L'il Sis Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

"I liked it too. Sure, I'll suck you off every morning, if you will then fuck me in the ass."

"Its a deal," I say to her laughing. She really is a sweet person, and beautiful as well.

"I guess we better get up and head out, Ry. Do you want to take a shower first?"

"Sure, let's take a shower," I say as I roll out of the bed.

Ally and I make our way to the master bath and she adjusts the sprays, and then the two of us get into the shower. Water is spraying everywhere. Ally adjusts a lower shower head so that the water is hitting her directly in the pussy. I watch as the force of the spray spreads her pussy lips wide, and the water fills her. She adjusts another so it is spraying my cock and balls.

"If you turn around, it feels great on your ass, too," Ally says as she turns and backs her ass up to the spray of water. "Cleans me out pretty good," she continues.

I do the same, turning around and backing up to the spray, letting the force of the water penetrate my ass. "God, this does feel good. How did you figure that out?"

"I was just playing with the shower heads. You can direct water anywhere you want it, and adjust the force of each head if you want to. It's really awesome."

Ally and I go through what has become our ritual of washing each other, paying particular attention to special places that give us pleasure. We kiss several times and embrace before we exit the shower. We dry off, and start putting our clothes from last night back on. Notice several buttons missing from when Ally ripped my shirt off when we first entered the suite last night.

After dressing I walk out into the kitchen to put some coffee on, and wait for it to finish. I stay in the kitchen for several minutes drinking my coffee. As I return to the master suite, walking past the front door, I notice an envelope on the floor. I pick it up and take it into the master suite, where Ally is sitting on the edge of the bed, nude, not having dressed yet.

"What's that?" she asks.

"I don't know, I haven't opened it yet," I say as I begin opening the brown envelope. "I sure hope it isn't a bill for the night."

I open the envelope and find a DVD inside, along with a note. I show the DVD to Ally and read her the note. "I am providing a DVD of last night's events for your enjoyment. It has everything from the time you entered the suite (and that was one of the best parts) until your recent shower. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did." There is no signature, just an email address at the bottom. There are no instructions or anything else. Just a DVD and a short note.

"Is there a DVD player in the living room?" Ally asks.

"I'm sure there is. Do you want to see if this is for real?" I ask.

"Sure, lets take a look see."

I started the DVD and it began with me and Ally walking towards our suite. Whoever it is must have used security camera footage because the first shot was from the front and showed me helping Ally to our room. It was obvious she was drunk and that I was supporting her.

"I didn't realize I was so drunk you had to help me back to the room, Ry."

"Yeah, this makes it look like I was almost carrying you!"

The scene changed to our backs as we walked away from the camera, with my hand on her bare ass, with the back of her dress up almost to her waist. It shows me using the key card and opening the door, and then switches to a camera inside the suite, showing the two of us entering the suite. As soon as we get inside the room, it shows Ally pushing me against the wall and attacking me, and we can hear her saying that she loves me, and then as she starts kissing me madly. It shows my jacket falling to the floor, Ally unbuttoning my shirt, tearing it off, ripping off my undershirt, rubbing her hands all over my body, and then kissing me hard.

"God, Ry, it looks like I'm fucking raping you or something, Did I really do that?"

"Yeah, as you can see, you were very horny last night. You attacked me as we entered the room -- and I enjoyed it immensely!"

The video continues showing Ally unfastening my pants, me pulling her dress up to gain access to her bare ass, and them Ally pulling my pants and underwear off and then me standing in front of her totally nude, with the door to the room still open. I didn't realize I hadn't even closed the door to the room with all this going on. 


Ally turns, asking me to unzip her dress, and I do, reaching under the unzipped back and moving my hands around to her tits. Ally leads me over to the bed, and we watch as we begin making love to each other.

"This is good, Ry. I can't believe someone watched and recorded us making love."

I fast forwarded and came to the two of us on the deck, and then as we fucked in the lounge chair, and then as I fucked her in the ass. I fast forwarded again and found the two of us back on the bed fucking, and then fast forwarded again to the point where Ally woke up and started playing with my cock at 4:30 in the morning. It continues through to the two of us washing each other in the shower just a few minutes ago.

"He didn't miss anything, did he?" Ally says as more of a statement rather than a question. "This DVD is really hot! I want to watch the whole thing when we get home. I bet Katie and Keith would like to see it, maybe we can show it at the party tonight."

"Yeah, that will be fun, but we better get out of here now. Get dressed and I'll pull the car over to the room and we can head out. We have just enough time to stop by the house and change clothes. We may be a little late, but hell, we've been early every day this week. Wilkins wont say anything if we're a bit late."

Ally quickly throws her dress on and gathers her things.

Hugging me and kissing me one last time before leaving, she says, "Thank you for a wonderful time last night and this morning. This was great."

We leave the suite, get into the car, and head for home.

On the way, Ally begins texting someone. They go back and forth for a few minutes.

"Who are you texting?" I ask.

"Hunter. I wanted to tell him that the party is off tonight. I don't want him there."

"How did he take it?"

"He doesn't believe me and thinks I just don't want him to show up."

"Well, that's the truth, isn't it?" I ask.

"Yeah, but I'm trying to be polite. I may just have to tell him that I don't want him there."

They text back and forth for a few more minutes, with Ally showing her discontent with the way the conversation is going. I notice that as she moves around, frustrated, the hem of her dress moves up a little more each time she reacts to a text. In the back it goes all the way up, exposing her ass cheeks and all of her thigh to me. God, she looks terrific. She turns with her back now against the door, with her legs spread slightly, giving me a view of her bare pussy under her short dress, which has risen up to the top of her thighs now.

"Well, I had to do it. I told him that we were still having the party, but I don't want him there. He hasn't responded to that one yet. I hope he gets the message and doesn't show."

She continues texting for several miles.

"There, it's all set. Katie's coming over, and no one else. Her dad is still dropping her off at practice this afternoon and she's coming home with us. This is going to be so much fun tonight, Ry."

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. We'll have a good time. I really don't care if Katie comes over or not, the two of us do just fine by ourselves."

"We sure did last night. I want to do that again, and soon!" Ally replies, "but, we both will enjoy having Katie over tonight and for the weekend. Who knows what might happen."

We finally get home, rush in, change our clothes, grab our things, and head off for the school. I can't wait for practice to finish today so we can come home and have some more fun. It should be a terrific day and evening.

Looking Ally over, I can't help but notice that she's dressed much more conservatively today. Hell, even dad would approve of what she's wearing. It's nothing fancy or anything, just a pair of shorts and a T-shirt; but the shorts go down mid thigh, and she's wearing a bra under the T-shirt. It's much more modest than the outfit she wore to practice the past two days. I guess she really doesn't want to impress Hunter any more. She looks so cute sitting there in the car next to me. I can't help imagining what she and Katie are going to look like tonight when I get them both in the Jacuzzi. This is going to be great.

As I pull into the school parking lot, I expect to see Hunter's car waiting for us, but I don't see it or him. We get out of the car and head into the school. It is exactly eight o'clock, and we aren't even the last ones to arrive. Several other cars come in after us. Really now, they have no excuse if we can get here on time after our night and traveling an additional forty-five minutes this morning.

We make our way through practice, lunch, and the afternoon. Hunter never does show up. I don't bother asking Mr Wilkins about him, because I really don't give a fuck. As practice is about over, I look around for Katie, but I don't see her anywhere. Ally comes up to me and asks me about her, "Have you seen Katie?"

"No, I was looking for her. She should be here by now. Haven't you heard anything from her?" I ask.

"I don't know, I haven't looked at my phone today, I think I left it in the car," Ally replies.

We finish practice, carry our things to the car, and Ally checks her phone.

"Yeah, she's been texting me for the last forty-five minutes. She says she's out shopping with her mother and is running late."

"Ask her if she needs us to pick her up," I say.

Ally texts Katie back and forth several times.

"She says that her mother is trying something on in a store at the mall, and she isn't sure how much longer they'll be. She wants to know if she can just have someone drop her off at our house later and will we be there?"

"That's fine with me. Tell her that we're going home from here and will be there the rest of the evening. We might stop at Hardee's for dinner on the way home or something."

They text back and forth a few times. Ally looks up from her phone and says, "She said that she'll have to go home and pack her things for the weekend, and then will have someone drop her off at our house. She'll let me know when she's headed out our way. Let's go get something to eat, I'm about starved."

Ally and I jump into the car and drive away. I drive past Hardee's, opting instead for a little diner a little closer to home. I'm not in the mood for fast food, and Ally agrees. It will be good to have dinner together again. Not quite like last night, for sure, but a nice dinner.

On the way, Ally reaches over and places her hand on my bare leg, just at the hem of my shorts, and rubs my thigh. I look over at her and she smiles at me, continues rubbing, and then leans back and closes her eyes, enjoying the ride. I look at her and think how lucky I am to have a sister like Ally. She is so gorgeous, so sexy, and so mine, and I'm going to make the best of this for as long as it lasts. She is such a good fuck.

We reach the diner and go inside and order our dinner. We talk a while, mostly about the evening and weekend to follow.

"Do you have any regrets that Hunter isn't coming over?" I ask her.

"Not really, I mean it would have been fun, I think, but I get carried away with him and do stupid things."

"But, honestly, you do like fucking him, don't you?"

"Honestly, yes. He is a good fuck, but he's not worth losing you over."

"Did you ever hear back from him? Like, why he wasn't at practice today or anything about tonight?"

"No, he never replied to my last text when I told him I didn't want him to come over. He didn't send anything after that, and I didn't get to talk with him at practice since he wasn't there today. I don't really care anyway."

"Yeah, you need a break from him."

"Yeah, I do. I want to be with you and Katie tonight, that will be fun enough, believe me."

"What all do you two have planned, anyway?"

"Not much, really; but that doesn't mean we wont have a good time."

"I'm sure we will."

We continue eating and leave for home, stopping along the way at a little store. I go inside and get a case of cold beer to take home. I know the clerk, so he doesn't even ask for ID. I go out to the car, put the beer in the trunk and head out. It only takes about fifteen minutes to get home. When we arrive I get the beer out of the back and take it to the pool house and put it in the refrigerator. Then we go to our rooms to get ready for tonight. We also have to clean up around the house a bit, but not too much.

I sit in a chair by the pool, wearing only my board shorts. Ally comes back, staring at her phone.

"Well, I heard from Hunter. He insists that he come over for the weekend. He says we invited him and he's coming over anyway."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him to stay the fuck away."

"What do we do if he comes over anyway? It would be just like him to come anyway. He's such a jerk off."

"I don't know, but I don't think he will. He isn't that stupid, I don't think, anyway."

"Have you heard anything else from Katie?"

"Nothing. I'll send her a message and see whats up."

Ally takes out her phone and gives Katie a text. They text back and forth for several minutes.

"She's on her way home from the mall now, but her mother got called into work and wont be able to drive her out here. She says she'll check with her dad or Keith, but one way or another she's getting a ride out here, she says."

"Tell her that we can come back into town after her if she needs a ride."

"OK," Ally says as she sends Katie another text. A couple messages at least go back and forth. Ally looks at me smiling from ear to ear.

"Whats that smile about?" I ask her.

"Nothing much, just that Katie said that Keith may be bringing her out. He's home and said he would. She wants to know if we could invite him to stay."

"Fine with me if its OK with you, but by the look on your face, I'd say you're fine with him coming over."

"Is it OK with you if he does?"

"Sure, he'll be OK, I just want some of you too."

Ally texts Katie back.

"She wants to know if they need to stop and get some beer or anything. She says that Keith can drink some beer."

"Tell her they can bring another case if they want to, and some snacks. Whatever they want to eat is fine with me. We can order some pizza later on."

After texting Katie, Ally says, "She said they'll stop and get some beer and snacks on the way out, and that Keith is bringing some weed."

"This should be some party," I reply.

"Yeah, with Keith here too it could get very interesting. They should be here in an hour and a half or so, so that would be around eight or eight thirty. What do you want to do while we wait?"

"Why don't we go for a swim and just hand out by the pool until they get here."

