All Comments on 'Lil Girl Works Her Magic Ch. 01'

by drcox10

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A sweet moment!

Well captured by this excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You

You, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you

This kind of writing sucks. Do it in 1st or 3rd person. Ok, you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GOOD

Personally I liked it! I'm really wet! Ready for more!

drcox10drcox10about 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate the feedback! I do recognize that 2nd person is usually a no no, but I really liked it in this story. For me, it played on the father's denial; it created space between himself and acknowledging himself in those acts. I do understand and appreciate some will see it as an epic fail, but I promise it isn't a habit i will use often.

AzPilotAzPilotabout 14 years ago
I really liked it. No, it's not what I do, but I can appreciate the effort and mindset needed to do it in the manner you chose.

I have no problem reading a second person story, so I don't see what all the fuss is about. I liked the plot, as well as the slow buildup- something else i prefer. Thank you, for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
2nd Person

Second person rarely works. Try first or third.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what was this story supposed to be ? ? ? ? ?

besides the poor choice of second person mode for telling the story . . what was this story supposed to be about . . the title "Lil Girl" implies it is going to be about "Daddy/lil girl" . . a delightful D/s variant (which I have enjoyed both online and r/t) . . or was it supposed to be an incest story ? . . you start it off making it sounds like the girl had to sneak off (run away?) to see her own dad, like she is a minor . . . . . . this story more looks like it was just intended to be a short little stroke story that an attempt at a plot was added as an afterthought . . . .

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Nice Set - Up

Now we will se how the rest of the Story Go's

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2almost 8 years ago

Get an editor. Learn to write in something either than present tense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Damn, wish I had a daughter like that !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous