All Comments on 'Life Doesn't Suck'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
stewartwenstewartwenover 9 years ago

Excellent story Joe, you had me captivated from the first paragraph. The ending where real life was shown shows me that you are a master tale teller!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah but,

Don't you find it hard to get excited by storys where you know it's just another one of hundreds of encounters of a well fucked couple? boring 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re. "Yeah, but"

You didn't read the story, did you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ratings

Gotta love how this story is rated around 3 stars while that other story posted today, which is a fucking snoozefest soap opera about a divorce, and has no sex whatsoever is rated over 4 stars.

Just goes to show that content doesn't matter in this category. If the story is about divorce, it gets four stars automatically.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Cliched ( seemingly ) start but then ...

to me, the story turned inwards and started to effortlessly add nuances and tension to what I thought was going to be a stereotypical, 'everything's cool/everybody's different but equally groovy' swinging story. I've five starred the majority of swingerjoe's stories. To me, he took it up to the next level.

I've always had a healthy skepticism ( in tandem with a fluctuating, covert attraction ) towards swinging and those who espouse it. Here the author's talent allows him to pull off the enviable two-fer of showcasing his preferred lifestyle, but with a surgeon general subplot giving a heads-up on the potential downside. Kudos. *****

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years agoAuthor
@ LordSlamdogg & stewartwen

Thanks very much for your support and your kind words. As many people know, I get a kick out of the comments section, whether those comments are good, bad or otherwise. I'm glad to know that at least a few people enjoyed my story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is it me.....

.....or do the protagonists almost always seem a little slow on the uptake?

Anyway, generally well written. It's hard to find fault with such a story, even if the subject matter is not too much to my liking. Still, interesting and engaging.

What I'd like to see is something change in the mutual relationships with Donna......maybe she wants to get pregnant (not sure how you make that happen, given the storyline), or make the situation more permanent, or maybe Tom comes back to harass them somehow......

But, that's just me.

4*

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

I don't usually enjoy swingers stories too much as I couldn't handle the lifestyle personally. This turned out to be a fanciful tale however. Thanks. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent writing

Proper LW fare 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no but your loveless marriage does.

Don't get cancer or any serious illnesses dude cause you will be on your own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what a fucked up story

you another in the long line of cuckold faggots, death to all cuckolds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
In this day and age?

Who would risk their lives for some lousy sex? Badly thought out drivel.

dglnowdglnowover 5 years ago
Good story, but what is his name?

I liked the story overall but one thing I didn't like is that Kathleen's husband, who was the narrator of the story, has no name. I understand that the story is told in first person from his perspective but never once does he state his name. And never once does any of the dialog of any of the other characters ever mention his name, including Kathleen, his wife. At one point when he was calling Donna, she replies with "Hey You", instead of "Hey (name)". So it seems like the author was purposely avoiding giving his primary character a name.

So with first person POV and dialog its natural not to include the narrator's name a lot, but to avoid it completely in every single dialog with other characters is odd and detracts from the story for me.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Life

Life may not suck, but another banal swinging story does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A total load of bullshit.

Qonder how it is to be in a marriage where neither one of you respects the other?

Swinger marriages hardly ever last. Like 9 out of 10 fail within the first few years of "swinging".

It's a bullshit lifestyle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
1328 Followers
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...