Life at Last Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can she take this much Ling?" Jazz asked her.

"She had a baby. Of course she can take this." Ling whispered to her as they got to the widest part of their hands.

Ling and Jazz pushed gently together and felt the lips yielding to the pressure. Slowly their hands inched in until the biggest part was past and their hands glided in. Katherine gasped at the immense feeling the two hands gave. As much as she enjoyed fisting, she had never felt two hands inside her. Ling and Jazz rotated their hands together, creating a wider space inside.

"Is this okay Kat? Not too much?"

Katherine shook her head no, but kept her eyes shut and concentrated on the hugeness of feeling inside her. Ling worked their hands in and out, making Katherine moan out again. Katherine's pussy was red around the edges, and her clit was pushed out as far as it could go. Fluid poured out around their wrists as they pumped and rotated together. Ling locked her fingers into Jazz's, so their thumbs were side to side. Ling used their thumbs to stimulate Katherine's g-spot area again. Katherine felt herself go to another height in pleasure. As Ling and Jazz's hands worked her over, Katherine felt herself drift off into space and it was so pleasurable, she didn't resist. Cum poured from her as her pussy responded to the high stimulation it was receiving. Ling worked her over with jazz's hand in hers, making Katherine cum more and more. They felt the pressure build around their hands and she knew it was imminent for a grand orgasm.

Working their hands in and out as fast as they could, Ling brought Katherine to her peak and again a flood of fluid erupted and sprayed out. This time , Katherine only moaned quietly as she drifted off into unconsciousness, cum flooding the bed around her.

"I think she's had enough girls. She's passed out." Trisha told them.

Shock came across Jazz's face as she realized what had happened. Ling unclenched their hands and Jazz took hers out first as slow as she could, so she didn't hurt Katherine. Ling left hers inside for a bit longer, feeling the warm flesh surround her hand. Ling was fascinated by pussy. She had said so to them all earlier and wanted to see what it would do. She took her hand out slowly and when it exited, she took her fingers and looked inside, seeing it go through the final phases of orgasm. Jazz watched as well, then Lynn's curious nature made her look too. They watched as they saw the cum secrete from her walls and pool up inside her pussy. When a enough had seeped out it dribbled out and down her pussy along her ass, and drip on to the bed.

"She is one big cumming machine, isn't she." Ling said to them.

"I've never seen anyone cum like her before." Jazz said in amazement.

"I think she's the sexiest woman I've ever met. She gets so turned on by the littlest of enticement." Lynn added.

Trisha stroked Katherine's hair as she lay there motionless, consumed by too much stimulation. Katherine moaned and started to move her head after a few minutes and then opened her eyes. Her pussy lips were still distended and ragged looking after being stretched so far. Her ass was still gaping from the fisting Ling had given her and Katherine ran her hand down along these areas felling the results.

"Well, I guess I asked for that, didn't I?" Katherine said to them.

"The point of the matter is, did you enjoy it?" Trisha asked her.

"Oh god it was great. I couldn't believe how good it felt when you two fisted me together. That was unbelievable. I could feel every nerve inside me come to life and get stimulated. I could feel the cum pour out of me." Katherine related.

"You better believe it. I've never seen anyone cum like that before." Jazz said excitedly.

"I do enjoy a good cum. Seems like I was made for it. My pussy gets going and I can just cum and cum, until I pass out and even then I still cum I'm told." Katherine said motioning with her hands between her legs.

"I think it's the sexiest thing a woman can do is to let herself go sexually like that. I want to be able to be just like you when I get older and more experienced Katherine." Lynn said in an adoring way.

"Well thank you Lynn, I hope you're not insinuating I'm old though." Katherine chuckled. "No way Kat. I think you are totally sexy in every way. I'm just saying that I'm not very experienced at sex yet and I'd like to be able to enjoy it like you do."

"Well, in that case, come here my angel girl and lay some kisses on me." Katherine said,

as she spread her arms open to her. Lynn fell on top of her and kissed her deeply with her tongue gliding in her mouth and twirling with hers.

"I think Kat has an admiring fan." Jazz said out loud.

"I think she does to." Ling said with a hint of jealousy.

"I think we all admire Kat for the person she is. There's none better." Trisha said to them. "Here, here." Came the reply from the others.

"I think it's Trisha's turn to have some fun now. She's given us all a great time today and we haven't treated her to one. What do you say we give her a royal orgasm or two." Katherine said to them.

Trisha blushed slightly at the attention she was shown and said,

"I'm all yours girls."

Ling seemed to be the most excited about doing that and pulled Trisha onto the bed and kissed her passionately. The others joined in and caressed Trisha's body all over. Trisha felt hands everywhere on her body. She closed her eyes and let herself be taken to whatever heights they would take her. Ling was enjoying the moment of time where she could show her affection for Trisha without the others getting wise to her. Trisha kissed her back with equal passion and fervor, entwining their tongues and running their fingers through each others hair. Katherine was playing with both breasts and nipples, lavishing her attention on arousing them completely. Lynn and Jazz were happily licking and kissing up Trisha's thighs, paying as much attention to them as the others were to their parts. Trisha felt herself getting wet within minutes. Her pussy was glistening around her lips as her juices started to flow.

Goose bumps rose on her skin as she became more aroused. Having four women do their best to turn a woman on, left one in a position to have their body respond quickly to stimulation. A series of small orgasms shook her body as Jazz and Lynn reached the outer edges of her pussy. Katherine was suckling on both nipples at the same time, bringing her to orgasm by just what she was doing. Lynn pulled back on Trisha's labia and Her and Jazz feasted on her tender flesh. Jazz pulled back on the other side and Trisha's light pink vagina was exposed. Ling left Trisha's mouth and joined Lynn and Jazz. Ling licked and sucked on Trisha's swollen nub. A little trickle of clear fluid leaked out as Trisha felt another small orgasm go through her. Lynn slipped two fingers inside Trisha soaking pussy and stroked her slowly. Jazz joined her with her two fingers and they slid them in and out together. Ling pulled back on Trisha's clit ring and her nub was further exposed. Ling chewed and nibbled, sucked and licked at the tender flesh and Trisha responded with groans and moans and writhed as she felt the pressure of a large orgasm approaching. Jazz and Lynn fingered her deeply rubbing their fingers everywhere inside her pussy, bringing it to life. Fluids came out faster as she readied for a climax. Ling work voraciously on her clit and Katherine lavished her attention on her breasts and upper body.

Trisha started to cry out as her first big orgasm started and she arched her back and thrashed her head as it took over. Cum poured out of her at a phenomenal rate as the women created as much stimulation as they could. Ling bit down on Trisha's clit hard and Trisha screamed out. Jazz looked at her and told her not to do it so hard and Ling said she knew what Trisha liked and not to worry.

"A little pain makes for a little pleasure, is what she told me."

Ling spanked Trisha's pussy lightly bringing the blood to the surface and swelling her lips. "Hand me the dildo there on the bed Jazz." Lynn asked her.

Jazz handed the dildo to her and Lynn licked it all around the shaft, making it wet. She guided it into Trisha's pussy and the three girls watched as it sank into Trisha deeply. Cum gurgled around the sides of the shaft as she stroked it back out. Katherine turned to watch what the girls were up to. Ling was slapping Trisha's clit with her fingers and Lynn was stroking the dildo in long and slow. Jazz was putting two of her wet fingers into Trisha's ass, and twirling them around. Trisha lay there tensely as her body was stimulated and felt it come to life.

As much as Katherine was against any more painful techniques, she knew that Trisha was still into that form of pleasure. Watching her young companions take over her body like that bothered her, but knew Trisha wasn't objecting to it. She looked back at Trisha's face and saw how she was responding and decided to join them if that was what she wanted. Katherine squeezed Trisha breast so her nipple was forced out to its maximum. She took her other hand and slapped the soft flesh around her nipple. Taking her nipple in her fingers, she twisted the swollen bud around as hard as she could. Trisha responded with louder moans and a series of,

"Yes, yes, yes,"

as she let them know it was alright with her to do that. Jazz had worked three of her fingers into Trisha's ass and was rotating them around, stretching the tight sphincter open. Ling had put on the finger vibrator and was running it over and around her clit area. Lynn was stroking the dildo in and out as long and hard as she could. Ling whispered to Jazz to spank her ass cheeks as well, and Jazz raised her hand and brought her palm down flat against the soft, round flesh of Trisha's ass. Katherine turned again as she heard the spank and watched as Trisha's ass was turned a scarlet red. Another orgasm rose and rocked Trisha as she was stimulated to climax. She rocked and bucked as she rode the wave of pleasure, feeling the cum exit her pussy to the waiting women there. Three tongues went in and lapped at her as the flow erupted. Ling picked up the two little bullets and the controllers and slipped them inside as Trisha's orgasm was starting to subside. Ling kept her fingers under them and pushed them up against Trisha's g-spot area and turned them on.

Trisha stiffened as they created another large orgasm immediately. The cum flowing out could be heard as the vibrations did their work on her. Katherine spanked the full breasts in response to Trisha's urgings. Her normally white flesh was turned dark red, and her light pink nipples were now turning redder as Katherine spanked them. Tears flowed from Trisha's eyes as she cried out in pleasure. The girls were getting into what they were doing, with Ling holding the finger vibrator against the clit and her other fingers inside pressing the bullets against the g-spot. Jazz had now worked five fingers into Trisha's ass and was pushing and twisting her hand to get it past her knuckles. Lynn was slapping Trisha's ass and thighs, turning them bright red as well. Trisha seemed to be cumming constantly as the cum poured out in a steady stream, flooding the bed with under her ass. As more stimulation was created, Trisha felt herself drifting higher towards the ultimate orgasm. Her body was so stimulated it was hard for her to concentrate on just one thing at a time. Pressure rose inside her as a massive orgasm approached, and she whined and panted as she felt it build.

Jazz had got her hand in at last and was slowly pumping it in and out of her ass. Ling rocked the bullets back and forth across the spot and the stimulation of her ass and tits being spanked was too much for her to take and she felt herself ride up on the crest of the orgasm. Her body stiffened, locking Jazz's hand in place and Ling's fingers were clenched between the tightening muscles in her pussy. Katherine and Lynn spanked her as fast as they could, making her flesh jiggle rapidly in waves. Lynn pressed her hand down on top of her g-spot area, bringing it into better contact with the bullets inside her. Trisha let out a long, high scream as she crested and the fluid squirted out in an arc that went up and over the bed and onto the floor. Spurt after spurt left her, as the women continued to do as much as they could to keep her going. Trisha's thighs and belly shook in quivers as she went through the orgasm. More cum poured out as the squirting stopped and the girls all smiled and watched her give up her inner treasures. With a final spasm, Trisha bucked her hips and twitched as the climax subsided and she went limp. Laying there in a semi-comatose state, she breathed hard trying to get her breath back. Jazz slipped her hand back out, causing another series of small orgasms to rock her body. They watched as Trisha's body rippled with spasms. Ling took her fingers out, but left the bullets inside, still vibrating away. Katherine watched Trisha's face intently to see how she was doing. She stroked her hair and spoke softly to her, "Are you okay honey?"

Trisha didn't respond to her as she was still too far out there still. Katherine looked back at the three girls and then at Ling.

"Did she tell you to do that to her?" she asked her.

"Yes, she said to me earlier how she enjoyed that kind of stimulation and she told us all earlier about her first experience with her friends mother, remember?" Ling confessed. Katherine took her eyes off Ling and then looked back at her lover lying there in a state of exhaustion.

She thought to herself about what they had gone through and then remembered how Trisha had always enjoyed the wilder side of things and that was her own form of pleasure. She wondered to herself if she was ever going to be able to keep her happy, not wanting to re-live any of what had gone on only weeks before. Trisha finally made noises and motions that signified her awakening. The women sat and watched her as she came around and opened her eyes again.

"Heaven." Was all she said at first. A little later she said,

"I felt like I was floating up to heaven. When that big orgasm hit, I felt like I was drifting away." She said looking at the ceiling.

itting up, they could see the results of what they had done to Trisha's body. Her breasts were bright red and her nipples were a dark pink now. Her skin from her belly to her thighs and ass was bright red as well. The light pink of her pussy was now dark red and the edges of her lips were even darker. Cum and g-spot fluid were everywhere on her and her anal opening was still gaping from where Jazz had stretched her. Cum was trickling out of her in a rivulet and running down between her ass cheeks to the bed. Her body was still shaking slightly as she breathed, and her voice quavered as she spoke.

"You girls sure know how to show someone a good time." She said to them, and then smiled.

Katherine still had a look of concern on her face as she looked at Trisha and wondered about her. Trisha sat up and said,

"So, who's got a joint for me?"

Jazz went to the bed side table and put some hash in her pipe and brought it to Trisha. She put it to her mouth and lit it for her. Trisha sucked in the sweet smoke and inhaled deeply, feeling the effect wash through her body. She exhaled and coughed as it took effect. Jazz took the pipe and drew a puff and then passed it to Ling. As they shared the pipe, Katherine kissed Trisha on the side of her face and whispered in her ear so the others couldn't hear, "Do you like to be treated like that still?"

Trisha put her arms around Katherine and answered with only,

"Yes."

Katherine rested her head on her shoulder as she heard the answer and felt a wave of discomfort at it. Katherine released her and sat back from her, not saying anything more. She was unsure now of what to expect in the future of their relationship. She tried to imagine being able to do those things to her when they were alone and wondered if she was capable of doing them. Ling and Lynn were embracing and kissing each other passionately, and Jazz was stroking Trisha's thigh softly, caressing her tender skin.

"Girls, thank you for that wonderful experience. I think you are well on your way to being great lovers. You did me up in fine style, I must say."

They all said that she was welcome and that it was their pleasure as well to make her happy. Everyone but Katherine. She was still looking at her thoughtfully, remembering how she had just spanked her breasts and punished her nipples. If she could do that, maybe she might be able to do the other things that Trisha wanted her to do. She thought to herself about going to the sex shop and getting a strap or two, and some other toys that inflict pain, like clips and such. If she could buy them, she could use them she thought to herself. She'd have to wait and see.

Finally she spoke and said,

"Well, we have one more set of sheets left, so we better not get them messed up. Is anyone else into getting done?"

All the others said they were satisfied and that they were ready to call it a night. Everyone got off the bed and stripped it down. Trisha went to the shower and cleaned herself up as the others remade the bed.

"So are the five of us able to sleep on just this bed Kat?" Lynn asked her.

"I think if we snuggle up close, we should all fit. It's a king size bed, so we just might do it." Katherine said looking at them and the bed.

The women all took turns cleaning up and they got into bed together. Katherine got in the middle and Trisha lay beside her. Lynn snuggled up beside Katherine and Ling got beside Trisha. Jazz saw that there was enough room for her to squeeze in beside Ling and pulled the covers over her. Ling put her hand on Trisha's thigh and let her hand rest close to her pussy. Katherine held hands with Lynn and she rolled over so she could face her. She put her other hand on Katherine's thigh and caressed the soft hair of her pussy with her thumb. Jazz slipped her hand between Ling's thighs and Ling spread her legs so she could get it where she wanted. Jazz slid it up so it was nestled into the plump flesh, and hooked her thumb into the wet opening, and cupped her fingers over the mound. All the women lay together for a minute and then a series of good nights rang out as they prepared to go to sleep.