L'il Sis Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
935 Followers

I pull back hard and Katie pulls Ally forward. Keith loses his balance and Ally comes tumbling forward, head first into the water. During the chicken fight we somehow made our way to a more shallow part of the pool, with the water now coming about crotch level. Katie is still on my shoulders, Ally is in the pool, and Keith is standing there with his cock exposed, sticking straight out.

Ally walks over to Keith as Katie says, "Allyson, I dare you to suck Keith."

Keith looks at Ally, who takes his cock, pulls it up out of the water, leans down, and starts sucking it right in front of all of us. My cock gets hard as I watch Ally suck Keith. Keith places his hands on Ally's head and moves her up and down on his cock. She is only taking about a third of his length now, but she told me she could get it all, so this I want to see.

Katie drops down off my shoulders and is now standing next to me. I drop my hand to her ass and begin feeling her up as we both stare at Ally sucking Keith's monster cock.

"That's it, suck that cock, baby, suck that cock," Keith instructs Ally, who continues sucking. Ally pulls Keith's cock out of her mouth and licks the underside from his balls to the tip, which is a good ten inches now, maybe more. She takes the head back into her mouth and sucks on it, while moving her hand to his balls, rubbing them while she sucks him off. I'm mesmerized watching her suck him, and begin rubbing Katie's ass more firmly.

Keith moves him and Ally over to the side of the pool and jumps out of the water, and then sits on the side of the pool with his legs spread wide and his feet hanging in the water. His cock is standing straight up. He pulls Ally over, and she goes down on him again, this time taking his entire length into her mouth and throat. I guess this is what they mean by "deep throating," because his entire length is in her mouth. Ally goes up and down on him several times as Keith guides her with his hands on her head. Keith is constantly looking down at Ally as though they are the only two in the pool. Ally continues sucking Keith, moving a bit faster on his cock.

I'm getting so fucking turned on by this that I turn Katie towards me and press my mouth on hers. Katie is a bit turned on as well, as she begins kissing me hard, dropping her hands to my cock. She runs her hand along the length of my erection, and pulls it up against her pussy, rubbing her pussy with the tip of my cock. I move in closer to her and am now kissing her hard and feeling her tits, which feel awesome. They are so large and firm. While I can get one hand over Ally's tits, a hand will barely cover the top of Katie's tit. They feel so fucking great.

I look over at Keith, and he's now bucking his hips against Ally's face as she continues sucking him off.

Katie is still pressing the head of my cock against her pussy, and finally guides it home. Now, my sister is sucking Keith and I have my cock buried inside Katie's pussy. I thrust up into Katie, and am in her all the way now. I start fucking her harder as she continues kissing me and biting my lips.

"OH god, Ryan, yes, fuck me," Katie whispers.

I start driving my cock into Katie while we're standing in the pool. I look over and Keith has both hands on the back of Ally's head, pulling her face down hard on his cock, and she is still taking it all into her mouth. He looks over at me and just smiles, as he sees me fucking his sister.

Katie suggests that we get out of the pool and move to a chair where we will be more comfortable. I pull out of her and lead her over to the ladder. She gets out ahead of me, and I have her ass right in my face as she climbs up. I stop her on the second step, reach up and spread her ass cheeks, and let my tongue taste her ass for the first time. Katie sticks her ass back into my face as I bury my tongue deep inside her hole, lapping away at her ass. I suck on her ass, lick it, then slap her ass gently as she continues out of the pool. She walks over to the lounge chair, leans back onto is, spreads her legs, and opens her arms to me. I lean forward, kiss her hard, and then enter her wet pussy again.

"Awww, yes, that feels good, Ryan. Pick up where you left off."

I start fucking Katie again, and look over and see Ally still sucking Keith. As Katie and I continue fucking, Keith and Ally get the same idea, and come up out of the water and take the lounge chair next to us. Keith lies down in the chair and Ally mounts him from the top. I watch as his cock enters her and she lowers herself onto him. She starts riding up and down on Keith, who is now playing with her tits, as I continue fucking Katie. We continue this when Ally shouts, "Time to switch partners!"

As if well rehearsed, Ally gets off of Keith and Katie gets up from under me, and they trade places. I watch closely as Katie walks over to her brother, leans over and begins sucking Ally's pussy juice off his cock. Ally does the same to me. She drops down on her knees and takes my cock into her mouth, sucking Katie's juice off my cock. Ally then lies back on the lounge chair and pulls be down on top of her, taking my cock into her pussy, places her hands on my ass and pulls me all the way into her.

Katie is riding up and down on Keith's cock while he is feeling her tits. Brother and sister fucking each other, and it is an awesome sight. They are both stunningly good looking, and it is a real turn on watching them fuck each other.

Keith looks over at us fucking on the lounge chair, and seems to be thinking the same thing. Two brothers fucking their sisters. I never in my wildest dreams would think this would ever happen.

I'm so turned on by all this I begin fucking Ally harder, driving my cock deep inside her pussy. Ally begins cussing, something she does right before she has an orgasm.

"OH, yes, fuck me Ry, fuck me hard, brother, fuck me,"

Katie is screaming the same thing as she rides her brother. Both Katie and Ally are hitting their orgasm at the same time, and by the look on his face, Keith is just about to shoot his load into his sister. I can feel the familiar sensation in my legs and balls, as they tighten and begin to release my sperm into my sister's belly.

"I'm going to cum," both Keith and I shout out at the same time. I shoot several loads into Ally as Keith does the same to Katie. Both Ally and Katie are shouting obscenities and they climax.

Katie leans forward onto Keith and kisses him as I do the same with Ally. I drive my tongue into her with my cock still inside of her. Ally squirms beneath me and whispers, "That was so fucking hot, Ry. I loved watching you fuck Katie. I'm sorry I yelled switch, but I was getting jealous with you fucking her like that. God, it made me want you even more, bro."

TomWine
TomWine
935 Followers