Lisa Led Astray Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckle, tell her "Come on pet, there isn't anyone around but us." She looks around one more time with apprehension on her face. "Nice and easy and once you're out of the car you can rearrange your dress." She nervously nods, then resumes her slide across the seat. Her dress parts completely giving me an unobstructed view of our pet's body. Lisa gets to the doorframe and I put my hand out and she quickly takes it, steadying herself as she stands up from the bench seat. Her lush pussy fur and soft belly are in my face and my cock twitches in my pants. I almost reluctantly step back allowing her to exit my vehicle.

Lisa steps out and I stand next to her as she pulls her dress together. Denise reaches in and tugs the top of Lisa's dress open, exposing a generous amount of her cleavage – but not to the point where her nipples get displayed. I tell her "Good girl, now let's get into the hotel." I step back letting her get next to Denise as I close the door and lock my SUV up after which I turn to my two ladies and lead the way into the hotel. My pass card gets us into the door and after we walk a couple of steps to the elevator I tap the call button. Denise stands next to and behind Lisa, stroking her hair and whispering into the younger woman's ear.

Lisa's eyes are closed and she has a dreamy look on her face, she's leaning slightly into Denise and her hands are clasped behind her. I turn my gaze to see that Denise is holding onto Lisa's wrists, pulling them back and causing her pet to arch her back slightly, getting her tits to push forward. The position my wife has our pet in keeps tension on the top of her dress, causing her breasts to be almost completely exposed, her nipples just barely covered.

The elevator dings, the doors open and a couple of businessmen walk out of the car. They look at us and then they both eye Lisa. One guy gives me a knowing smile, saying "Looks like you got lucky pal, any more like her around?"

I give him a knowing grin and a wink, telling him "Sorry, guys but no. Good luck though." They laugh as they head out the doors to the parking lot speculating on what we'll be doing, and I watch Lisa's face turn to a brilliant crimson. We enter the elevator car and I punch in the floor key.

As soon as the door closes Lisa whips around and hungrily kisses Denise. She pulls back exclaiming "God I'm so embarrassed - and so turned on – those guys thought I was a hooker?" She snuggles into Denise asking "Mistress, would you pay for me?" She turns her head around, looks at me and asks "Master, would you?"

I look at her – it's the glasses I think. They make her look so innocent and naïve; I want to ravish her, fill her asshole with my cum then have her lick my filthy cock clean as sperm leaks from her onto the floor. I shiver inwardly and answer "Yes pet, if I was a sad and lonely man I would pay for you. But then you'd leave after a short time. I want more than that, and I think your mistress does too."

Denise hugs her and we arrive at our floor. The door opens and I step out, my two ladies following me. We walk to our room and after using the pass card I unlock the door, flicking on the lights. Lisa follows me in and her eyes are wide – I'm not sure what her expectations were but I think we exceeded them. She grins and steps in, allowing Denise to follow closing the door behind her.

I remove my jacket and toss it onto a chair, then head to the small bar area and pour some after dinner liqueurs. I bring them into the room and set them on the coffee table, then sit on the couch and lean back. Both women remain standing and I command Lisa "Get your collar and cuffs for your mistress."

Denise smirks as she pulls Lisa's light jacket off, putting it on the same chair I tossed mine on followed with her own. Lisa rummages through her purse and pulls out the items I ordered; her dress parting as she moves showing more and more of her delectable cleavage and thighs.

"Denise dear, would you do the honors?" I say as she stands next to Lisa, her eyes gleaming. She leads Lisa to the middle of the room and undoes the belt holding the younger woman's dress together. It quickly parts displaying Lisa's full breasts and lovely nipples; her slightly rounded tummy and lushly furred pussy. Denise yanks Lisa's dress off her and she stands in the room magnificently naked. I smile as the blood courses into my cock making it erect.

Denise points to a spot on the floor and says "Down." Lisa obeys, kneeling on the rug. "Knees apart pet, you must always allow access to your cunt and ass." And Lisa spreads her thighs, and mounds of her outer labia part uncovering her inner lips.

"Lift your arms up." Lisa does, bringing them straight up parallel to her head. Denise wraps the wrist cuffs around each arm, then strokes her face lovingly. "Let them down pet." Lisa brings them down to her chest, inspecting each in turn. She smiles to herself, then lets them fall to her side. Denise steps so she's immediately behind Lisa, her hands down on Lisa's shoulders.

I stare hard into Lisa's eyes, asking her "Your mistress is about to put your collar on. Is that your wish? To belong to us?" Lisa returns my gaze, her eyes wide and her face solemn. "That's what it means Lisa – and this is your last chance to say no. Once your mistress puts that collar on you're our pet, to be used in any way we want." Lisa quickly licks her lips and reaches up to take Denise's hand, still keeping her eyes locked to mine. "We will hurt you because that gives us pleasure; our guarantee to you is we won't damage you - but that's one of only two things we promise." Denise brings her other hand up from the younger woman's shoulder, starts stroking Lisa's hair as I continue. "Our other promise is to give you pleasure, more than you would be able to give yourself. Now quick, you have to decide."

Lisa's eyes become opaque for a moment, then turns her head up to look at Denise. She smiles up at my wife and squeezes her hand, then let's go to bring both of her hands behind her back and clasps them together. At the same time Lisa turns her head to face forward as she bows down signifying her submission, saying "Yes, I want this – I think I've always wanted this. Please – my mistress." Her voice softens, almost to a whisper. "My collar."

Denise leans over and kisses the top of Lisa's head. "Thank you pet. We will hurt you, it's our nature. I won't ever be sorry for doing that to you." And with that Denise slowly and lovingly wraps the collar around Lisa's exposed neck. "But pet, as your master said - we will also give you exquisite pleasure." As she puts the tongue of the locking into the buckle Lisa trembles, as Denise tightens it Lisa is shaking. Then it's done and Lisa quiets, no longer moving, her eyes closed and she's in her own space. Denise strokes her hair again, saying quietly "And now pet, your new life begins."

My wife steps back and removes her clothes, stripping to her lingerie. She reaches out and runs her hand along Lisa's face saying "Pet, your master requires your service. Go to him." I stand up and Lisa walks over to me, around the coffee table. "Remove his shirt." Keeping her head bowed Lisa unbuttons my shirt, then pulls it from the waistband of my pants. My cock is distending the front of my pants and I feel like a young man, getting to fuck a girl for the first time. I look over to Denise and she's smiling at us, running her hands over her own lovely tits.

"Pet, undo your masters pants. Free your master's cock." And Lisa kneels in front of me, undoes my belt then my pants. I've been fiercely loyal to my wife since we've first married – yeah I look at other women alright, but I've never strayed. Never. And here's my wife ordering a younger woman to take my pants down. Christ, don't come in her eye I think to myself!

Lisa unbuttons my trousers, then unzips them. My cock springs through the V she creates by unzipping my pants, and my cock head is in line with those full, plump sexy lips of hers. Good god I want to thrust my cock between them, cum in her mouth but I steel myself – later I promise my lust. Oh so much I'm going to do to our pet...

Lisa reaches out and lightly wraps her hand around my cock, but then looks back at Denise for her permission. "Good girl, see how your master hungers for you?" Denise tells her. "Help your master with his shoes and trousers then come back here."

Lisa looks up to me, her cheeks dimpling with her smile. I sit down and she leans over and first unties, then removes my shoes one by one. She sets them aside and then removes my right sock, leaning over further and kisses my foot. She repeats the same with my left. I stand and she slowly pulls my trousers down from my waist, and I step clear of them one foot at a time. She smoothes then folds my trousers neatly, placing them on the couch next to me. I look down, imagining sinking my cock hard and deep into her mouth – later I promise myself.

God, that soft hand of hers felt so damn good on my cock, but I'm also glad that she removed it to finish undressing me. A couple of strokes and I'd be spent, I better get control of myself. I haven't been this quick to come since – then I think back to the first time with Denise. Yeah, well we both came so damn fast the first time we fucked, and it just got better and better from that moment on.

"Hands and knees pet and crawl over here. Shake your ass for your master's pleasure." Denise points again to the spot on the floor where Lisa had been and Lisa willfully yields. She leans over, hands on the floor and her full round tits hang down, swaying slightly as she moves. Her ass cheeks part as she crawls over, displaying more of her cunt hair – her crease is fully furred and a ring of hair surrounds her asshole. I make a note to myself, that if she comes to live with us I may ban her from shaving her arm pits.

The mounds of her plump outer cunt lips open and slide along each other as she crawls. The fur covering her outer lips is slick and shiny from her excitement, her inner lips protrude out – they are large, meaty and exquisitely pink. Lisa gets to where Denise had pointed and stops.

Denise reaches down and strokes the back of Lisa's head. That's when I saw she had a leather leash in her hand – she must have set it out before we left earlier. Denise clips it to Lisa's collar then tells her "Good girl, now follow me into the bedroom." Denise slips the loop of the leash around her one wrist then picks up her drink and walks away causing Lisa to follow behind her, crawling on her hands and knees. I get up off the couch and follow taking the other drinks with me, watching Lisa's gorgeous ass swaying side to side as she moves down the hallway.

Denise enters the bedroom, walks to the foot of the bed and stops, turning around. "Here pet, sit in front of me." Lisa stops at the spot indicated by Denise and looks up at her mistress. "Kneel upright, good girl. Turn towards your master." I step in and Denise looks at me, a twinkle in her eye. She points to the arm chair against the wall and says "Your master needs to be entertained after such a sumptuous dinner. We are going to be that entertainment pet, our first time with another woman. But to add some suspense..."

Denise drops the end of the lead so that it hangs down between Lisa's breasts, then walks to the wardrobe and after opening it takes out her favorite riding crop. It's black leather of course, and the tip is made of a piece of leather folded apart. The handle is something special, it's glass so that it can be inserted into the wielders orifice of choice. She brings it over to where Lisa is kneeling and caresses her pet's neck and shoulders with it. Lisa looks up to Denise and smiles expectantly.

"We are going to put on a show for your master. Let's say, oh for an hour. I expect you to bring me to orgasm multiple times." The crop descends to Lisa's cleavage, the leather tips caressing the silken flesh of her breasts. "However if you come, your pretty tits will get their first cropping." Lisa's eyes get wide and her hands clench, her smile fades into a look of apprehension. "Hmm, the first set of stripes I put on those pretty tits of yours." Denise's smile is predatory, she bends down and thrusts her tongue between Lisa's lips; then straightens up and continues. "If however you can control yourself, then your master will fuck your cunt and fill your cunt hole with his cream."

On that one Lisa turns her head back and looks at me, an expectant smile on her face. Denise brings the crop tip to her chin and uses it to direct Lisa's face back to her own. "But before your master fucks you I will use this crop to lay stripes on your beautiful ass." Lisa's eyes again widen, but Denise continues, her free hand stroking Lisa's chestnut hair, her voice softening. "It's an exquisite feeling pet, your ass cheeks will be hot and burn where the crop leaves its mark on your ass flesh. The nerves there will be screaming pain but when your master's cock enters your cunt and it will feel like heaven." Denise leans down, her mouth nuzzling Lisa's ear, continuing in a low husky voice. "I know, I remember the first time your master did it to me. I want to give that gift to you."

Denise drops the crop on the floor in front of Lisa, telling her "Turn around and face me pet. Kiss my thighs." And Lisa does, bending forward to lightly kiss the inside of first one, then the other of Denise's shapely thighs. Lisa keeps her knees apart and I take in the sensuous curve of her ass, the end of the leash dangling between her thighs, her full hips. Denise sips her drink, looking down and smiling at the woman kneeling in front of her worshiping her thighs.

"Crawl around me. Do the same to your mistresses' ass cheeks." Lisa drops down to her hands and knees, the leash dragging on the floor and crawls around Denise. Denise catches my eyes and smiles with amusement, we toast each other and sip the liqueur I had poured. Lisa gets behind her mistress and kisses Denise's ass cheeks. I know from experience that my wife adores her ass being played with; that starting out with light, feathery touches on her cheeks gets her hot.

"Get your face between my cheeks, lick my crack." Denise's eyes close and she starts to caress her breasts with her free hand while I watch Lisa press herself into my wife's backside. I sip my drink enjoying the beginning act.

Denise finishes her digestif, walks around to the side of the bed and places the empty glass on the nightstand. Lisa remains where she is, kneeling at the foot of the bed, the leather leash dangling between her tits, touching the soft smooth skin of her belly. Denise gets onto the bed, plumps up the pillows and lays on her back. "Pet, remove my shoes. Kiss and suckle my toes and feet."

My wife had never talked to me about sex with another woman; oh we've watched a lot of porn in our time, and of course lesbian sex is almost always in it. She never showed either a distaste or a lot of interest in watching girl on girl action, so I had always assumed it wasn't something she wanted to try.

I watch the scene unfold in front of me, both women having their first lesbian experience. Lisa is awkward and noticeably not very skilled, but she's very willing and compliant. Denise is taking her time, justifiably reveling in using her own personal sex toy. She's directing Lisa step by step and obviously enjoying training her pet in the art of pleasing a dominant woman.

My glass empty I quietly pad out of the room and pour a dollop of bourbon into it – I need something to wash away the sweet heavy liqueur from my mouth. I return and watch as Denise introduces Lisa to the glories of face sitting – as I sit back down Denise is wiping herself pussy to asshole on Lisa's outstretched tongue. My wife's face is tight as she stops and while grinding her cunt down onto the younger woman's face has her first orgasm of the evening.

I'm taking enjoyment in watching a scene I'm usually playing in, and it dawns on me that this may be a reason why my wife wanted to bring another woman into our life together. Now we can both stay as doms, and take pleasure in either using Lisa or watching the other do so. I smile to myself and sit back into the armchair, savoring both the show on the bed and my drink. Too bad it's a non-smoking room I muse, as now is certainly the time for one of my better cigars.

I keep an eye on the clock on the nightstand, pre-cum oozing out of my cockhead and down my shaft. I lose track of the number of orgasms my wife has as the hour goes by – I know that once she gets started especially with a new toy or a different kink she can come multiple times and still want more. I let her have one more then as she rests I clear my throat and get her attention.

She turns her head to look at me, smiling ruefully. I cock my head to the side and say "Dear, I'm glad you're enjoying your first time with our pet – but as you can see" and I motion to my now hugely erect and throbbing prick, "I want my turn."

Denise grudgingly pulls herself away from Lisa, gets off the bed and walks to the foot of it. Lisa is lying on her side looking – disheveled would be a good word. Her chestnut hair is a sweaty tangled mess, there's bite marks and scratches on and around her tits and down her belly, and I see red hand prints trailing from the inside of her thighs to her ass. She straightens her glasses with one hand, and peers out through the smudged lenses. Well used and ridden hard is the phrase that comes to mind, and the night is early I think to myself.

Well, Denise's lingerie hasn't fared all that well either. The bra was the first thing removed, and her stockings have large, gaping rips in them. I also don't think her suspender belt will survive past the night either – it too looks as if it's frayed and worn.

Denise orders Lisa onto her hands and knees at the foot of the bed, her ass towards that end and her head facing the headboard. Lisa's eagerly compliant, making sure to spread her legs wide; and I see that the outer mounds of her cunt are swollen and open, her inner lips have become larger, pinker. Her clit is erect and I get up from my chair and walk over to get a better look. I watch it throb, her lips and the opening to her cunt as well as her asshole moving as she's clenching, then releasing her fuck muscles. The hair around her cunt is matted and soaked, her cunt and thighs glisten from her juices. The leather leash is still attached to her collar, it dangles below her so I take the end and lay it along her back. Lovely.

I reach a finger out to her asshole, lightly touching the brown puckered surface and she gasps, pushing back against me. "Please fuck me, let me come, I want my master's cock in me" she quietly begs. Denise smiles at me, picks up the crop from off the floor.

I stand off to Denise's side and wait with anticipation. My wife strokes Lisa's ass with the tip of the crop and the younger girl trembles. "Put your arms behind your back" Denise tells her and Lisa does, whimpering. The cuffs Lisa is wearing have clips permanently attached, and Denise connects them to each other. "Keep your head off the bed pet and I'll only leave five stripes, but if your head touches the bed then its eight blows with the crop. Keep your eyes glued to the headboard."

I reach into the wardrobe behind me and pull out a favorite toy, a length of bamboo with leather wrapped on one end as a handle in place of the usual curve. I motion to Denise and she sees me holding it, and wordlessly exchanges the riding crop for the cane. I quietly put the crop back into the wardrobe, then walk to the side of the bed, standing next to Lisa's head picking up the leash off her back.

"Look at my cock" I command her, tugging on the lead putting some tension on her collar. She swivels her head towards me and a low moan escapes from her oh so sexy lips. I want to ram my cock between those lips of hers, but I know I'd come if I did that. I think again about having her on her knees in front of me, my cock foul with a combination of her cunt slime and my come, driving it deep into her mouth and I shiver with need.