Life Under the Sea Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlynann
jlynann
81 Followers

Later that night as darkness casts itself over the sea floor, Riley takes Jesse to one of many crevices cut into the side of an island. In the absence of the sun, the water is chilly, especially inside. The rocky walls are lined with plants and coral that give off a gentle glow. The floor of this tiny room is covered in sand the color of a soft gold.

"Is this where we are staying tonight?" asks Jesse. "It's beautiful..."

"Yeah. This place is one of my favorite places in all of the sea. I think it would be the best place to go."

"Oh? So this is a date you've brought me on, Riley?"

The merman puts his hands on his hips. "Don't give me that look. I know you knew all along."

"True. So why is this place so special to you?"

Riley lets his hand run lovingly along the wall. "This was my old home years ago. After my little sister was old enough, we moved to Okeanos."

"It's so small. I'm surprised the three of you could fit in here."

"Sure, it was cramped. Now I doubt the two of us could fit, but I like the tight squeeze." A tiny grin splashes itself across Riley's face for a moment.

Jesse smiles at his shy attempt at banter. It is obviously not something he is used to, though it makes him all the more endearing. She takes his hand and they lay themselves down on the sand. The smallness of the cove forces them right next to and then on top of one another.

It is next to impossible not to feel what is snugly pressed against her belly. The warmth dispels the chill around them. Jesse gazes into Riley's eyes as he locks onto her lips. She quickly surprises him with an adventurously play of her tongue. Her hands feel up and down the smooth flow of his back. Jesse's mere touch sends a hot burning all over Riley's backbone.

Riley's tail shivers against her, pressing her into the sand. He releases her lips to allow her breath.

"Wow..." whispers Jesse. "Now let me show you a thing of two."

The hands that were feeling on her lover's back move as low as they can until they reach the smooth scales of his tail. Before Riley can even begin to ask, Jesse pulls him deep into her. His groans are soft and stuttered. Restless hands hold her tight, but all her focus is directed on the pulsing heat buried within. Slowly, but surely, Riley starts thrusting in and out.

Just the feel of him inside her was satisfying enough. Now, Riley moves smooth and rhythmically like waves pounding the shore. Jesse gazes at the merman above her. Riley looks positively starstruck and glowing with passion.

"I can't believe how beautiful you are." He lands a kiss on her cheek while greedy fingers curl about a soft breast. With a firm grip on her bosom, Riley's movement intensifies to a maelstrom. Jesse's nerves are charged as waves of pleasure shake her form. She can no longer feel the cold water nor the rough sand, just warm flesh and smooth skin.

All of a sudden, the ripples of pleasure die down a bit. Jesse can still feel Riley's presence, but she looks down. The little tease has kissed a trail down to her chest. His tongue plays and flicks with a nipple. Not satisfied with that, the merman continues to grope and squeeze her supple flesh. Jesse can feel his manhood pressed against her tail. It must have slid out when Riley decided to indulge himself in her bosom.

"I'd never think that this body of mine would enchant you so..." mutters Jesse.

Riley stops and meets her eyes. "What do you mean?"

Jesse runs her fingers through his hair. "Your world is full of gorgeous mermaids, any one of them could have been yours. I... sometimes felt 'less' compared to them. It feels stupid, thinking that now."

"Why?"

She kisses him on the forehead. "You. You make me feel like the most beautiful mermaid there ever was, Riley. I-"

He catches her lips in a kiss. Jesse's eyes go wide. Riley tastes irresistibly sweet. When he sees the shocked look on her face, he pulls back.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. You just surprised me... I will have my revenge, though."

"Oh really? When do you think you'll be able to have this revenge?"

"Now!"

Jesse pushes Riley to the side and rolls on top of him. His chin delicately nestles itself between the swells of her bosom. Before a word can be said, she pushes off him and swims out of the cove.

"You're gonna have to work harder than that to get more out of me!"

Riley flips over and swims as hard as he can after her. The mermaid spins and twirls through the water with all her might, anything to make these moments last. Her playmate tears through the water, his excitement pointing him in the right direction. For all Jesse's effort, Riley is gaining on her.

He is chasing her; the tables have certainly turned. The very thought sets off an achingly sweet tingle in her depths. Jesse wants to be caught. She turns around and meets Riley head-on. Their lips meet and their arms lock around one another. Tails wriggling restless and frantic, the couple zips through the water.

Jesse moans as Riley breaches her tender spot. Her nails dig firmly into her lover. Thrust after thrust, he buried himself into Jesse's welcoming body. In her mind, it feels as though she were making love to the sea itself. Waves of pleasure wash over her ushered on by some erotic storm. Together they swim through the water with nothing but sand in sight.

In between gasps, Jesse mutters into Riley's ear, "I want to be loved by you like this... forever..."

He kisses her neck and feels the beat of her heart against his palm. "Of course... I can only hope you can give me time to... replenish myself..." "We'll see about that!"

jlynann
jlynann
81 Followers