All Comments on 'Lisa Led Astray Ch. 04'

by NiceNastyMann

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dreamykitten2dreamykitten2about 10 years ago
This story was written extremely well

I loved them. I'd love to read how their pet has gotten along now that she's living with them!!!!

NiceNastyMannNiceNastyMannover 7 years agoAuthor
Shameless Plug

This chapter was posted 04/2014; Lisa still lives with Denise and Pat. During that time Denise has decided... well. To give that away gives up a major plot point.

I'm working on another chapter and plan it post it soon. Another teaser - two new characters will be introduced. Pat is in for the shock - and the time - of his life.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it, however ...

Pat doesn't get enough to praise from Denise for allowing her to lead predominantly in this supposedy equal Dom/Dom relationship with their pet. He is a Saint to put up with that punishment to his dick head & not get a comparable pay back scene where he's on top. That's just abusive. How could someone do that to a supposedly beloved equal partner. Unconscionable!! Really, this is a female led marriage with persistent FemDom over Pat. Just hope when you continue this series, there will be some actual equal treatment for Pat like letting him lead & be in more involved in the planning of future scenes together. I don’t enjoy seeing that Pat is in for more surprises. It means that Denise remains in charge and Pat doesn't get the respect from her that he deserves.

If this is your intent to depict Pat as submissive to Denise why set it up that they equally played Dom roles in the beginning. Because the scenes portrayed don't show that. Denise orders Pat about consistently & leaves him in the dark about what's coming next more often than not. Actually, I see this series as Lisa being an added pet where Pat is the original one. Don't wish to see that pattern continue in the ensuing segments. Pat deserves better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNiceNastyMann@NiceNastyMann
I started writing as a way to relieve some stress. Then I got hooked. I started with what I call the Letters to Jane series/idea - there may be more to come in the fullness of time. Then I decided to veer into another series - My Toy Nancy. Chapter 5 was the last one relea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES