Life Happens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

"Mom, I was thinking about calling Sherry to see if she wanted to go out tonight."

Kathy looked at Kevin with disapproval at the mention of her name again. Inside, she could feel jealousy begin to flare up. "She's too old for you," she said flatly. She knew that she couldn't hold him down forever but she wasn't ready for him to date again. However, she also knew that he was a typical teenager with his hormones running wild. She thought for a moment and said, "Give me a little time to sort things out honey. I know you want to date but I need you right now. And, frankly I don't want to share," she added with a smile. "Beside, I think I need a foot rub after my bath tonight."

Kevin eyes opened in surprise. "Well, I guess I can wait," he said, acting only a little disappointed. He felt excitement start to churn in his stomach.

An hour or so later, Kathy came down to the living room in her bathrobe, carrying a bottle of skin lotion. "Well, are you ready?"

"Sure."

Instead of going over to the sofa, Kathy sat in a large comfortable chair.

Kevin sat at her feet, looking at her smooth, freshly shaven legs. The bathrobe was short and she had tucked it between her thighs. Kevin got a good look at her legs but nothing more. He picked up the bottle of lotion and lifted one of his mother's feet. Gently, he began to massage the skin cream into her feet. He did it slowly but his heart was beating fast. Like the last time, he set her foot on his groin, letting the heel massage his rapidly swelling erection. It almost felt like his mother was pressing downward. When he moved her foot to the side, opening her legs, she didn't protest. He looked up and saw that the robe had slipped slightly apart. Gradually, as he worked on the foot, he spread her legs further apart.

Inside Kathy's chest, her heart beat matched Kevin's. Her head was back on the chair and her eyes were closed. She wasn't sure exactly how far she was going to let Kevin go. However, she knew she had to reward him or he would be in Sherry's arms again. She didn't know if she could stand that.

Kathy could feel him opening her legs further and she made no move to stop him. When she felt him lift her other foot, she let her knees fall apart, her robe falling open to her waist. Suddenly, she heard a gasp. She felt the cool room air on her exposed crotch and knew that Kevin could see her.

Kevin's eyes stared between his mother's legs. He could see her swollen vagina between her thighs. As he stared, his hands began to move up her calf, his fingers massaging her tight muscles. Slowly, he moved his body forward until he was between her legs. His hands then moved across her knees to the soft skin of her thighs. He could see that she had shaved her vagina recently, removing even the little tuft of hair at the top. The smooth outer lips were shiny and puffy. The inner lips were swollen and peeking out. With a deep breath, Kevin took a chance and lifted her legs with his hands behind her knees, opening them and placing them on the arms of the chair.

"Oh God," he moaned aloud when he saw his mother's sweet sex lips separate.

Kathy moaned as well at the obscene display she knew she was providing. She felt like she might pass out. Her heart was beating rapidly and her head was spinning. Then she slid forward as she felt Kevin pulling her down until her ass was off the chair. Her eyes remained tightly closed. Somehow she thought that if she didn't look at him, what he was doing was okay.

When Kevin's lips touched her thigh, he felt it tremble. Slowly, he licked upward, leaving a wet trail behind. The closer he came to her center, the stronger the sweet smell of his mother became; it was an aroma that he recognized from smelling her panties for years. His hands were trembling as he reached up and gently opened her swollen lips. He stared at the pulsing hole, now bubbling clear juice. The swollen nub of her clit sat at the very top. It was red and shiny, almost pulsing with life. An animal like moan escaped his lips as his head dropped and he sucked the little bump of flesh into his mouth.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Kathy moaned and her hands reached out and grabbed her son's head. The feeling was indescribable. She felt his tongue lick her sensitive clit then suck it into his mouth again. Next, his tongue slid down to tease her hole, never quite entering. Soon, she had to have him inside or go mad. Her hips pushed up. When he resisted, she pulled his head hard, her fingers twisting in his hair.

Kevin gave in and let his mother direct his head to her center. Then he pushed his tongue deep into her wet hole. He heard her scream but it was muffled because her thighs had clamped around his head. Now Kevin was inundated in her sweet taste and smell. His lips, nose, mouth, and chin were buried in his mother's sex. His tongue delved deep and then he sucked the swollen inner lips into his mouth. His teeth chewed the lips gently. Then, he pulled the lips from her body and let them spring back, bringing a moan of pleasure.

"Oh God, suck my clit," Kathy moaned when she could take no more teasing.

Kevin pulled back and used his fingers to open her again. He looked down at the pulsing nub of flesh. It looked like a miniature penis, almost pulsing with excitement. Slowly, he moved his head down and his mouth opened. His lips wrapped around it and he sucked.

"Ahhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh myyyyy Goddddd!!!" Kathy moaned and her hips bucked off the chair as an incredibly strong climax tore through her.

Kevin continued to suck as his mother twisted and turned, her hips lifting off the chair. She continued to climax for a long time. Each time she started to come down, Kevin would suck harder or send his tongue deep into her juicy hole. When he finally pulled his face from her humid crotch, it was dripping with her juice. He sat back on his heels and smiled at his exhausted mother. Her eyes were closed and she had a dreamy look on her face. Her legs were sprawled carelessly across the arms of the chair.

It took Kathy a few minutes to recover. When she did, she opened her eyes and looked at her son. He looked so cute and sexy sitting there with a wide grin on his wet face. Slowly, she sat up. "Stand up."

Kevin stood on shaky legs. He watched his mother's hands go to the belt of his jeans. She opened them and let them drop, revealing his white boxer briefs. His penis was pulsing and stretching the cotton in a tent in front of him.

Kathy could see that the spot where his penis head touched the cotton was saturated with his pre-cum juice. She reached up and grasped his penis and squeezed and then watched a large bubble of clear juice squeeze through the material. Then she ran her hand slowly up the shaft, forcing the juice to stream out.

Kevin moaned as he watched her head move forward.

Her tongue licked across the wet cloth and then pulled the sweet juice into her mouth. Then she opened her mouth again and sucked the head inside.

"Oh God Mom," Kevin moaned as his mother sucked the cloth-covered head of his penis. He felt her hand pumping and squeezing his shaft, forcing more of his pre-cum juice into her mouth.

Just when Kevin thought he could take no more, his mother pulled away. She placed her fingers into the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down. The head of his penis caught in the material and bent downward.

Kathy left his underwear half way down his thighs, imprisoning his penis at an odd angle. She opened her mouth and sucked the head inside again. She teased him again until she felt that he was close to climax. Finally, she pulled the material away, letting his hard penis fly up and slap against his stomach. She giggled.

However, Kevin was way beyond laughing. He wasn't sure his legs would be able to hold him as he watched his mother's eyes on his throbbing penis. He groaned when she pulled his penis to her mouth and paused, looking up at him. Her eyes were glazed over with passion.

"Kevin... I want... I want you... you to fuck my mouth," Kathy said, having difficulty getting it out. "I want you to fuck me hard. Please!"

Kevin wasn't sure what his mother was saying. He reached for her head and intertwined his fingers in her hair. Slowly, he brought his penis forward, watching as his mother opened her mouth wide. He saw her move her hands behind her back submissively. "Ohhhhhh!!!" Kevin moaned when he felt his mother's warm mouth cover him. Slowly, he began to move in and out. He held her head tight, moving her head in time with the thrust of his hips. He forced his penis deep and heard his mother moan. He squeezed his fingers in his mother's hair, almost painfully. He heard another moan. The next time, he pushed harder, feeling the head breach her throat. Then he heard her start to gag but she didn't pull away. Instead, he felt her swallowing, taking his penis even deeper.

"Mmmmmm!" Kathy moaned as she felt Kevin's penis sliding down her throat. She relaxed her throat, trying not to gag. Then she felt him pull her hard again and push with his hips. Suddenly, her throat muscles gave in and the shaft slid deep.

"Oh Jesus," Kevin hissed when he realized that his penis was all the way in his mother's throat. He held it there, feeling the breath from her nose on his pubic hair. When he looked down, he saw that her eyes were closed and her lips were stretched to the maximum around him. Then, suddenly, he pulled out but immediately pushed back in until he was balls deep again. He heard a little submissive whimper from his mother. He finally understood that his mother wanted it rough. He knew that he could never hurt her but it excited him to have her in his control.

Kevin waited as he felt his mother's throat relax around his penis. Then he began to move. Slowly at first, then faster until he was pumping in and out of her mouth like he would her vagina. He pulled her head forward as he thrust his hips. However, the tightness of her throat was too much for him. Far too soon, he pushed in as deep as he could go and bellowed as his balls went into a spasm of pleasure. His penis lurched, and sent a torrent of sperm down her throat. It seemed like it would never end as each throb of his penis caused his mother's throat to react and squeeze him, forcing more sperm out. When he was finally drained, his balls hurt.

Finally, Kevin pulled away, his rapidly shrinking penis slipping from his mother's throat and then out of her mouth. He staggered back and collapsed on the sofa across from her.

Kathy sat on the chair trying to catch her breath. She was a little disappointed that she hadn't gotten to taste Kevin's sperm as it has passed by her taste buds and went directly into her stomach. Still, she had tasted him before and knew that now there would be other times.

Kevin watched as his mother got up without a word and left. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. What could you say after your mother had given you the best blowjob of your life?

Chapter 12

The following morning, Kevin was just a bit sheepish when he saw his mother in the kitchen. However, if she was uncomfortable, she didn't show it. He walked in wearing just a short bathrobe. It had belonged to Quentin.

"Good morning sweetie," she said brightly as she stood in a housedress, fixing him breakfast.

"Morning Mom," Kevin said and walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck and brought shivers to her. Then he worked his tongue up to her ear, circling it and making her squeal. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too but you're going to make me burn your breakfast."

"Breakfast can wait," he said as his hands captured her breasts.

"Kevin, please," Kathy protested weakly. Then she felt him drop his hands and begin to pull her dress up until it was above her waist.

As Kevin suspected, she wasn't wearing panties. Kevin's penis was erect now. It slipped out of his robe and pressed to her ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhh!" Kathy moaned when she felt his penis touching her.

Kevin bent his knees until his penis slipped between his mother's legs from behind. Suddenly, he felt her wet sex lips caressing the top of his shaft.

"Oh God Kevin," Kathy said as she felt him begin to saw back and forth, his hot flesh sliding through her rapidly swelling lips but outside her hole. Suddenly, Kathy was in turmoil. If she moved just slightly, his penis would slide into her. It would be so easy, she thought. However, instead, she squeezed her thighs together tightly, putting pressure on Kevin's penis. Then she began to move back and forth rapidly. She looked down and could see the head of his penis slipping back and forth between her thighs. She squatted just a little, putting more pressure on the shaft.

"Oh God Mom," Kevin cried and suddenly, he was squirting his juice across her lips and down her thighs.

Kathy continued to move and kept pressure on Kevin's penis until it began to soften.

A little moan escaped Kevin's lips as he backed away from his mother and fell into a chair at the table.

"Now, let me finish breakfast. A young man expends a lot of protein in a day, so you need your nourishment," Kathy said with a laugh, referring to her dripping thighs. That was too close, I'm going to have to start taking birth control pills, she thought.

In the days and weeks that followed, Kevin and his mother continued to pleasure one another. Kathy remained reluctant to go "all the way." However, they did just about everything else. Kathy would curl up on the couch as Kevin watched TV and nurse on his hard penis. She would lick and suck him for a long time, pleasuring herself as much as him. She never refused him when he showed that he wanted her mouth. Sometimes she would want it rough, letting him take her mouth like it was her vagina. Once, he had her lay with her head back and over the arm of the sofa as he stood at the end. In that manner, her mouth and throat were on a direct angle to his penis. He would literally "fuck" her mouth, watching his penis ripple down her throat. It was always an incredible feeling to feel her throat muscles reacting to his long shaft. It felt like she was milking him, and in fact, she was.

Kevin gave back to his mother as well. He would eat her anytime and every time she wanted. One time she was on the phone in the kitchen talking to a friend. He came in and slid to his knees under her dress. His intent was only to tease her. However, when his mother began to work her hips on his mouth, he bent his head back, letting her ride his face to a climax as she tried to hold a conversation.

Kathy had avoided having what she considered regular sex. She wasn't sure of the reason. It just didn't seem right somehow. However, she was constantly in turmoil. Still, she persisted with the exception of one morning about a month after the kidnapping. She was in the kitchen with only a bathrobe on when Kevin came up behind her, like he did almost every morning, and wrapped his arms around her waist. He slid his hard penis between her thighs, slowly moving it across her already wet lips. As usual, Kathy squeezed her thighs together to give him pleasure. However, when she bent slightly forward and leaned on the counter, Kevin's penis slipped from between her thighs. At this point Kevin was mad with desire. He pushed his penis almost violently back between her thighs.

Kathy screamed, "Kevin no!!!"

Kevin almost stopped but then he heard his mother moan in pleasure and he pushed forward. His penis slipped deep into her tiny asshole. It was entirely an accident but Kevin wasn't going to let the opportunity pass. His hips worked rapidly, fearing that his mother was going to stop him at any moment.

"Oh Jesus Kevin, nooooo," Kathy whimpered. Yet she did nothing to stop him. On the contrary, she squatted just a bit and pushed back at her son, allowing him easy access to her rear hole.

It had truly been an accident. However, it was a wonderful accident for Kevin. He made the most of it, pounding into his mother and groaning in pleasure. The feeling of her tight anal sheath squeezing him was too much for him. While he wanted it to last, the incredible tightness of her ass brought him to a peak very quickly. Within minutes of entering his mother's ass, he grunted and sent the contents of his balls deep into her bowels.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Kathy wailed as she felt his scalding semen coat the lining of her anal canal. Her legs almost buckled as she climaxed on Kevin's still squirting penis.

Later, Kathy admonished Kevin gently. She explained that she just wasn't ready for that. She asked him to give her time.

Kevin agreed. What else could he do?

Everything was going great until five weeks after the kidnapping when Kathy went to the doctor. She hadn't been feeling well and thought it might be stress related. The doctor had taken some tests and had the results back. When he walked into the examining room, he was looking at the folder. He looked up and said, "Mrs. Randolph, did you know that you are about five weeks pregnant?"

"Oh my God," she gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

Since he was aware of the kidnapping, he figured it was related. "If you want, I can put you in contact with a clinic that..."

"No," Kathy said and stood up with a look of panic on her face. Her head was spinning and she felt like she was going to pass out. My God, it's Kevin's baby, her brain screamed. Now, what am I going to do? Her eyes filled with tears and she rushed out of the doctor's office before the doctor could talk with her.

She drove around the city aimlessly, her mind in total turmoil. Nothing was clear to her anymore. I'll have an abortion, she thought. That's the only answer. No, I can't, it's a human life. However, there could be serious consequences with having a baby conceived from incest. What's Kevin going to say? A million questions were racing through her mind.

When Kathy arrived home several hours later, Kevin rushed out to the car. "Mom, where have you been? I've been worried sick," Kevin said.

"Uh... sorry... uh I've been... I don't know Kevin... I..." Kathy didn't finish the sentence. As she got out of the car and stood up, her legs gave out and she passed out. Kevin caught her swooning body and carried her into the house. He placed her on the sofa and rushed to get a cold towel.

Kathy was lying on the couch when she awoke. She had a towel on her forehead and Kevin was kneeling over her with a worried look. It took her a few minutes to focus her eyes and remember what had happened. When she did, it all came back to her and she moaned in dread.

"Mom, what's the matter? What happened? I'll call the doctor."

"Oh God Kevin, I'm pregnant!" Kathy's eyes filled with tears and she turned her head away, sobbing.

"Pregnant? Who... what... Quentin's?" Kevin stuttered.

"No!" she answered and fell silent again, continuing to sob.

"No... then who..." Suddenly, Kevin knew that the baby belonged to him. Suddenly, his head became light. "Oh... uh... God!" He stood up, staggered over to a chair, and fell heavily into it. Then he leaned forward with his hands covering his face.

The room was silent but for the occasional sobs of Kathy and the clock ticking on the wall.

Finally, Kevin whispered almost to himself, "What're we going to do?"

Kathy sat up and answered. "I don't know."

Later that evening, she and Kevin sat down. The shock of the news had settled in. Kathy knew that they had to think rationally about the situation. They talked well into the night without reaching a conclusion. Kathy decided that they should sleep on it and talk about it tomorrow.

The following morning, Kevin found his mother in the kitchen as usual. His face was showing the stress of a sleepless night. When he saw his mother, he was surprised. She looked refreshed and almost had a smile on her face.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers
1...345678