All Comments on 'Like A Hole In The Head'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think if you are going to write a story like this you should have went ahead and drilled a hole in your head. Best stories come from experience. Therefore I felt it was lacking. I couldn't buy the story knowing you didn't finish the job

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
@anon:

The story was written that way, and was rejected several times over several months. The ending that now exists was NECESSARY for acceptance by Literotica. In my original ending, she is staring at the spinning drill as she moves it closer. From that point, you may use your imagination.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
@anon: no, this isn't erotic

And I said so in the prologue. I also warned that it's not for the squeamish. It is exactly as advertised. Some of my stories are challenging -- not simple strokers. 'Edgy' is the term Laurel used. Please note that many tales here on LIT are very violent, and this one is not. I'll ask that you consider the story's context. Thanks.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 9 years ago

Edgy, huh? Twisted, certainly. Dark, disturbed... Interesting? I'm not sure what to make of this, it's like some kind of sexual horror story. I'd say it doesn't belong here, except there's not many other places it could go.

As erotica it's a 1 star, but you said that already.

As horror... I'm not really in to horror, but I'd say it rates 3 stars. Too focused on sex, not enough variation on details. Again, that's not what you seemed to be going after anyway.

As a piece of... Let's call it exploitative artistic expression... I'll give you all 5 stars. It's like the kind of experimental music that some musicians write purely because the concept is so unusual... It's not going to be popular, or even easy on the ear, but it's interesting on a technical and craft level.

I can't really give it an appropriate vote, and I certainly can claim it's one of my favorite, but I hope you'll accept this comment as a suitable "reward" for your efforts.

I wasn't analysing too closely but nothing jumped out as bad in your writing style, no complaints from me about the actual writing. I think, overall, it was definitely worth the time and effort you spent writing it and getting it through review.

Would it be better in the Erotic Horror or Non-Erotic sections? Maybe, maybe not... It's a mix of both those two and this fetish section, yet doesn't really belong in any of them.

Thank you for such a though provoking piece (no pun intended lol) and I hope you get at least some intelligent comments in the expected "urg, not enough porn" comments to come :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this one is... different...

You've written a few 'different' stories. They won't win high votes. They are interesting. This is probably the most different yet. Don't get too normal, OK?

JaxRhapsodyJaxRhapsodyover 9 years ago

I liked this, it wasn't too cum worthy, but so inspiring for alternative erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice Read

I'm an anti-sapiosexual basically meaning i'm attracted to the stupid and the mentally inept

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 6 years ago

I honestly do not know... what I'm feeling *points to chest and makes a circle* right now. Clever, in a dark, twisted way. Bleak and black, and also... reminiscent of a David Lynch movie. I've never read anything like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As a guy into femdom, the whole "user" thing was a huge turn on for me throughout the read. As a conservative reader, I enjoyed the feeling of existential boredom it radiated - and the fact that you touched a theme many would consider a taboo has earned you the respect of this anonymous guy :)

(I do wonder, of course; is she happy?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
937 Followers
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...