Like It or Not Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He uncuffed her and led her back to the bed where she could rest and recover from the days events. Then he left and went upstairs.

Over lunch he explained to the one English speaking nursemaid that she would need to take some lunch downstairs and feed the 2 women down there. He instructed her not to say anything to them, only to feed them. She was to do this for every meal for now on. During the conversation she asked if he would be interested in more help. She had a sister and a close friend who both needed a job. She felt they could handle the job and the secrecy well. He agreed to interview them.

After lunch he called for his brunette. She came down to the dining room and stood before him, waiting for his instruction. He knew she was ripe and ready for his seed. She was fertile right now. He pushed her against the table and bent to suck on a milk filled breast. He imagined it was the blondes breast full of milk. He slid his hard cock into her pussy while milking her into his mouth. Her other breast was already leaking from the sexual stimulation. He loved what Motherhood had done to her body. He was now pumping his cock deep inside her. They came together in a hot sweaty mess. Each of his new slaves were very different and each had something unique to offer him. He was going to truly enjoy each heifer.

12