Like a Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JunJae
JunJae
2 Followers

Tray's caressing his cheeks again, about to say something when the doorbell rang. Tray grabbed his black robes and put it on, "Just wait here."

He hurried downstairs, it took him a couple of minutes. Jae was looking out in the windows, when the person left, it was Hana, it looks like she's upset about something. Tears found his cheeks as it never did before. It throbbed too much he can't cope with it. When Tray came back he's fully dress and walking out of the room.

"I told you to wait," Tray told him, grabbing his wrist.

"I'm going home," Jae replied.

"You can't!" He snarled.

Jae is shaking his wrist, forcing him to let go, but he's too strong for him, "If you want to fuck a pussy so badly, you don't have to let her go and just let me watch!" he finally snapped, "Not like before...I won't be able to pick myself again." He knows he sound pitiful, losing his own balance.

"What the hell are you saying?" Tray asked confused, more bewildered than ever. "That was your cousin, Hana! She just gave me this and told me to watch it, and you too, that maybe I'll get my answer." He told him holding a CD up, "She said she was going to blackmail me with it, that she loves me, and that she was going to do anything, but you already left and still there wasn't any development so she gave up. That's why."

Jae blinked in astonishment. Either way they both watched the video. It was Tray on his bed sleeping. He's the kind of sleeper that nothing will wake him up, at least, he was. Hana came in the video she took her clothes off, kissed him first and then took his pants off, and began riding him. She pulled out and took the video camera and focus on his dick, and then he's sleeping face when she heard someone outside, it was Jae going out of the house; he even stumbled on the flowerbeds. She zoomed in herself and smiled, and reposition the camera, gave fellatio to Tray until he cums.

"What the fuck?!" was all Tray could utter.

However, Jae is more perplexed. 7 years of running away, cursing his boyfriend or ex-boyfriend, and it was all because of this? All because of a stinking witch? And because of the fact that Tray is a sleepy head all of this happened? He can't believed it.

"So...should we head to the bathroom?" Tray asked him. Jae looked at him, taken aback, "I mean, there's nothing we can do about it, it already happened, and I somehow got back at her already. So...come on."

************

"I told you I love you," Tray whispered to him. They're in the hot tub, and Tray is "cleaning" Jae off his cum.

"Hmmmm," Jae moaned. Well, he is fingering him for lord's sake!

"You're so lewd," Tray chuckled and leaned him closer to him. He started brushing his chest and found Jae's cock, "You're hard."

"Stupid! So are you," Jae taunted back, grinding his hole in him.

Tray grabbed his waist, and rammed his cock into him, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh........" was all Jae could say.

"You shouldn't have tease me. I craved for you, and I'm far from sated. What did you told me earlier?"

"Hmmm?" told him earlier? Ah....He turned himself around, his insides turned, Tray's monster twist with him. It gave him pleasure, and Tray did as well. Their faces are close to each other, his lips near Tray's nose, he smiled and told him, "I love you."

Tray then kissed him, "So do I." He bit Jae's upper lip. "You should give me a ride."

The night fell without two people knowing.

*

A/N: Wah...I think I exaggerated the romance a bit though that wasn't my intention. Oh well, hope you guys like this!

JunJae
JunJae
2 Followers
12