L'il Sis Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

"You act like yo want me to stay! Yeah, I know, you want Ally all to yourself, I knew you two had something going on," he says, barely able to get the words out.

"I was looking forward to being with you guys tonight, and Katie, too. I thought we would all have a good time together. I thought you were my friends," he slurred. "Can't I stay for a while?" he asks.

Ally looks at me with a "What the fuck do we do now?" look on her face. Hunter falls back into the chair, looking like he is about to pass out.

"I brought beer with me like I said I would. It's in the car if you want it."

"We could use the beer, and he certainly doesn't need any more, not now, anyway. What do you think, Ally?" I ask her.

"I think you should get the beer out of his car, just to protect him if nothing else. Maybe he'll just sleep it off for a while. Maybe we could get him inside on the couch or something. By the way you kissed him, maybe the two of you could get it on later."

I don't respond to her comment about me and Hunter getting it on later. "I'll get the beer out of his car, and when I come back we can get him inside."

I go out to Hunters car, and find about half a case of Bud in the back seat, along with several empties on the floor of his car. I get the case and carry it inside. When I get to the pool area, I see Ally sitting beside Hunter, trying to talk to him. Hunter has his eyes on Ally, looking her over. The towel comes up very high on her legs, and is now open, exposing her tits and pussy to Hunter, and I'm sure Hunter is getting his eyes full. Hell, what does it matter anyway? He has fucked her a couple of times and has seen all she has to offer. I take the beer I the pool house and put it in the refrigerator, along with the beer I bought. I grab and open two bottles and carry them outside.

As I walk out, Hunter is trying to kiss Ally, and has his hands on her thighs, with one hand rubbing her pussy. Ally has spread her legs to allow him access. I watch them for a couple of minutes. He is kissing her and rubbing her, begging her to let him stay. Other than allowing him to rub on her, Ally seems to be trying to resist his kissing.

"I really don't want you here, Hunter," I hear Ally saying to him.

"Yeah, that's what you said, but I don't understand why. You were alright the other day when we were together. I thought you liked me, Allyson. I really thought you liked me," Hunter continues while at the same time continuing to rub her pussy and trying to kiss her. "I really thought you liked me. I'm sorry I treated you the way I did, I really like you, Ally."

After he says that, Hunter falls back in the chair, passed out I think. I give Ally a beer and she chugs about half of it at one time. She looks up at me and says, "He really is pitiful, Ry, and I think he's sorry for the way he treated me. I don't know what to do with him."

"Lets get him inside and put him on the couch in the TV room and see what happens."

I lean down and take Hunter by the arm and pull him forward, place his arm around my neck and pull him up. Ally gets on the other side of him, steadies him, and together we get him through the sliding doors into the TV room. I notice Hunter has one hand on Ally's bare ass. I let him slide down on the couch, and discover that he has ahold of Ally's towel, which comes off of her as he falls onto the couch. Now we are both standing naked in front of Hunter. "Looks like this is going to be one hell of a party," he says, reaching up and rubbing Ally's pussy just before he closes his eyes and falls asleep on the couch. I get an afghan and cover him, and pull his shoes off so he doesn't get shit all over the couch. "He looks fine, let's go back outside," I say to Ally.

We go back outside and sit on a lounge chair, and finish our beers. Ally leans back into me so that her back is against my chest. I wrap my arms around her and place one hand on her tit and the other, still holding my beer, rests on her pussy.

"He is totally wasted," I say to Ally.

"I wonder why he got so drunk? He seemed like he was really hurt that I told him he wasn't wanted at the party. I feel sorry for him, Ry."

"Yeah, me too. I don't think he has many friends, from what I can tell, anyway; But he's still an ass hole."

"Yeah, he is. Maybe he'll sleep it off and just go on home."

"That's a nice thought, but I don't think we're finished with him for the night. We'll see. He probably told his parents he's staying her tonight, so they wont be looking for him to come home."

"Yeah, I think we have him for the rest of the night. We'll just see how things go," I say, taking a final chug of my beer. "I'm going to get a cooler and bring some beer out here," I say as I get up. Ally follows me into the pool house. As we enter, Ally comes up behind me, presses her nude body against mine while hugging me tightly from behind. "I really don't want him here tonight, Ry. I wish he hadn't come over."

"I know, Ally, but he's here now. We'll just keep an eye on him, that's all."

I turn, facing Ally, and pull her in for a deep kiss, while dropping my hands to her ass. "I could never get tired of feeling your ass, Ally. God I love feeling you."

Ally drops her hand to my cock, strokes it a couple of times and says, "And I could never get tired of feeling your cock, especially when its inside me."

I pull Ally close so I can feel her breasts pressing against my chest, kiss her again, and drop my hands to her ass cheeks. I massage them lightly as I slide my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues meet and I lick the inside of her mouth while increasing the pressure on her ass. Ally reaches down and grabs my hard cock and begins stroking it, very slowly at first, but gradually increasing speed as I kiss her harder and increase the pressure of my hands on her ass, finding her hole and rubbing it with my finger. Ally leans back into my hand while stroking my cock, holding it tighter.

Not letting go of my cock, Ally lies back on the bench behind us and pulls me down on top of her, lining my cock up with her pussy, and pulls me into her. I enter her all the way as Ally spreads her legs wide. I push in as far as I can and feel my balls rub against her ass as I thrust in and out of her. I pull her legs high and over my shoulders as I continue driving my cock into her cunt.

"Oh god, Ry, that feels so fucking good. Fuck me, brother."

I increase the speed and force of my fuck, harder and harder I drive into her, all the while she continues telling me to fuck her harder. I look down at her tits as they bounce with each thrust, I watch her firm abdomen tighten as she lifts up to meet my cock coming down, deep down into her cunt. I look at her face, eyes closed, mouth pulled back as she enjoys my cock penetrating her pussy. She has that, "fuck me" look on her face, and I can tell she is enjoying this as much as I am. I continue fucking my sister, driving my cock into her and looking at her nude body spread out underneath me. I feel her calves as I hold her legs on my shoulders to gain better access to her pussy. I can hear the sound of my cock ramming her hole, and her moaning as the fucking brings her close to climax.

"Yes, yes, yes," is all she can get out as I continue driving my hard cock into her pussy. I push in and hold it there a few seconds, just feeling the warmth of her cunt surrounding my hardness. "Keep fucking, Ry, fuck me harder," Ally cries out, begging me to continue fucking her, which I do.

"You are so beautiful Ally. You look so good when I'm fucking you," I tell her as I continue driving my cock in and out of her.

"OH god, Ry, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. God, you are making me cum, brother," Ally says over and over. I feel her pussy contracting around my cock, milking my sperm out of my balls. As she cries out in ecstasy one final time, I feel her cum on my cock, which then drives me over the edge as I begin shooting my sperm into her cunt. Five shots of sperm fill her pussy as I slow down and eventually pull out of her. When I do so, Ally leans forward and takes my cock into her mouth. I feel her tongue licking the head, then the underside of my cock, and then back to the head. She sucks it clean, pulling her mouth off my cock with an audible "pop."

"That tastes so good, Ry. I love the taste of cum."

"That feels so good, Ally. God, you are so beautiful."

I lean into her and hold her in my arms for a couple of minutes.

"Let's jump in the pool to clean off," Ally says.

I take Ally's hand and lead her out to the pool, and we both jump in. I hold her close, looking into her eyes, admiring her beauty. Just then I hear the sliding door open, look up, and see Keith and Katie standing in the doorway.

"What the fuck happened to Hunter?" Katie asks as she steps closer to the pool.

"He showed up totally drunk and angry that I uninvited him to the party, and then sorta passed out," Ally replies.

"No shit?" Keith asks.

"No shit," Ally replies. "Ry and I carried him inside and put him on the couch. There wasn't much else we could do."

"It looks like the two of you have already started the party," Katie says, apparently noticing that Ally and I are both nude, and seeing the empties scattered on the deck of the pool.

"Yeah, we've been partying all evening, why don't you and Keith join us?" Ally says.

Ally swims over to the ladder and climbs out of the pool. If they didn't know she was naked before, they sure do now. She motions for me to come out, but I'm a little hesitant. I've never been nude in front of anyone else, other than Ally and some guys in the shower; and NEVER in front of Katie, but I think, "What the hell," and follow Ally up the ladder.

Now Ally and I are standing in front of Keith and Katie, both nude. I look at Katie and notice her eyes are glued to my crotch, and I notice that Keith is looking Ally over closely, too.

