All Comments on 'Life in the Harem Ch. 12'

by sirsemega

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
ms_magdalenems_magdalenealmost 16 years ago
Great story~

I love this series and I can't wait to find out what happens to Calista! Excellent writing, keep up the fantastic work x

lilithofthecavelilithofthecavealmost 16 years ago
Fine work

I think you could fill this story out a bit for an erotic novel. You have really good stuff here. I think it would be interesting to read the transformation from slave to master and how Calista alters... of course finding Lucinda is interesting as well. Getting to know "Master's" business more in depth would be interesting as well... your hints are intriguing. Anyway, fine work. I will be peeking at your other work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
oh wow

I really really REALLY like this story. It seems kinda empty to leave it where it is. It leaves people wondering what happens next. Please keep up the wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love the ending...or is it the beginning?

I have been following this series from the beginning...and I have to say the author is excellent...it has everything a good story should have

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
COOOOL

WOW ! very nice !

cece3457cece3457over 15 years ago
Excellent

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story...Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
one of the best

this is one of the best stories on literotica. it is well thought out, and the first one to hold my interest for 12 stories! well done!!

it is a truly well thought out and built up story! i love it! keep writing! i can't wait for the next installment !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
for fiction... amazing

the scenario to be real is absolutly terrible, with slavery, rape, degrading humans etc! in all fiction though, it is a well written story that i enjoyed reading. :)

LadyJeanLadyJeanabout 14 years ago
Enjoyed

I really enjoyed the story...I stayed up late last night reading as much as I could. I really wanted to get to the end! But since I had to be at work very very early I couldn't finish the story. I couldn't wait to get home tonight to finish reading the last few chapters. Looking forward to reading the last few chapters....Keep it up!

sirsemegasirsemegaabout 14 years agoAuthor
I've pulled the final two acts

If you're looking for Act 2 and Act 3, I've taken them down right now as I'm shopping the entire novel to try to get it published. If you are interested in more details, drop me an email.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I would love to read the rest of Calista's Training & also what happens to Lucinda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great storie

i have spent the last hour or two reading all 12 chapters and i couldnt seem to stop myself from reading it all i hope that you continue with this story for itis a great holds the reader on edge i cant wait to read more stories by this author and hope there is more for this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please add another chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
D:

More more more more more more more? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!

I love this, craving for more!

swt_lil_kttnswt_lil_kttnabout 13 years ago
loved it!

I read straight through.... great story! I couldn't put it down. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Needing more

Next chapter? I love the story. WONDERFUL. The best I've read here thus far.

sirsemegasirsemegaabout 13 years agoAuthor
Need more? Send me a message

Send me a message if you wish to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I really enjoyed your heroine and her subtle strengths.This was one of the better stories I have had the pleasure of reading. I look forward to the next installment of this series.

BuckeyeAtHeartBuckeyeAtHeartabout 13 years ago
WOW

Absolutely kept me enthralled. Loved this fic and didn't sleep the whole night so that I could read it all.

Would really love you to continue the story, I know it's been awhile.

Thank you so much for the great entertainment!

rachy91rachy91about 13 years ago
The End

The end, or not quite eh?

You have kept me awake for a few hours now reading this and oh how I have loved it! It wasn't a story for me to 'get off' on and that's why I thoroughly enjoyed it! I wish to be calista, i wish to find this Master and you took me there so well! My love of reading with my sexual quirks combined, a series I shall read over and over :)

There were some grammatical errors but overall, i think these are easy to overlook ;)

rachx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more?

Please! I have love this story, and I need to know what else happens, I am addicted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Life in the Harem....Very Enjoyable!

Well done. I look forward to more of this story and many others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Loved every chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wonderful

I stayed up all night reading all of it, it was that good. Please don't stop. I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sequel!

Thank you for sharing this story, it was a great read. Sort of a modern Cinderella tale. Please give us a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
morreeee please

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

One word: AMAZING!!

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Brilliant story

Just the right amount of action and a great plot ! well done .Can't wait to read about Lucinda getting her just desserts :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep going!

Can't wait to read more of this!!!

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Needs More

Needs an epilogue at least.

There is room for more chapters !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I really enjoyed this story.

I just finished chapter 12 and wanted to say I really enjoyed it and that I hope you continue with it.

jamesn100jamesn100about 10 years ago
stop

It probably was a good place to stop. I thoroughly enjoyed your story, now I suppose it's time to read your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great job!

Please do continue this story! It's one of the best i've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great series!!!!

I just finished reading all 12 chapters. Would have loved to find out what happened to Master and Calista but a fantastic ending nevertheless. A job well done. Will now read other submissions from the author.

By the way does anyone know what happened to the author. There has been no submissions for a while now. :(

Butefo1Butefo1about 3 years ago
Great storyline

I really liked the storyline for this submission. The characters are believable and their relationships are as I would picture them being in the status of the storyline. Thanks for a good story and hope you might work on completing this tail soon...

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794about 1 year ago

Amazing story! Spent yesterday and today binging it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous