Life at Last Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

"You like watching yourself cum." Katherine said to her.

"I think it's cool to see what someone else sees when I do." Jazz replied breathlessly.

"I think it's neat to watch as the pussy goes through all the different stages of arousal." Katherine said to her.

Lynn opened her eyes and looked into Katherine's and smiled.

"I thought of you doing me and the way you touch me, and that was all I needed to go over the top." She said to her.

"Like I said earlier, I think you have a gorgeous little body and it's my pleasure to be able to you pleasure." Katherine said lovingly.

Trisha and Ling were quiet through the whole experience as they had been busy them selves. Trisha had, had her hand between Ling's thighs and was pinching them as well as pinching her clit and pussy lips. Ling was beet red from where Trisha had pinched her and cum was flowing from Ling as well, as Trisha had brought her to climax. Ling enjoyed the sensations Trisha aroused in her. She was happy to be able to experience this part of things with someone who knew how to do it right and wasn't out to take advantage of her. Katherine was still thinking about her ex and how she might be able to get him involved with their group. Katherine got off the bed and put the mirror back up. As she turned around she spoke to the others and asked,

"I was thinking about asking Connor to do the renovations to our new shop, and I was wondering what you thought about that?"

The other women sat and thought about it and shrugged their shoulders and said sure. It was Trisha who took longer to speak and said,

"Are you sure you want him to know about all of this?"

"Well, that's the point. I'm not sure, and I wanted your opinion about it." Katherine said, directing it more towards Trisha, than the others.

"Are you thinking of what I think you're thinking about?" Trisha asked her.

"In a way. I know he can do the renovations, but I was wondering how you would all feel with a man thrown into the mix?"

"Who's Connor?" Jazz asked.

"He's my ex husband and I was talking to Trisha about it before." Katherine told her.

"What does he look like? Is he nice?" Jazz asked.

"Let me get a picture and show you." Katherine said and went to the bottom drawer of her dresser and got out a photo album.

Katherine sat on the bed and the others gathered around her so they could look. Katherine opened the album and showed them pictures of her and Connor together, and some of just him. Jazz commented first and said,

"He's a good looking man. Nice body too. I'd give him a run for his money if he came on to me." Katherine looked at her and smiled and said,

"He would give you a run for your money baby. He can turn a woman on big time with his experience. Believe me, I know."

"I guess you would Kat." Lynn answered.

"You bet I would Lynn." Katherine responded to her.

"Is he hung?" Ling asked.

Katherine turned to her and said, "Like a horse."

Katherine held her hands up to show how long his cock was, and then made a circle with her hands to show his girth.

"Sounds nice." Ling said licking her lips and rubbing her hands.

Trisha didn't say anything, but watched the way Katherine talked about him and wondered just how much Katherine still felt for him.

"I'd love to feel a cock like that shoved inside me and fuck me all night. I bet you used to have some great nights of sex with him?" Lynn said to her.

"He used to make me cum for hours. In fact, it was Connor who gave me my first g-spotter."

"So he's talented and knowledgeable too." Jazz replied.

"He's very talented. I haven't been with a lot of guys in my life, but he was the best I ever had. He took his time and always wanted to please me." Katherine related to them.

"Sounds like the perfect guy. Handsome, hung, talented, and good around the house. A girl couldn't ask for better could she?" Trisha said with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

Katherine looked at Trisha with a consoling look and said,

"I have you my angel, I'm not giving up what we have for anyone, male or female." And reached over to hold her thigh.

"You better not, I love you too much to see you go with someone else." Trisha said with concern in her voice.

Katherine could feel the heat emanating from Trisha's thigh, and wondered why it was like that. She looked away, taking in a glance at Ling as well and noticed her state of arousal as well.

"No, I'm not thinking of going back to him, but I bet he would love to spend a night with us and be our boy toy. He might just do all the job for free if we showed him a night he wouldn't forget." Katherine suggested to them.

Lynn said, "I'd love to be with a man who could do me as good as another woman could." Jazz said, "I'd like to suck on that big cock and see him I could deep throat it."

Ling finally responded and said, "I've never been with a man before, but if you all think I'd like it, I'm willing to try."

"Ling, he'd rock your world." Katherine told her.

"I'm still interested in having a night with him. I met him and let me tell you, I got wet thinking about him ravishing my body with his hands and tongue. Kat told me about him and her and I can't wait to see for myself what he's like. And if he'd save us a ton of money by doing all the work for free, I'm all for it." Trisha told them.

The women all looked at each other and nodded in approval of the idea.

"So you think I should ask him if he'd be willing to do it?" Katherine said to them all.

The others all said yes together with resounding enthusiasm. Katherine showed them more pictures of him and they pointed at him as they looked for signs of his manhood.

"Looks like a nice package in this shot." Jazz said as she saw a shot of him in his swim suit. As they finished looking at the album, they were convinced it would be fun to have him join in their fun times.

"I'll talk to him soon, and maybe invite him over for dinner one night. I'll do it when no one is here, and Royce is at his grandmother's."

Trisha looked at her with a sad look in her eyes and Katherine said to her,

"I think it would be best if I was alone with him so he will pay attention to what I'm saying honey. I want to do it in a way that he won't think I'm taking advantage of him, even though we are."

"Am I going to get to be with him and you together for a night?"

"Yes my darling. You and I are going to do him together and have some fun, but for now, I just want to see if he'll do it. We still have some things to work out between us and I don't want to ruin anything by leaving things unsaid. I know he still cares about me, because Royce says he tells him that he still loves me, but I want to make sure he knows about you Trisha and then about all of us. Can you understand why honey?"

Trisha still looked sad, but nodded her head and bowed it down as she said

"Yes, I understand."

Katherine felt sympathy for Trisha, knowing how much she loved her and wanted to be sure their life was solidified. Ling put her arm around Trisha's waist and pulled her to herself and said,

"You can stay with me that night Trish. We can have a good time at my place that night." Lynn looked put out slightly and said,

"What about me?" "Oh sweetie, of course you'll be there. I was just letting Trisha know that she had a place to stay for the night if Kat wanted to have Connor stay over."

"Okay, as long as I can be with you and Trisha, I'm happy." Lynn said smiling widely. "Maybe we should have a girl's night while Kat is taking care of her man?" Jazz spoke up. "There you go, we have it all worked out. Whenever Kat gives us a date to go on, we'll have our night. " Ling told them.

"Thank you girls. I think this will be great if we can kill two birds with one stone." Trisha tried to look happy about it, but still had reservations it would not go the way she hoped.

Katherine sensed her displeasure and asked her to come into the living room to talk about it. The two left and the three younger ones picked up the album and discussed the possible scenarios of what they would do if Connor was theirs for a night. Katherine took Trisha in her arms and hugged her.

"Please don't think what I know you're thinking. I'm not planning on going back with Connor and I only want to be able to get our shop fixed up and maybe this place as well. We don't have a lot of start up capital and we need to use it to stay afloat until business picks up." Katherine told her.

Trisha looked deeply into Katherine's eyes and said,

"I know you don't plan on going back to him, but I'm worried that after you make love with him again, you decide to."

"Sweetheart, oh my darling Trisha, I'm never going to leave you and what we have together. I've found that being with another woman is how I want to live my life. I've never felt happier since I met you. We make sparks fly when we make love and we are the best of friends. No one can interfere with that." Katherine said to her with great compassion in her voice.

"Oh god I hope so honey. I love you so much and I know it would devastate me if you left me. I think I've found the love of my life in you and want to give you my heart and soul forever." Trisha told her with great feeling pouring out.

"We will my darling, we will. I'll always be with you." Katherine said as she held her tightly to her.

They hugged and kissed and then went back into the bedroom together. As they came in, the girls were looking at the pictures and excitedly talking about what they were going to do to Connor if they had the chance.

"You like my ex, don't you?" Katherine said to them.

"We think he's dreamy Kat." Jazz said to her. The others voiced their agreement.

"Well, let me see if he's willing to first, before you all get your pussies worked up." She told them laughingly.

"Let's decide what we're going to do now. Jazz and Lynn have seen their pussies in action and we have hours left before it's time to call it a night." Katherine said to them.

"I say we give our hostess a good licking and fucking for showing us a great time today." Lynn suggested to them.

"Yeah, let's give her the fuck of the day and make her cum big time ." Jazz said.

"Okay, what should we do to her then?" Trisha asked them.

"I say we pull all the stops and give her everything we know and then some." Ling told them.

"What do you think of that suggestion sweetheart?" Trisha said to Katherine.

"I think it's a great idea. I'm up for a good squirt and cum session." She said as she climbed on the bed between the others and made room for herself to lie down.

Lynn picked up all the toys and went to the bathroom to wash them. Trisha went to the dresser and retrieved the box of toys still left.

"Okay, who wants to put on the dildos and who wants to use the hand held toys?" Trisha asked them.

Lynn came back and dumped the washed toys on the bed and they all picked out what they wanted to use on Katherine.

"How about a good lick session to get me started. I'd like that." Katherine asked them.

The women all climbed on the bed around Katherine as she spread herself out and gave them access to her body. Trisha started by kissing Katherine passionately and Lynn went for her left breast and nipple. Ling and Jazz caressed Katherine's thighs and licked them from her knees to the junction. Katherine moaned in sheer delight as the four women paid her body great attention. Lynn suckled and squeezed her breast with loving care and delight, doing her best to create as much joy as she could for the woman she secretly loved and admired. Trisha joined her by taking the other breast and sucking and licking lavishly as well. Ling and Jazz spread Katherine's legs wide and spread her pussy lips so they could lick at the tender, pink flesh inside. Katherine was consumed by the erotic feelings going through her and writhed in ecstasy. She smiled and gasped as her body was brought to life by four willing tongues and as many pairs of hands. Katherine's nipples swelled and stood erect as Lynn and Trisha worked them over with their tongues. Ling took charge of Katherine's pussy for a minute as she put her mouth over top of it and sucked in hard, stretching the lips into her mouth and then pulling back with her head. Slick, clear fluid seeped out and into Ling's mouth as she sucked in Katherine's clit. The little nub of flesh stuck out and swelled up in size. Ling let her go and her and Jazz resumed their licking actions on her pussy.

Jazz and Ling pulled Katherine's legs up so they were pressed against Trisha and Lynn, as they worked her hole as far apart as they could with their mouths. Ling was the first to penetrate her with her fingers as she spread her wide, and her depths could be seen. The pink inner flesh glistened with her lubricant and pulsed in time with her spasms. Jazz and Ling put a finger in each and caressed the inner area, spreading her open even more. As her hole was opened up, a pool of fluid was there and more was added to it. Katherine was thoroughly taken by all the women. Ling dipped her head lower and licked at Katherine's anal opening. She pressed her tongue against the opening, spreading it gently.

"Oh god this is so good. My body is so alive with all the sensations you're creating in me. I love it. I think I'm going to cum so much from this, I just hope you're ready for the flood that's going to come." Katherine said as she felt all her body tingle with the excitement.

The women all worked at her body and Lynn and Trisha held her thighs up and open as they worked her nipples over. Ling used her index finger to gently pry open her anal passage and slid her finger in as far as she could. Jazz sucked and licked her clit with fervor as she wanted to provide the best stimulation she could think of. Ling stoked her ass and felt it widen and then added another finger. Letting a wad of saliva drip from her mouth, she watched as it fell into the waiting chasm of her ass. Taking it with her fingers, she worked it down and lubricated her with it. Katherine enjoyed every moment of pleasure and felt herself nearing climax.

"I'm going to cum soon, get ready for the first load." She said in mock warning.

Jazz sucked harder on her pussy urging it to give up its treasures. Ling worked her third finger inside and was stretching it open and stroking her. Jazz slipped two fingers inside Katherine now, making her buck at her with her hips. All the women sensed the impending orgasm and did their best to make her cum. Katherine started to moan long and low as she felt the rise of pressure in her pussy. Her moans rose in pitch and volume as she drew nearer to it. Jazz watched as fluid pooled inside and rose to escape her pussy. Ling stroked her hard and fast in her ass as Jazz did the same with her two fingers in her pussy. Lynn and Trisha did everything they could to Katherine's breasts to create as much stimulation and pleasure as they could. Katherine whined at a high pitch as her orgasm came to fruition. Cum poured from her pussy in gushes as she rode the wave of the climax. Ling felt her clench her sphincter muscles on her fingers, and held them deep inside using only her finger tips to stimulate her. Jazz licked voraciously at her pussy trying to get every drop of cum into her mouth. Ling whispered in her ear for her to get as many fingers inside her and get her ready to be fisted. Jazz looked at her with a surprised look and Ling said,

" She'll have an amazing g-spotter if you do."

Jazz nodded once and slipped a third finger inside as Katherine's orgasm subsided. Jazz stroked her fingers in and out and then Ling took a hold of her hand and guided her in a rotating motion to show her how to spread her lips wider. Jazz followed her and then slipped in a fourth finger. She used the same method Ling had shown her and Katherine was doing her best to allow her the access she needed. Jazz was amazed at how Katherine's pussy widened and stretched itself as her pussy gaped and she could see in to the bottom. Ling slid in a fourth finger into Katherine's ass and rotated her hand as well. Jazz watched as she saw eight fingers stroking and rotating in Katherine's two holes. Cum was dripping out of her in copious amounts and Ling was still adding saliva to Katherine's ass.

"Fuck me good girls. Fill me with those soft hands of yours. Make me stretch and feel full inside. I love that feeling of being full inside."

Jazz need no more encouragement and put her thumb with her fingers and started to work that in as well. She had never fisted another woman, but enjoying the feeling of her hand being so deep inside her. Ling was working her thumb in as well, and was nearer than Jazz at succeeding. Jazz pushed her hand in and felt the resistance on her knuckles as Katherine was stretched as far as she thought she could go. Ling noticed this and took her hand and pushed at it, and then the knuckles cleared the stretched walls and popped inside. With the relaxing of muscles, Ling slid her hand past the knuckles and Katherine had two hands inside her, separated by the thin membrane. Jazz and Ling stoked their hands in and out together, feeling each other and Jazz was again amazed by how well she could feel Ling's hand on the other side. Lynn slid down and took over licking Katherine's clit, as Ling and Jazz fisted her. Trisha took over both nipples and breasts and paid loving attention to them. Katherine was in ecstasy. She had found that she enjoyed being fisted and it had become one of her greatest joys when she and Trisha made love. Lynn worked her clit over with her tongue and lips as she wanted her sensations to be the ones that caused Katherine the greatest joy. Ling whispered to Jazz to work her hand into a fist and press it against her g-spot area as she pumped her. Jazz curled her fingers carefully until she clenched them into a fist. Ling instructed her on how to pump her fist in and out and use her knuckles to rub against the soft yielding area. Jazz rotated her hand back and forth and Katherine's g-spot was brought to life. She groaned and moaned and said,

"That's it. Right there. Fuck me like that. God that's so good."

Cum flowed out around Jazz's wrist as Katherine succumbed to the sensations. Ling ran her hand over top of Jazz's, adding to a heightened state of arousal. Trisha watched as she licked her nipples and saw how the girls were giving her the best they could. She knew they adored her woman and would go to any lengths to please her. Ling showed Jazz how to beat her fist up into Katherine's G-spot and that was all Katherine needed to go to the top. Katherine grimaced and grunted as her orgasm peaked and Clear, hot fluid sprayed out around Jazz's wrist and soaked the three women.

Jazz was impressed beyond belief as she watched Katherine finish her squirting. Ling pushed her hand against Jazz's as she held it in place against the optimum area for pleasure. As Katherine came back down from her acme of pleasure, The women relaxed their efforts and allowed Katherine to rest. Ling pulled out slowly, but made sure Jazz stayed inside her. Lynn lapped at her pussy trying to get as much cum as she could. Trisha kissed her softly and lovingly and said to her,

"I see you really got off on that one, didn't you honey?"

"Oh god , that was good. I can't believe how good that feels. There is something about being filled up inside that makes me go crazy. It drives me wild with pleasure and I feel like I'm going to explode."

You do explode Kat. I couldn't believe how much stuff came out of you." Jazz said to her, still with her hand buried in her past the wrist.

Ling whispered in Jazz's ear to unclench her fist. Jazz relaxed her hand and kept her fingers straight. Ling brought Jazz's hand out so only the four fingers were inside. Putting her hand palm to palm with Jazz's, she pushed them both back in. When they got to the thumbs, Ling hooked hers around Jazz's and she spread Katherine's distended lips wider to accommodate them. Ling and Jazz worked their hands in together in unison, feeling Katherine's pussy tighten around their hands.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers