Like Father Like son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,513 Followers

With that decision made I felt much better and when Ben came home, I was in a good mood. We ate a nice meal, watched some television and went to bed where I made Ben very, very happy. It had been a long time since I had given him a blow job and let him return the favor but that night I did that and more. It was great and Ben was content. Only once did I have a thrill of fear when he asked me what had gotten into me. I just laughed and said I had watched an Oprah that turned me on. He let it go since I had my hand on his cock at the time.

I resigned as I planned and things seemed to calm down over the next few weeks. Ben had been working on a project close to Chester where we lived and he was always home by 5:00 or 5:30 p.m.. Things were good and I was content. The episode with George gradually faded to a pleasant memory and I began to consider other things to do with my time. Maybe a garden? Something close to home? Something safe! Well, I had some ideas and I would let them develop.

It was a week later when Ben told me that he had to drive over to a town called Ambridge in the western part of the state. I was a little upset, reminding him that we had planned to meet Roger and Stacey for dinner. They were two of our best friends and we often went out to dinner together.

When he looked at me like I was just a little slow and said to call them and cancel, I got angry. I couldn't understand how he could be so unconcerned. This was too much like it had been before and it was too much for me to take without comment. I remember getting into it with him and I think I was over reacting when I screamed at him, telling him he was an insensitive prick. I think those were the words. I know I started to cry and I finally just ran to our bedroom and lay there on the bed sobbing uncontrollably.

While I was there, Ben left to go to work. That's how we left it. I stayed there until my anger cooled and then went outside to my new project; a fish pond with outdoor goldfish. Ben had helped me install it and we had planted a nice border around it with a bench to sit and watch. It was a beautiful little place and Ben and I both loved it already. But now it had lost some of its glamour. I was still angry and I wanted Ben to understand that he had to begin to put me first, rather than his job. Maybe I was being selfish but there it was. I was going to have it out with him when he got back from this trip.

Ben Chase

Bill was right. The walk and the fresh air did a lot of good for my mind and body. I didn't realize how tight and tense I was until the warm sun relaxed my bunched muscles and the constant crick in my neck began to loosen. As we walked and talked about nothing in particular, I began to wonder a little about my host. Here I was, a stranger from a bar, walking and talking and, in general, sharing my most intimate life with a man that I knew nothing about, other than the little he told me. The fact that I believed him without thought was strange in itself. Maybe now was the time for some question for him.

"Tell me a little about yourself, Bill. You say you were married for a long time?"

"Yes, my wife Mary and I were married for a little over 42 years. We met in college and married after graduation, back in '61. She taught school right here in Dayton while I opened a practice later after I finished my internship at a hospital in Fort Wayne. We were very happy here and neither of us ever wanted to see other parts of the world. Oh we took the vacations to Mexico and Canada and once, to Bermuda, but other than that, this was our world."

"How did she die? Was it an illness or do you mind my asking?"

"Mary died of cancer about a year ago. She died at home in bed, with me lying next to her. She died in her sleep. I remember waking up and knowing right away that she was gone. When you sleep with someone for that many years, you know right away."

Bill retreated into his own memories then and we just walked together for another ten minutes before Bill stopped and turned around.

"I think it's time we got back. It's getting a little chilly."

It was very warm for September but I followed him back inside. It was time to get on with it.

*************************

Where was I? Oh yes, I remember. I was telling you about our sex life and our life together. Well, as I said, Beth and I enjoyed sex with each other and we were sort of adventurous. We did a little of everything at least once and we finally found those things we liked. We stayed with them, varying a little for fun. Beth liked giving and receiving oral and so did I so that became a staple of our lovemaking. She also like missionary sex best so that was our choice. We never got into anal sex and neither of us missed it. But overall, our love life was great.

One of the things Beth hated was my traveling. I didn't do a lot of it, but from time to time I had to take some overnights and sometimes I would stay a few days, just because it was easier on me than a lot of back and forth driving. Beth never liked being alone and neither did I, but I thought that the way I did it was best because I could be home more that way. Beth never saw it that way though. She always complained, mostly to make sure I knew how she felt. Never got into a heated argument about it until this last time.

I had forgotten that we had dinner plans with our friends that night. I knew that I had to make the trip because I had a phone call earlier in the morning telling me of a major snafu that was going to cause a huge delay in the project if it didn't get fixed. That would mean a whole lot more of my time spent away on the site so the only way to fix it was for me to make the trip and talk to the local contractor and see if there was something I could do to make him change his mind. I had the authority to make a deal right then and there so I had no choice.

But when I started to tell Beth, she blew up and started in on me. She wasn't going to listen to reason and she had made up her mind that I did this just to piss her off. She was calling me names and honestly, it pissed me off as well so I just told her to shove it. Well, we really got into it and she finally started crying and she ran up to the bedroom and slammed the door. Rather than try to make it up to her, I was angry so I just left without a word. That's how we ended it that day.

But I felt so bad that I drove down to my office and spent a good two to three hours on the phone trying to see if there was any way in the world that I could avoid that trip. I called everyone connected with anyone and tried to make a deal that would avoid the delay, keep the project on budget and allow me to stay home and make that dinner with Roger and Stacy and make Beth forgive me. It was on my mind and I was determined to make it right.

Well, perseverance and patience paid off and by 11:30 that morning, I had made the deal and the project would proceed on schedule. I deal I made was very good if I do say so myself and I was quite proud of my incredible negotiation skills. I couldn't wait to tell Beth. I picked up the phone but then thought, what the hell. I left the office, went down the street to a florist that I had seen and bought a bouquet of fresh cut flowers. I decided to surprise Beth with a bouquet and an apology in person.

Annabeth Chase

I sat down in front of the pond and just watched the golden flashes as the fish darted through the crystal clear water. The new pump and filter set Ben brought home last week was doing the job of keeping the water clear and clean. The goldfish seemed to like it. I just let my mind calm while I watched them. I was just drifting when I heard a voice from the side of the house. I looked up to see George Jenkins coming around the side.

"George! What are you doing here? Where did you come from?"

"I'm sorry Annabeth. I didn't mean to startle you. I knocked but no one answered so I remembered you talking about your fish and decided to walk around to see if you might be out here and here you are."

"What are you doing here George? I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here. I wish you would just go."

"Please Annabeth. I just wanted to apologize for what happened and plead with you to forgive me. I value our friendship and I couldn't bear it if we couldn't have that back."

"There's nothing to forgive George. Now, please, just go away. Please."

Rather than leave as I asked, George just came over to the bench and sat down beside me. He took my face in his hand and tilted it up to look into my eyes.

"I won't leave until you forgive me Annabeth. Will you do that?"

I looked into those eyes and I was lost. I couldn't speak as he held my face in his hand. As I began to shiver, he bent down and kissed me just as he had the last time we were together. God forgive me, I kissed him back. He rose from the bench and took my hands in his and pulled me up. He put his arm around my waist and led me back up the stairs into the kitchen.

Once we were inside, he began to kiss me again and now I gave in willingly. I felt his hands unbutton my blouse and then his hand move inside to my breast. He slid his hand under the elastic of the bra strap and took my nipple in his fingers. He rolled and squeezed until I was moaning with pleasure. He slid my blouse off my shoulders and down my arms, the bra somehow following. He now used both hands on my exposed tits and the pleasure I felt was agonizing.

"Why don't we take this into the bedroom? I want to make love to you my Beth. Let me give you the pleasure you deserve."

I took his hand and pulled him up the stairs to our bedroom. I had a momentary thought of Ben but it disappeared in a flash of anger. This was his fault for not being here where he belonged! As I walked to the bed, I turned and began to remove his shirt just as he had mine. We proceeded to undress each other and soon we were both naked and ready. I sat down on the edge of the bed and took his cock in my hand. It was shorter than Ben's but it was a very nice cock, There was a drop of cum on the head and I used my thumb to rub it around on the tip. I loved to suck cock and there was a beautiful one right in front of me. I did what was natural and I took it into my mouth.

I have to admit that at that point, I wasn't thinking. I was just reacting to sexual pleasure and there was nothing of love in it. It was simply lust and I gave in to it. Ben was not even in my mind. I wasn't cheating on him because at that point in time, he didn't exist for me. Only George and his cock was real.

I sucked George off until he came in my mouth. I never had a problem swallowing Ben's cum so this was no different. Since it went into the back of my mouth and directly down my throat, I don't even know if it tasted any different. Maybe, but I didn't care. I just kept on sucking until I felt George's cock begin to stiffen again. Now I pushed him away and moved back up on the bed. I wanted George to fuck me now and fuck me hard. George was willing and ready.

I lay back in the missionary position and waited until he stuck his cock into my wet pussy. Once he was in, I raised my legs and wrapped them around his waist. He began a nice steady in and out pumping that I enjoyed tremendously. I was beginning to feel some stirrings in my loins and I began to encourage George to pump me hard and fast. He obliged and I began to meet each thrust with one of my own. I felt my climax begin and I gripped George's waist with my legs as he began to slam into me grunting on each thrust. He came, exploding into me while I held him deep inside me. It was incredible!

We lay together, George on top and me underneath him, enjoying the weight of him. I began to wiggle my hips and George pressed himself against me. I could feel his cock begin to harden and I moved my hand down to grip him tightly. I started to jack him off but he moved back and straddled my body again, pushing his cock against my tits. He slid between my mounds and began to pump away, the tip just about touching my mouth on each stroke. I squeezed my tits around his cock and he groaned in pleasure. He was getting harder and harder.

I knew that I was going to get one more climax out of him and I couldn't wait. He slid down my body until he was poised just outside my pussy. I reached down, took him in my hand and directed him to the proper place. He moved his hips forward and slipped inside me with ease. I folded my legs back against my body to give him a better angle allowing him to go deeper and he complied.

I wanted him to give it to me hard but he just continued to go at me with a slow steady pace that I didn't want. I dropped my legs and pushed at him until he rolled off me, looking surprised. I just turned around and rose up onto my hands and knees presenting him a new target. He quickly got the idea and mounted me from behind. He slid in easily and began to pump as before, but now I could push back. As he got a rhythm going, I began to rock back into him on every stroke until he began to become excited. Now he was fucking me like I wanted it.

I gave him some verbal encouragement urging him on which seemed to do the trick. He was slamming into me and I stopped pushing back since he had it under control. When he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back I began to build toward an orgasm. I was just beginning to feel a climax approach when I heard something. I looked toward the door and saw Ben.

Ben Chase

"I drove home with the flowers and an apology which I continued to practice as I drove. I needed to make sure that Beth heard me loud and clear. I wanted nothing to come between her and I and our marriage. If the job was becoming too much, I would look for something else. I just needed her to know that and to know that I loved her enough to do anything I could to make her happy. I would do it for her.

I pulled in to our drive and noticed the dark blue Range Rover parked out in front of the house. I didn't recognize it but that wasn't unusual. We often had people parking in front of our house when there was a party in the neighborhood, or if someone was visiting the neighbors across the street, they had to park in the direction of travel or else get a ticket so sometimes people just parked and walked across the street. Either way, it was not in my way so I just ignored it. I took my flowers and walked into the house.

It was quiet which meant that Beth was probably upstairs in the spare room working on some of her signs and plaques for one of her charities. She spent a lot of time up there so we had it fixed up quite nicely, with lots of light and plenty of shelves for her stuff. I went up the stairs quietly so as to surprise her. When I reached the landing at the top of the stairs, I started toward the right where the spare room was located when I heard sounds coming from our bedroom. I stopped and moved that way, holding the flowers out in front of me as a peace offering. I tiptoed my way to the door and looked in. What I saw almost caused me a heart attack.

The picture is burned into my mind. I can't make it go away. It is as clear as a photograph and as hard to look at as a train wreck. But, I'll describe it for you. I saw two people on our bed. The man was on his knees, naked and sweaty. He had his hands on Beth's hips, gripping her tightly as he rammed his cock into her from behind. Beth was on her hands and knees, with her head down on the pillow, both hands grabbing the bedspread and her face grimacing in pleasure. I vaguely remember hearing her saying something to the effect of 'pound me with your cock' or something like that. His face was contorted, mostly in pleasure I imagine. I didn't recognize him.

That is the picture that I have ingrained into my brain. My wife, fucking another man in our bed. It wasn't rape and it wasn't a mistake. She was enjoying it. I could tell that from her face. It was all I needed to see. I threw the flowers away, turned and ran down the stairs to my car. I got in, started driving and ended up here two days later. I haven't called or let her know where I am and I don't want to. I don't know what I want to do. I know what my dad did and now I know why."

**************************

That was my story. I looked at Bill and was surprised to see his eyes shining with unshed tears. He had listened carefully and quietly to my story and I had to admit that I felt much better now that I had told someone. I slumped down in my chair.

Beth Chase

The shock of seeing Ben standing there was more than I could process. I just gaped at him with my mouth open, no words coming to mind. I was stunned! Ben? My Ben? He wasn't supposed to be home. He was driving west toward some God forsaken place in western Pennsylvania. I hadn't seen him, had I?

Suddenly I realized what I was doing and what Ben saw when he looked in the doorway. I felt George behind me, driving his cock into me and slamming into me while I knelt there on my hands and knees loving it. The panic hit and I almost lost it. The sudden jolt to my system gave me the strength to rise up and throw George off of me. I didn't even feel him pull out as I swung my legs off the bed and ran to the doorway in time to see Ben's departing back as he went down the stairs and out the door. I was moving to try to stop him when I stepped on flowers scattered on the floor.

I stopped as if I had run into a brick wall! I looked down at the bouquet of flowers, now spread across the hall and I collapsed. I slid down to the floor and the immensity of what I had done came down on my shoulders like a weight I couldn't support, crushing me down until I couldn't breathe! I struggled to find some air but nothing was happening. I couldn't move, I couldn't cry and I couldn't call for help. I just sat there, slumped against the wall, my bare feet surrounded by the blossoms of the flowers Ben had brought me.

George came out into the hall, asking me what had just happened. He hadn't seen Ben and he didn't know why I had run out of the room. I heard his voice, asking me what was wrong and what happened. I couldn't answer him. I just sat there leaning against the wall, my naked body obscenely visible to him. Suddenly the whole thing became nothing more than a disgusting episode of a cheating wife fucking a man she hardly knew in the bed she shared with her husband.

Now the truth came back and the truth made me sick. I scrambled up and ran to the bathroom, sick to my stomach and sick at heart. I closed and locked the door, turning to the commode just in time. When George came down to knock and ask if I was alright, I just cowered there on the bathroom floor not answering until he went away. I stayed there for the next hour until I felt it was safe to come out. George had gone, thank God.

I ran the shower on full hot and stood there letting it wash the shame away. I had no answers to give to Ben should he care enough to ask. I had no idea why I had done what I did with George there in our bed in our home. I had shame enough to fill the hole in my heart but no answers. I didn't even know where Ben was or when he would come back if ever. Ben was not a man to accept what I had done. I had no choice now but to wait for his judgment.

Bill Austin

It was clear to me now what Ben was feeling. His mother had betrayed his father and the father was unable to come to grips with it. In the end, he decided to take his own life rather than try to face the reality of what his wife had done. Ben at that age knew nothing about fidelity or cheating and all he saw was that his father had left him behind. That was all the reality a boy his age could understand. Further, because of the trauma of her part in her husband's death, the mother fought a losing battle with guilt, remorse and loss. She was also unable to face the pain that she had caused her husband and she took her life as well.

thecelt
thecelt
2,513 Followers