Linda & George Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers

I told him that indeed Sandy was going to get something more than she might expect from our first meeting if I ever got my cock into her pussy after he had fucked her.

“That was very nice, George,” Linda complimented her lover. “I hope that when Sandy gets back you won’t forget to drop by and have some fun with me occasionally.” George rather surprised me when I saw him kiss my wife deeply and shake his head.

“Never, I can’t tell you how much I’ve enjoyed being with you. I still can’t believe how long it took me to ask you to let me fuck you. I certainly would have tried sooner had I known how good you feel.” I watched as her wrapped his arms around my wife and gave her another sincere and prolonged kiss that became more erotic the longer they pressed their lips and then their tongues together.

“Just don’t be a stranger,” my wife said huskily, pushing him back as his hands began moving up to her breasts once more. She stood up and went to the shower without another word, leaving George and I together again.

“Sandy will need some time to get used to being home again. And I know that the two of you will have a lot to discuss. Do you expect to have any problems convincing her that she should let you continue fucking Linda?”

“No, not really,” he said slowly shaking his head. “In fact, since she left, we’ve been talking more and more honestly. A couple of days ago I was complaining about being so horny and she as much as suggested that I should come over and keep Linda company.”

“Well, you’ve certainly been doing that. I think you’ve fucked her every day after that first couple of weeks when you were trying to get your nerve up to put the make on her. She had been telling me that she wondered what was holding you back.”

“It certainly wasn’t for lack of interest,” George grinned ruefully. “Linda has a knockout bod, and those tits of hers……” He let his words trail off without completing the sentence, but I knew what he meant. Every man that had fucked her showed the same appreciation for my wife’s endowments – and the hot pussy that loved to be filled with a throbbing hard dick and equally hot cum. “I hope you won’t be disappointed with Sandy,” he finally continued. “You can tell she hasn’t got much in the way of tits, they’re a 34A, but she loves to fuck.”

I was hoping that our conversation would lead to this discussion. I wanted to know more about my neighbor. I had already guessed that much of the bosom she projected in the t-shirts and tight shorts she liked to wear was courtesy of the Hong Kong rubber factories. Most of the Oriental ladies – and Sandy was Korean, despite the name she used now - I knew were less endowed than most American women, and certainly less than Linda’s 42DD’s. George had confirmed it now. I listened carefully as he went on.

Two days later, Linda was surprised when Sandy herself came over by herself. We expected it would take more time for her to settle in once again. She came bearing an invitation to join them the following night for a ‘celebration’ as she called it. Knowing Sandy often mixed up English words, Linda questioned her until she realized it was a party. No food was involved – at least not beyond snacks, but there would be plenty for everyone to drink and no worries about the baby. Sandy had gotten another lady to sit for the child that night, so we would be all by ourselves I don’t know what else was discussed, but I remember that Linda told me it would be a ‘everyday casual clothing’ affair. There was no need to dress. I liked the sound of that, expecting to see both Linda and Sandy in their usual provocative (at least to males) dress. Linda also learned to her surprise that George had told her about his exploits with Linda. She hadn’t expected that, or the reaction that Sandy had to what she had been told. Sandy had been surprised, but highly interested in what had passed between Linda and her husband, George. She also was surprised when Sandy told her that George had told her that she, Sandy, had to be ‘nice’ to me because Linda had given her man all the comforts of home while she had been away.

“Perhaps tomorrow night,” she told Linda, “I can be nice to your husband while you are nice to George.”

That had totally flabbergasted Linda. She knew that some of the ladies in the area were what one would call wanton, but she had never suspected that Sandy would be one of them. Linda had to wonder if she too would get that reputation if we continued to have frequent ‘guests’ from out of town. I had to assure her that, as long as she conducted herself like a lady – as she had in the past – it was unlikely anyone would pay attention to our swinging friends’ comings and goings.

Surprising to me was Sandy’s willingness to exchange the privileges of married life with me. I would have never suspected that the almost miniscule four foot eight woman would be interested in me. I towered over her by at least a foot and a half besides being more than 90 pounds heavier than she. She looked so fragile – and yet so lovely. Her silky black hair was cut in a becoming, short hair style that emphasized her golden skin tones and the black eyes that always showed a hint of mischief. As I thought about the possibilities, I wondered if her 34-22-34 frame could support the hammering I knew I would love to give her. I could almost visualize it, and it made me hard to think about the possibilities.

The next evening came too slowly for both Linda and I. Linda had been primping all afternoon, getting ready for her meeting with George. She had me trim the edges of her heart-shaped muff once more to make it absolutely smooth, did her nails, had her hair done, and all the other rigmarole women go through to make themselves attractive to their men. I was almost jealous when I thought of how George was going to receive the greatest gift I could give him tonight – my wife.

I know that I must have looked shocked when Sandy opened the door to their home and invited us in. She looked beautiful! I had only seen her once before in the kimono that she favored when she was alone, and it had been a sight that I would remember for a long time. Now, here she was once more, as ravishingly lovely as I could ever have hoped. The lime green kimono set her complexion off perfectly and the silk like material hugged every curve. I couldn’t resist bending forward and kissing her lips lightly. George smiled. Looking around, I was also surprised at the refurnishing she had done to their home. Gone were most of the furniture items we were used to, replace by the more traditional Korean furnishings in the living room. But that wasn’t where she led us. We went down the stairs to the basement, an area George always claimed was his ‘playpen’. What I saw there really made me wonder about what kind of lifestyle George and Sandy had been living. A king-sized bed dominated the center of the room, which was filled with the softest strumming of musical instruments. A television set and VCR took up most of the area at the foot of the bed. The floor was covered with a carpet so thickly padded that it felt like your feet sank to the ankles as you walked. Throughout the room, loveseats and couches were scattered with no apparent pattern.

“I didn’t dare tell you before,” George laughed, comfortable in his own domain. “Sandy and I have been swingers for years.” He put his arm around Linda’s waist and continued. “As soon as I got Linda,” he said, looking down at my wife who was as astonished as I,” I knew that we had to include the both of you in our lifestyle. I hope I haven’t shocked you too much, Earl, but I just had to wait until I saw your reaction to my fucking Linda the first time. If you hadn’t reacted as you did, we could never have had this party to celebrate your entry into our circle of friends. Now you know why I call this my playpen. I wanted to tell you the last time I was over, but Sandy said not too until she had tried you out.”

Sandy moved around in front of me and put her arms around me, looking up with eyes that were as full of mischief as any I had ever seen.

“George has been wanting Linda ever since you moved in here, “she said in that soft, breathy voice that added even more to her sex appeal. “He told me all about fucking her that same day and wanted to tell you, but I told him that it was my turn first. Do you mind?”

“Not at all,” I said, looking down at her. I ran my hands over her shoulders and down her arms before pulling her closer. “I’ve always wondered what you were hiding under this kimono, now I get to see.”

“I hope you won’t be disappointed,” she said softly. She took my hands and place one inside the fold of material covering her chest. I was surprised to find a hard nipple over the lemon-sized breast. Nothing was in the way of my exploration. “I’m not big, like Linda,” she said, her breath becoming even soft and sibilant as my thumb and index finger tightened slightly on her nipple. I felt her hands moving from my back to between us, then sliding lower and lower until she was cupping my crotch. “Oh, so big!” she said with a complimentary smile. “I like big ones.” She took my hand and led me to one of the leather covered sofa in the room, pulling me down beside her as she sat. I looked over my shoulder to discover George wasn’t wasting his time. He was already peeling Linda’s blouse off her shoulders as he kissed her. His hands were on her butt, pulling her against his obvious erection. Linda was already unbuckling his belt.

Sandy giggled as I pulled her closer with one arm and slid my other hand once more into the folds of the kimono. I stopped that by kissing her as I gave her breasts the attention they deserved. I could feel her pressing her chest against my hand, urging me on as I explored her mouth with my tongue.

Whatever else people may say about Oriental women, they know how to kiss. Her tongue met mine, circled and then jabbed deep into my mouth as our mouths melded. We held that pose for a moment before I felt her tiny hand creep into my lap and squeeze my now throbbing cock. I held the waistband of my trousers while she unzipped my fly and reached for my staff. She had to bend it to get it out of the fly, but I didn’t mind. It was already so hard I didn’t believe it could be broken.

Pushing me back against the end of the couch, she pulled her legs up until she was between mine. Her hand grip around my cock was only slightly less than the diameter and very comfortable. With a final look of enjoyment, I saw her head go down and felt her tongue swipe the length of my throbbing manhood. She used her other to fish my balls from my trousers and cradled them gently as her mouth descended to cover my engorged blood suffused knob. I could tell it was a strain, but she pressed her face deeper and deeper into my crotch until I felt her nose touch my belly above my shaved pubic bone.

“Oh, so good!” she said, lifting her head slightly. My pre-cum made a thin web between her lips and my cock head. “You are ready to give me what I want.” With that pronouncement her head went back down and began bobbing up and down in a manner that left me curling my toes inside my shoes and holding her lovely head with its soft bonnet of hair gently behind the crown. I wanted to push it down to devour my cock as she had the first time, but I also knew that most women resented that. It was better to let them take what they wanted.

I looked over to where Linda was kneeling between George’s legs. His 8 inches of manhood was throbbing against his belly before she pulled it down and, with both hands behind his thighs, pulled his full length into her mouth. Practice had certainly made perfect, I mused.

Sandy’s ministrations were getting too close to the trigger, and I didn’t want to waste that first, always hardest shot of cum. There would be plenty of time for that later. Regretfully I pulled her up along my torso until we were once again face to face. I kissed her once again, passionately, before she put an elbow in my chest, rested her chin on her cupped hand, and with a look of petulance asked, “You don’t like?”

“Of course I do, Sandy, but we’ve got all night for that, haven’t we? Besides, I still want to see what you’ve got beneath this kimono.

With a soft giggle, Sandy stood up and opened the kimono wide. She was totally nude beneath it and WOW! – what a body!> I had admired it clothed before, of course, but she was perfect, right down to the perfectly groomed black muff whose feathery hairs were combed to perfection except for a slight drop or so of what looked like cum in the lowest part of her pubic pelt. “I’m sorry, “ she said as I combed my fingers through it. “I am not clean. George fucked me just before you came. He was greedy today and he told me that unless he fucked me first, you might hurt me because the head of your cock is larger than his.”

“All the more reason for me to enjoy this,” I said, pulling her to me. I knew this was George testing me again, unsure if whether the first time I had ate our mixed cum out of Linda that I would do it from Sandy’s beautiful box.

I kissed her pubic pelt as she came close, but then she stopped me. “You must be like me,” she said, beginning to tug at my clothing. I certainly didn’t have a problem with that and helped her get rid of any trace of clothes before once again pulling her close, this time having her straddle my face and lower that juicy box to my lips.

“I love freshly fucked pussy,” I murmured as my tongue snaked out and began circling her labia until it moved aside giving me a view of her lovely pink inner lips. The tip of my tongue was stabbing occasionally at her already swollen clit. This was one hot lady I realized. It would be my honor and privilege to fuck her! I pulled down on her hips to give me better contact, and then began the slow tongue lashing that even Linda preferred when she wanted me to eat her cum filled pussy. Sandy was no different. I heard the hiss of her breath between her teeth as my tongue reached its full length inside her and began tickling the inside of her vagina. I could feel the muscles of her well developed box tightening around something as miniscule as my tongue. I knew then that this lady and I were going to be a sexual match made in pure lust.

I could already hear George pumping away in Linda’s treasure trove, the liquid sounds of their juices mingled with her soft moans of delight. I knew judging from the tightness of Sandy’s core muscles and the slippery sweet rivulets on my tongue that she too was enjoying the sights and sounds of her husband and my wife’s lust. She began shuttling back and forth on my face, literally washing me with her delightful pussy, opening it wide to accommodate my nose, my tongue and even my chin. I was awash in her juices and loving every second of it when she suddenly stopped.

She wiped my face with a lemon scented wet towel from the table beside the couch and then leaned forward to kiss me while sliding her hips lower on my torso. I could feel the soft, silky touch of her labia against my cockhead, then as she kissed me passionately, I felt her push her hips against me and the head of my cock sliding between those hungry lips. I was in heaven! No sooner did the ping pong ball sized head slip into her than I felt the tight muscles guarding her core close behind it. She was still only for a moment, then I felt her pushing the length of my rigid cock deeper as her mouth devoured me with gasping fervency.

She continued kissing me until I felt the knob of my cock pressed tightly against the end of her vagina. Without ever halting the luscious mouth contact, I felt he muscles tightening around my shaft, urging me deeper still. She kissed my chin as the forced me deeper into that steaming, juicy tunnel of love and sighed when her pubic bone finally pressed hard against mine.

“George told me you were big,” she sighed, “but this is wonderful. I feel so…so…” “Full” I supplied.

“Yes,” she giggled, “Full!” She pressed her hands against my chest and sat up totally impaled on my rigid cock. I could feel the muscles of that lovely twat caressing my cock, literally seeming to ripple up and down my length. I fought hard to keep from cumming immediately.

I reached up and cupped those small but beautiful breasts, gently kneading them.

“They are not so big as Linda’s,” she said in what seemed to be an apology.

“They are perfect” I told her, giving them another squeeze. “I could suck these lovelies all day long.”

“But then you couldn’t fuck me,” she giggled once more. “You are so tall! I think I like this even more!”

I don’t know how she really felt about it, but it certainly was turning my crank. Sandy had one of those lovely pussies some call a snapping pussy, and it certainly was doing a job on my libido. I wanted to spend the rest of my night right here, right in this tight little temple of love.

I looked over to where Linda and George were in a tight ball on the bed while Sandy gently posted up and down on my cock, staring between us as she used my upraised knees as a backrest, watching my swollen cock sliding slowly in and out of her lovely depths. Linda’s legs were wrapped around George’s torso and her thrusts to match his retreats were literally lifting her off the bed as she used her own strength to keep his cock in her as deeply as she could. She was moaning softly as he fucked her. His body length was just close enough that he could bow his torso just enough occasionally to take one of Linda’s breasts in his mouth, sucking it to keep the nipple hard and wanting. I loved it. Watching another man enjoy my wife, as he was, turned me on to an unbelievable degree. I knew that regardless of what I might have believed in the past that I could never give up the delight of seeing other men fuck her. I was distracted at that moment by the shuddering lady impaled on my own manhood. Sandy’s face was a mask of lust as she increased the tempo of her writhing body up and down my length. I felt her vaginal muscles tighten unbelievably around my cock, then the slick juices poured from her constricted core. It was a wonderful sensation. Despite my own vision, she had her own and she was satisfying it now.

Sandy was panting when she stretched out over me. Her perspiration slicked body was still twitching as the last vestiges of her orgasm rolled over her body and mind. I started to say something as I stroked her hair, but she silenced me with a finger over my lips.

“Sh-h-h,” she said softly. “Don’t speak. I want to lie here and feel this to the end. It is wonderful,” she continued to enthuse,” so perfect and so filling. You are a delightful partner for me.” She looked over to where my wife was reaching her own orgasm again.

“George was so excited about fucking Linda the first time and I’m happy to see his enthusiasm hasn’t faded. Did he fuck her often while I was gone?”

“After the first time, about two weeks after you left, he fucked her every day.”

She smiled. “And you don’t mind?”

“Not at all. In fact I was hoping that you would allow him to continue as often as he likes. He was more concerned about whether I would want to fuck you.”

“And….?”

“I would like for us to meet as often as you feel the need for sex,” I told her honestly. “I’ve never had a woman any tighter than you, and I want to continue our friendship as often as you want me.”

She kissed my chin. Still lying on me, impaled as she was, it was as far as she could reach. “That will be often,” she murmured. “Right now, I want you to put your mouth on me, that is so delightful. I had such a delightful orgasm when you put your tongue inside me.”

“You will never lack for that experience,” I told her pulling her body higher. Just before she closed her thighs around my head, I was George push one more into my wife as she bent low over the bed. I wondered then how often I would see this in the future. Regardless, I knew it would never be often enough.

oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers
12