Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
352 Followers

18 year old Jimmy stood straight at attention, though his cock was smaller then mine, I had to admire how strong it looked. Like any 18 year old it shot up straight to the heavens. Liz began playing with Jimmy's cock and said to her mom, "I love you too mom... tell grandma hi... and we'll see you sometime tomorrow night."

She hung up the phone and looked at me, "Hi sleepy head. I hope you don't mind but Eve and I needed some muscle to help move the furniture. And you're only rule for visitors were that they had to be nude."

I said, "That's fine sweetheart... hi Jimmy." Jimmy just gave me a nervous grin and got back down on his knees and back to removing the carpet.

"Well daddy, what do you think? The ceiling is painted, we'll get the last of the carpet out and then we can paint the walls. We can lay the flooring while they're drying and everything can be put back in place before mom gets back tomorrow night."

I had a big smile and said, "I'm impressed. It's amazing what three young naked people can accomplish."

Eve then chimed in, "We even had some time for some fun." I looked at Jimmy and he turned beat red. I was half way ready to ask him to turn around so I could look at his ass, but I didn't. Just by his expression the girls filled him up!

I got down and helped Jimmy with the last of the carpet and then Liz swept everything up. It was quite the little work group! Everyone doing something and trying to get it all done.

By the time Liz finished up, Eve had two gallons of paint open and ready to go. She gave one brush to Jimmy and the other to Liz. I leaned against the wall between the living room and the dining room enjoying all this nudity.

Eve stood beside me and snuggled closer. She picked up my arm and moved under it. As Liz and Jimmy painted, Eve and I cuddled. She began playing with my dick and I dropped my hand down and pinched her nipple. She let out a moan, which got Liz's attention.

"Alright you two... none of that till we're done." Eve smiled and I acted like an innocent victim. This was a side of Eve I had never seen and I was enjoying it. I had no idea what tonight would bring, but I was ready! My little nap did me wonders!

Liz stopped painting and asked, "Dad, we've been working most of the day and I think we all deserve a good meal." I agreed with her. Then she asked, "Can we have a couple of pizzas delivered?"

My mind kicked in overdrive in a hurry and I said, "That's fine. But there is one problem. If we are to stay nude then we need to answer the door when the pizza gets here -- nude."

It was quiet for a moment and Liz finally said, "OK."

We began thinking about what kind of pizzas to get and between the three of us we finally agreed on one supreme pizza and one pepperoni. I say the three of us because poor old Jimmy was just a nervous wreck and scared to say anything. And the whole time his cock still stood at attention without any help from anyone.

I called in our order and was told it would arrive within a half-hour. Eve and I got back into watching the other two paint while we fondled each other.

Eve asked, "Well the pizza will be here soon... who's answering the door?" Again it got quiet. Then Eve had that evil smile that I knew all to well and said, "Let's cut cards to see who answers the door. And besides answering the door that person has to perform oral sex on the delivery person."

Liz chuckled at the suggestion and said, "Wow... that's an idea. What do you think dad?"

I said, "Well, the delivery person could be a girl and one of us would have to eat her out."

Eve then added, "It could also be a guy and one of us would have to suck his dick."

The girls were all for it so I said, "Let's do it." No one even bothered to ask Jimmy, the three of us said we'd do it, so we didn't need his vote.

I got a deck of cards and drew first. A Jack of Diamonds. I felt good that it wouldn't be me. Jimmy cut next and got the Five of Hearts. The girls chuckled and I said, "It ain't looking good boy." The poor kid looked like he'd pass out.

I put my hand out in front of Liz and she drew a Queen of Spades. "Oh, my little princess ain't sucking a strangers cock or muff-diving on someone." The final card to be drawn was by Eve. She drew the Three of Clubs. I said, "You lose... or maybe you win... we'll just have to see."

Eve begged, "I can't do that... let's make a deal." We all got quiet and waited for what Eve had to say. She looked at me and said, "I'll give you a blow job you'll never forget and we'll have Liz answer the door."

Jimmy finally found his voice, "No way... that wasn't part of the deal."

I've been waiting for awhile to have some fun with Eve besides getting my butt fucked. "Now wait a minute, if we vote on it, then we can change the rules." Eve was all for this idea and I felt good that Liz was too.

I kept speaking, "Let's vote again. If you say 'yes' then Eve sucks my cock and Liz answers the door. If you say 'no' then Eve answers the door." About the time I finished Jimmy quickly said no. "Alright, we have one no vote. Eve your turn." As was expected Eve said yes. "It's now tied one to one. Liz?"

With a big smile Liz said, "Daddy, you vote first." This was hard. I didn't want to hurt my step-daughter, but I also wanted to finally have some power over Eve. Liz asked, "Well daddy, what's it going to be -- yes or no?" One final deep breath and I said yes.

Liz smiled and said, "That's two to one for me sucking cock or eating the pussy of a stranger." Jimmy looked at her with a sad puppy face hoping she would say no. "Oh what the hell... yes... I'll answer the door... and Eve you'll suck my daddy's cock."

You could see the hurt look in Jimmy's eyes and I said, "Don't worry Jimmy she still likes you. She's just granting her dad a wish. Here let me show you. Liz... honey... will you please suck my cock and get it good and hard for Eve?" Jimmy's eyes got huge as he watched his girlfriend bend over and put my cock in her mouth. "See that isn't so bad to watch is it? In fact, I think your cock is getting harder. You like seeing Liz suck on someone else's cock don't you?"

Jimmy kept watching and I pulled him close to me and put my arm over his shoulder. He began playing with himself as Liz got me hard in no time. "Thank you Liz... I think I'm ready for Eve." Liz stood up and I put her under my other arm. One hand began playing with Liz's tit and the other began pinching Jimmy's nipple.

Eve got on her knees and all three of us watched as she opened her mouth and put my cock in it. My thoughts of her being a hard core lesbian vanished in a flash as she was quite a pro on how to handle a man. Here I was thinking that I finally had some control over her, but once again, I was putty in her hands.

She was easily swallowing my whole 8" and it was hard not to shoot my load in a hurry. I looked over at Jimmy who was enjoying the show as his hand was pumping his meat in record time. Liz slapped his hand and said, "Not yet your time will come!"

I began moaning, "I'm sorry Liz... but Eve... but Eve... oh shit... Eve is a better cocksucker." After I said those words, I looked down at Eve and her nose was touching my pelvic bone and she had a big smile on her face. My cock was buried in her and she was smiling. She didn't move. Somewhere down her throat sat my cock, she opened her mouth and began licking my balls.

Liz was rubbing my back, "You enjoying yourself daddy?" Her hand quit rubbing for a second and she reached all the way around my back and grabbed Jimmy's arm. She moved his hand on my butt and it sat there frozen. As I looked down at Eve and the wondrous sight of this tomboy swallowing every inch of me, Liz began playing with my butt.

She reached again for Jimmy's hand and pushed it towards my asshole. I could feel her rearranging his hand, so one finger stuck out and she guided Jimmy into my asshole. That poor kid still nestled under my arm just stared at me scared to move. Liz grabbed his wrist and began showing him how to play with my butt.

I looked down at Eve and said, "Guess what Eve?" She looked up at me and I said, "Jimmy likes boys, he's got a finger in my ass." That's all Eve needed to hear. She let go of her throat and my cock slid out to the end of her lips. It was quite a sight to see my cock leave her mouth, but it was more of a sight to see her swallow it again.

But this time she didn't stay down. She came right back up... then right back down. "ooohhh fuck meee... Lizzy I'm going to shoot my load in Eve's mouth or down her throat." Liz reached behind me and grabbed Jimmy's wrist and really had him pushing his finger up my butt.

"Tell me daddy... when you're going to cum. Don't shoot it down Eve's throat... put it in her mouth so she can taste it." I didn't know what to think of that statement and I really didn't care. All I knew was that Liz's boyfriend and best friend were getting me off.

"Ooohhh Eve... you can be my cocksucker... ooohhh fuck... damn it.... ooohhh swallow my cock. I'm going to cum Liz... I'm going to shoot my load in Eve's mouth." As soon as I said that Eve quit sucking and put her lips right on the end of my pecker and jerked me off till I exploded.

I shook and had a hard time standing. And I'm sure Liz and Jimmy were feeling the strain of holding me up. I looked down at Eve, whose lips were just leaving my pecker and said, "Oh I wish you knew how much I've wanted to do something to you... thank you."

She stood up and smiled. Then she leaned into me and gave me a kiss. A kiss filled with her spit and my cum. I didn't care. I still had my arms draped around Liz and Jimmy and as Eve broke away from our kiss, I had a thought to show Jimmy just how wild his girlfriend was.

With my cum still sloshing around my mouth, I leaned over to Liz who came closer and we embraced in a deep kiss. One in which I deposited my cum into her mouth. I broke away and Eve let out a small laugh knowing what might be next.

And my little girl didn't disappoint me. She crossed in front of me and went towards Jimmy. That poor boy was still under my arm and I continued to pinch his nipple. Liz put a hand on each side of his face and gave him a big wet kiss filled with my cum, as well as spit from all three of us. Jimmy looked like he'd pass out.

He looked at Eve and she said, "Oh no... I already had that in my mouth and I don't want it back." He could see the fear in his eyes.

He looked at Liz and she said, "You swallow it and I will give you a kiss... but with all that cum in your mouth I'm not kissing you." Eve had moved next to Jimmy and began playing with his hard cock as Liz continued to talk, "Maybe dad will kiss you and take back his cum. After all he is the rightful owner."

Jimmy looked up at me and then swallowed. In his fear he wasn't even going to try and kiss me. Eve let out a catcall and said, "That a boy! Liz your boyfriend loves eating cum." After she said that she let go of his cock and it just kind of danced in the air by itself hoping somebody would touch him.

Liz gave me a kiss and said, "I'll go get your wallet... the pizzas should be here any time."

I still had Jimmy under my arm and motioned for Eve to replace the spot where Liz had just left. Under my arm, I left go of Jimmy's nipple and put two fingers on Eve's chin and turned her towards me and said, "Thank you... for one of the best blowjobs in my life." Eve wrapped her arms around my neck and we shared a deep and sensual kiss.

We broke our kiss when Liz came back in the room with my wallet. "Here's your wallet daddy... what did I miss?"

I said, "I was just thanking Eve for a magnificent blow job. And Jimmy..." Right next to me Jimmy still stood with his ever present hard-on, "you can remove your finger from my asshole."

The girls broke out laughing and that finger was out of my ass so fast and we all laughed a little more as Jimmy turned another shade of beet red.

We moved into the dining room and began our wait for supper to arrive...

herdad
herdad
352 Followers
12