Lingerie Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart skipped three beats as my pulse quickened. There I stood, naked with a half flaccid cock in a room of a dozen women and a cop is now at my door.

"We have had some complaints about an orgy at this address." The cop said "I am here to do something about it."

With that he pushed the door open and walked in. "Hey, you need a warrant" I said.

"Shut up!" Commanded Kathy.

"What the fuck, you used another stripper?" The cop said.

"He is not a stripper, I will explain later." Kathy assured the cop.

"Look the deal is, no guys." The cop said.

"You are right, that is the deal." Kathy said.

Trudy grabbed me by the wrist and told Julie. "Get the cuffs, the blindfold and the 5000 from that table and come with me!" She turned towards Lynne. "Grab that chair and come!" Then she nodded to Kathy and the cop. "We will make sure he stays in the bedroom. You come and get us when you are done."

I found myself in the guest room with Trudy, Julie and Lynne. "Sit down!" Trudy said. I sat down at she cuffed me to the chair.

"Lynne you might want to get more comfortable, you are going to need to relax."

With that Julie moved to Lynne and helped her out of her sweater and undid her bra. Lynne's hands were shaking as she pulled off her pants and panties; Trudy was turning down the queen sized bed. Lynne lay down and Trudy and Julie each got on one said. "Roll over on your tummy," Trudy said. As she did, Trudy started to massage her back. Julie started to massage her legs. "Roll over!" Trudy said. Lynne obeyed and Julie started to fondle Lynne's breasts as Trudy turned on the 5000.

Trudy placed the head of the jellied phallus next to Lynne's pussy and moved it around the outer lips. I could not hear the vibrator for the distraction of sounds of the music and the girls responding to the stripper cop in the other room. Lynne was oblivious to the noise in the living room. I was brought back to the activity on the bed as I heard and "oh god, yes" and saw my beloved wife between the two women. Her hands were now on the dildo as she moved it in and out of her pussy. Her hips gyrated and her shoulders tossed as she convulsed to the vibrations. "Oh, yes, oh yes, it feels so good in my pussy!" I could not believe my eyes, my bride had never turned and moved like that when he had fucked. She had never made noise like I was hearing now, she was a woman possessed.

Her hips moved up from the bed and with a shudder she exploded in an orgasm which seemed to last forever. With that Trudy bounded out of the bed and pulled the blindfold over my eyes. I heard moans in the bed room. The door opened and shut again. Once more I listened as the bed shook and my wife came.

I heard the door open to the street and goodbyes being said first to the stripper and then the other women. Finally I heard Julie tell Kathy that Lynne would call her later. I was naked on the chair. Eventually the blindfold was off. I was alone in the room with Trudy and Julie who were still in their new lingerie. "Get on the bed!" Julie said. I obeyed. "Tie him up!" Julie commanded. With that Trudy used my old neckties from the closet to bind my hands and feet to the brass bed.

"You wanted to see us naked?" Trudy asked.

"Why, so you could jack off to the image in your head as you think about fucking us?" Julie asked bluntly.

I cleared my throat not knowing what to answer.

"I think we all know the answer, don't we!" Lynne said from the doorway. "You want to fuck my coworkers?" I was silent. "Well, do you, asshole? And do not lie to me, you are in a world of shit and your only hope is to be honest!"

"Yes, I wondered about what they would be like in bed, for goodness sake, I am only human!' I confessed.

"Well, girls, you can have him." Lynne said and turned away.

Trudy and Julie climbed into bed with me, one on either side. Their hands played with my cock and balls until I was rock hard. "Do you want to fuck?" Trudy said.

"Well do you?" Asked Julie as she squeezed my dick in her hands.

I nodded my head in the affirmative. "Well I have not fucked a dick as small as yours since high school and I am not interested now!" Said Julie. "How about you Trudy?"

"Me? Fuck shrimp dick, the pervert? Are you kidding?" Trudy giggled.

"Hey Lynne, do you want to fuck shrimp dick?" called out Julie. There was no answer. "Sorry lover boy! Guess there are no takers, good night."

With that they got out of the bed, turned out the lights and shut the door. It took hours for me to get to sleep. My mind raced. How would have face Lynne in the morning? How would I face these women at the next office party? What had gone on in the bedroom while I was blindfolded? Had Trudy and Julie done home? What was going on in the master bedroom? Sleep was a long way off. The harder I struggled to get out of the knots, the tighter they became. I finally feel asleep, but one does not sleep long or well when tied to a brass bed. Eventually, after what was surely hours, exhausted I fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning I awoke to a knock on the door. "Frank, it's Sam, Lynne says you are in here, we'll be late for work." With that the door opened and life as I knew it changed forever as he said. "What the fuck?!"

12