Lisa Led Astray Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want it pet? Do you want my cock in your cunt?"

I tease her and she quickly nods her head yes, pleading "Please master - fuck me. I want your cock deep in me, your sperm filling my cunt." Lisa looks at me, her eyes pleading through those geeky sexy glasses of hers. God she looks so damn adorable. "Please - tell mistress to hurt my ass - then master, oh please master - fuck my cunt."

My cock throbs as Lisa talks, she tries to reach out for it with her lips but I pull away. "Later pet, you will have my cock in your mouth later." I carefully lay the leash along her back – making sure it lies directly in the groove above her spine, then walk back to the foot of the bed and nod at Denise with a smile; she brings the cane back, then slams it onto Lisa's creamy ass.

It's as if I'm viewing the action in slow motion. I watch the cane swing forward, then strike her flesh - the rod flex back and the meat of her ass furrow around the cane shaft. I see Lisa clench the cheeks of her ass together and I hear her cry out in pain; I feel the blood coursing through my cock as it twitches. The rod flexes forward into Lisa's ass and Denise holds it still, letting all the momentum and energy translate into our pet's ass cheeks. Once the cane is still Denise draws it towards herself, over Lisa's ass cheeks. I listen to Lisa cry out a second time, I look to her face and there's tears streaming from her eyes. I turn back to Denise and smile wolfishly, ecstatic with the pain she's causing in our plaything.

Denise slowly opens her mouth and I hear her say "One"; at the same time Lisa whimpers, not quite sobbing but she sounds deliciously close to it. I reach a finger again down to her asshole and she flinches, gasping. I keep it there and feel her relax, taking in deep breathes as she tries to slow her pounding heart and control herself.

I place my fingertip in the initial ring of muscle and there's no resistance, her asshole opens and I push my finger into her hot hole to the first knuckle. I slowly turn it and Lisa moans, I feel her clench her anal ring around my finger pulling it further into her ass.

I gently remove my finger and nod to my wife as I stand clear. Denise hits Lisa's ass with the cane a second time, leaving another stripe spaced an inch or so from the first. Lisa flinches forward with the blow, this time just panting through the pain. "Two" Denise says throatily. I reach out to touch Lisa's ass and she winces, again relaxing once she realizes it's not the cane hitting her.

I stroke her ass gently, telling her "Good girl, three more and if you keep your head up I'll plunge my cock deep into your cunt. Would you still like me to fuck you?" Lisa nods her head yes quickly. "Tell me pet, what do you want?"

"Puh - please mistress – three more to my ass – oh god it hurts, I feel like I'm on fire - I'm so horny mistress." She snuffles, tries to wipe her tears onto her shoulders but her bound wrists don't allow her to. They drip down onto the coverlet – small damp spots are developing on it, just below her face; the lenses to her glasses are spattered from her weeping. "Master I want your cock in me – fuck my cunt and fill my hole with your come."

I pull my hand away and nod to Denise, and she lands a third blow onto Lisa's ass. The younger woman groans, dropping her head. Almost too late she stops herself and holds still, quietly saying "Thank you mistress." Denise looks at me, the question on her face and I smile my answer, hold up two fingers indicating we should stay with the five we promised.

Denise runs the side of the cane over Lisa's ass and the younger girl quietly moans. Denise gives her a fourth stripe, this time at the junction of Lisa's thighs and ass cheeks and our pet gasps, her face wet with tears. "One more – but you have to keep your head up" I tell her, then motion Denise to give the final blow.

Denise brings the cane up and holds it for a moment – we savor the quiet sobs coming from our pet. A line of cunt juice drools from her pussy lips, and my wife and I look at each other and smile hungrily. Denise brings the cane down for the final blow, then holds the cane against Lisa's ass. The younger woman cries out, but keeps her head up. Denise drops the cane and gets on the bed, crawling under Lisa until her head is under our pets cunt, her pussy in line with Lisa's weeping face.

Lisa turns her head and looks at me through her tears, asking "Master? You promised to fuck me." I look back at her, taking in each scratch, red mark, and now welts on her body. Magnificent and so very beautiful. I feel my balls hot and full of come, I look down and see my cock is distended it's so hard and full of blood – the surface of it is shiny and red. There are still blotches on my cock head where Denise had left her mark in the meat of my glans last weekend – I look back at Lisa and smile ravenously. A dainty morsel for our pleasure I think to myself. So many more things to come as I chuckle quietly.

My wife is under Lisa, her face below Lisa's dripping hairy, almost primeval cunt. I reach out and pick up the leash attached to our pet's collar, then climb onto the foot of the bed and bring my cockhead to Lisa's cunt hole – I feel the heat blasting from her, warming the flesh of my cock. I slowly slip just the tip of my cock into her slimy hole and there's no resistance whatsoever – It feels as if I'm sliding a loose velvet sack over the top of my shaft.

I adjust my knees so that Denise's face is between them and I smile down to her. I wrap the end of the leash around my wrist and ask her "Ready dear?" She nods back, her eyes sparkling with delight. My wife parts her lips and extends her tongue and I wait until my lovely, kinky spouse takes her first lick of Lisa's clit.

I feel Lisa jerk as if she received an electric shock and I then plunge my cock deep into her cunt. I was on the verge of coming before I kneeled on the bed – I was fearful that I'd shoot my load onto my wife's face instead of inside of Lisa's cunt. Thankfully I was able to control myself, until that sweet moment when I stabbed my cock deep into our pet's cunt hole.

Oh sweet Jesus, the walls of her cunt which were so loose when I first entered her, so open and smooth are now clenched down hard on my shaft - and she's milking me, drawing me deeper into her cervix. I dimly hear her crying out – her hips are in my hands and I'm hammering myself deeper into her, driving her head down into my wife's pussy. I can feel each pulse, each eruption as my semen boils up from by balls, fires down my shaft and jets into her belly. I get this insane urge to lunge down, bite into the soft flesh of her shoulder with my teeth and rip, rend away. I feel the urgent hot need to batter, rape her cunt with my cock, tear her tender flesh and mark her as my own. Instead I'm paralyzed, my hot come spewing into her young barely used cunt. Oh fuck life is good – I roar out my pleasure.

Far too soon it's over; and I feel spent, tired and drained. I pull out of Lisa and as I get off the bed Denise positions herself so that she doesn't miss a precious drop of my heavy cream. I drag the armchair over to watch and get treated to the sight of my sperm laden come oozing from Lisa's cunt, globs of it slipping down her still engorged pussy folds to her clit, where ropey strings of our combined juices drip down into my wife's open mouth.

Denise's tongue is stretched out and she collects the viscous strands on it, letting the liquid flow between her lips. I watch her swallow several times, her eyes closed blissfully; she's savoring the gift her pet is decanting for her. The flow slows to a trickle then stops, and Denise pulls Lisa down onto her face and starts to lick her pet's cunt clean.

Lisa moans, trembles and calls out, her voice full of distress "Mistress, can I come again? Please mistress, your tongue!" And Denise opens her eyes, catches mine and nods yes.

I tell Lisa "Your mistress gives you permission pet, come on her face." And Lisa does, her cute nerdy visage glowing red, her orgasmic flush extending down her chest and enveloping her full breasts. Those fucking plump, scrumptious adorable lips of hers open into an O of pleasure.

And that's when we discover another of Lisa's talents. We knew she was multi-orgasmic like Denise; but once she starts her orgasm she'll keep going as long as the stimulation continues. I get up from the chair to stand by the side of the bed, watching as Denise continues to gently nibble and lick our Lisa's pussy. Lisa trembles, moans – she quivers pressing her cunt down into her mistresses' face as she comes then comes again. I don't know if she's having a string of orgasms or if the same one just keeps rolling on – in any event I merely watch amazed both at her capacity for pleasure and our fortune in finding such a treasure.

Lisa's shuddering becomes more pronounced the longer her orgasm goes on, to the point where she's twitching and jerking – finally with a groan wobbling off to her side and away from Denise. She curls into a fetal position, still moaning and shuddering. Denise sits up and hugs her tenderly, talking soothingly and gently into Lisa's ear. Soon Lisa quiets, calms and opens her eyes. They look sleepy but her face is relaxed and she smiles up at her mistress. "Thank you mistress, thank you master. I've never – I can't describe it – to call that an orgasm - doesn't come close." She sighs and closes her eyes again, settling into her mistresses' embrace.

Denise holds her, stroking her hair and face gently. I hear her whisper to Lisa "Get up pet, we're not done yet – we have more pleasures for you. Your master needs your services." And Lisa's eyes open, she looks to me and smiles sleepily.

The two ladies get up and Denise leads Lisa into the bathroom by the leash, helping her get to her knees on the tiled floor as wrists are still bound behind her. Denise places a folded up towel behind Lisa then kneels behind her, embracing her pet, lovingly caressing Lisa's breasts. "Both your master and I want those beautiful lips of yours around his cock pet. We've both been fantasizing about that, and besides I was so greedy drinking your delectable fluids I didn't save any for you." I get the hint and walk in and around the two women, standing in front of Lisa so that my semi-erect cock is in line with her mouth.

Denise reaches with a hand and lifts Lisa's chin as Lisa opens her mouth – I guide my cock between those lips of hers and it becomes erect. Her mouth is better than I imagined, her warm tongue sliding along the underside of my shaft. I look into my wife's eyes and she smiles at me, then brings the hand she used to lift Lisa's chin down to the younger woman's pussy. "Can you taste your cunt on master Pet? Are you relishing the coating of sperm on his cock?" I feel rather than hear Lisa gasp with desire, sense her relaxing and melting against her mistress. I reach out with one hand and slide my fingers into her hair, pulling her slightly towards me.

Denise whispers into Lisa's ear "Your master's cock feels so good in your mouth, doesn't it?" And Lisa slowly nods yes. "But we both know what women fear when a man's cock is in her mouth, don't we?" Lisa's eyes open and she lifts them up, meeting mine. We stare into each other as we listen to Denise continue. "That lovely cock in your mouth can either fill you with sperm or piss, and some women fear that a man will use her as his toilet, isn't that right pet?"

Lisa groans, increasing her suction on my cock. "I want your master to degrade you, use you as his urinal." Denise pulls on one of Lisa's nipples, pinching it hard then twisting it. "His hot piss shooting into your mouth. I want you to drink down every nasty bit of it, every drop of your master's waste." Lisa closes her eyes and I feel her relax her throat while keeping her lips firmly pursed around my cock.

I look back into my wife's eyes as I relax my bladder, and I move my hand so that it's behind Lisa's head, not letting her move away. After several moments I feel the urine flow, coursing down my urethra – one of life's greatest pleasures is starting – taking a much needed leak. As my golden stream enters Lisa's mouth I feel her take a quick breath in through her nose, her nostrils flaring as she gags on the first jet of my piss hitting the back of her throat.

Lisa keeps her mouth closed, breathing deeply through her nose bringing her gag reflex under control. Denise waits until Lisa takes her first swallow then increases the tempo as she frigs our pet's cunt; Denise whispering into Lisa's ear "Good girl, drink it all down. All your masters hot piss."

Denise and I keep our eyes locked onto each other as I continue to piss into Lisa's mouth, we both feel our pet tense, shake and head towards another orgasm. We smile at each other – Lisa has become a connection, a conduit of pleasure between Denise and myself, a toy we share with each other. She's more than a pet, she's becoming a part of our lives. I mouth 'I love you" to my wife.

Denise responds by quickening her pace in masturbating Lisa, saying to me "And I love you." She brings her lips to Lisa's ears while keeping her eyes locked with mine and whispers "Our lovely pet, come for us." Lisa shudders, her mouth going slack as her orgasm peaks and breaks. The last of my piss escapes her lips, dribbling down her chin to flow onto her tits and belly.

I wait for her to come back to earth, pulling my cock out of her mouth. As she returns from her orgasm I tell her "Lick the tip pet, get all the hot - rank – steamy piss off it." As if in a daze Lisa does, and when she finishes I remove my hands from her hair gently, then walk out to get some chilled wine and three glasses.

Denise remains holding onto Lisa, kissing the side of her face and hair, murmuring into her ear. Denise's one hand stays on Lisa's pussy, and she's running her fingers in the younger woman's luxuriant fur. I walk back in and set the glasses onto the sink counter and pour the wine, then start filling the bathtub. Denise and Lisa are lost in their own sweet world so I sit on the side of the tub, sipping my wine and taking in the image of my two ladies.

Denise's suspender belt is rent in several places, it won't be worn again. Her stockings are ripped to shreds, the look overall is still rather appealing and sexy. It's Lisa who's showing the most wear from the evening's fun. Her hair is a tangled bird's nest, she hadn't arrived wearing much makeup but what she has on is smudged and smeared. Bruises are beginning to show on her breasts and belly and the scratch marks I had seen earlier are getting more pronounced. Her ass is in the worst state however, while Denise was careful not to break the skin still even with Lisa kneeling I can see welts and substantial bruising from the blows she had received.

Denise gets up off the floor and pours some of her bath oil into the tub. She removes what little is left of her lingerie, then steps into the shower stall. "Come here pet" Denise commands, pointing to a spot on the tiled floor. Lisa dumbly looks at her and begins to stand up. "No pet, stay on your knees. Crawl."

Lisa awkwardly crawls on her knees to the shower. I sip my wine and enjoy watching her move - with her wrists still bound behind her back she's clumsy and sexily ungraceful. Her tits bounce in a cute rhythm in time with her knees thudding on the tile floor, the end of the leash slapping against her inner thighs. Luckily the shower stall doesn't have much of a sill and the doorway is wide. She gets in and positions herself on the floor where Denise had pointed.

My wife straddles her legs around her kneeling pet, commanding her "Look up at me." Lisa turns her face up to look adoringly at Denise, who smiles back and strokes the younger woman's hair. "Such a pretty girl, your mistress has something for you."

I get up from the side of the tub to get a better view, and walk over to stand in the entranceway to the shower enclosure. Denise keeps one hand alongside Lisa's head while she caresses her own lovely tits with the other. She dreamily close's her eyes for a moment as she pinches one of her nipples, then jets piss from her cunt to beat down onto her pet's tits.

Lisa's eyes are wide open, her mouth stretched into an O. She arches her back and moves slightly to one side, directing the stream towards her left nipple. I watch Lisa as she starts to tremble, a blotchy flush on her face extending down to her tits, her nipples standing out hard and I quietly say to Denise "Look at your pet – she's starting to come again."

Denise brings her other arm down and holds Lisa's head between her hands, her flow continuing in a strong stream. Lisa is still looking up at Denise, her head and torso lightly bobbing back and forth in time with the waves of pleasure she's feeling. "Mih – mi- mistress, th -thank – you – oohhhh."

Denise pulls Lisa's face into her pussy telling her "Drink the last of my piss." Lisa latches her mouth to my wife's pussy and a new set of shudders wracks through our pet's body. We hear Lisa part moan, part whimper and Denise tells her "Shh pet, my good girl. My pretty girl. Now wipe your mistresses' pussy clean."

Denise keeps her hold on Lisa's head as our pet licks her pussy folds clean. Denise purrs to Lisa as pet continues licking and tonguing the older woman's pussy – until finally Denise's legs almost buckle as she rides the younger woman's face to another orgasm of her own.

Satisfied Denise steps back and away from Lisa. The younger girl keeps her gaze towards my wife and says in a worried tone "Mistress, please. I – I feel like I'm going to burst – I have to – ohh – pee?" Her face reddens with humiliation as she starts to swing her hips back and forth, working hard to keep control of herself.

Denise looks at her, a smile on her lips. "Pet, go ahead and pee. The toilet's right over there. Get up, sit down on the seat and let your piss flow. It won't bother us – in fact" Denise motions to me and we walk over to it, "We want to watch. Give us a show pet, go ahead and piss for us."

Lisa's blush gets redder, it extends down almost to her belly. Her face is a bright cherry red but she clumsily stands up, walks over and quickly sits on the toilet. Her hands are still bound behind her so she moves gracelessly, and when she sits they cause her to arch her back thrusting her belly and tits out to us.

My cock is again achingly erect. Our pet looks so fucking adorable on the toilet – humiliated, embarrassed, her tits and belly still glistening from the golden shower she got from my wife's cunt. Her legs are spread open, the fur surrounding her cunt matted and soaked. The scratches and bruises on her tits and tummy along with the ruined makeup and tangled mess of her hair provide a sensual counterpoint to her wholesome, naïve, cute nerdy good girl image.

I turn to Denise and pull her into my arms, kissing her deeply, lovingly. She reaches down and gently strokes my cock with one hand, and at the same time plays with my ass with her other and I shiver, tasting her mouth in mine. She gently pulls away and turning her head to face Lisa, says "Your master's cock is hungry for its pet. Don't keep it waiting – piss. Give us a show."

Lisa tries, but her shame won't allow her to relax her bladder muscles. Denise chuckles and steps over to the toilet, reaching down with her hand and opening Lisa's pussy wider. At the same time my wife says to her "Listen to the water flowing into the tub pet – all that hot water just flowing from the faucet into the bathtub. Listen to it." And then with a groan Lisa's cunt sprays her piss out in a lovely stream of hot yellow champagne.

Denise places both of her hands into Lisa's torrent, soaking them with her piss. She then uses one to grab me by my cock, pulling me in front of Lisa, positioning me so that my glans is just inches from those delectable, lush lips of hers. "Look pet, your master's cock. Sit back and enjoy your piss while I jerk your master off onto your face." Lisa looks at my cock and opens her mouth, extending the tip of her tongue out. Denise gently strokes my cock, using her pets piss as a lubricant while Lisa begins to probe my cum hole with her tongue. Oh god I think to myself, our pet is definitely a quick learner.