"Why don't you put the beer and snacks in the pool house and join us?" Ally asks.

"Sure, that sounds great," Katie replies. "Ryan, do you want me to model my new suit for you?"

"God yes, please do. Ally has told me all about it, and I really want to see you in it," I reply.

"Is it OK if I just come out like the two of you?" Keith asks. "I didn't bring a suit along, left it at the house, sorta accidentally."

Ally walks over to Keith, leans forward and kisses him on the cheek, and says, "I prefer you come out without it anyway, Keith."

Keith and Katie walk toward the pool house with the beer and snacks.

"Bring out some beer for the cooler, and some snacks, Keith," Ally yells as they disappear into the pool house.

Ally walks over to me, places her hands on my hips, facing me, and asks, "Well, brother, our guests have arrived. What are the rules for this evening?"

"Well, we're both here," I say, "and we both know there's going to be a lot of sex, so, like you said before, let's just go with the flow."

"You won't get upset if something happens with Keith and me?"

"Not if you don't get upset if something happens between me and Katie. Deal?'

"Deal," Ally replies, pulling me in for a kiss. She leans forward and whispers in my ear, "I loved fucking you in the pool house, and if anything happens tonight, remember that your're my number one man, Ry."

"And you're my number one woman, Ally."

It seems weird standing in the back yard beside the pool, naked, kissing my sister. I never would have imagined this in my wildest dreams; and to be doing it in front of other people, another brother and sister even.

As Ally and I break our embrace, Keith and Katie come out of the pool house. Katie is wearing her bikini, and looks as stunning as Ally said she looked.

"God, you look great in that suit, Katie," I say to her. "You look absolutely amazing." I can't stop looking at her. Her suit barely covers her tits, and she must have got a Brazilian wax as Ally said she was going to do, because the bottom of her suit barely covers her slit, and there is no visible pubic hair to be seen. Her tits are large, but not obscenely large. They look great on her. She has long, black hair that falls down over her shoulders. She has a perfect hourglass figure. Her waist narrows, her abs are hard, not any excess on her at all. Her hips are perfectly curved and her legs are long and slender. Being from Jamaica, she is dark complected, or more of a medium dark complexion, and she's beautiful.

"I think he likes you in that suit," Ally says to Katie, nodding at my cock, which is now growing hard as I look at these two beautiful women in front of me.

Maybe it was the beer, or just the moment, but I drop my hand to my cock and rub it a couple of times and say, "Yeah, I really do like you in that suit, Katie, you're just as beautiful as Ally said you would be wearing that. You are a beautiful woman."

"Thank you, Ryan," Katie says while turning around. "How do you like the back side?" she asks. The back is like Ally's suit, just a thin cord running up between her ass cheeks, joining another thin cord coming around her waist and tied in a small bow. Her ass looks terrific, perfectly shaped and very tight. It's nice and round, shapely but not fat at all. She looks a little heavy clothed, but in that suit I can tell there's no excess weight on her. Every ounce is perfectly placed on this woman. God, I can't wait to get that suit off of her, and to think that if things go well, I'll be fucking that beauty before the night's over.

Just then Keith steps out from behind Katie, and he's not wearing a suit. The way they walked out together, Keith was behind her and had his hands on her waist. As he steps out from behind Katie, I see that Ally was not exaggerating at all when she described him. Holy Mother of God, this guy is awesome. I mean, I'm not gay or anything, but if I were, I'd go for this guy. He is beautiful, with a boyish face. He's darker than Katie, much darker. His hair is in dread locks, falling down almost to his eyes in the front. I don't particularly like dreadlocks, but they look great on him. I'm usually intimidated by guys like him, but as Ally said, he seems so gentle in his words and actions. His eyes are dark brown, and beautiful. His lips are thick, and he has a slight grin on his face. His body is smooth and hairless, except for the hair on his head, underarms, and a small patch of pubes just above his cock. His abdomen is cut, but not overly muscular. His waist is thin, maybe a 26 inch waist, and his legs are muscular, but not overbearing. He has a perfect body, in my mind. He is all man, but seems to have a quiet, boyish air about him. Ally wasn't exaggerating about his cock, either. He's not hard, maybe a little excited looking at Ally and Katie, but his cock, barely erect, hangs at least nine inches. No fucking kidding, at least nine inches. It's so black. I've never seen a black cock before. It's circumcised, but is also about twice as thick as mine. The fact that we are both circumcised is the only things similar between his cock and mine, other than we have both fucked my sister.

Ally looks at Keith and back at me, like she is asking my permission or approval. I smile and nod at her, and she walks over to Keith, kisses him on the cheek, grabs him around the waist, and invites him for a swim. He puts his arm around her waist as they walk to the pool and jump in.

I stand there looking at Katie, who says, "Shall we?" and we both jump in the pool with Keith and Ally.

I feel much better in the pool, because with the water covering us, Keith and I are equals. I have never seen a cock that huge, and wonder how Ally ever took it in her pussy or in her ass.

Ally and Keith are playing around with each other, and I notice his hand on her ass. Her hands are under the water, and I can only imagine what they're doing.

"Katie," Ally shouts, "I dare you to take off that swim suit!" Ally yells from across the pool. "Yeah, sis, take it off, there's no need for you to be wearing a suit when none of us are," Keith shouts.

Katie looks at me, and slowly reaches behind her back and unties the cord holding her top, which barely covers her massive, but perfectly shaped tits. Slowly she releases the top and pulls it off. Those beautiful tits are staring right at me now. Hr nipples are hard, and sticking right out at me. When she releases her top, the tits don't drop much at all. They are large, but not too large. She looks beautiful.

"Nice," is all that I can say as Katie stands, looking at me, revealing her tits for the first time.

"Thanks," she replies.

"The bottoms, too," Ally shouts across the pool, seeming anxious to get this party underway.

Katie reaches behind her back, struggling to untie the cord holding the bottom of her suit up. "Could you give me some help, Ryan?" she asks.

"Sure," I reply as I walk over behind her. I reach down and see that the cord is in a knot. I mess with it a while, all the time looking at the top of her ass sticking out of the water. Her skin is flawless, and glimmering with the pool lighting, and the moon starting to appear in the darkness. I mess with the cord and finally get it untied, and pull the bottom of her suit off, revealing the beauty of her ass as she is now as naked as the rest of us.

Katie turns around, looks at me and asks, "Would you kiss me, Ryan? I've waned to kiss you for a long time, you know."

I lean in and give Katie a gentle kiss, and then release her. She looks at me for only a couple of seconds and says, "I think we can do better than that," and she presses her lips to mine again. Katie's hands go around my neck, pulling my face to hers, as she presses her tits against my chest. Those massive tits are now pressed firmly against me, and I can feel the nipples poking me in the chest. God this feels great.

I bring my hands up and put them around Katie's waist, letting them rest just above her ass, and hold her tight, as she slips her tongue into my mouth. I slide my tongue into her mouth as I let my hands drop lower, under the water, where they now rest on her firm ass cheeks. God, this woman is a great kisser, I think as she continues kissing me hard.

"Chicken fight," Ally yells.

"Hell, yes," I reply.

Keith lifts Ally up on his shoulders. She wraps her legs back under his muscular arms, and he reaches up and places his hands on her upper thighs. They look ready to take us on.

I get down under the water, place my head between Katie's legs, and come up out of the water with Katie on my shoulders. I reach up and grab her thighs, just below her pussy, and she pulls her knees tight around my neck, and tucks her feet back under my arms.

We walk toward each other, and Ally and Katie go at it. They are fighting each other with a determination not to lose. Katie pushes Ally back, and she leans back, causing Keith to almost stumble. In the process, Keith leans back and his cock comes up out of the water. He must really like this game, because his cock is coming to attention, sticking up out of the water. They regain their balance and come back at us.

As Ally and Katie battle it out, I almost lose my balance and fall back a couple of steps. Keith takes the advantage and comes at us with me off balance. Ally grabs Katie and then pushes her back again, causing her to lose balance on my shoulders. I reach up to steady her, and find my fingers buried in her pussy. I pull them out immediately, and attack Keith and Ally. Katie gives Ally a strong push and she leans back. Katie goes after her again. Keith reaches out with a foot and tries to trip me up. I stumble a little, and then fall forward against him. Ally and Katie embrace on top, holding us up as I fall into Keith. His now hard cock flips up and is now resting against mine as Katie and Ally battle it out on top. I don't think Keith is even aware of his cock pressing against mine, as his eyes are looking at Ally and Katie.

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers