Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to the desk, upon which lay the envelope containing Lucy's mystery gift. It had been opened. Written in pen on the front were the words: "For Miss Stirling." and in the right hand corner was drawn a large heart, underscored by three kisses. I picked up the envelope and looked inside. It contained a liberal amount of light brown pubic hair.

Looking up at the whiteboard, I read the ten or so lines written repeatedly in black marker pen:

"I WILL NOT SHAVE MY CUNT FOR TEACHER"

On each line the script was studied and precise, apart from the 'C' at the beginning of each 'CUNT'. Here the letter was shakily drawn or included an extremely elongated tail as if the author had been severely distracted during the process of writing.

I pointed at the quietly standing Lucy.

"This is the transgressor?" I asked Tricia, who stood near the door with her arms crossed

"Yes Headmaster. As you can see, not only has Lucy been drinking alcohol, but she has also shown a total lack of respect for the teacher/student relationship."

"Yes she has indeed crossed the lines of acceptability." I agreed with an ominous tone

With my hands clasped behind my back I walked up to Lucy and stood behind her left shoulder. After re-locking the door, Tricia followed me and positioned herself behind Lucy's right shoulder.

Lucy was quivering, her sweaty hands clenching apprehensively at the hem of her raised skirt. Her wet eyes stared resolutely at the wall. I lowered my head, bringing my lips to her ear, and with slow deliberation placed my hand on her right shoulder. She flinched.

"Now what are we going to do with you?" I whispered rhetorically. Lucy swallowed nervously but kept her gaze to the front and remained silent.

"Hmmm." I pondered and withdrew my hand to crouch down behind her.

My warm breath blew across her punished ass as I closely examined it. The displayed buttocks glowed a vibrant pink and were criss-crossed with a aeries of painful looking red lines. I noticed one welt in particular had been drawn viciously across the very top of her left thigh., it boasted a soft pink 'halo' and had raised itself proud of her tender skin.

Lucy's hands fidgeted as my breath pushed between her parted thighs and my hand closed around her left calf. I looked down at the tight white socks still pulled smartly up to her knees and the black panties that spanned her ankles, a milky white cream smeared across the crotch. I drew my hand slowly up her calf and as I reached the back of her knee my gentle fingers travelled on from the white sock to her supple, sensitised skin.

Lucy finally made a noise; a low whimper. I looked up at Tricia who watched me with obvious expectation. My hand moved gradually up the back of Lucy's pure, smooth thigh and she shook in anticipation. Near the top of her leg, my fingertips curled in over her inner thigh and slipped through the cooling juices that had run down from her pussy. For the second time that night I brought my finger up along a wet dribble on Lucy's skin. I gathered a liberal smear and stood up.

"What is this?" I whispered in to her ear, my right arm wrapped around her neck so to place my wet finger under her nose. Tricia pushed Lucy's head forward, rubbing her nose in the juices.

"Answer the Headmaster." she ordered.

"I don't know Sir." Lucy said with a trembling voice.

"You don't know." I said with sarcasm. "Perhaps you will recognise the taste." I pushed my finger in to her mouth. Lucy sucked at it and stared into my eyes as she did so.

"Look to the front Lucy." I said calmly. She obeyed.

"Any idea what it is now?" I asked after removing my fingers

"Yes Sir, I think it's my cunt juice."

"You think it's your cunt juice." I repeated. "And why is it pouring down your thighs?"

"Because I've fallen in love with Miss Sterling."

SMACK.

Tricia's ruler edge struck Lucy's right buttock hard. She yelped and thrust her groin forwards in response to the impact.

"Get those unnatural thoughts out of your head!" 'Miss Sterling' barked.

"I can't Miss, I love you so much that I do naughty things just so you will touch me."

SMACK

Another slash from the ruler swiped across the very top of Lucy's right thigh, matching the vicious strike across her left. Lucy's fists closed tightly over the skirt's hem turning her knuckles white. She whimpered loudly and her right leg twitched wildly as another stinging welt formed. We watched Lucy grimace from the eye watering pain, new tears forming in her eyes.

"Oh Miss, please don't hurt me anymore." she pleaded.

"Keep your filthy tongue still!" Tricia spat, bringing another high pitched cry from Lucy by roughly tugging on one of her pig-tails.

"Oh dear, dear Lucy , hush now." I soothed, stroking her hair. "We must find the right treatment for your misdirected affections."

Gradually her discomfort eased and her face softened but she was still breathing hard.

I bent down again to study the latest red streak, once more I held my lips so close to her ass that my breath blew through Lucy's legs, cooling her wet crotch. Lucy gently pushed her buttocks against my face, I so wanted to lick at her asshole and pussy but restrained myself. Instead I placed a finger at the farthest point of the newly administered welt and slowly dragged my fingernail along it's length. Lucy gasped and instinctively pulled away from me, but as my finger progressed painfully across her upper thigh, she gathered herself and replaced her burning buttocks back upon my left cheek. Once again her leg spasmed in pain.

Abruptly I stood up.

"Miss Sterling, I think what we need here is a practical demonstration of natural love." I said authoritatively and unzipped my fly to release the inpatient cock that waited within.

"Turn around." I said to Lucy. She shuffled round, her tear-filled gaze fixed upon my hardening erection. As she got her first sight of my manhood, I got my first sight of her freshly shaved mons and labia, which, like her ass, radiated a subtle pink colour

"Miss Sterling?" I said. The 'teacher' knelt obediently before me and wrapped the fingers of her right hand around my shaft. Tricia looked up at Lucy..

"This is what you should be falling in love with." she said and immediately closed her mouth over my drooling cock. Tricia sucked and kissed my cock-head, while using her urging fingers to stroke my perineum. Nothing fills my cock more than a teasing of the soft skin behind my balls and Tricia skilfully brought me to an eager and rigid salute. Lucy watched with wide wet eyes as my upright phallus gradually disappeared further and deeper into 'teacher's' mouth. Lost in the fascination of witnessing 'Miss Sterling' fellate me, she absent mindedly let go of her skirt.

"Lucy! Skirt!" I scolded.

She jumped in shock and hurriedly grabbed at the pleated material, raising the front hem up to her chest. Lucy looked apologetically into my eyes but I gave her no sign of forgiveness. Instead I let my gaze drop to her smooth pussy. Noticing my lascivious stare, she also peered down at her forced exposure and her whole body flushed red.

Tricia impaled her throat over me, and forced herself mercilessly to the base of my cock. I groaned in ecstasy as she held her position, her eyes shut tight from the intense effort. With a slurping gasp, she withdrew from me, a great stream of saliva running down on to her crisp, white shirt. Tricia smiled proudly up at me and then using those delicate fingers stroked my slick length. I groaned once more as she began to lick at my balls and perineum, the tip of her searching tongue eventually wetting my asshole. Strands of my pre-cum flowed, coating her fingers and face. I reached out a hand and grasped Lucy's chin.

"You see Lucy!" I admonished. "This is how pretty girls should show love. Do you think you can manage that?"

Lucy nodded meekly, an uncertain look on her face.

Tricia removed her sticky, wet hand from my shaft and used it to pull Lucy down by her tie. The posed girl stumbled and fell to the floor. From her prone position, she looked nervously up at my jutting erection. 'Miss Sterling' roughly lifted Lucy up into a kneeling position, her green tie now flecked with smudges of pre-cum.

"Suck it!" Tricia ordered. Lucy brought up a tentative hand and cautiously held my cock in her finger tips. She stared at the glistening tip and then looked up at me.

"Come on Lucy," I said checking my watch. "Open your mouth, we haven't got all day."

Lucy's slowly parting lips rested over my twitching tip and she began to suck rapidly as if soothing a cut finger. It was at this point I knew, for sure, that Lucy had never been with a man before. I wondered if I was a birthday gift that Lucy had actually wanted

"Slowly girl, slowly." Tricia said in a more gentle tone.

Lucy heeded Tricia's words and took more care, and after a short while had relaxed enough to place her hands on my ass while she moved her mouth up and down my shaft, the pink bowed pig-tails swinging in unison as her head bobbed back and forth.

I groaned in pleasure as Lucy's sweet face took more and more of me in her mouth. She looked up at me with eyes that said: "Is that how I should do it?"

"Oh yes Lucy." I replied to her unspoken question.

'Miss Sterling' stood next to us, watching while her lesbian lover gradually gained in confidence and technique. With a low moan that signalled her appreciation of Lucy's quick learning, Tricia spread her stance as wide as her tight, grey 'teacher's' skirt would allow, stretching it oh so tight around her thighs, and forced her hand down under the waist band. Beneath the taut material, Tricia began to play with her aching cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah." she moaned, finally concentrating on her own needs.

"Lucy, remove your jacket." I said looking down upon the kneeling pupil.

She did so, still keeping my cock clamped between her lips. The blazer dropped to the floor.

"Now your tie." I said. Lucy struggled to breathe. Inhaling deeply through her nose, she resolutely sucked on me whilst tugging on her green tie. That, eventually, was also thrown to the floor.

"Undo your shirt." said Tricia with a rising urgency in her voice. "Show Sir your tits."

Lucy began to unbutton her white shirt, and I placed my hands on the back of her head. As her fingers moved down her front, button , by awkward button , I pushed myself further into her, my hands holding her resisting head in place. Lucy's breathing became even more desperate and saliva dripped from her chin on to her thighs. She gurgled and choked on my persistent cock as it slid rapidly in and out of her tiring mouth. When the last button was finally free she followed 'Miss Sterling's instructions and held open the shirt, exposing her breasts for me. I stayed my thrusting cock and gazed down upon her white, sloped tits, topped with little pebble hard nipples.

It was almost too much to bear, I so wanted to cum all over those soft teen breasts.

"Miss Sterling." I gasped

"Yes Headmaster?" Tricia answered, her hand now working more vigorously at her pussy

"Take off your skirt." I ordered.

"Yes Sir." She replied without question and removed her hand to undo the zip at the side. I watched the skirt slide slowly down her long, tanned legs to the ground.

I removed my cock from Lucy's slack mouth and then crouched down in front of her. With her eyes cast down, she continued to hold the shirt open to display her unfettered breasts. I placed a finger and thumb over each of her pink, button nipples.

"Now Lucy, do you still want Miss Sterling to touch you?"

"Yes Sir." she said , looking longingly up at Tricia, whose busy hand was now plunged deeply inside her white, moist panties

I pinched and twisted Lucy's nipples cruelly between my fingers.

"OWWW!" she complained, her face twisted in a pain.

"Are you sure?" I said calmly. Lucy hesitated.:

"Yes Sir."

I twisted again, harder this time and for longer

"AAAAEEEEEE!" she squealed, her shaking hands struggling to keep the shirt open and fresh tears running down her cheeks . "Please Sir, it hurts."

"Stop snivelling Lucy, it hurts me more than it hurts you. You know this is for your own good, don't you?"

She nodded eagerly with pained enthusiasm

"I'll ask you again: Do you...?"

"You Sir," she interrupted. " I wantyouto touch me!"

I let go of her nipples and she let out a sigh of relief.

"Now that's more like it Lucy. Lets check you mean it shall we?" I said and placed my hands on her thighs. "Open your legs."

In her cramp inducing kneeling position, she slowly forced her legs apart. The hem of the pleated skirt dropped between her thighs. Staring between her open legs, I lifted the concealing material with one hand and cupped her freshly shaved pussy with the other. Lucy gasped and her head rolled back. Open mouthed and with barely closed eyes, she tried to pull the shirt further open as if to expose her proud breasts even more.

"Ohh Sir." she groaned.

Lucy's pussy was soaking wet and so very warm to the touch. I slipped a finger into her hole and ran it around the extremely tight walls of her tunnel. With a thorough coating of her juices, I withdrew my finger and then slipped it over her clit. She gasped again.

"Is that how you want me to touch you Lucy?"

"Oh yes Sir."

I rubbed at her protruding clit, probed her salivating hole and lowered my head to nibble and tug at those bud like nipples. Still kneeling, she began to writhe in pleasure, her mewing groans erotically reminiscent of sobbing. Within minutes she was close to cuming. I reluctantly pulled away.

"Right. Miss Sterling, I think Lucy is ready. Take her over to the desk and lay her face down upon it please."

"At once Headmaster." Tricia replied, removing her hand from her own ready pussy

After taking Lucy's black panties off her feet, Tricia lead the dishevelled girl to the desk. The bare legged 'teacher' took off Lucy's shirt and ordered her to lay face down across the table. Lucy obeyed , splaying her straight legs out, and wide, so her torso lay flat across the desk's surface.

Positioning the chair close to Lucy's drooping head that hung over the side of the desk, Tricia removed her own creamy panties and sat down. Lifting Lucy's head by the hair, she stuffed both panties in to the apprehensive girl's mouth.

Moving up behind Lucy, I flipped the crumpled skirt up and over onto the small of her back, exposing the beautifully streaked ass and shaved, leaking cunt. Tricia raised her caramel legs and placed her high-heeled feet on each corner of the desk, so they lay either side of Lucy's face. In this graphic position, Tricia began to masturbate once again; her slippery pussy and sticky hand just an inch away from Lucy's face

Taking a firm hold of Lucy's raw buttocks, I pushed them apart, her tiny asshole so invitingly displayed that I lent over and gently kissed it. My tongue probed the delicate hole and then snaked downwards until I finally got a taste of Lucy's sweet pussy. After savouring a tongue covering lick of her dribbled juices, I straightened up and ran my pre-cum soaked cock over her anus. Lucy fearfully took a firmer hold of the edge of the desk.

My teasing shaft lowered to rest upon the entrance of her small, bald pussy.

"Ready Miss Sterling?" I asked, Tricia nodded, her fingers buried deep in her cunt and her gaze fixed upon Lucy's face.

"Ready Lucy? I said.

"Unngh." she responded.

I smacked her bottom hard. Lucy's whole body tensed in shock and she let out a muffled yelp.

"Speak properly girl!" I barked

With difficulty, Lucy lifted and turned her adorable, round cheeked face to me, her eyes wide and saliva running down her chin.

"Yeth Thir." she managed to say through her stuffed mouth

"Good."

Using a guiding hand, I pushed my stone hard phallus between Lucy's pussy lips. Her tight but dripping hole resisted me, the muscles determined to keep my invasive cock out. I smacked her again, as hard as I could.

"NNNNNNNNGGGGHHH!" she screamed.

"Let me in Lucy." I warned quietly.

She nodded vigorously, the desk creaking under her rigid grip and tensed body. Her flat soled shoes struggled vainly for purchase upon the polished floor.

I pushed again. Of course Lucy's dripping pussy remained as tight as before, but with a grunt of exertion I forced my swollen cock a cunt stretching inch into her.

"UNNNGH!" her knuckles whitened again as she braced herself upon the lip of the now tilting table.

"Oh God, yes, fuck her." Tricia gasped, watching Lucy's screwed up eyes and the streams of saliva drooling to the floor. "Fuck her virgin cunt!"

Grabbing the tops of her thighs I pulled her reticent pussy slowly down along my length. Lucy was not physiologically a virgin, but this was the first real cock she'd had to take. In a gradual surrender, her tight cunt eventually accepted the whole of my tool and I felt the tip push against her cervix.

Lucy quietly whined, her body twitching and spasming under my held penetration.

I slowly withdrew to the point were my cock-head was just visible and then pushed back in, quicker this time, my groin slapping against her pink buttocks.

"NNNNGH!"

I sped up, slamming again and again into Lucy's slowly yielding hole, disregarding the frequent muffled cries that echoed each of my aggressive thrusts. The desk rocked noisily upon the hardwood floor and, in time with the constant yelping, I began to slap Lucy's clenched buttocks. Eventually her single cries merged into a stifled but continual wail. Tricia was also groaning, but unlike Lucy, she was signalling her fast approaching orgasm , her pussy fucking fingers a wet blur.

"Ohhhhhh. My God, Lucy!" Tricia squealed as she bucked wildly in the chair and came over her soaking hand. The force of the orgasm shook her raised, high-heeled feet from the desk top. In the throes of ecstasy she slipped forward in the chair, flung her legs back so her knees were at her shoulders and ,with an urgent grasping hand, pulled Lucy's pained face down hard in to her demanding, gyrating cunt.

"Good girl, good girl." Tricia intoned as she buried the suffocating Lucy in her sex.

This frantic expression of lust and desire sent me over the edge and I pulled myself from Lucy's pussy. With a guttural moan I ejaculated long, thick jets of cum across her ass and upturned skirt. The white streaks of my shooting spunk contrasted with the pink-red lines already painted across her bottom. As my orgasm waned, I smeared the lattice-work of stinging cum into Lucy's poor ass and wiped the last drops from my cock onto her anus. Lucy's body was limp and exhausted, the only sound she made: the rasping gasps of laboured and desperate breathing.

Tricia pulled their panties from Lucy's mouth and passionately kissed her trembling, juice soaked lips. I stuffed my cock back in my trousers, zipped up the fly and walked around the desk to look down at Tricia.

"Miss Sterling?" Tricia, broke off their kiss and returned my gaze. "If she gives you any more trouble, please do not hesitate to inform me." I said.

"Of course Headmaster." she replied with a wink.

I walked towards the door, glancing at Lucy, still lying face down on the desk, her sore ass smarting further from my drying cum. At the door I turned around.

"Goodbye Lucy and happy birthday."

"Goodbye Sir, thank you." she responded weakly

I left, leaving Tricia to give her brave girl the orgasm she had been denied all night.

12