Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Liz was getting a bit anxious. "Come on daddy... screw the foreplay... fuck her." I finally worked my way out from underneath Eve and got behind her again. I pushed her head back down between Liz's legs and she went back to munching on my baby girl.

I slapped Eve's butt a couple of times, not to hard, just enough to let her know that I was there. I grabbed her hips and my dick began sniffing out its target. She was so wet that my dick had no problems entering her. Eve's pussy wasn't as tight as Liz's but it felt just as good. Her lips stuck out further then Liz's and they seem to tickle my balls on every thrust into her groin.

I was sliding my dick into her slowly enjoying the feeling of another new pussy surrounding my dick. And Eve never moved. Her butt still offering me an invitation and her head buried in Liz's pussy. Through her moans Liz asked, "Is she good daddy? Is her ass tighter then Jimmy's?"

Did my little girl just ask me if I liked Eve's ass? Eve just kept eating Liz out, so I told Liz, "Honey, she's got a sweet pussy. Not as tight as yours, but just as nice!" I kept banging into Eve, getting more excited by the thought of sticking my dick in her ass.

"Daddy, Eve said you could stick it in her ass. Don't you want to fuck her ass? Oohhh... mmhh,, ohhh... daddy I'm going to cum in Eve's mouth... come on stick your dick in her ass." Now I was fucking her harder and got Eve to quit munching on Liz because she was giving me moans of delight. I was also slapping her ass harder then before and Eve seemed to be enjoying it all.

Eve rested her head on one of Liz's tits and said, "Damn it old man... your going to cum... before that cock gets in my ass. I want your dick in my ass!" I must have died and gone to heaven because Eve was begging me to fuck her in the butt. That beautiful ass that I watched wiggle its way down to Liz's room the last couple of years in those ugly baggie pants was about to be mine.

An ass that I jerked off to numerous times was staring at me waiting for my dick. "Liz, reach in the dresser and get me the baby oil." Liz rolled away from Eve and opened the dresser and got the baby oil. She got off the bed and as I kept fucking Eve's pussy, she opened the bottle and poured some on the crack of her butt.

Liz used her hand to push it down her crack and then used her fingers to massage Eve's bung hole with the oil. Liz looked at me as I fucked her friend, smiled and said, "Your turn." I pulled my cock out of Eve's pussy and Liz poured on oil on it. I love the feeling of baby oil on my dick and it's ten times better when someone else is applying it besides me. She had my cock shining and ready to perform. "Wait a minute daddy... I want to watch this."

She told Eve to sit up for a second and Liz worked her way under her. The girls were again in a 69 position with Liz on the bottom. I looked down and saw Eve's ass waiting and below it was Liz's pretty face. She smiled at me and said, "I've got the best seat in the house." And she looked at Eve's pussy and began eating on her friend.

"Come on old man... my ass is waiting for some big cock. I want your cock in my ass." I was so excited I was shaking. Eve was the first lady young or old who asked me to fuck her in the butt. Usually it took me a lot of pleading and begging for a gal to agree to it.

I lined my dick up, holding it in my trembling hand. I put my cock head on her butt hole and gently stroked it up and down on it. Eve raised her head from Liz's pussy, "I know I'm going to like this... you know how to treat an ass don't ya?" I pushed my head in, just barely in and didn't move. Eve let out a sigh that I never thought would end. All the air in her body slowly escaped.

I pushed in a little more. I had two inches of my dick in her wonderful ass. And I just stared down at this glorious sight. My dick in Eve's ass and below it I could see Liz's eyes watching it all. By now Eve's bung hole was totaling accepting my cock and I went in a couple of more inches. Eve let out another sigh and said, "I love it... stick it to me... my butt is ready... I'm ready."

Right then I had the urge to just slam it into her but I didn't. I wanted this to be perfect. I didn't want this to be a one time thing. Eve's ass is gorgeous and I wanted it today, tomorrow, next week, next year. I wanted that ass to be mine forever. So I slowly continued on my journey of burying my cock in her butt. From below us Liz said, "This is fucking hot, I've never seen a dick in an ass this close."

I wasn't thinking when I asked, "So you have seen dick in an ass before, huh?" As soon as I said it, I knew I made a mistake.

"Don't remind me daddy. I saw your dick buried in my ex-boyfriend's ass." I wanted to keep this line of questioning going but I thought better of it. But I did hear my step-daughter say "ex-boyfriend." Yes!!!

Every movement, every word out of these two fine young ladies just kept getting me hotter and hotter and I forgot what I was doing for a second. And I went from slowly entering Eve to having my pelvic bone squishing her butt cheeks. "ooohhh... your in? ain't ya?" She let out another sigh and said, "I wasn't expecting that... oohhh... you were going so nice and slow...oohhh."

I apologized and she said, "Shut-up and start using that thing." I slowly pulled half way out and pushed it back in slowly. This time I didn't wait for her to get comfortable. I just got into a steady movement. Half out then back in. Half out then back in. "Liz... your daddy's fucking my ass... ohhh... mmmhhh... he's good Liz... he's making love to my ass... ooohhhh... mmmhhh."

Then Eve went the other way, "Old man... your step-daughter is eating my pussy... ooohhh... mmhhh... she's sucking on my clit." I was getting hotter listening to Eve and my slow deliberate movements were becoming faster. And now instead of half out and back in, I was pulling all 8" out and poking it back in. "Her face is soaking wet... I'm getting your little princess soaking wet with my pussy juice... ooohhh... mmmhhh."

I couldn't handle much more of this and I looked down again at Eve's butt and below it was Liz. Her eyes wide open in amazement that her friend had her ass filled with my dick. "You two are going to make me cum... ooohhh.... oohhh shit.... fuck me... jam that dick in me... fuck me hard." Eve was done being passive and letting me and Liz get her off. She took control and started whaling her ass back at me to meet my slow thrusts. Poor Liz was trapped below. No way could she keep eating Eve out without someone getting hurt. So she laid there and watched.

"Fuck me old man... fuck me like you did Jimmy... jam that dick in my ass." That was it. No more mister nice guy. She wanted it hard, she'd get it hard. I began increasing my tempo and began paddling her ass as hard as she had paddled mine. And she was loving it, "That's it fuck me hard... make me your girl."

Again from below, "Fuck her daddy... make her scream... I want you both to cum in my mouth." These two girls were taking me places I never even fantasized about. But now I was just as wild as them, trying to honor every wish of theirs.

"Ooohhh fuuuccckkk... I'm cumming." Liz and I did it. Eve was cumming for us. She never slowed down, she just kept ramming herself harder and harder on my dick. "Come on old man... cum for us... shoot your cum in Liz's mouth.... come on fuck me harder... spank my ass... I've been a bad girl... spank me."

I whaled on her butt harder and harder and my hand began to sting. I finally opened my mouth and said, "Are you my girl? Is this ass mine?" And I slammed my meat as deep as it would go.

"OOoohhh fuucckk... yes... shit... my ass is yours... cum for your girls." That did it! I thought to myself with a sense of pride – MY girls – wanted MY cum. And I pulled out of Eve's ass and she slid forward enough that my cock was staring straight down on the open mouth of Liz.

I stroked my cock a couple of times and my cum started flying everywhere. Some landed on Eve's ass, but the majority landed on all parts of Liz's face. There was some on her chin, both eyes were covered, there was some in her nose and on her lips, and some in her hair.

Still on my knees and holding my dick I looked at what laid before me. Eve was motionless laying on top of Liz, she had moved up for me to cum on Liz and now her pussy was resting on Liz's tits. Below her Liz was lying and still trying to open her cum soaked eyes. She finally got one open and smiled at me. I couldn't resist it, I spread my knees a bit and rubbed my cock on Liz's lips. She opened her mouth and began cleaning me off, just like her now ex-boyfriend did earlier.

There was little doubt in my mind that these two girls wouldn't do anything for me. And I had to show them that, I too, would do anything for them. I pulled my dick from Liz's mouth and laid next to her and began kissing my darling step-daughter. I began cleaning her up. Licking my cum from her face and swallowing it all.

Then I did something I have never done before. I enjoy licking a girls butt and I love fucking it, but I have never licked it after fucking it. Eve would be my first! I cleaned all the cum off of Liz and began kissing Eve's thighs working my way up to her glorious butt. I licked her butt cheeks and cleaned my cum off of them and then I spread her cheeks apart and buried my tongue in her bung hole.

After a good cleaning I began giving Eve little pecks on her back until I was lying on top of her. I collapsed on top of Eve as I gave her one final kiss to the side of her neck. All three of us laid still for a brief moment when Liz said, "Hey you guys... you know I'm the runt here and you're both lying on top of me. Can you please get off?" Eve and I broke out laughing and I rolled one way and Eve went the other way.

I turned my head and stared at Eve and all I saw were Liz's two feet. "Hey sweetheart... why don't you come and join us up here." Liz rolled around tucked her legs in and squirmed her way in between me and Eve. Now all three of us were lying together starring at the ceiling.

All I was thinking was that I never want this to end. I turned on my side and dropped my arm over Liz's stomach and thought that tomorrow my wife would be back and all this freedom will disappear. From the other side of the bed Eve turned towards us and rested her arm on Liz also. My glances went from Liz's tits, to Eve's eyes and then down her body. Eve just stared at me smiling, while Liz continued to stare at the ceiling. Liz broke the silence, "Dad?"

"Yes, sweetheart?" I moved my hand up and began massaging her one breast.

"I know it's our last night together before mom comes home. But would you mind if Eve spent the night with us?" Would I mind?

"Sure that sounds great!"

"Thanks daddy." I don't know how long we stared at each other and gently touching each others bodies, but I eventually I fell asleep, holding Liz's tit in my hand.

12