"Sure, I'll go get my suit, or would you rather skinny dip?"

"Hmmm, skinny dipping sounds good to me. Let's do it."

Ally and I go outside by the pool. I go into the pool house and grab a couple of beers for us and take them to the chairs where Ally has dropped the towels. I sit a glass in the cup holder on her chair, and one in mine, and sit back. I pop the top off the beers and take a swig of mine, and ally does the same with hers. We just relax for a while, drinking our beers.

"Ready to get in the water?" Ally asks.

"Sure, why not," I reply.

Ally stands up and starts undressing. I stand there watching her undress, which is one of my favorite pass times. She takes off her top, bra, shorts, and slides her bikini underwear down her legs and steps out of them.

"What are you waiting on, Ry?"

With that, I stand and drop my board shorts and boxers in one swipe. We're both standing looking at each others nude bodies, when I notice my cock starting to respond to the beautiful sight before me. Ally runs and jumps in the water, and I go in after her. The water feels great after a hot day of practice, and we just play around for a long time. We really have a good time together in the pool, nothing sexual at all, just enjoying each other's company. Being together in the pool nude with each other just seems so natural at the moment. We've become so much more comfortable with each other over the past three days, and really enjoy spending time together, even when we aren't having sex. Neither of us want this to be a purely sexual relationship anyway, and playing around the way we are, having fun with each other, is a good step in that direction.

I dunk her a couple times, she splashes me, we chase each other, acting like a couple of middle schoolers, but we're having a good time. She splashes me good in the face and takes off swimming away from me. Ally is a much better swimmer than me, but I soon catch her. I take my time, though, so I can watch that luscious ass sticking up out of the water as she swims away. I catch her by the foot, and pull her back to me. I turn her around, look into her eyes, move my lips toward hers to the point where they are just about to touch. I lick my lips seductively as I near her lips. She has quite a provocative look on her face, so I reach up and grab her head and dunk her again, holding her under the water for a couple of seconds before letting her back up

"Hey, that wasn't fair, Ry, I thought you were going to kiss me or something."

"That'll teach you to splash and run!"

Ally jumps at me, throws her arms around my head, and pulls me in for a long kiss.

"Thanks for being the best brother ever, Ry."

"You're turning out to be a pretty good sister, too, Ally," I respond.

The two of us climb out of the water together, and walking up to the deck chairs, see Hunter standing there.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask.

Hunter appears to be somewhat inebriated. He's slurring his words a little, and his face is bright red, like he's been drinking for a while.

"I thought I was coming to a party, but I see that it's a private brother - sister nude party," he says while looking at each of us, nude, standing in front of him.


"You were uninvited to the party, ass hole," Ally yells at Hunter, who just stares back at her, gawking at her nude body. "Get the fuck out of here!"

"Aw, come on, let me stay a while, I ain't fucking hurting anything," Hunter replies while stumbling forward, and falling onto Ally and grabbing her ass. I reach out and pull him off her, he turns and almost falls flat on his face. I grab him and hold him up. The last thing I want is for him to fall and hurt himself or something. I don't need this to explain to the parents when they get back.

Ally grabs a towel and wraps it around herself, showing a little modesty, which is not a natural thing for her to do.

Hunter is way too drunk to leave; hell, he can barely stand up, and I can't figure out how he even drove over here. I start walking him over to a chair as he reaches down and takes hold of my cock. "Please let me stay, Ryan. I wont hurt anything. We'll have a good time," he says while leaning his face into mine. His hand is still wrapped around my cock, and his lips so near mine I can feel his warm breath and smell the alcohol, which is very strong. Hunter presses his lips to mine, and while kissing me, strokes my cock. I know I should break the kiss, but I linger. He slides his tongue into my mouth, and I slide my tongue into his. He reaches around me with his other hand and begins feeling my bare ass. My cock starts getting harder and he continues stroking me. I remove his hand from my cock as I break the kiss, and lead him over to one of the chairs and let him sit down.

"Why don't you just let me stay? He asks, slurring his words.

"Ally doesn't want you here, and neither do I."

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers