Lisa Led Astray Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise spits onto the finger of her other and brings it to my asshole – putting a gentle pressure against my anal ring. At the same time she tells Lisa "Suck the head of your masters cock pet, clean all your nasty pee off it." Those luscious, sexy lips of our pet open and she wraps them around the head of my cock. Her mouth is warm, soft and she uses her tongue to wipe around the meat of my glans.

I have an arm wrapped around my wife, and pull Denise's face to mine with my other and thrust my tongue into her mouth. She pushes her finger into my asshole and I groan into her mouth – with just the light coating of our pet's piss along with her saliva there isn't enough lubricant and it hurts going in. I bring my free arm down from her face and take a full handful of one of her tits and squeeze hard, and she melts against me.

Denise pulls her face away from mine and turns it towards Lisa. "Are you done pissing pet?" Lisa nods while still suckling my cock head. "Good, now let your masters cock head go. I'm going to jerk him off onto your face." Lisa slowly pulls away and I slide out of her mouth, once my cock is free of her lips she gives the tip of it a kiss. She leaves her face just inches away from my engorged cock and smiles in anticipation.

Denise rests her head against my neck as she works my cock with her hand. She keeps pushing the finger of her other hand into my ass, turning it first one way then the other, teasing my asshole open, getting it in deeper. Denise quietly asks Lisa "Have you ever seen a Bukkake video pet? A woman has a never ending stream of men jerk off on her, covering her with their sperm." Lisa closes her eyes and smiles sexily, her nipples perk up even more.

My imagination is going into overdrive listening to my wife talk. "Or any gloryhole porn? Should I do that to you? Take you to a filthy triple x adult bookstore and bring you into a booth some night?" Me, I think that's an awesome idea – and I can feel myself getting closer to coming the more my wife talks to her pet. "Men sticking their stinking cocks through holes in the wall, waiting for you to suck them off?"

Lisa's eyes are open again, bright and shiny. She opens her mouth and uses her tongue to lick the underside of my cock, hitting that most sensitive spot at the base of the head. I shiver and stare into her eyes as both women continue. Denise says quietly in my ear "Or maybe we should set up a gang bang for our pet, have men fuck pet's cunt and asshole, fill her with their come. We'll keep collecting it in a large glass and when they've finished emptying their balls into pet we'll have her drink it down."

I'm getting close, so close to coming. The image of Lisa in a gang bang, or in a booth, or anywhere – her hair in ponytails, her glasses, those lips of hers coated in red lipstick – her face, tits, rest of her body covered in come; yeah I want us to do that to her. Denise chooses that moment to change her tempo, speeding up her hand jerking my dick while squeezing my shaft even harder. "Close your mouth pet, your master is ready to come on your face."

Denise shoves her finger into me hard and I feel this electric jolt from the base of my cock to its very tip. She had been working her finger into me, and I just realized she must have reached my prostate and was now massaging it at the same time her other hand was sliding back and forth along my cock. I blink my eyes and see Lisa lick her lips in anticipation and then my orgasm explodes. I dimly hear myself roar out, I'm clenching my ass muscles around my wife's finger as she pushes into and massages my prostate. Denise is milking my cock, squeezing harder as her hand reaches my glans and my sperm jets out hitting Lisa's face.

I dumbly watch through the waves of pleasure my wife is providing me as my first glob of come splats against Lisa's glasses, followed by another hitting her nose, then her cheek. The last full stream hits those beautiful lips of hers and I'm shuddering, groaning as Denise continues to milk me.

My wife is getting the last dribbles and drops of my come out of my dick, letting them drool out from my cock head onto Lisa's tits. Lisa's head is back and she's smiling, purring her pleasure at being my come rag. Denise continues to milk my cock but she's gentler now, and I watch as Lisa licks the come from her lips then swallows it.

Lisa looks at Denise through the semen coating her glasses and asks "Mistress let me come too please? With masters sperm all over my face? Please?"

Denise carefully removes her finger from my ass then brings it to Lisa's mouth. "Clean my finger pet and I'll let you come." I look down at it – there are streaks of brown lining it and I shudder as Lisa opens her mouth and takes my wife's filth covered finger into her mouth. She closes her lips around it and I hear Denise say "Good girl, clean my finger of your master's ass. Now stand up."

Lisa stands, still keeping Denise's finger in her mouth. "Now pet, your master is going to amuse himself for a minute while I wash my hand. Then I'm going to finger fuck that pussy of yours while your master's come is dripping down your face onto your tits."

I reach up and roughly grab Lisa's tits and she squeals with delight. I squeeze them hard, a little cruelly and she moans "Thank you master, hurt them." I let go with my right hand and slap the tit I had just let go of and Lisa closes her eyes and shakes. I take her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pinch hard then twist sharply to my right and I feel her pull back – not to pull away but so as to put more tension onto the tit I was abusing. "Oh god master, my cunt is on fire. Thank you."

I hear Denise at the sink, and when the water is turned off and I see her next to Lisa. I step around Lisa so that I'm at her side opposite of Denise, then grab her by the waist with my left arm. I look over towards Denise and grin at her, she returns a devilish grin of her own. Without any kind of preamble my wife brings her hand to pet's cunt and shoves three fingers to her knuckles into Lisa's cunt.

Lisa's eyes spring wide open, she gasps out and I pick that time to bring my right arm back, cup my hand and bring it down onto her ass. "Hnnnngh – thank you – mi – mistress." I bring my hand down again and Lisa loudly moans, her cunt must be sopping wet because I'm hearing squishy noises as Denise plays with it. I rub her ass with my hand and feel her relax in my arms, moving her hips in a screwing motion in time with Denise's finger fucking. "Mistress – oh god, please I – I'm so close. I feel masters cum dripping down my face – thank you master – please, please – oh god please make me come."

I can hear Denise finger fucking Lisa – her cunts a veritable swamp based on the squelching noises coming from her. I wait to feel her start to tremble, her breathing gets quick, jagged gasping and I start my spanking again. I vary between cupped hand – lots of lovely meaty smacking sounds with flattened hand – less sound and more sting.

I feel Lisa shudder, then spasm against me as her orgasm rips through her. She starts to shriek and I bring the hand I was holding around her waist up and wrap it around her mouth – then quickly grab her with the hand I was using to spank her as I feel start to fall over. Her eyes are rolled up in her head and all I see are the whites as she twitches and jerks against me, hagridden by her continuing orgasm.

Lisa stops shrieking and begins mumbling, mouthing nonsense words as spittle drools out of her mouth. She's lolling her head back and forth while Denise continues to play with her cunt – I use my now freed hand to abuse and maul her gorgeous tits. I grab a tit and yank it from her torso, twisting it hard. I alternate between spanking her ass and slapping her tits while Denise continues her mistreatment to our pet's cunt.

Denise times it so that as our pet rides the peaks of her orgasm, just as Lisa reaches the crest of each new spasm my wife slaps her hand hard against Lisa's cunt – driving our young pet's orgasm on.

I know what my wife is doing and I heartily approve. With each step in turn, from our enticement and then her submission, each exhibition, humiliation, degrading act and now mild pain we put Lisa through there is an immediate follow up with pleasure. We're modifying Lisa's behavior through positive reinforcement – we'll end up with a happier and more compliant pet.

Denise brings her mouth to Lisa's ear and starts murmuring to her. "That's my good girl, come for me. Our pretty pet, we promised you pleasure didn't we? And this is just the beginning, there are so many things we want to do to you."

Lisa's tremors begin to become convulsions and I'm getting worried that she might hurt herself. I discontinue mistreating her tits and just hold her steady as Denise seems to come to the same conclusion and slows her tempo down; finally stopping, pulling her hand out of our pet's cunt.

Lisa's shudders slowly subside and her breathing becomes more regular, she relaxes into me, leaning her head against my cheek. I hear my wife whispering into Lisa's ear, watch as she strokes her hair, kissing and nibbling her earlobe.

I reach down with my free hand and unclip the cuffs from Lisa's wrists freeing them. Denise takes our pet into her arms to steady her, and continues talking quietly to her, telling Lisa how pretty we find her, what a good girl she is, how much pleasure she gives us, how much more we want her to have. I take the cuffs off her wrists and put them onto the sink counter.

The tub is full and Denise leads Lisa to it, and after both ladies step in helps her sit then recline in the hot water. Lisa winces and gasps, then relaxes when her ass becomes enveloped by the warm water of the tub. I pick up the two glasses of wine I had poured earlier and pass them over to Denise, she takes hers as she sits then brings the rim of the glass to Lisa's lips. I leave the other one on the side of the tub, hearing Denise say "Sip pet, that's my good girl. Pat, would you get the package I told you about earlier please?"

I walk into the bedroom, pulling a small jewelry box from a drawer in her dresser. I bring it back with me to the bathroom, observe that Lisa's eyes are fully open and she's holding her own wine glass. Her face is relaxed, she looks happy and content with life. I pass the box over to Denise and Lisa's eyes light up, then I turn on the Jacuzzi jets and both women sigh with pleasure.

"Pat there's room, get your glass and come into the tub with us girls. Pet, come over here and lay with me." Lisa carefully turns and gingerly slides over, leaning back onto my wife while I step in and take her place. Denise strokes Lisa's hair with one hand, using her other to pass the small package over telling her "You can't wear that collar all the time so I bought you this." Lisa opens the jewel box and inside is a simple yet elegant gold bracelet; she gasps, pulling it out.

"Mistress! Thank you – this is so beautiful!" Lisa turns it around in her hand, admiring it. Denise takes it from her, turns it so Lisa can see that there's an inscription on the inside of it.

"Look pet, this way you can always wear this and know who you belong to." The inscription is simple, merely 'Our Pet'. Lisa turns to face Denise and begins to cry, which gets Denise started. She embraces Lisa, pulling her back and murmurs into her ear as she places it on Lisa's wrist. I sip my wine, enjoying the silence and the view of my two ladies.

The heavy quiet is finally broken by Lisa as she partially sits up, turning to look at Denise. "Are you two happy with me?" She swivels her head to look at me and asks "Can I stay with you? I've never – never! - had this kind of experience before in my life. I don't want to leave." She looks down into the water, adds quietly "That sounds selfish I know, but please?" She looks up and turns her head to look at each of us in turn pleadingly – I feel as if we say no it'll be like we sent her to the orphanage or something.

I look at Denise and smile. She returns my look, nods then turns back to Lisa. "Of course pet, we'll figure out the details in the morning. But yes, we both want you to come home with us."

Lisa's smile is like a supernova it's so bright. "Oh my god, thank you! I'm so fucking happy!!" And she grabs both of us – it gets to be a bubbly wet and excited time for all three of us.