her body, she reached between here legs and cupped her pussy in her hand and slid the middle finger into her wet slit. She ran it back and forth in time with the music and then slid it inside and then brought her hands to her as and caressed her cheeks as well. Jazz put her finger tips close to her pussy lips and pulled them apart, exposing her moist pink insides. What she did next amazed all of them. Her pussy muscles flexed and contracted with the beat, making her inner lips pucker and contract tightly. Without using her hands, she opened herself wide enough to see inside her pussy and then tightened it so it was shut tight. She could change the speed she did it with, to the tempo of the music. As the song finished, she slowly turned around again and faced them. She flexed her chest muscles and her breasts twitched in rhythm as well.

The song ended and she took a big bow for them. They all clapped and cheered and made comments on her amazing pussy muscles, as well as her chest muscles.

"Actually, it was because of Ling that I learned how to do that. After he showed me how to lick my own pussy, I became interested in just what I could do with my pussy. I learned and practiced different things that I could do with myself to get off. It was a great learning experience, let me tell you." Jazz told them.

Ling looked at her and said,

"I guess the student has surpassed the teacher then." And laughed.

They all joined in the laughter and talked about her abilities some more.

"I love the way you dance Jazz, did you study or just naturally talented." Katherine asked her.

"It just comes from what I feel inside when I hear the music. I let my body get into what I hear and move the way it feels right to the music."

"Can you teach me how to do that as well?" Katherine asked.

"Sure I will. Wait until there is a slow song on and I'll lead you through how I feel the music."

"Sounds like it's fun. I can't wait to try, I've always been a shitty dancer and I want to do it better." Katherine replied.

"I'll have you dancing like a stripper in no time baby." Jazz said to her.

"A stripper?" Katherine questioned.

"Have you ever seen a stripper dance? She has to turn on all those guys just by dancing as sexy as she can. If she's good, she'll have more lap dances than she can handle and more money in her pocket as well."

"Lap dances? I have to get out more often. How do you lap dance and how do you know about it?" Katherine asked her.

"Fair enough questions. As for how I know about them, I did a lot of Tattoos for strippers and they told me about them. I was just as much in the dark as you are and they showed me how it's done. As for showing you, come here and sit in this chair and I'll do one for you." Jazz said to her as she took her hand and led her to the small chair in the corner.

A slower song came on and Jazz started to do her rhythmic movements in front of her. She bent forward letting her hair drape around Katherine's face and then arched her back so her breasts touched against hers. She kept her body moving in time with the music and movements geared towards getting as intimate with Katherine as she could. She bent over and put her hand between her legs and as far up her ass as she could reach. Moving it slowly, she brought it back down over her pussy and then arched her back so she was almost face to face with Katherine. Her hair trailed over Katherine's thighs and pussy area and she teased her with that and then stood back up and turned around to face her again. Jazz put her hands on the back of the chair and leaned in so her nipples were as close to her mouth as she could get without touching them. Katherine sat with her hands on her thighs, not knowing what to do with them and asked,

"Am I allowed to touch you?"

"No, you have to keep your hands to yourself and let me do my thing." Jazz informed her,

as she put her head down and rocked her head side to side, letting her hair brush over Katherine's thighs. Jazz flicked her hair back and bumped her hips towards Katherine's face and spread her legs to show her, her pussy and clit. Jazz spun around and sat into Katherine's lap and rocked her hips into Katherine's lap, pressing her ass into it. Jazz put her hands on Katherine's thighs and leaned back into her so her head was resting on her shoulder and continued grinding her ass into Katherine's lap. Jazz sat up and stood in a single movement and spun around to give her a kiss on her cheek as she ran her fingers down her arms to her hands. Jazz took her hands and put them around her waist and guided them around her body, getting as close to her breasts and pussy areas as she could without touching them. She held her hands and stood back just as the song ended, and said, "That's a lap dance." Katherine sat for a moment thinking and said,

"How much do they get for doing that?"

"Twenty dollars for each one." Jazz told her.

"I'm in the wrong business. I could get two hundred bucks a night doing that." Katherine quipped.

"It seems easy, but you have to appeal to a lot of men to get lots of money. The better you are, the better money you can make. I talked to a feature dancer who told me she makes fifty bucks a dance, and believe me, if you saw her, she's worth it. She is as gorgeous as they come and a body men cream their pants to get their hands on." Jazz told her.

"Did she do the dance for you?" Trisha asked.

"Actually, she did more than dance for me, she did me up and down so good I was twitching for half an hour after she finished." Jazz told them with a look that said she was reliving the moment again in her mind.

"Do you get lots of strippers in to see you, Jazz?" Lynn asked her.

"The bulk of my business is strippers and they want the best I give them, because they have the money to get them. But they do like to be called dancers and not strippers."

"I saw a program on television about them once and they were pretty sexy looking women. I just wish I could dance and move like some of them." Katherine said.

"Well there's a song coming up that is good to move to. I'll guide you through it and give you some help." Jazz told Katherine.

"Come here and let me get you started." Jazz asked her.

Katherine came over to Jazz and stood beside her. Jazz put her hand on her waist and started to rock her hips side to side slowly.

"Follow me and get the rhythm going. That's it, you're doing great." She told her as they moved in sync.

Jazz moved behind Katherine and put her hands on her hips and moved in closer to her. Jazz rocked her back and forth and then moved her hips in a bumping pattern.

"Almost feels like we're having sex." Katherine said.

"Dancing is very much like having sex, sweetie. It can move you to great heights of passion if you really get into it." Jazz told her.

The song came on the radio and Jazz slowed the tempo of their movements to match the song. Jazz pressed her hips in tight to Katherine's ass and moved her through some sensual movements.

"Close your eyes and let me move you. Just listen to the song and follow it with me." Katherine closed her eyes and let herself be guided by Jazz. She could feel Jazz's pussy hair against her ass and her breasts pressed against her back.

"You're doing great hon, just let your body get into the groove of the beat and go with it." Jazz said as she ran her hands up and down Katherine's hips.

"I like this. It feels very sexy dancing like this." Katherine said smiling.

"You look very sexy like this." Jazz whispered in her ear. Jazz put her arms around Katherine and let her hands caress her body.

"That feels nice. I like this kind of dancing." Katherine said as she let herself fold into Jazz's arms.

Katherine dropped her hands to jazz's thighs and caressed them. Jazz moved Katherine into a slow grinding bump and said,

"I wish I had a cock right now. I'd love to be fucking you to this."

Trisha got up and went to the dresser and got the strap on dildo. Going behind Jazz, she slipped it around her waist and fastened it on. Katherine was still unaware of what was going on behind her as Trisha oiled the dildo up. Jazz put her foot between Katherine's legs and spread them. She moved her into a slightly bent over position and pretended she was showing her a new move. Taking the dildo in her hand, she guided the tip to Katherine's pussy and pushed the tip in. Katherine opened her eyes and looked behind her as Jazz pushed the shaft into her.