All Comments on 'Lilith Of Fire and Brimstone Ch. 11'

by PlasticJane

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
VERY good

why should ppl get mad at you? this just set up for a wonderfully LONG story

mistresspenelopemistresspenelopealmost 14 years ago
Why should people get angry with you.

After all, they have come to a site that is dedicated to erotica. If they didn't want to read erotic work, they should go to a different website, or maybe get out a children's magazine and read that. I love your work, thank you very much for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
thanks!

I just want to thank you for writing the Lilith of Fire and Brimstone stories. They are very good and I am reading them over and over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It's dark, a bit gory, and damning yet still very enticing. I really look forward to the rest of the series. Your works take a delightful curve away from the phallocentric stories that are so common while at the same time not coming across as a male whorification fantasy, so well done and please keep up the great work when you can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

Very good story, I cannot wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't wait to read the last two chapters.

I am a big fan of the series, very good writing and excellent erotic content. Please post the rest soon, I'm dying from the suspense.

eugene2keugene2kover 11 years ago

Yes, a set up for a wonderfully long story that ended with this very chapter, lol :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shame

What a shame it ended this way... it had real potential to become something great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous