Lisa - Destiny Unfolding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa didn't bother to lock her office door, she just put her hand down and rubbed through her clothing bringing on her climax as she slumped in the chair.

It was now a month after Brad and Cara had moved in, Cara had just left the house off to her Thursday classes and Brad was watching TV in the lounge.

Lisa came down the stairs in her leotard, "I'm going out to the gym for my workout," she said.

"Roger that" replied Brad, trying to be discreet as he watched Lisa's ass when she passed through the room.

Lisa switched on the lights in her gym, put on her sweat bands and went to start her music. "Damn, I left the iPod in my room" she thought to herself.

She headed back to her room, passing through the lounge where the TV was on but Brad was gone. Lisa quietly climbed the stairs and snuck up to the doorway to her room. Brad was in there, on his knees, in front of her laundry hamper. Lisa remained quietly watching Brad as he found the white cotton panties she had changed out of only 15 minutes ago. He brought the panties to his nose and inhaled deeply. He sprang to his feet and undid his pants pushing them and his underpants down to his knees. He held the panties to his nose as he started to rub his cock with his other hand.

"Brad" Lisa barked.

Brad jumped and with his pants around his knees fell to floor. He desperately thought of something he could say to give a reason for the circumstances but there was no excuse.

Lisa moved quickly and pinned Brad on his back by placing her knees on his shoulders while facing his feet.

"So you like the smell of my crotch," Lisa said as she lowered herself onto Brad's face.

Lisa grabbed the panties out of Brad's hand and started to rub his cock. Brad came almost instantly and Lisa caught his load in the panties.

Lisa stood. "Get out of my room Brad, I don't expect Cara will be happy when I tell her I caught you wanking into my used panties" she said holding the panties out of Brad's reach.

When Cara got home she was greeted by Lisa in the lounge room, Brad had gone to his room and hadn't come out since he was caught.

"Cara we need to talk" said Lisa.

Lisa sat Cara on the sofa, sitting beside her they talked quietly as Lisa kept an eye on the stairs.

"Ok, that's what should happen" Cara resigned as her relationship with Brad was over.

That night Brad slept on the sofa and the next day he moved out.

After Brad had left the house Lisa told Cara that whenever she was wearing her black velvet choker she was to be addressed as Mistress, otherwise she was just Lisa. Lisa would wear the choker a couple of times a week, which was enough to keep them both happy with their relationship.

It was now two months since Cara had moved into Lisa's house. It was Saturday morning and Lisa put on her choker and found Cara in the kitchen.

"I am taking you out this morning Cara, I want you to go and get changed into your white mini, no panties, pink tank top, no bra, heels and make yourself up so you look real slutty."

"Yes Mistress" replied Cara.

Lisa parked her Corolla outside a plain looking office type business.

"We're here," said Lisa, "now come with me, oh and inside I am still your Mistress but call me Lisa in front of the others."

"Yes Mistress."

Lisa led as they walked through the front door. There was no marking on the front of the building except the street number above the door and "Milo C Bertoni Personal Artist" in small text on the window.

Inside there was a small reception area with a desk. Behind the desk was a red headed woman in her mid-twenties wearing a white clinical looking dress.

Lisa approached the desk and reading the red head's badge said "Hello Sandra, I'm Lisa, my friend Cara has an appointment for 10.00 am, she is a little nervous so I've come to hold her hand"

Sandra smiled warmly "sure, Mr Bertoni will be with you shortly, here is some reading material, please take a seat."

Cara sat facing the window, mindful she was wearing the mini and nothing underneath. Lisa handed the pamphlet to Cara. Cara's pulse quickened, as she looked at the cover "Care and Hygiene for Feminine Piercings."

It was only a couple of minutes when a plain door near the desk opened and a small thin man entered the reception area. He was mid-forties with short styled blond hair.

"Hello, I'm Milo, I believe you are here for a VCH?" It was plainly clear he was gay by the way he spoke and gestured.

That's right, my friend Cara has decided to have a Vertical Clitoral Hood piercing.

"Excellent choice, this is the most pleasurable for most women," he said.

Cara swallowed and tried to act as though she wasn't surprised.

"Come this way, first on your left" Milo said.

They entered the treatment room with Sandra following. In the center of the room was a chair with leg stirrups, similar to what Cara had seen in gynaecological documentaries. Cara could feel her arousal building.

Milo looked at Cara "this is a quick procedure so you can stay in your clothes, just go behind the screen and remove your panties then hop up on the chair."

Cara hesitated then said, "I not wearing any panties" and proceeded to climb up on the chair.

She could see the expression on Milo and Sandra's faces as they both thought "Slut" in unison. Sandra helped Cara get into position then wheeled the procedure trolley over near Cara's right leg. Lisa stood beside Cara with her hands on Cara's left arm. Milo sat on a castor stool and scooted into position between Cara's knees, grabbing some gloves from the trolley, and snapping them on. Sandra also snapped on some gloves and positioned herself on the outside of Cara's left thigh, pulling the work light into position then leaning over and spreading Cara for Milo to begin. Milo took a blunt probe to slide under the hood and at first contact Cara let out a moan and pushed her hips towards Milo. Milo and Sandra both withdrew their hands and Milo looked up at Lisa.

"She is a bit too excited for me to work on at the moment, with her being all swollen down there and not remaining still. It happens to some women all we need to do is give her a few moments to herself to relieve the situation."

Cara pulled Lisa to her and whispered in her ear. Lisa looked at Milo "she said if you watch her finger herself for a bit that would bring relief."

"Wow, in my 20 years of this business I've never seen such a slut, well if it will speed up proceedings then go ahead."

Cara moved her hands down to her crotch and with Milo and Sandra watching the action under the surgical lights Cara came hard.

Milo completed the procedure and now Cara sported a slightly curved "dumbbell" in her new piercing.

In the reception area Lisa said to Cara "you go to the car, I'll settle the bill, my treat."

Cara left through the front door, not really feeling much pain but such an awareness of the new metal against her clit was making her aroused again. She eased herself into the passenger seat and started to explore the new sensations by pressing her finger against the gauze pad Sandra had taped into position in lieu of panties.

When Cara had left the reception area Lisa turned to Milo. "That played out exactly as I wanted," said Lisa.

"I'm glad to be of service Lisa, are you still happy with the work I did on your thigh, however long ago it was," said Milo.

"Oh yes" said Lisa, "it has been 10 years now" as she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down to show him his work.

Lisa pulled her jeans back up, kissed Milo on the cheek, and headed out the door. Milo had done the flock of bluebirds on Lisa's inner thigh and over the number of visits she grew to know him as a trustworthy and understanding person.

Lisa climbed into the car and Cara lent over and embraced her. "Thank you Mistress for making one of my fantasies come true."

"Your emails were so vivid, I only had to send this one to Milo as it was like a script." Now your Mistress is all turned on so let's get home and you can thank me with your tongue."

"Yes Mistress."

It was now nearly 3 months since Cara had moved into Lisa's house. It was a Monday morning and although Brad was long gone the routine of Cara coming to Lisa's bed for an hour or so of contact stilled occurred Mon – Fri, otherwise they lived in separate rooms.

Lisa explained to Cara how her promotion was overlooked because of Marcia's action and she had often thought of how she might get the situation rectified and get her career back on track.

"I need a lever to make Marcia do as I tell her," said Lisa.

"Well if it helps some of my good customers have quietly told me she offers them some "cash" deals on Saturdays when she is acting supervisor."

Lisa had devised a plan. On Wednesday of that week she arrived at Oh Yeah Beauty at 11.00 am with a sports bag as she had arranged with Cara. Cara showed her through to the office and Lisa quickly got to work installing two hidden cameras focused on the desk. Lisa placed the bag in the corner and left through the door to the service corridor.

After lunch on Saturday Lisa prepared herself for work, not that she normally worked on Saturdays but she included spot checks on operations as part of her management plan. She arrived at work and went straight to the video monitoring station where Adam was in his scheduled position.

"Afternoon Adam, I might take over here for a while, why don't you stretch your legs and do some patrolling while you go to the café," she said giving him a wink.

"Thanks Lisa" Adam replied as he gathered his belt and headed out.

..............

After leaving Marcia bound to the desk Lisa exited the service corridor where Cara was waiting nearby in Lisa's car. Cara was in the passenger seat watching the action from the hidden cameras on a laptop as Lisa opened the driver's door and climbed in.

"It's all going to plan so far Cara" said Lisa.

"Mistress, I have some ideas for what we could do next" Cara said with a mischievous grin on her face.

Lisa knew this was going to be good, "tell me Cara."

Cara proceeded to tell Lisa of her erotic visions.

Marcia wondered how long she had been tied to the table, she thought maybe 45 minutes to an hour. Her mind started to wander from the significance of her threatened employment to the bizarre situation of her ending tied naked to the desk at work. She started to fantasize about what might happen if Joel the 23 year old janitor came in and took the opportunity to fuck her as she lay bound on the desk. She could feel her nipples growing and her pussy sensitising as she entertained the thoughts. Suddenly she was aware of a presence at the service door, then she heard keypad tones and the door bolt click. The door opened and Lisa entered closing the door behind her and moving to stand beside Marcia's head, looking down at her.

"Well Marcia, it appears I have some discretion to let this slide if I am satisfied you are sorry for your actions and it will not happen again."

"Oh please, I am truly sorry," pleaded Marcia.

"I need to be convinced, maybe you can do some tasks to demonstrate your willingness to comply" said Lisa.

"I want to right this, what do you want?" asked Marcia.

Lisa moved slightly and put her hand on the inside of Marcia's right thigh, causing Marcia to flinch initially at the contact.

"Have you ever been with a women?" Lisa quizzed as she slowly moved her hand, lightly tracing her fingers up close to Marcia's vulva.

Marcia moved her hips subtly in a welcoming manner, "n-no" she replied.

Lisa moved her head down and whispered into Marcia's ear "I want you to please my friend, do this and it will be the start of my requirements for you to demonstrate sincerity." At the same time she slipped a finger inside Marcia.

Marcia couldn't speak momentarily holding her breath and looking directly into Lisa's eyes but her pussy involuntarily contracted two or three times on Lisa's finger.

Lisa withdrew her finger and put it to Marcia's lips without breaking her gaze. "It looks like you like being tied up under my control, do as you're told and I might let you come."

"Thank you" replied Marcia as she delicately licked her juices from Lisa's finger.

"Now I am going to remove your bindings but you must wear a blindfold as my friend is shy and wants to remain anonymous" said Lisa. Marcia nodded in agreement. Lisa released Marcia then turned and found a blindfold in the sports bag. Marcia sat up and Lisa affixed the blindfold.

"Stay there and be silent" said Lisa.

Marcia nodded in compliance.

Lisa opened the door to the service corridor, Cara was standing outside and entered the room quietly, closing the door behind her.

Lisa took Marcia's hands and guided her to a standing position one step away from the desk.

Cara quickly removed her slip on shoes, her shorts, her panties, tee shirt and bra, throwing them on a chair in the corner. Cara then positioned herself on the desk, in much the same position as Marcia was bound.

Seeing that Cara was ready Lisa guided Marcia down on her knees between Cara's legs. Marcia's face was only inches from Cara's crotch and the aroma filling Marcia's nostrils left no doubt where she was.

Without further intervention Marcia moved her head forward slowly until her lips engaged Cara's warm wetness then she pushed her tongue out and started and upward lick. Marcia pulled back momentarily as Cara's piercing hit her tooth.

"Oh" exclaimed Marcia realising what had happened she re-engaged swirling her tongue around Cara's piercing and then going lower again to gather more of Cara's juices.

Cara was moaning softly when Lisa gently pulled Marcia's head back. Cara silently lifted her legs and brought her knees back toward her chest. Lisa gently pushed Marcia's head forward again. The earthy aroma told Marcia she was in another place and she resisted slightly before her lips lightly touched Cara's rosebud. Cara responded with a moan and Lisa applied a subtle pressure to the back of Marcia's head. Marcia pushed her tongue out slowly, lubricating and probing Cara.

Lisa removed her shoes, pants and panties before climbing onto the desk and positioning her pussy directly above Cara's mouth. Lisa knew she wouldn't last long being on such a high having two women under her control. As Cara gently licked her pussy she watched as Marcia moved her hands up to spread Cara's cheeks and to maximize the depth of her tongue penetration. Lisa thought it couldn't get any better when Cara deviated from the script, readjusting her position and licking Lisa's rosebud. Lisa came hard, pushing down on Cara's face before rocking forward so she could rest on her hands and knees above Cara.

Cara's ass was now well dilated and offered little resistance to the tongue fucking by Marcia. Lisa moved her hand down and started to play with Cara's piercing driving her over the edge. Cara lost control calling "I'm coming, oh my god I'm coming" as she quivered in orgasm.

Marcia put her head up facing toward the noise. "Cara?" she questioned.

Lisa coughed trying to give herself some time to think of an explanation. "No, but now you mentioned it they do sound the similar."

Lisa climbed off the table and stepped around to Marcia, taking her hand and guiding her to sit her in a chair. "Would you like to come now?" said Lisa.

"Oh please" replied Marcia.

"Go ahead then, you may play with yourself"

Marcia sat in the chair playing with her drenched pussy as Lisa and Cara got dressed. Marcia came, being turned on by the thoughts of being controlled and her new experiences pleasing a women.

"I'll be back to see you on Monday with your other tasks, now we are leaving, keep the blindfold on for five minutes and then you will find some clothes in the sports bag. There is also some cash in there to compensate you for the clothes destroyed today."

"Thank you Lisa" said Marcia, feeling much better than earlier on in the experience.

Lisa and Cara headed back to the car. "Crap" exclaimed Lisa, "the car window is smashed".

"Oh, the laptop" said Cara.

"It's gone," sighed Lisa, "it will have recorded video on it until it was taken out of wireless range from your office. That could be real damaging"

......

In the next week Marcia retracted her damaging report regarding mall security allowing Lisa to proceed with a promotion to area manager.

Lisa was in her new office when an email arrived from D.Duck@hotlivemail, containing one line of text,"What would you do to get your laptop back?"


A big thanks to the Volunteer Editor for their help.

12