Lisa Tries a Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. Me too. She's really fucking hot, isn't she? I can't wait to have all three of us in bed. I'm really going to let loose, OK?"

I kissed Lisa hard in reply and ground my throbbing cock into her. Fuck, my wife can get me hot.

"Aren't you guys forgetting someone?" we heard Tera say from the end of the hallway, her hands gently squeezing and caressing her large firm breasts through her white t-shirt as she looked towards Lisa and me.

"Mmmm, sorry Tera" Lisa said. "I just wanted to make sure everything's alright with my husband. And it is!" she laughed, walking towards the dancer. I watched as my wife, her inhibitions completely gone, moved close to Tera, wrapping her arms around the stripper to cup her firm ass cheeks through her lycra skirt and pulling her close. Their breasts mashed together as Lisa moved her mouth over the lush lips of the dark haired woman and kissed her, her tongue snaking into the other woman's mouth.

"God, I'm looking forward to fucking you," my wife hissed. "I can't wait to feel your soft lips on my cunt."

"Baby, I'll suck your cunt nice and slow all weekend if you want. I'll be the dirtiest slut you've ever dreamed of" Tera smiled. "But first I want to take a quick shower and get cleaned off from a hard day at work." She looked coyly at us both. "Do you guys want to join me?" she asked.

Lisa just smiled, grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, releasing her magnificent tits to the open air. I watched Tera gaze down at them and then slowly move her hands over my wife's perfect mounds. "Fuck, they're beautiful Lisa" she sighed, gently squeezing them together, then bending to suck each nipple in turn. Lisa's eyes lit up and her head fell back, her dark hair cascading down her back as another woman sucked on her breasts for the first time.

"Oh fuck, that's nice. Your lips are so soft, Tera" she moaned, pulling the brunette's head into her chest. "Mmmm, yeeaaahh. Suck my tits, you little bitch. You like chicks with nice big firm tits, don't you?" Lisa was getting hot having this stripper make love to her breasts, and when she gets hot, she loves to talk dirty. "Do you want to rub your cunt on my tits, Tera? Do you want to make yourself cum on my tits, so you can lick off your juice off my nice firm breasts?"

Tera looked up and smiled. Standing up to kiss my wife on the lips, she said "Fuck, Lisa, I want to do all of that, but let's go try the shower first." The dancer took my wife by the hand and started leading her upstairs to the master bathroom.

"You coming baby?" Lisa asked, looking back over her shoulder at me.

"I'll be in in a minute" I replied as the women went up the stairs.

I moved over to the couch and collapsed back on it, my mind swirling under the effects of the large number of gin and tonics we'd consumed that afternoon, and from knowing that my wife was up in the bathroom undressing another hot babe right now. My cock ached in my shorts, and I unbuttoned them and eased my hand down to slowly stroke myself. 'What the fuck' I thought, and quickly threw off all my clothes and sat back naked on the couch to dream about the coming night, and to slowly massage my hard dick.

I looked around the condo and thought we had everything we'd need for a great night of passion. The living room had a large couch and several large luxurious chairs around the big-screen TV and video. On the far side away from the entrance hall was the sliding door that led out to the spacious terrace and hot tub. The master bedroom and bathroom were located upstairs, and were designed so that the bedroom loft overlooked the living room where I now sat. I glanced up there now and wondered what the girls were getting up to.

Rising quickly, I went upstairs and into the steamy bathroom to find that the women had skipped the shower and moved straight to the heart-shaped bath. They had just finished filling it, and the bubbles spilled gently over the side. Lisa was leaning forward against the marble sink and a now topless Tera was stripping off the last of my wife's clothes, affording me a good view of their tanned and toned bodies. I love curvy, lusty women with nice large breasts and full hips, and these two babes were definitely of that mould. Both were in great shape, their smooth legs and stomachs and lean tight asses showing their commitment to keeping their bodies in top condition. But their large firm breasts and round hips showed that they were women too, and invited the notion that they were built for fucking.

"We wondered how long it would take you" Tera smiled, bending down to help Lisa step out of her panties, her face now level with my wife's gorgeous ass. She leaned forward and gave one of Lisa's ass-cheeks a long sensuous lick. "Looks like someone's ready for action" the stripper smiled, looking at my erect cock bobbing as I took in the sight of her suckling at my wife's smooth round ass-cheeks, her hands massaging and squeezing the tanned mounds together as her mouth explored her new friend. "Do you like it when I lick your wife's ass? Want me to rim her asshole later so you can ease your cock deep into it?" Tera asked.

This babe knew how to get me hot, and my hand moved instinctively to my dick to stroke it. I was so excited from the afternoon's activities that I knew I couldn't hold back much longer, and Lisa knew it too. Turning from the counter and Tera's hot mouth, my wife stepped over to me, her breasts mashing against my chest as she wrapped her hand over my cock and stopped me from shooting my load right there and then. Her hot warm mouth covered mine and she kissed me deeply while squeezing my dick to make sure I didn't cum. "Not yet, honey. I've got something else in mind" she smiled up at me.

Tera eased herself back to her feet, peeled down her skirt and g-string, exposing her shaven cunt and smooth ass, then kicked off her heels and slid slowly in to the giant tub. Lisa guided me over to the marble bench against the wall opposite the tub, sat me down and turned around to snuggle back into me. Her ass ground against my aching erection. "Mmmm, look at her honey," my wife moaned, leaning back into me, my legs spreading allowing her to swivel her ass into me. "Isn't she fucking hot? I can't wait to fuck her all night long". I slumped back against the wall, reaching around to knead my wife's full breasts and positioning my cock so it lay nestled in the crack of her ass, the underside of my dick rubbing along her anus. I marvelled at the body I had in my hands.

"Are you coming in Lisa, or do you just want to watch for a while?" Tera smiled from the tub, her voluptuous body covered in suds.

"I'm just going to watch for bit" Lisa replied. Then, hesitantly, she added, "You know, I'd really like to see you make yourself cum, Tera. Would you do that for me?"

"Mmmm, you'd like that would you," murmured the woman smiling mischievously at my wife and rolling back into the bubbles, her eyes dancing over my wife's form. "OK, Lisa. I'll play with myself for you. But I want to see you make yourself cum too."

I felt a quick intake of breath by my wife as she considered the dancer's reply. "I've never done it in front of a woman before. But....I guess this seems to be a day of firsts" Lisa answered, her body leaning back into mine as her hand moved down between her parting thighs. Tera moved back against the mirrored wall of the bath and sat up on the ledge. She gently leaned back against the wall letting the water and suds drip off her firm breasts as her legs spread and her fingers moved to explore her moist pussy.

"Oh fuck, look at her, honey," Lisa moaned, her body squirming against mine as she fingered her own moistening cunt. I continued to massage my wife's large breasts together, kneading her tits and pulling at her nipples to help increase her arousal. The stripper mirrored my movements on her own body, one hand sliding up to massage her slippery tits while the other worked at her cunt. She gazed intently at my wife, watching her every movement and echoing them in time.

Lisa's smile broke slowly across her face as she realised that the dancer was copying her motions. Without breaking her gaze, she circled one finger around her swollen clit and Tera matched her move for move. My wife let out a low moan, feeling her power over the other woman and plunging her fingers deep into her cunt.

Tera did the same, her slim fingers sliding between her delicate labia and into her sopping hole. Lisa pulled back and used two fingers to sensuously massage her clit before guiding them back deep into her pussy. Lisa and I watched Tera slowly do the same, her hand rubbing her swollen bud before plunging back into her wet cunt. Her fingers glistened as they were buried up to the last knuckle in her tight tunnel, slowly pumping at her sex while her eyes remained fixed on the gorgeous form of my wife.

"Do you like the taste of pussy, Tera?" my wife asked. "Will you suck your fingers for me?" With that Lisa pulled her hand away from her drenched vagina and moved her fingers up to her mouth. Looking directly at the dancer, she slowly licked her fingers as if they were my cock, her soft red tongue moving luxuriously around her digits before sliding them into her mouth and sucking them clean. I'd never seen her do anything so raunchy, and I knew she was as aroused as she gets.

As my wife continued sucking the juices from her fingers, Tera smiled and slipped her fingers out of her own dripping pussy. Looking into Lisa's eyes, she extended her long wet tongue and licked her fingers slowly and sensuously from the base to the top, her tongue wrapping around her fingers and savouring the flavour of her own juices. Teasing us, the voluptuous beauty paused slightly before sliding them into her mouth and sucking them clean.

"Think your man would like me to suck his cock like that after he's cum in your pussy, Lisa?" the stripper asked, smiling mischievously. "Think I could get him hard again if I sucked him like that?"

"Oh yeah, we could both suck his cock and get him hard again" Lisa answered, her hand now back at her clit, circling her hard bud and bringing her closer to a climax. My cock throbbed as it lay pressed between my wife's firm butt cheeks.

Tera's hands were working at her body too, squeezing her wet breasts and moving back down between her spread legs. "Now you follow me, Lisa," she instructed, a devious smile spreading across her full red lips.

My wife smiled back and started to match Tera's movements around her clit, her fingers slowly rubbing at her nub and slipping periodically between her wet lips. The dark haired woman moved one foot up onto the edge of the bath, and Lisa matched her, her leg now perched up on my knee. Without taking her eyes off my wife, Tera then slowly sank two fingers deep into her own snatch, rhythmically plunging them into her cunt as her juices glistening on her hand. Lisa did the same and for a moment the two women moved in unison, their hands shamelessly pleasuring themselves as they spread their sexes before each other.

Looking deep into Lisa's eyes, Tera removed her fingers from her cunt, but instead of pulling them up to her swollen clit, she shifted her hips forward, lifted her legs slightly to expose her puckered asshole and moved her dripping fingers down to her pink hole. Raising her eyebrows as if to dare my wife, the dancer rubbed her slippery fingers around her rosebud, massaging her own juices into her ring.

"Rub your juice into your asshole for me, Lisa" Tera breathed. "Let me see you play with your ass" she implored, slipping a slender finger past her anus and up into her own asshole, methodically sliding it in and out of her tight cavity.

Lisa's face broke into a wide smile, her eyes lighting up as she watched the woman shamelessly play with her own anus. Without hesitating, Lisa moved her finger down to her pink, exposed asshole. I knew how much my wife enjoys getting her tight ass fucked and I was sure she wouldn't back away from this challenge. Sure enough, she quickly positioned her slippery index finger at her anus, rubbed some of her juices around her puckered entrance, and then gently pushed her digit in, going deeper and deeper until her finger was buried deep up her tight rectum. With my cock placed firmly along the length of her crack, I could feel her finger slide past the underside of my dick as it made its way into her butthole.

"Oh this is so fucking hot" Lisa hissed at me as she ground back against my cock, her finger sliding back and forth along my cock as she began to pump at her own anus. "Look at her get her ass ready for you, baby. Do you want to fuck that tight hole? I want to guide your cock into her wet ass, honey. I want to see you go deep into her asshole. Would you like that?" my wife moaned. Her squirming against my aching cock was becoming too intense and I knew this time that I couldn't hold back. Grabbing Lisa forcefully by the hips, I pulled her back hard against me.

Sensing my urge, my wife slipped her finger from her asshole and lifted her hips to pull my cock beneath her so that the top my dick was now positioned along the length of her slick pussy lips, my cock-head rubbing at her swollen clit. This was one of her favourite tricks, and I loved the feeling too. With the top of my cock rubbing along the entire length of her pussy, she could easily increase her own excitement by sliding her cunt and clit back and forth over the top of my dick. Lisa began to slowly pump her hips, holding my cock hard against her pussy with her hand and being careful not to let it slip inside. My length glided between the sopping furrow of her labia and my cock-head pulsed back and forth over her excited clit, driving her into a frenzy as she gazed at the dark-haired dancer in front of us with a finger up her ass.

Still watching Tera ply her asshole with her fingers, Lisa pumped my cock between her swollen pussy lips, gliding it along the length of her glistening cunt and bringing me closer with every second. "That's it baby, come all over me. I want your sperm to spray all over my cunt so our little slut can lick it up" my wife moaned. "Do you want to lick my husband's cum off my cunt, bitch? Maybe I'll have you keep playing with your asshole while you bury your face in my wet pussy." With every one of my wife's moans, we were both getting closer, watching our stripper blatantly finger her asshole for us as we stroked each other off. I knew we were both close.

"You could assfuck her baby, while she licks your sperm off my cunt" Lisa continued, her hips grinding around my aching erection. "Would you like that bitch? You want my husband to ease his cock into you ass while..."

Lisa's climax hit her like a train as she pumped her hips along my cock. Her back arched off my chest, her head pressing back on my shoulder and her sweating breasts heaving in the air as wave after wave of orgasm pulsed through her body. Watching my beautiful big-titted wife cum sent me over the edge too, and my cock exploded with an entire afternoon's worth of cum. The first blast hit Lisa's hand as she held my cock pressed along her pussy. She quickly shifted and aimed it up over her crotch and up onto her flat stomach. Blast after blast arced up over my wife's body, landing in molten globs of white sticky cum that clung to her skin.

As we both slowly began to come down, Lisa turned her head and kissed me passionately on the mouth. "Fuck, that was good," she sighed. "I love it when you spray your cum all over me baby," she added, leaning back into me and letting my cock slip from her hand. Our gaze turned back to Tera who was now moving through the suds towards us with a glint in her eye. She climbed out of the tub and moved across the short space to where we were sitting, about to demonstrate what a dirty slut she could be. Without a word, she knelt down between our spread legs, leaned forward and began to slowly lick my cum off of Lisa's wet body. Her tongue ran gently over my wife's labia, sucking off any sperm lying there, and then moved up and over Lisa's throbbing clit, making my wife jump from the sensation. The brunette buried her face deep back into Lisa's cunt, only her eyes visible to us as her tongue snaked into Lisa's sex to softly savour the flavours of my wife's juices mingled with my sperm.

After a few minutes of gentle cunt licking, Tera turned her attention to Lisa's thighs, her soft tongue and lips cleaning off the spunk from my wife's beautiful form. Moving down again, I felt her lips circle the end of my cock and then slowly felt her warm mouth engulf my member as it slowly softened. Her head moved up and down over my dick, her eyes level with my wife's gaping wet pussy and her dark hair glistening in the light as she worked at sucking me dry.

Once satisfied, she began working north again, letting her soft tongue trail through Lisa's puffy labia and across her tender clit. Up onto her stomach, Tera continued licking off my cum that had almost made it to Lisa's tits, splashing instead onto my wife's tanned skin. Gripping Lisa's breasts in her hands, she sucked the last of my fluid from my wife, her face shining with Lisa's juices and my sperm.

"That was fucking hot" Lisa sighed as Tera leaned into her, their sweaty breasts mashing together before their soft, wet tongues began to explore each other's mouths. "I've always wanted to have a slut suck us clean after we've come on each other" my wife whispered. "And you're a wonderful cunt licker, Tera. That felt sooo good."

"You'll just have to wait until I get to suck your cunt until you cum, Lisa. Then you'll be impressed" the stripper smiled.

Suddenly I felt the weight of the two women as I perched upon the marble bench and supported them both. "Why don't we try out that bath, you two?" I suggested and they readily agreed.

With one last lingering kiss, the two goddesses moved off of me and helped each other into the bubbles. Sinking down into the white foam, they began to explore each other's bodies again, twisting about as they kissed and gently caressed each other. I sat slumped against the wall, my hand idly stroking my semi-deflated cock as I took in the scene. The large marble bathroom was completely steamed, and there in front of me was my wife beginning to make love to another woman for the first time.

"Sit up on the edge, Tera" she said. "It's your turn now."

The dark haired slut perched herself up on the side of the tub, leaning back against the steamed mirror and letting her legs fall open to once again reveal her glistening vagina. Lisa got to her knees, turned to me and smiled, her eyes lighting up at the thought of eating another woman's cunt for the first time.

As Lisa's head moved forward between Tera's legs and made contact with her clit, the stripper's back arched forward, revelling in the pleasure my wife's mouth was giving her. "Oh yeah, you slut. That's it, suck my nice wet cunt. Mmmmmm." Tera unconsciously grabbed Lisa's head and pulled her closer to her own crotch, pumping her hips at my wife's face. From the side, I could see Lisa's jaw moving rhythmically around the other woman's cunt, first concentrating at her swollen lips then moving up over her engorged clit.

Tera's head snapped forward, staring down at Lisa's head between her legs. "Oh fuck, your tongue feels so fucking good on my clit, you little cunt-licking bitch. You like licking my nice wet cunt, don't you Lisa?"

Lisa pulled her head back and looked up the dancer, her mouth and cheeks glistening with the other woman's juices. "Your pussy tastes so good, Tera. Want me to suck it till you cum all over my face? Is that what you want, baby? You want to cum all over my nice wet face and then suck your own juice off it?"

Tera reached down, grabbing Lisa's hair and pulled her face to her own, kissing my wife roughly and tasting her own juices on Lisa's lips. "You like licking cunt, don't you bitch?" Tera hissed. "You like sucking some hot slut's cunt in front of your husband don't you? Well, I'm going to teach you how to be a good little cunt-licker before this weekend's over." Tera slumped back against the wall and pulled my wife's hair back roughly between her legs.